Why

Why is it so hard to ask a girl out Holla Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

africaresource.com/rasta/articles/the-ancient-celts-and-vikings-were-black-people-by-dr-clyde-winters/
youtube.com/watch?v=tAKSU4YBezM
marxists.org/subject/economy/authors/pe/
youtube.com/watch?v=1e35Vf-9n8E
youtube.com/watch?v=0Xg4Uq1W4L8
cpgb-ml.org/download/publications/leontiev_politicaleconomy_chapter1.pdf
cpgb-ml.org/download/publications/leontiev_politicaleconomy_chapter2.pdf
cpgb-ml.org/download/publications/leontiev_politicaleconomy_chapter3.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=zgmg2VFX058
8ch.net/b/res/6482957.html)
youtube.com/watch?v=fJr2RO7g7jI
youtube.com/watch?v=l3GfCmbPDN0
youtube.com/watch?v=w6adVQrSUAc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Chinese_Famine
youtube.com/watch?v=pWzEL2Mlr-g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why are you worrying about women?

because if I want to breed I need a woman

It's simple OP

What about waifus?!

they aren't real

Just be yourself OP.

2D is exempt

Waifus are sluts

TRUMP MADE THEM REAL

you noticed the filename huh?I named it that on purpose for funsies :3

But what if I always say the wrongs things to the girls I like and they always ditch me? What if they ghost me when I want to hang out with them even if it seems like we were all having fun before? What if I die alone and rich

You take that back

2D is targeted for extermination

make me. bitch.

禁止

いじめなし

Better get a helmet

ᛐᚱᚽᚴᚢᚴ

Because you are trying too hard.

Some waifu's are d i l i g e n t and would never be a slut

Ok. newfag

All things are corruptible Holla Forumsaka

I don't speak…. ancient… norse? What is that.

Let's see if I can do this.

so far so good

The Donald is strictly a 3DP enthusiast.

just one more

NO
YOU'VE KILLED MY WAIFU

Only newfags call others newfags on an imagebored

That's not what he told Holla Forums

trekuk?

Medieval Runic.

tree kook?
Is that like, kek's little brother?

ᚴᛰᚱᚱᚽᚴᛐ

We memed you into the presidency Don.
You don't get a choice.

wood cock
basically a wooden dildo

The elder futhark, Odin's gift to mankind.

Only 3DP will be tolerated under the Donald's rule.
You better purge your collection of Chinese cartoons quickly!

He burns with anger at your disrespect

top trekuk

Since he is made out of wood, he ought to burn real good…

the younger futhark is a faggot.

3dpd , Not enen once.

The only faggot here is you, OP

I thought you people were meant to be more liberal and open minded?

Also their linguistic use is inferior to divination.

only through divination you can unlock the runes true power.

hell yea

I don't know shit about Vikings other than OG pirates.

Where can I learn more on how to speak the language of Valhalla my Holla Forumsrothers?

You're wrong! Trump would never take our waifu's away!

just like using hieroglyphs as a language rather than pectoral concept, demotic vs hieroglyphs.
you get the picture.

You need to go deeper than language to activate the runes.

Here are some books to get you started.

You can keep it - if you choose to move to Mexico or Canada.

He's a tree spirit summoned through fire. He is the everlasting wood. The giver of erections.
LORD TREKUK

HOL' UP

SO

YOU WUZ SAYIN

DAT

*licks lips*

WE WUZ

*licks face with McDonalds Napkin*

VI-KINGZ 'N SHIEET?!

africaresource.com/rasta/articles/the-ancient-celts-and-vikings-were-black-people-by-dr-clyde-winters/

[evil laugh]

no u swedefag

Don't mess with us Don, you can't handle our memetics used against you

Active imagination: holding an image (rune,glyph) in awareness while fantasizing and associating to it to bring it to life and discover its nuances and unconscious roots. Also focuses and unifies the four orienting functions of consciousness. Active imagination is the indispensable second part of any deep analysis and bases itself on the imaginal nature of the psyche.

Archetype: (from St. Augustine and Jacob Burkhardt's "primordial image"; also, a version of Levy-Bruhl's "representations collectives"): a constitutive prototype or form or Gestalt within the collective unconscious; a ruling "organ" of the psyche and Platonic blueprint for its activity. Complexes of the collective unconscious. Images and emotions (both must be present). The psychic form of preformed mechanism for the development of consciousness by ordering the chaos of perceptions into meaningful patterns. Instinctive behavior pattern grounded in the fundamental structure of living matter. Archetypes organize our perceptions, collect images, regulate, modify, motivate, and even develop conscious contents, plot the course of developments in advance, set up bridges between the ego and its instinctive and collective roots, lead the channeling and conversion of instinctual energy, and "represent the authentic element of spirit" and a "spiritual goal."

