Canada is now in full Sweden mode

"Syrian" migrants in New Brunswick schools…..

archive.is/i6Wvj

sorry it's Ezra's website….but they did a "access to information request" and got the exclusive info

-migrant men in their twenties — some with full beards — are being dumped into classrooms at Fredericton High School, next to Canadian schoolgirls as young as 14

-Sexual harassment. Bullying. Picking on the Jewish kids. Threatening and swearing at teachers. Talking about terrorist weapons, like rocket propelled grenades.

-“excitement” among “students of a certain culture” on day of Brussels terror attack

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/sHBq5
archive.is/c4o6d
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metric_time
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This is hitting way too close to home fam.

.webm

.webm

Dally Caller report:

archive.is/sHBq5

Info Wars:

archive.is/c4o6d

If you're bothered by this just remember that it's 2016!

These bearded men identify as 14 year old boys.

bump

don't let this thread slide

this is important, have a bump

I am going to kill Justin Trudeau.

Cananon here who just graduated from HS, I had some of these fuckers in my gym class and they stole my friend's iphone.

wew

I'm not even joking, we need to urge Trump that a northern border is as important, if not more so than a southern one.
I really don't want kiddie diddler mudshits flooding over the top border after they've raped and killed all infidels in Canada.

Cannuck, graduating tomorrow. We got a few of them with more coming next year, and I'm sticking around for an extra semester.

Even the westernized muslims at my HS think there is something seriously wrong and weird about them. When the sandniggers are getting unsettled by sandniggers you know something is seriously wrong.

Why do kikes always pretend like their children go to the same school as goys?

Release the report, Ezra, let's see if it actually says anything about kikes getting picked on

They do, I know from personal experience, and they fucking steal anything that isn't nailed down. Never lend a jew anything.

Based Jay Kelly in the comment section knows what I'm talking about

Let's be honest here, there are no Jewish kids at that school. And if they were, they weren't picked on for being "Jewish", they were picked on because they are "white" and because they are not Muslims, not for any other reason.

Gas yourself

I caught the Canadian national news this evening. First words out of the anchors mouth were to the effect of.

(No reason why was given). Then they go on to explain why people need to do more, and they showcase (((private citizens))) who were helping to bring them in to ease the backlog.

This country is fucked.

Yeah, the "refugees" would fight with each other sometimes and they would sometimes start chanting and singing in arabic in the change room.

Especially after Canada says it will let illegal Mexicans in. What's the point of Trump's southern wall if the beaners just pour in from the north?

thats because a 12 yo canadican white girl was gagged, beaten and getting sodomized in the corner by HIV riddled adult mudshits

dont let it die

kill all semites

Gayvin's buttbudy? Nah, fuck off m8

I bant with a Canuck soldier of fortune (now retired) that loves the "cultural mosaic" under the crown as he would put it.

Canada is fucked.

at this point, it just hurts

Is canuck too cucked to make a comeback, or is there a slow broiling rise of nationalistic views?

Send all mudshits on a boat tour down the Niagra.
Send the survivors down a second time.

I hope they rape

I hope you get raped.

You faggot maritimers gave turdbucket his untouchable majority

Completely gone, no chance of recovery. The demographics of the younger generation are troubling to say the least. If young professional whites think their "new Canadian" friends are going to pay their pensions in 30 years, well they've got another thing coming.

When Canada is majority non-white, what sympathy will there be towards elderly whites when the government votes to divert pensions and spending on end of life towards other priorities?

*end of life care

We have nothing to be nationalistic over. This country is probably fated to be absorbed by other ones with a superior culture.

How progressive

Then again it might just be me that's fated for that because I don't plan on sticking around forever. I refuse to die associated with cuckolds.

Mudslimes are pure degenerates with nothing but a self destructive agenda.

Please, there aren't nearly enough Muslims in this country for them to take it over even if Trudeau prances around in Mosques every weekend. I was thinking more along the lines of China, Russia, and America which barely qualifies as a superior culture.

