Official Laura B Thread

Official Laura B Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

candydollchan.org/downloads/res/4727.html#i5828
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

To the other user, you dont have to upload them i dont want youto have to go through the trouble

SHUT IT DOWN

The mods are butthurt, the community is butthurt, the pedos are butthurt, the anti pedos are butthurt, the moralfags are butthurt, the edgyfags are butthurt, I'll drink all your tears anons!!!

Someday soon your butt will fall victim as well

No worries, I have found a link for you on candydollchan:

candydollchan.org/downloads/res/4727.html#i5828

It looks like there are some vids missing, I could provide those fills for you later.

Thats were i got half of my sets, cant believe i missed the vids

Contain your buttmad. Also:

:)

Its to bad that place is so slow, would be nice if it had alot more people and admin would make it instant posting instead of approval pending

I don’t care about the DOST test, I tend to go off the Walk In The House test. I don’t mind pics if they’re something I could see walking into somebody’s house but if I walked into somebody’s house and saw this pic I’d be like what the fuck is wrong with your kid dude.

Yeah that'd be awesome. But they still have a lot of good stuff coming up

You think the dress is a bit unusual for a kid?

No, I think the dress is a lot unusual for a kid.

Reminder: This thread, among others on this site, are under continual surveillance by federal law enforcement. Please do not knowingly post anything which violates current U.S. laws.

Sincerely,
FBI, CIA, NSA, DHS

candydollchan.org

Nice little website you got there, would be a shame if it got ddos'd or dmca notices or if some pedo-hate group found out about it

b4uact.org

user, I….

I'll shut down all of your websites, you want that?

I got ur links, would be a shame if I deleted them

EvaR.txt
Password for all files: WeLoveCandydoll!