Archetypes manifest in myths, dreams, tribal lore, fairy tales, visions, isms, scientific advances, numbers, religions, philosophies, historical developments, and schizophrenic hallucinations. Ultimately, they also drive individuation and provide a counterpole (the "violet end") to instinct (the psyche's "red end"): image and its dynamism. Instinct is felt physiologically and experienced as numinous images that seem to contrast to mere bodily sensations and mechanisms; so archetypes are instincts "raised to a high frequency," just as instincts emanate from an archetype's "low frequency." Just as instincts impel toward behavior, the archetypes impel toward certain kinds of perceptions.

He who controls the memes controls the future.

my trips confirm you're a faggot

I can assure you, the rest of us Scandinavians hate Swedes too, so you are preaching to the choir here, m8

It's not you who control the memes Don.
It's not you.

Most people don't have a vision for their life or satisfying goals to work towards so they regard a relationship with the opposite sex as the ultimate form of happiness possible. If one such a person was to approach a girl and be rejected it would have a devastating impact on their self-worth and lead to the belief that they're undesirable and therefore can't access any kind of substantial happiness, which of course leads to feelings of despair. If someone was confident and grounded in the belief that the accomplishment of their vision and goals would bring happiness, the rejection would naturally not have much of a negative impact at all. Having emotional needs, sexual needs, insecurity problems, and a lack of vision for your life is what causes this problem

fair point fam

You are to late - I have reached memedom already. Resistance is futile - the waifus will have to go.

Because they aren't brought up to be submissive horny man pleasers anymore

also, children love sex

Excellent OC user

you think you're at the top Don. But you haven't even set foot on the hill

Norwegians & Danes are more closely related to each other than to Swedes.

Stay mad, Medelsvensson.

So what you're saying is that without a goal in my life that has nothing to do with women I will never get a woman?

Is that scandinavian for normalfag?

Who can stop me now? A bunch of weeaboo NEETS and their cartoon wives?

It is placeholder name for the average Swede a la John Doe

It's treason, then.

ah ok. the wikipedia page for it translated to "an average person"

This thread is bretty gud.

To get a woman you have to have traits that the woman desires. Most women are evolutionarily designed for the parasitism of resources and are attracted to the qualities in men that suggest that they're able to acquire large amounts of those resources. My post has to do with why it's so hard to simply ask a girl out, and how having a vision for your life and being grounded in the belief that it will bring you happiness would dramatically mitigate the negative impact rejection would have on you. If you believe that you can get happiness elsewhere after rejection you can just be like "fuck it, I can just go do this thing over here and get happiness instead of trying to get happiness out of this person". Having a vision for your life and being grounded in the belief that it will bring you happiness would go a long way in helping you get a woman because it would make you desire women less which would make women desire you more, and it would make you confident, which would make women desire you more; You still need to have the package of traits that make you desirable to women along with that

I have more time finding a girl to ask out then I do asking her out.

Oh christ we just went into christmas mode and lost auto updating.

fuaark

fixed

Are you having a medical episode of some sort?

You're pretty smart user.

You just gotta go out there and find one user!

did you not just see all the little hats?

Delet your cartoon wife and you will be spared and deported to Mexico. This is your last warning. Any further transgression and posting of waifus will be met with use of lethal memetics.

No, I don't run the i.imgur.com script, so my shit is unfucked.

Let's see you try to stop me.

IM IN CHARGE HERE!

It was only for a moment or two, but the autoupdate disappeared. then my normal settings kicked in and overwrote the css thank god

DO YOU FEEL IN CHARGE

this
It's hard to meet people when you don't want to go out to bars and waste money on degenerate behavior

how do I meet someone pure?

It shall be done. In twenty-four hours your PC (with your collection of illegally acquired Chinese cartoons & reaction images) will cease to function.

becasue they don't deserve it (any special treatment)

You don't. You grow up and realize how fucked the world is and settle for what you get.

"I just wanted to say you have the loveliest eyes/hair/freckles/smile ( compliment anything besides her figure). Sound genuine about it, and not rehearsed. " I love you get to know you better."

Invite her to something easy like a coffee date. All girls love Starbucks and coffee bars.

Yes. You're gold.

If she says "oh that's sweet, but no", move on. She is not interested. If she has a bf, end the conversation. Unless you are trying to be the rebound orbiter.Don't waste your precious time.