In Hamilton, these sandniggers are now stalking girls that are walking home from campus and harassing them.
One had to call the cops because the shitskin followed this girl until she was outside her house and then threatened her saying that he knows where she lives.

But guess what? The majority of the population still doesn't care and is still liberal.
Fuck this gayass country.
If i could move to the states I will.

–to be fair, plenty of autists love rpgs and gesticulate wildly when talking about their moments hard won leveling up

this shit makes me sad, but this woman really needs to develop some better body language

Beat me to it damn you. Though are there any good RPGs translated to Arabic? I'm guessing just 80's style rehashes of Aladdin.

lmao, are you kidding? We're absolutely fucked up here. This guy pretty much sums it up: .

Muslims are cheering on terrorists (which in an by itself would get them in serious trouble in any sane country) and yet the school board doesn't even dare call them by name?

Of course not; it's 2016, stupid goy.

Have fun when the RCMP kicks your door in to interrogate you.

This is definitely going to be St. Paul, Minnesota Part 2: The Swedening.

Need an user drone flying flotilla watching our streets like batman.
Right Wing Drone Squads

What's that have to do with the country. The news is fucked. We all know this. The lugen-press is this way all over the west.
They pay for the same psyop propaganda in every state. "Newcoming refugees hand out flowers in 'X' city" - heard in at least 6 variants.
Even rehashed to take advantage of Alberta a blaze. "Handing out food and goods".
When they literally are on welfare, aka the government is redistributing flowers.

Every time I speak out about what's going on, I'm called a racist and a rightwing bigot. I don't care anymore. I'm getting comfy with some tendies and watching this fucking country burn.

One of the better comments on that site:

>The real question isn’t will the refugees attempt to take over your country and culture it’s when?

Pretty much sums it up right there.

Love how infowars in another country, annihilates the comment section of the "exclusive".

That's the equivalent of getting called a fag on the internet. Who possibly gets persuaded by a self-confessed left wing mental case saying racist for the 90th time in their day.
The term hasn't been in use for longer than 50 years, and it was popularized by communists to fuck shit up.
The word islamophobia EXISTS. All I really have to say.

It's unbearable knowing what I know, seeing all of this shit unfold and being powerless to do anything about it.

Shieeeet good luck Canucks.

Once Trump claims the American Imperium we'll try

It's so hard to keep believing in this fucking country sometimes. It's not even about the poz; yeah, when you look at the numbers, Canada is pretty damn cucked but it's no worse than many other places in the Western world and even slightly better than some of them.

What really gets my goat is how frightfully fucking ecstatic random people on the streets are about it, especially in the cities. These retards just cannot do enough for all the shit that comes pouring through the border. Yet you try asking one what is so great about "diversity". Why should we have it in the first place? They don't know what to answer because there isn't anything to answer. "Ethnic food" is probably the most common answer you'll get. Really? You're selling us all out for fucking kebab stands?

People keep asking when we'll have a Canadian Trump, short answer is we won't. The US has Trump and the US is a place full of stupid fat rednecks. We Canadians are just so much better than that, so why would we want somebody like him? He's everything most faggots over here think is wrong with the US.

Basically, we'll never have a Trump because people here think not being Americans is what defines them as Canadians. People who think they have slightly more of a clue but really don't will actually answer you that being not-Canadians define them as Canadians as they point to the twin holy words of "diversity" and "tolerance" as our identity. The more honest ones will actually tell you that there's no such thing as a Canadian besides the legal fact of citizenship, ie. Canada is simply a legal fiction, kind of like corporate personhood. None of these views include a context where a Canadian Trump would be anything but a marginal buffoon.

I want to leave, but I can't bring myself to do it. My family has been in Canada for 400 years. My ancestors dodged the Great Upheaval to stay here.

