==ENOUGH IS ENOUGH== Master Shake is literally abusing his daughter by neglecting her and posting here...

==ENOUGH IS ENOUGH== Master Shake is literally abusing his daughter by neglecting her and posting here. He is a DEADBEAT he is a WASTE, he is being an ABUSIVE FATHER by being here. He thinks he's pushing white identity with that Trump hat but he is literally abusing his daughter and must be stopped. Ban him please.

Other urls found in this thread:

fbi.gov/tips
twitter.com/pnelson816
tips.fbi.gov
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Are you okay?

Ha ha this nigger can't red text

I'm stopping a sick fuck from neglecting his child.

He's neglecting his marriage not his child.

Both of them. He's a sick fuck who needs to be banned on sight. Abusing his entire family so he can rape a little girl. Wow.

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

I agree he's a fucking monster. Is there some way we can get his daughter taken away from him? It'd be a good sign to stop posting MAI WAIFU everywhere.

I originally didn't give a shit but if we can stop waifuposting then let's ruin this man's life.

We have to get the police to convict him of his crimes. I doubt a sicko like him would be confined to JUST abusing his daughter and wife. Any crime reports with people matching his description as suspects? We gotta take this operation seriously if we're gonna get results.

THERE HE FUCKING IS TRACK HIS IP

MASTER SHAKE DINDU NUFFIN

Master Shake doxx:

Name: Michael "Master Shake" Schneider
Address: 440 N Euclid St
Anaheim, CA 92801
(714) 491-0744

DELETE THIS

GREAT FUCKING PARENTING SKILLS SHAKE

More info:
Spouses name: Sarah Schneider
Offspring: Jenny Nicholson

Shake is confirmed as Jenny's dad

WHAT KIND OF SICK SHIT IS GOING ON HERE?!
PIZZA GATE CONFIRMED

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH
I'M BREAKING MY SILENCE

Jenny threads were fun when they weren't about namefag attention whoring.

lmao

Best ending

Holy shit the real hero has come to defeat this menace. Thank you truthseeker

This is too meta, even for me.

HE SAVED US ALL THIS IS TRUE COMMUNISM

I literally screamed in euphoria at that post

He's back y'all ^_^

what the fuck is this picture?

EAT
SLEEP
BORKREAD

I love you based real communism man

I'm compiling a list of caps and mod logs (vol dismisses reports against him + deletes any meta threads complaining) and already have a solid case to initiate police action and/or get the BO here sacked. What I can prove so far
This place is already in honeypotchan Holla Forums territory and sinking fast. BO is in on it or fine with it happening, either way this board needs some serious sunlight disinfectant.

Jesus Christ sudocuck has gone off the deep end…

Nice try faggot but didn't say anything about /sudo/. You'll hopefully be getting v& instead, kind of hard to run a board from behind bars.

Did you know? Your waifu is a slut.

Did you know you're a child abusing pervert? Did you know the FBI has already knows about you?
fbi.gov/tips
Did you know cyberstalking and child abuse are real crimes?

Do you know how to hide threads you don't like?

twitter.com/pnelson816
Yeah that's what it's called when you harass someone then switch accounts when they block you. At least you're not denying the child abuse though.

"Cyberstalking" is as real as "cyberbullying."

tips.fbi.gov
get on it faggot

Wait…the whole forum is abusing children, or you think everyone is master shake?

It's one person, the name and avatarfagging makes it kinda obvious.

MY NAME IS
SHAKEZULA

Yo why you posting my twitter nogger. I'm not even shake

Still trying to push this ridiculous little "maymay" are we? You are SOOOOOOOOOO ebin! You must be the coolest kid in the whole school? CONGRATULATIONS! **Not!*

How long has it been now? Over a year? Do you spend all of your time in search of "Le scaree sudocuck bogeyman"? Are you seriously THAT pathetic? Get a fucking life, it's people like YOU who have fucking DESTROYED America. Seek psychiatric help, you are suffering from paranoia and delusions, I do NOT hate you. I want you to get better and see the error of your ways…It's time to grow up and get real user…I will be rooting for you all of the way.

sudocuck, everyone.

THE MIC RULA