If she seems reluctant, but is still engaging the conversation. Keep trying. Try to make her laugh. Get her to relax around you. Once she's laughing, ask for her number.

DON'T
1)Hit on girls at the gym. Every woman fucking hates that. They're sweating like pigs, not in the mood to flirt.
2)Stalk. (following her around the store/park/ gym/street)
3) Don't shower her with gifts especially if you're not even dating her.

Good luck.

I'll be waiting Don.

Dubs confirm that girls don't deserve it (running any country)

but it's christmas!

how to ask a girl out

ok here comes the secret recipe :

literally

of which channers, being the beta pigs they are, are devoid
I forgot to mention

What if I only have 2 of those things?

My bowels smell funny.
Thanks Obama.

You forgot

bcuz they think they're better than men because men allow women to run around without having to say anything first.

It's hard to ask anyone out if your dick is hard

tbh gay men have it so good. The only thing women have over men is that I'm physically attracted to them and they can't physically overpower you - everything else a man can do better.

ssssssstotal

NO EXCEPTIONS

Ok I won't give my waifu any gifts then

YOUR WAIFU ISNT REAL. SHE DOESN'T COUNT

Maybe she can't count

Make that into a joke. I think most girls would find it hilarious if I guy came up to them and said, "I'm hard jus looking at you."

Jesus… what a compliment. I forgot about the SJW. Ugh.. Don't do that. You never know with some women.

SJW's ruin everything

Walk up while staring them in the eyes, don't break eye contact, and say "nice shoes, wanna fuck?"

here's the trick, just be a silver tongued, handsome, kawaii mofuckah and wait for them to come to you.

That isn't elder futhark. Lrnaua? What the fuck is this: ᚽ

ssssssstotal

dffs

wat

youtube.com/watch?v=tAKSU4YBezM

jjkljök

jjkljökjklhkjh

ddd

___ddd

WHY ARE YOU DUMPING THESE IN THIS THREAD
MAKE YOUR OWN THREAD
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

That was a good reaction.
you can stay.

fear of rejection

Who's the bitch, tell me about her

If you have those two, why would u even bother looking for money/blood sucking leech?

It helps to not be a faggot. Try growing up and educating yourself as a Marxist Leninist and women will admire you acknowledging you as a true man.

social status is largely a function of money and charisma (confidence), so this argument isn't valid. Only fags are worried about looks

Do you actually believe communism would work?

Go away commie, I won't even waste time on you.

a trap can't overpower you

Due to capitalism and the free market, companies competed with eachother to get better and better, cheaper and cheaper products.

I can thank my smartphone, computer, cheap food, and more due to the current system.

What does communism offer me that's better?

Unless you're rich as fuck looks are certainly a factor, you're correct about social status though, they are very related, though most people here would probably be late high school to just out of college, so it would be more determined by your hobbies, how many friends you have, what kind of friends they are, etc.

You sure sound interested in it, so why not give it a read in your spare time?
marxists.org/subject/economy/authors/pe/

because if you have those two things, you likely went to a good college, got a good job right out of college and aren't a beta type who dates skanks

Well for starters my communist friend, I actually quite like being able to live in my own house, so, among other reasons, I'll have to give it a pass.

youtube.com/watch?v=1e35Vf-9n8E

Required viewing if you want to beat commies in an argument.

I'm not gonna read any of that, give me a tl;dr

This is a commie'st 8ch thread now.

Holla Forums w-what do?

also
youtube.com/watch?v=0Xg4Uq1W4L8

Report her to your local commissar so she can be sent away for reeducation.

You don't want a girlfriend op. It's not like in the movies true love is real hell. It's a sickness more than anything.

Oh how I envy the neets who can live in solitude alone watching anime talking to friends on the Internet. Playing vidya there whole life's. While I'm stuck with a gf that I love that hardly puts out and demands so much emotionally. It's so draining op. Run while you have the chance.

What are you, a faggot?
Dump that bitch if you don't love her anymore and she's nothing more than a burden.

You are naive if you think that when you have money, you don't atract mostly leeches.

Still if you still want to belive in real life "waifus" type, then who I am, to take away that from you.

If you have good job/company and money, you will eventually learn this the hard way.
Or get lucky and meet some exception from the rule.

I don't care for people not invested enough to actually educate themself and read.

I'm a Fucking faggot user. She doesn't love me but I love her and I hate myself everyday for it. I use to be the snake. Now I'm Fucking beta trash waiting on her hand and foot. While she mocks me. Fucking run op. RUN.