Fuck it, I'll just burn with it if it comes to that, but not before fighting.

Isn't Alberta kind of based?

Canada does have nationalists. The problem is we're in the minority. I just went on a road trip to Edmonton and it was fucking disgusting. The one part of town that I used to live in is overrun with angry niggers who can't speak basic English. Even right now being in a smaller city in bc it's sickening talking to the younger people. But you do run into the odd person with similar views. It's just not as common as it needs to be.

Then why in the fuck would they want to keep Quebec stranded in that filthy communist shithole? Isn't "not being from Canada" what defines Quebecians?

Yes, Canada is Sweden-tier. If anything, we're worse, because there is no movement at all, no political party, nothing, that is against this shit, that is nationalistic, nothing. (Really, we should've stayed a colony of Britain, and shouldgo back to that. It has just been the Liberals melting down our historic bonds to Britain for the past few decades. A FUCKING LEAF.)

"We can out-Europe Europe!"
-Canada

tfw you don't use celsius

Alberta is based if you look at the smaller towns, villages and hamlets. But only to an extent. I grew up in northern Alberta and seeing how it and its people have changed over the last 30 years is heartbreaking. It's a mix of things really, influx of foreign workers, multiculturalism and tolerance beaten into your head all throughout school, the list goes on and on. For example, in elementary I was one of the five white kids in the entire school. All the rest were Indians. In high school the town was made up entirely of whites, Indians, and Lebanese. Things were good. The white boys did there thing, the Indians drank stole things and smoked crack, and the lebs sold shit. Now going back there not even 8 years later it's literally flooded with fucking dirty self entitled filipinos, taking up all the jobs that used to go to students, and driving up the cost of housing. And everyone's ok with it, or at least allowed it to happen. But that's just a small part of it, I could go on for fucking days.

Just end it now.

Enjoy your illogical measuring system m8

Rather than shitposting–make some comics about these scenarios [with Trump defending the kids and teaching them about borders] and get them out there. (With links to original stories)

oh come on faggot, the guy's posting on Holla Forums he obviously didnt vote for Trudecuck

then why don't you use metric time also?

RCMP please.

Let's be realistic here. The RCMP doesn't have computers, they're still on pen and paper. It's likely CSIS.

Because people are retarded.

O Canada?

Fuck, I thought you wrote Sweden.

WHAT'S WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE? HOW CAN THEY BE SO FUCKING STUPID?

Nice

Enjoy your enrichment.

In the show Lilliehammer there is a part where the main character is in a bathroom with a mudslime and bitchslaps him into a wall then says "Now don't make me get emotional over our little misunderstanding". Can any of you make a webm of it?

Is nowhere safe here? What must happen to stop this?

I look forward to the first canadian highschool orgy videos

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metric_time

Hamilton bro , where abouts did this occur?
Stoney Creek fag here.

Why are 22 year olds being put into schools? They should be given jobs.

Excellent question.

Didn't Trump say he'll make it so that Mexicans can't use planes to come in the country too?

How can this happen ?

If my younger brother told me there were grown men in his high school attending classes I'd personally go down and talk to his principal.

I'd tell my brother to be on the lookout.
Hell I'd even beat the shit out of the "refugees" if I heard rumors of anything.

sounds like britain to me

Canadian Rapinghams when?

no

No. They can't stay here.

they should earn jobs

They need to go back.

There needs to be a canadian nationalistic party to spread this but:
Man, Canadian Nationalism, now that sounds really bizarre and unlikely

The Canadian Guard jokes about Americans being cucks are definetely ogre

>I caught the Canadian national news this evening. First words out of the anchors mouth were to the effect of Canada's Syrian refugee program is an enormous success.

Let me guess: it was the CBC?

Its ok man I know your feels. Being a white nationalist on the north american continent is true endless suffering. These terms "Canadian" and "American" now mean nothing when they used to mean something.

