This is now canon

How do you feel?

Why are Jews and feminists obsessed with poop?

Fecalia Disappearo!

Doesn't sound perverted, just some naive silly thing.

If you really wanna see a fucked up version of Harry Potter, watch The Magicians.

Relieved themselves where they stood….
So she's trying to normalize street-shitting arabs.

There's rape, semen drinking, all sorts of gore and fucked up shit.

But this scene here is what really rustled my jimmies.

Would never expect SyFy of all channels to make such a thing. Bonus points for women who are actually traditionally hot.

Even the books were fucking trash. Why did Harry Potter ever get famous?

Ops, with sound now.

Guess I'm halfway to being a wizard.

post some rape webms please

YEP. YOU GOT THE TITLE RIGHT. THANKS FOR THE FREE DOSE OF RAGE, FAGGOT

Notice the narrators accent?

it's a kike?

Nah, he's 100% aryan phenotype that's why he sounds like a Rabbi

They both have poop fetish I guess.

id rather not tbh

Wondering how the hell they're going to try the radical paradigm of thinking known as the brown pill

/abdl/ community will have a field day with this. As if both the Potterfag and diaperfag communities needed to get anymore autistic.

There are toilets in Hogwarts. Moaning Myrtle lives in a toilet. Whatever, let J.K. retcon everything, see if I give a shit.

Think she is trying to best GRRM?

Think J.K. is actively trying to troll her fanbase to see what she can get away with?

What's with the sudden glut of shitty modern supernatural drama series where everyone is a Fae or a Wizard or some shit?

Is this legit?
What page from what book?

That's one way to explain all of the stupid shit that happens in her awful books.

It's from the last chapter of the most recent book iirc.

it is legit. the last or second-to-last Daenerys chapter in A Dance With Dragons

So why the fuck did Hogwarts have toilets? That was a minorly important plot detail from the second book, that crying ghost bitch who hid in the toilets.

They were for the retards who couldn't properly vanish their shit.

Where the shit goes? It can't just disappear. Their stomachs?

Aren't there group masturbatory sessions in Hogwarts, particularly Hufflepuff?

It went into the lake.
The "giant squid" was just a euphemism for the gigantic ball of shit floating around underneath the surface.

they teleport it to the Weasleys' yard

No, I think she's just chucking shit at the wall in a desperate attempt to remain relevant. Why can't she fuck off and enjoy a life of debauchery like every other pauper turned billionaire?

Hermione is attacked by a troll in the first book in the girl's bathroom. Harry listens to the egg underwater in a bathtub in the fourth book. Moaning Myrtle's toilet in the second book isn't a minor plot detail either, it's the actual factual literal entrance to the Chamber of Secrets.

This is some of the stupidest shit J.K. has come up with since she BLACKed her author insert in a live action play that everybody hated.

This would by hysterical.

I'm glad this got turned into a webm thanks fam.

thats fucking hilarious fam.

Is it edgy 'fucked up', or just pozzed?

But they went swimming in that lake. Holy shit.

Edgy.

>implying it didn't grow three sizes because of all the extra wizards and witches at Hogwarts