>>>Holla Forums

You have to go back.

not buying it tbh, you acknowledge that you're lying to yourself, but arent doing anything about your "situation." women aren all they're made out to be, i agree, but im almost positive you're a mgtow trying to push your agenda

This anarkiddy shithole suits you better than me, bourgeoise ideologist.

I had to Jewgle what mgtow was. I'm not pushing any agenda I'm being truthfull and I know that's particularly rare on IB's but that's honestly how my life has played out a dependency on a woman with no compassion, my low self asteem keeps me from leaving fucking off me already. I would do it myself but I can stand the thought of hurting her.

cpgb-ml.org/download/publications/leontiev_politicaleconomy_chapter1.pdf

cpgb-ml.org/download/publications/leontiev_politicaleconomy_chapter2.pdf

cpgb-ml.org/download/publications/leontiev_politicaleconomy_chapter3.pdf

Beginners guide, for babies like you. Should be easy enough.

Typical commine, spamming nonpolitical threads with his retarded ideology.

Oh well, enough is enough.

But yeah there are some ideas that can be learned from you.

For example: "You don't talk with communists, you shoot them."

Here's an idea, how about you go to Holla Forums and cry them a river about your butthurt?

it really started with the resident idiots posting wigman pics

da

I'm not even the user you were talking to, nor does your flag trigger me, but you have to admit, it's pretty pathetic that you can't even explain to someone a simple reason why your ideology is superior, and instead want them to read your entire book.
Not completely comparable, but reminds me of a story a friend told me:

If you can't answer simple question you don't know your ideology well enough, in which case you shouldn't be shilling for something you don't understand. If I turn your argument around on itself and tell you to watch this video about Yuri Bezmenov which will debunk communism,
youtube.com/watch?v=zgmg2VFX058 you can see how ridiculous it is; you aren't going to watch it, and it's unreasonable to expect you to watch it, just like with your book. I can post links just like you can - it's not an argument.

Well then this isn't an issue with women, it's an issue with your spinelessness and complete lack of self-interest (not trying to be rude, but it's true).

I simply don't care for political discussion, i came to trigger reactions and you are shitting yourself continuously. You can pretend it not to be the case all you want, but you do so with OT replies towards me crying over how "bad" i am - all because the flag got you triggered. Hard.

If you were genuinly interested yourself, you got the material, this is my fair share.

You implying that i wouldn't know my stuff while delivering you standard works from pre XXth Party Congress soviet era, based on my indifference towards a faggot like you and lack of motivation of going in depth into the gist of it for genuine agitation, is ridiculous. These texts aren't exactly mainstream and well known.
If my response were wiki articles or blogposts you'd have grounds for these accusations.

tl;dr
I delivered an answer, you're just too lazy to read - and i honestly don't give a shit explaining it in my own words towards someone not willing to read the texts as your only aim is to shitpost all over any answers regardless.

Even this here is written solely for the purpose of pissing you off with my affected and condescending style of writing and not because i'd expect you to actually man up and stop being a faggot.

I got a job right out of college, went to a good college, and don't skanks. but that doesn't make it easier to find women

I can explain free market capitalism to you,

I give you something you want, you give me something I want.

That's the basic principle of it.

leftists tend to think it's a zero sum game, like poker. (For me to win, you have to lose). But actually, it's the opposite.

For example. when I go to the grocery with 5$, and buy a steak, I'm better off because I valued the steak more than my 5 dollars, and the grocer is better off because he valued the 5 dollars more than the steak. ==We both win.==

Read the first sentence, seen enough of it to know there's no point debating with you. I'm saving your replies though to show to others how leftypol debates, it's laughable.

It seems to me that a leftist's main argument against the current political system is that the government wants people to work and pay taxes. This is of course correct.

However, if you have a communist state where you don't have "money", people would still be working and "paying" into the system, it's just that whatever they grow (e.g if they are a farmer) gets taken off them and distributed by the government.

And therein lies the problem - by having a system where the goverment manages everything, deciding how all the food gets distributed etc. You end up with a huge government, which is less efficient that simply allowing the market to regulate itself though say, I don't know… MONEY…

So ultimately you are sot on in thinking Communism and wealth sharing is a swell idea, but the problem is that as soon as you scale it up it is plagued by inefficiency, massive bureaucracy etc.

A crippled 5 liner = "explaining free market capitalism".
Including a "critique" of "leftists".

See, this is why nobody takes you serious. You are clinically retarded, no doubt.

You haven't actually disproved my point.

Don't forget to include the linked works in your screencaps :^)

I will, those posts perfectly demonstrate how you cant even formulate your own ideas

Your mom sucks dicks in front of walmart and yells "i'm cheaper!"
Disprove my point.