That's because of Justin Trudeau's father, Pierre Trudeau. He was an internationalist / globalist piece of shit and he was the one who decided the Religion of Multiculturalism was going to be in the Constitution and the official religion of Canada. The Trudeau Constitution isn't a real Constitution, it's an ideological experiment.

Its like they want their little girls raped

It never meant something other than a stolen term like how anti-semitism was
I think that's part of the problem, being such a generic term (American literally means someone from the American continent) it was very difficult to defend the traditional identity the patriots carved when those same values go attacked in the 60's and 70's
Now even asians, africans and arabs are american

do it

He was also friends with Castro and greatly admired the Cuban system.

Is there any information on this aside from the letter a reader wrote to them? Or is that all the information the entire story is based on?

Watch the videos below the OP.

He's refering to the attitude of libshits up here

I don't want any Syrians but this is pretty bozo stuff. All the shit about migrants is being injected by her.

One of the kid said he likes RPGs and she thinks it automatically means rocket launchers.

What? All of this information comes from documents obtained via a freedom of information request.

I think the more concerning issue is that adult men are sexually harassing young girls.

Global national.

It has plenty to do with the country, because everyone nods in agreement with statements such as that. Most people you speak to believe it is the right thing to do to import the Syrians, and they buy all the lines about the need to diversify the work force, and bring in more young to revitalize the economy. When you point out that they are all unskilled and require immediate and indefinite benefits upon arrival, you're called a racist bigot.

Trudeau was democratically elected, do you need any other data point to prove the country is fucked irreparably?

these niggers claim to be 16 so they can avoid adult sentences when committing crime, and to get extra benefits

oh, and they also know they can enroll in high school and prey on girls.

sounds progressive to me!

No shame in staying with your Motherland till' it sinks and burns, I commend you.

I went to north shore rural Quebec and it's nothing but white people not locking their doors and greeting you as you pass with the occasional rich Cuban guy.

Looks like you're gonna need another wall then.

In the UK there are already protests of young white Leftards and assorted mudshits calling for the death of 'old white people'.

Keep in mind that with 'old' these fucks mean anyone in their mid-thirties. Or i.o.w.; everyone who hasn't been fully indoctrinated like they have.

I reckon Canada is gonna have to pay for this one.

Haha, 'diversity'. The only thing that means is 'less whites'. That's literally all it means.

Why? What's wrong with paying Americans for building a great wonder of the world?

Yeah, I guess Trudeau is probably too much of a cuck to refuse to build a wall.

Good luck living with all those burritos and kebabs

not quite true, it also means less east Asian people now as well.

You could flood a white country with East-Asians and Leftists would be cheering it on as 'diversity'. It really is purely hatred against whites.

Then again, we've always said that after whites are gone the other goyim would be next. I wouldn't even be surprised if East-Asians are next on the shitlist.

When I was in the 7th grade (12-13), we had 18-20 year-old Afghans, Serbians and Somali refugees in the same grade. One of them even got a driver's license while we couldn't even drive a moped, they all had beards and moustaches growing and were clearly adult-like in body comp, they beat our asses in sports (my class HAD TO SHARE SPORTS WITH THEM) and were mostly just bullies, rowdy, shit at school and had no way of graduating ever.

And this was in 2000.

Nah, in Finland they just go to repeat 9th grade of sorts (grade 10) and it's a sort of pass-fail situation where they just "graduate" with absolute shit papers if at all. The funniest thing is that when you're 15 years old, the school law states you no longer are legally bound to go to school so they could've just skipped it to begin with.

In the more rural parts everywhere is based. The cities are almost all pozzed though (one exception is Quebec City, almost a million people and 90%+ white).

If I had to pick a "based" part of the country I'd pick Quebec, if only because they're the only ones who actually have an identity, even though it's constantly under attack. Also casual racism is still mainstream over there, employers don't like hiring diversity, people don't like to talk to hijabs, etc. The feeling of community is very much alive in smaller towns.

