Why do so many shows have shitty normalfag humour?

Why do so many shows have shitty normalfag humour?

Who made this self masturbatory image?

(checked)
It's part of an ironic ebin meme, although it does classify "modern" humour pretty well

Also I think it's the inverse: people with a superior intellect watch shows like MDE or go on an Imageboard

Wow you're really stupid, you didn't get that I was being post-post-ironic and that puts me on an higher intellect than you or other plebians such as yourself.

Hah, that's where I got you, you dumb retard negroid.
I was being post^∞, putting me on the highest, most infinite point of irony, making my intellect IMPENETRABLE from your point of view.

because normalfags make the shows

Irony has become retarded.

Either this chart is outdated or the person who made it is. Current Year Cuck doesn't serve ironic humor. Everything is delivered with snark and sarcasm and that doesn't make it ironic. Also RLM belongs in the same category of the leftist reddit list. Also reddit as anything but left is a joke in and of itself.

needswork/10

You forgot Candydoll or Laura B at the very top.

Because elite is always in minority

What if I deleted the only social media account I had, and have been enjoying Dilbert for over a decade yet I solidly prefer left leaning political approaches?

Your table is shit.

HA HA BENIS!!!11!!1 :———DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXDDDDDD

who is picture 4? Thomas Paine?

This is where you fucked up OP.

That's what sells

joseph de maistre

commit suicide

jews

You better mean at the bottom, right?

Is this kino?

No, this is Kino.

DON FUG ON MEEEE XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDd

ass is nigger-tier and literal shit comes out of it. anyone who likes it has baboon brian

Pee and blood comes out of a pussy though.

I don't see the problem here.

Fixed that for you.

Period blood smells like dead fish.

And dirty pussy smells like fish.

Females are disgusting sea creatures.

Farts can come out of pussies too.

Bottom, sorry. Only the most wise if you folks can truly appreciate Candydoll-kino

Why do you think there called normalfags..?

they're not actual farts with fecal matter and shit. it's just air getting pushed up there. it doesnt connect to the digestive tract.

Speaking of shit, whenever I get constipated I finger my vagins and shimmy the poop out my rectum using my vaginal wall.

Idk… I like left-libertarianism, my favorite comic might be Jimmy Carr, in terms of philosophy I guess I like Dogen (Soto Zen), Heidegger, and Nietzsche…

4 > Rogue One > 6 > 5 > 3 > 7 > 1 > 2

Come at me, bitch

das rite

You know ass is for grabbing too, not just putting your dick in the poop hole part. Do you avoid kissing girls too because of the possibility that vomit could come out?

Savitri Devi is my waifu.

Woah, you have really shit taste. Good luck with that.

I'm not coming anywhere within a twenty foot radius of you my dude. Shit taste that bad is contagious.