I'm here to kill Qui-Gon and die, and I'm all outta Qui-Gons

Man, wouldn't it be retarded if they made it so this guy somehow survived? I mean, they depicted his body sliding in half during that thousand-foot drop with the obvious intent of making it clear that he definitely died, and they used his death to demonstrate Obi-Wan's readiness to take on an apprentice. Man, if they did something like bring him back with robot legs, that'd like, completely destroy any semblance of meaning that episode I's fight scene had, as well as go exactly against the obvious intention of Lucas when he wrote that scene. Phew, good thing they'd never do anything that stupid.

When are they going to make a movie where the good guy shits himself and cries when he dies?

He kept him to be more of an assassin. He just labelled him an apprentice to get around the rule of 2.

probably when they give luke his sendoff

his death was retarded to begin with and Lucas contradicted Lucas's obvious intention all the time

He didn't fly so good…

HE DIDN'T CGI SO GOOD

I nevever noticed how fake the spikes on hi head look until now.

Looks like someone took some gun and plastered some rhino horns on it.

Does he know Star Wars was being sold to Disney?

But his division is beyond perfection.

Oh god you're right.

They did this in the 2D Clone Wars cartoon.

You mean the 3D CGI Clone wars cartoon?

No, the original one by the guy who did Samurai Jack.

But Darth Maul never showed up in that cartoon though.

Are you sure? I haven't watched the show since it aired, but I could have sworn there was a Darth Maul appearance in that cartoon, complete with robot legs and everything. Anikin fought him, didn't he?

No Darth Maul showed up in the CGI cartoon with robot legs and fought Obi Wan. The 2D Tartakovsky cartoon had Dooku, General Grievous, Durge and Asajj Ventress as villains.

I do think that Darth Vader wouldn't have been interested in the resistance at any point without the work of Maul; because if the force was their faith and their technology is superior to ours, both sides, and any system there was just physics– that is to say the Empire would own the universe totally eventually anyway in strictly Atheist terms, which is how most naturalists these days treat Science. But I do know that such naturalism is indeterminating to any actual condition, variable, or application of new logic because light is tangible. Therefor Christianity makes these documents a much more likable set of events. Hahehahehaheho.

do not lie because I can not belee

TruthSeeker?

The dark side of the force won in the end because otherwise the midichlorians serve peace.

Proof that star wars was never good.

technically the kid is a murderer, he killed a harmless guy with no weapon who just surrendered

…What?

He's curious, he was taunting him which is seen in the first half. He thinks he has this padawan down so tight that there is literally nothing he can do. Obi-Wan then has this glint and Maul goes "….Eh? no no, I'm a Dark jedi. You're a Padawan, I kill shits like you daily"

He gets caught off guard, Obi-Wan then uses that moment (distraction which he notices that's why it cuts back) and ceases the opportunity

Wrong.

Who was caught off guard and just had his ego crushed

Nope. Caught off guard. Hubris was his downfall.

Apparently posters on Holla Forums are trolls literally retarded, let me point out the otherwise obvious seconds in the vid that are relevant:
0:19
0:20

See:

see:

see:

see
then see
then see see

I think you'll need to see:
and:
Finally see: