I NEED TO ESCAPE POLITICS

Is there a place in the world where there is no politics to talk about?

Let's talk about Trump

politics are actually supposed to be about cities/states/countries sharing or rejecting laws/rules/regulations

so maybe try Brazil or Thailand? or Indonesia or Philippines?

You can go live in a mud hut and bathe in cow piss.better yet 6ft underground no one will fuck w/ u

Like this?

that's one take on it.

all those nations have/had big political corruption issues. if op is serious you have to live somewhere with no cell service or power let's B real

no

Even on the moon it is a political thing. Space race and shit. I just want to take my van somewhere and escape from fake news and real news and Trump and China and jews and black lives mattter and Guns and pizza etc. Even sports is politics. There is no mind safe from this stuff.

Somalia is the place for you.

only one, and it's not pretty

This is why you don't get laid.

politics is cancer, it's there to give the illusion of free choice and keeps people divided,stupid and arguing about whose idiotolgy is better.

cute reptilian jailbait.

this is a child, not noyce

propaganda is dead image, basically Holla Forums vs. (Holla Forums & /leftypol).

I choose Holla Forums

Look at those soulless black beady eyes, it's like her only purpose in life is to be a flesh sleeve for aryan cock

shut the fuck up you dumb entitled cunt

I feel ya OP. I've more or less ditched Holla Forums because of how repetitive it got, and now it's followed me here.

Holla Forums is not a board. Holla Forums is a way of life.

Holla Forums is shit now. You can't bring up valid criticisms from a nationalism perspective of Trump without them sperging out.

Go to Siberia, too busy trying not to freeze/starve to death to talk about politicians

Just wait for Hitler, goy. Should have voted for Hillary

I'm not claiming Hillary was better, obviously Trump was the better of the two, but Holla Forums idealises him and bans anyone who brings up concerns. Not conducive to anything but a hugbox mentality.

yes my friend it's called anarchy and it's all around us.

anarchy is not a mindset of people but the state of an individual. you are free.

politics reflects management between human. cut all communication and need for support from humans and you'll be fine. small cabin in the woods. cut your own wood, hunt your own food etc. die when you dont have medicine etc.

Sure ofc.