Montreal is like any other city though, it's diversified to the bone.

You wanted it. YOU GOT IT. Wont be long before the Great Maple Revolution now.

Toronto enrichment is another level beyond Sweden.

there's no way it's as bad as worse than sweden

Toronto is majority minority, I don't think even Malmo is at that level.

Harper having a majority before that and using it to enforce mass immigration, scabs, and land sale to China is what gave Trudeau a majority.

*or worse than sweden

The latest statistics are from 2011. You can extrapolate from the previous increases that they're way over 50% now, as that number accelerates due to third world birthrates and white flight.

It's not full of Muslims, it's full of leftycucks, half of which are white.

Detroit isn't full of Muslims either, that still doesn't make it a safe and enjoyable place for whites to live in.

What? Who's talking about safety? It's full of faggots, that's the point.

I specifically used the word "enrichment", you made it about Muslims. In any case, debating which is more fucked up between Toronto and Sweden/Malmo is probably a fruitless endeavour. They're both cautionary tales at best.

we should make a word too.
Rightphobic?
Republiphobic?
idk use the stupid newspeak against them.

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

wew

Around the McMaster campus.

Because there is nothing the Canadian federal government doesn't like more than to spite Quebec. They rigged our votes every time we tried to separate by flooding us with niggers, federalists anglos and kikes. Now they're overwhelming us with kebabs and shun the separatist movement in education.

Add Sherbrooke to the poz list of Quebec. It's becoming the multiculti hub between Montreal and Jew-York. Can't go to the grocery store without seeing at least one brown people.

Good. Entire town of nonces. Especially the police. Maybe people will fucking wake up.

Ron Francis was murdered ("suicide" officially) by other cops user. He did that 420 bit for edgelord media attention.

Another Acadian saving your asses, calice.

God fucking damnit I know know what tumblr means when they say I"M LITERALLY SHAKING RIGHT NOW. FUCK THIS GOVERNMENT FUCK THESE CUCKS FUCK THESE SAND NIGGERS FUCK THE COP SCUM WHO PROTECT THEM FUCK THE MILLITARY TOO. FUCK THIS CUCKTRY FUCK. MARCH ON OTTOWA NOW

Ahh I see they are trans agist ableist pan sexual mud slimes. How truely enlightened we are.

Hopefully they try this shit out side of Fredericton because they gonna get burned to death and shot.

Don't you mean Cajun, asshole.

Evangeline and 1755 (holy shit early pre internet dubs) sends their regards.

Sincerely,

all of Maritime Canada.

It really pisses me off how Canada and other countries white wash their history books and all students learn today is "muh globalism". They are completely indoctrinated.

I had a group of people fresh out of high school and they didn't know any of our past PMs, the Metis, the Cajun, they couldn't even name most of the provinces……but you talk about globalism and it's the answer to everything.
They told me there is no history now, just a push for a liberal one world government……like islam will go along with that (well if they are in control they will).

Everybody is so damn complacent in Cuckadoodleda (or Chinada if you are west) that nothing every gets fixed. When they roll out the barrel Canadians are the first to lube up and it has been that way for decades. We have no pride no discipline and will never fight when it does hit the fan.

I use to fight, argue, go to protests….get into it with people, but nothing changes except people seem to be more accepting of this shit. Even my own mother has gone full libtard and she was fine growing up. I have been looking at moving since I don't think there is hope here.

I have always thought that we could make a difference and make this place better, but it appears the people want this and the more pakis, muslims and chinks we take in the worse it gets. It may finally be time to pack up the family and leave.

I'm at that point too, I've been looking at certain areas of south america. They actually have fully European areas that still practice German culture to this day. Although if Europe gets it's shit together and would take me that'd be my first choice.

And as soon as you get into an argument and reveal your power level it's like the other person's brain shuts down. They're just like the Jews Hitler described. It's worthless trying to convince most of them with logic, and what else do we have? We sure as shit don't have billions invested in programs designed to push an ideology on unsuspecting high school students.