Please do, feel free to embarrass yourself all you want.

What?

I never said that my points needs to be disproved, but you obviously don't agree, and instead of making a counter-argument, you just insult.

the lack of awareness is amazing

On this we can agree. You can't even read your own posts and whining and contradict you in the next without any shame.

Do you remember the time before your botched lobotomy?

Perhaps he is not even a real leftie, just pretending to be to make lefties look bad.

I don't think this is actually a real leftie, just pretending to be to make the lefties look bad to observers.

I think a person that actually believes in their idealogy wouldn't act so strange.

thought my first post was swallowed by jim

I didn't post the post you're referring to.

that would make sense actually. communists are stupid, but this is taking it to a whole new level

In this thread (8ch.net/b/res/6482957.html) theres actual lefties argueing for their idealogy, compare it to the behavior of this guy.

It's hard to tell.
Uselay left realy is beyond any limit when it comes to stupidity.

That also makes it realy easy to troll pretending to be them.

Poe's law at work

Fix your English, it's pretty bad.

But however, leftists aren't stupid, and calling them stupid won't change their mind. They are just people, like us. But they're uninformed.

Instead of calling them cuck, stupid and dumb, disprove their points, don't greentext and be smug when they say something retarded, point out what's wrong with it. That's the only way we'll ever get lefties to give up their authoritarian dream

Some more information you can use to argue with actual lefties.

Again, I think some entity is trying to make us believe that leftists are allways inherently stupid. Allways point it out when you see this behavior.

always*

communist =/= leftist. commies have demonstrated an astounding lack of intelligence which can only be rectified through death

The problem is, that they're basically acting like religious fanatics. so trying to debate with them is rather impossible.

Sure ad hominem won't help.
Yet even if you disprove their points, they mostly will just use said ad hominem aginst you.

It's still the same shit.
Yet you maybe able to convince lefti that his logic is flawed, and with commies I agree, they only salvation for them is bullet to their head.

I do really think that someone shaped your opinion of leftists like that, by doing exactly what the guy did in this thread.

I think I phrased it wrong, we aren't trying to convince the people we're debating with, we want to convince the ones that are watching the debate.

I think there are many leftist lurkers hanging around on Holla Forums, this is the group that needs to convinced that his/her idealogy is wrong.

Also, there are probably lurkers here that are on our side, but unsure how debate leftists, by argueing with the leftists, they will know how to argue with them in the future.

Good point.

Alphamale here.

It's hard for you to ask girls out because you view them saying yes as a victory for you. That's the wrong way to think. You need to have the mindset that she's going to say yes because she realizes how great of a guy you are and that you're slightly out of her league. You need to reverse the roles, anons.

and you wont have a problem.

needs to be*

unsure how to*

youtube.com/watch?v=w6adVQrSUAc

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Chinese_Famine

This post is for lurkers, use the information in these links to have material and points to use against leftists.

youtube.com/watch?v=pWzEL2Mlr-g

Another I forgot to include

The very first Communists were early Slavic tribes who owned so little they had to share everything. They were renowned warriors, whose battle tactics consisted of getting as drunk as mortally possible, then drink twice as much more and charge at the enemy wielding a hammer in one hand and a sickle in the other. Even in these early times they were called the Red Army for their red faces (esp. noses). A Communist Warrior was terrible to behold in battle, bashing, slicing, and breathing alcoholic fumes at his enemies. Mortally wounded, he would merely fall asleep at the field of battle, only to wake up the next morning with regenerated limbs, healed wounds and a severe headache.

Picture is of Carl Marx.

You do gotta be yourself, but if yourself is a self-hating loser who doesn't do anything, then you're fucked. Lack confidence? Then you need to work on that. Can't hold a conversation? Also something you have to improve.

I suck with girls too, and while I have asked out a few, I got too much hangups and insecurities I have to iron out. I think the first rejection hurt the most, but it gets easier after that.

WHY THE FUCK DO YOU ASSHOLES TURN SO MANY THREADS INTO A DEBATE ABOUT COMMUNISM? WHO KEEPS BITING THIS SAME DUDE's BAIT?

;_;

low test tbh, go do squats

I hate when women work out at the gym when I'm there. It's fucking distracting when I'm trying to lift because then I have to force my eyes to focus on lifting but them keep slinking over to the girls like fucking magnets to metal.

maybe I should just try online dating again

Hey Don. I'm still here.

i'm in your house.

Ah yes the good old fashion, (((read a book))).
Just like all other modern day commies, you're too lazy to take a bit of time and try to explain your beliefs in a lil' text post.

pls don't hurt me - i'll do anything you want.