Be honest do you still use google?

Do you like media companies to filter your results for you?

What are you a cuck?

use based baidu or something.

Other urls found in this thread:

startpage.com/
searx.me/
8ch.net/tech/ddg.html
yandex.ru/legal/confidential/?lang=en
ghacks.net/2015/05/21/yandex-browser-beta-with-privacy-enhancements-published/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

On my phone I do, because my phone is android and I'm lazy.

I've been using Yandex for a few days now. Can't say much about it, because it's still recent, but so far it look way better than Google, specially for image searches, which was the reason I was sticking to Google for so long.

faggot Baidu is literally the same thing. Quite literally they sell your data just like everyone else and filter your results to fit the
A) ads' needs
B) relevancy of the search

Why the fuck did you reference me on this? I already pointed out I'm too lazy to give a fuck; that's why I use google. When I internet search on my phone, 99% of the time it's some stupid shit like "What 90's tv show is this quote my coworkers are remembering right now from", or some other similar idiocy. I don't give two shits if Baidu is Google or if it's a site that sends all your contacts pictures of cats assholes.

Wow buddy, you can't get distraught at my doubles

I thought you and OP were the same user because style. :)

have some sexy anjelica

Sounds legit

So jealous of your life right now. Could you please post some tips on how to be become you.

Not what I was referencing at all. Just saying so anons won't get their hopes up. There may be some, but I wouldn't know.

swearing too much is ungraceful
youre so serious its annoying

dubs doesn't lie :///////////

yes, for images and when I need search suggestions for some reason

why is this only over a one year period
post it over lifetime

qwant.com

he's probably just having a shitty day. it'll be ok.

(was that ungraceful?)

Baidu is great, so is Yandex. I recommended pic(s) related

overlord Xi can propagate whatever he likes and I wouldn't care

Been using duckduckgo for a while now.

I got tried of utterly irritant "results" showing up in virtually every single google search that uses more than two words.

I got extra special tired of location and region based results putting utter crap ahead of the actual information I was searching for, no I don't want to see some article written by a fucktard based 20 miles away from me when I'm looking for information.

I got beyond annoyed how X search yesterday gave X results but X search today now gives Y results because of rankings, traffic shaping, political and moral biases of google.

Google is failing miserably at doing what it became a success for. Part of my college course is centered around Java and Android app development but with a very narrow focus on the assignments so its not actually Java or Android in any real depth so its the college can say "oh but its not a Java / Android course.

The fall back position of the lecture responsible for this is "google it" but when I google it on my laptop I get different results to the lab PC in front of me, my desktop, my classmates its like being a rat trapped in a maze. I spent more time filtering out bullshit results than I do programming.

thatsapenis.jpg

STOP USING KIKE'D SEARCH ENGINES
Non-kiked Search Engines
startpage.com/
searx.me/

Kiked Search Engines
literally everything else (yes, that includes CuckCuckGo)

What about Bing, Yahoo, and Babylon search?

I only use google on occasions.

Oh and what about Yandex?

I use google, but also others. Startpage, searx.me, and ixquick are the main alternatives.

I never got hyped for DuckDuckGo because something with so much fuss around didn't sound like something I'd wanna trust in these matters. But anyone knows how exactly it's fucked up, since, like I said they make so much noise about being private?

Searx. me IS THE BEST no image search though, i think

Hi google. no I don't use you. never ever.

I hate searx but I like startpage.com/ixquick.com

bretty sure the Russians don't give two shits about privacy in general, and certainly not that of foreigners. The only advantage I can see is that maybe their orwellian internet spy network would be unwilling to share data with our orwellian internet spy network

this
with Jews you lose
also 8ch.net/tech/ddg.html

What makes you so sure of that? Oh and then there is ask.com…

BUMP

I use startpage since a year and like it.

YOUR GAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>:)

Hello!

BACK TO REDDIT!

>>>/reddit/
>>>/reddipol/
>>>/trump2016/

BUMP

not sure what the problem is, some alternative search engines just use google algorithsm or directly go to google then relay to you
others are still owned by jews no better
you can change country by vpn if you have to and search sites ways like using these forums
if you hav another way then link it

You like sucking millions of cocks simultaneously.

Make that billions

nice quads.

So i started using Yandex for images as sugested in this thread . I actually liked it a lot.
For most of the time I use DuckDuckGO because it's the safest search engine I can find.

Thanks for the info on DuckmyCuckandGo. I wasn't willing to trust it anyway, and you gave me good reason for that.

and

'Cookies transferred by Yandex to the User’s devices and by the User’s devices to Yandex may be used by Yandex to provide customized Services to the User, to target advertising displayed to the User, for statistical and research purposes and to improve the Yandex Services.'
from yandex.ru/legal/confidential/?lang=en

tl~dr
Cookies track your stuff and your info is used for third-party advertises. Means you fucked! And another section of same text says they will deliver stuff to the govt without much problem, if that is required. Fucked twice.

Although, I honestly can't believe anything in this world could be more (or as) perverted than (as) Google.
And Yandex has a lot less censored stuff. I don't remember what I was researching, but the third result was a page from fucking Stormfront. Not saying it's a nice thing in itself, but the fact that something so polemic was so readily available is positive to my eyes.

Also, Yandex provides its own browser, which seems to come equipped with some nice anti-tracking capabilities.
ghacks.net/2015/05/21/yandex-browser-beta-with-privacy-enhancements-published/
And it seems to be a nice browser, although I've only tested it in mobile (so far), inspired by this thread. It accepts Opera add-ons, so you'd be covered in that regard also.

And something else that can not be denied, as said in this thread, is that, tracking or no tracking, in terms of image searches Yandex is the best thing out there by fucking miles.

Anyway, I know this post sounds inconclusive as fuck, but unfortunately far as this subjects go I don't think that many definite conclusions are even possible.

That's just jumping from one frying pan into a wok pan.

Just use searx or startpage/ixquick if you don't want catered dragon dildo ads everywhere