My ancestors arrived in Nova Scotia, settled in PEI, dodged the deportation like US illegal spics dodge the ICE and trekked to Quebec where they settled the Côte-Nord region…I'd feel really bad leaving after all the work they did to make sure their family would live on and inherit a place that was better than what they left behind. The temptation is there though and I really hate myself for it. But that's how far Canada fell in just a decade or so. I never would have even thought about leaving before this year.

I thought about teaching in Asia, Japan or SK for a year or so (it's my degree) but I think that if I left for too long I'd have a lot of trouble justifying coming back to myself. Even though I'd basically be their equivalent of a nigger, there are chances I'd rather stay there if I were well set. Maybe I could go to France, but I'm under no delusion that I'm anything like the French despite speaking the language. I wouldn't belong there either.

So the last thing I can do is just to move deeper and deeper in the country and try to stay a step ahead of the poz. If I ever get the occasion to fight it, I will. If not, or if the fight fails, then with a little luck, I'll be able to live the remaining 60 years or so of my life in relative peace.

Hell, there are no more British assholes roaming around, maybe I'll go to PEI. Seems like a pretty good place to ride the poz wave.

wew

So it's not all bad.

Don't bother. The Muslims will probably take care of that for you.

He's such an innocent, he'll run up to some of them like a young gazelle, all wide-eyed and sweet and friendly, and they'll press the buttons on their suicide vests.

It's his destiny to be an unwitting martyr for Western civ, user, don't interfere.

Literally right next to me wtf

So why are you not fucking the girls the sandniggers stalk?

Super bad sign, yes. I have three old friends (Egyptian, Iranian and Afghanistani) whose parents emigrated to the US forty-fifty years ago. Back then, Islam was divided–there were westernized Muslims, for whom their religion was much like how Christianity is for many casual Christians. Pretty secular, in essence, not devout. And then there were traditional Muslims, who hated the creeping Westernization and were determined to reverse it. All of my friends were born here, and are completely Westernized–no burkas, no restrictive diets, etc. Two are married to non-Muslims, nobody cares. Most of their friends are other Americans, many of them white, Asian etc.

They are all scared shitless. They've watched radical Islam invade their parents' home countries, first with the Ayatollah taking over Iran, then Egypt falling to rebels more recently. And Afghanistan has been a war-torn shithole forever. This country is their home and they are really upset that so many Americans just don't understand that we are in terrible danger. Needless to say, they are redpilling everyone they can as fast as possible.

We really have to defeat Islam and drive back the forces of radical Islamic insanity. We don't have a choice. People have got to get it.

I can see why people prefer metric for most measurements, but when you are telling someone who hot it is outside Fahrenheit makes more sense than Celsius

Freezing point of water and the temperature's distance from that is the most crucial knowledge about weather, mate. Boiling point of water is also useful information.

The properties of random salt/water mix are irrelevant in comparison.

Bumpity bump bump

And the Fahrenheit scale is all about the freezing and boiling points of water, there is an exact 180 degree separation between them. They are literally degrees of heat along a half circle.

The brine freezing point was used as 0 because it was an easily reproducible standard temperature that you could create almost regardless of outside conditions making it a very good standardized 0 point.

It's time for RWDS. You all know this.

CANADA YES

bump

Jewish kids weren't picked on but they should have been.

Don't you shit talk the British you cheese eating surrender monkey.
Engaging with indoctrinated liberals is not easy. You need the ability to keep level headed and point out their hypocrisy’s.
Letting the Liberal talk is one of the best options where you can easily pick apart their ideology.

Natural habitats and species should be protected, but not when it comes to humans.

Albertan here in Edmonton. Public school churns out the libs, our socialist provincial government is easily our worst ever. I feel our only hope now is a Western separation ending at Manitoba. Fuck the east coast

I remember when those canacucks gave us flowers at the airport. Well, guess they're so cucked that they even give flowers to rapists and murderers.

WAKE ME UP

To be fair, you guys deserve it, because you bombed those turds with a shit ton of bombs.

At least western society produces a wealth of baffling documents for future sociologists to wonder what the fuck happened in these times.

The Muslims that will overrun Canacuck won't be baffled.

Ezra is misdirecting you.

Most of the biggest child molesters are in (((government)))

Hopefully Canada will have the America phenomenon.

We tend to have a 10 year gap between what happens in Canada and what happen in America.

Harper was Bush Cuckdeau is Obama.
If Trump we may have Canada Trump in 10 years.

All a matter of time but for now we're one step below Sweden.

No, they live in Cloud city and live among the Reptilian master race.

Nice!

East end of PEI is less pozzed.

That looks nothing like Chancery Place.

Don't let him be a martyr, he can destroy his reputation in due time

What's that? A Protoss landmark?

We are the stenographers of the end times of the civilized age.

The Communist clique will use this to create a fascist left-wing government and will completely breed the White race out of existence. Better bide your time until right-wing values become mainstream.

Probably already happening.

Can I go there to lose my virginity?

The alter of diversity must be fed with the blood of children.

They have a cuck fetish. That's why Chinada will officially change its name to Cuckada.

Eunha is best girl

The West is finished.

Let me reiterate. The West is finished. The insufferable disease of the West is intractable.

How can you hate such a cute thing?

He's a merchant who want to sell degenerate APOP.

FBI watchlist, you racist cuck.

Hardly, its undergoing putrefaction providing fertile ground for new growth

It lacks a soul, a perfect golem for jewish capitalism

Fuck off with your bullshit kike. Koreans are genetic trash that are rendered by the knife and plastics, to mimic actually beautiful Aryan women.

The butthurt is so stronk that he needs to post pictures of edge cases to feel good again.

KOREA NUMBER 1

We could make a giant pyramid of stomach parts with all the stomach reduction surgery we have in AmeriCUCK.

The guy has no logic, it's like his brain is nothing but hot air. That's what a Marxist education does to your brain.

Fucking koreaboos can't even reply correctly.

Huh?

2. Used to refer to people in general, including the speaker or writer: "How can we enter the professions and yet remain civilized human beings?" (Virginia Woolf).

fuck off
"left wing fascism" doesn't even exist, you tard

FUCK OFF GOOK-SPAMMING KIKE

Well, when civilization in North America dies and a 1,000 year dark age ensues, once the dust settles and the re-whitened civilization emerges their historians will surely be baffled into wondering how we let liberalism infect our ways so deeply. at least if there's a lesson to be learned, they'll know not to repeat this

It's interesting, isn't it?

The extreme fear of being labeled a racist by the media, that shuts down peoples self defense instincts.

IT is actually a well known psychological exploit into human conciousness.

Social Proof:

Humans are social animals, and we tend to cluster in groups for mutual survival.

The instinct for herd inclusion is very powerful, because being expelled from the herd usually meant death to one so ostracized.

The exploit comes from the media, which shows you various contrived situations where one is called a racist, and then publicly destroyed.

This cements a certain perspective in the human instinct for social proof….

If you are ever called a racist, the herd will ostracize/expell you.

This causes most people to fear this particular judgment SO MUCH, that they would rather lay down and DIE, than defend their own lives.

"Racist" is a psychological power word… a mere stimuli that has been tied to the media presentation about white people so labeled being cast out of civilization.

IT is a perspective that they attempt to foster so they can shame you all into collectively committing suicide.

And that's what the Social Justice Warriors are… those so deeply dependent upon the media conditioning, that they will do the medias bidding, if they think it will give them "Approval" from the (((Herd))).

The proper response to someone calling you a racist, is "You are only calling me that because i'm white"

do you think so