My family has given up on me and quite frankly, so have I

My family has given up on me and quite frankly, so have I

What combination of pills/shit from a pharmacy can I use to kill myself Holla Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vt1Pwfnh5pc
8ch.net/b/res/6511421.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Thread theme
youtu.be/vt1Pwfnh5pc

Don't do it user! I haven't given up on you.

I've lost everything user. My family, my friends. I'm being accused of a crime I didn't commit, so there goes my future.

go out like a star.

I would suggest meth and nigger cock

Bumping

This guy gets it, why kill yourself and become just another statistic? Go and become an hero like Elliot Rodger, Cho Seung Hui Eric Harris etc.

Not gonna kill others, only myself

Take two of these and check back tomorrow.

pussy.

Check the catalog for a thread where fellow anons posted a plethora of ways to effectively off yourself

Cheers user

What other thread?

8ch.net/b/res/6511421.html

Thanks

>8ch.net/b/res/6511421.html
top b8

OP, if you're still around please don't do it. My sibling killed himself; it destroys everyone you leave behind.

What crime?

molester piece of shit, guess her mom caught on, eh?

Lemme guess, the little girl seduced you and her mom is being a bitch, interfering with your grooming efforts.

as a fellow suicidal user to another

if you've got nothing left to live for why not try to go on a crime spree as if you were just playing another grand theft auto game?

try to gain as much attention from the cops as you can by doing all kinds of criminal activities

if you;'re really suicidal you'll go through with this because at least you can let go of this bullshit ass existence we live in and live the wildest ride of your life until the very end

bonus points if you end up joining some kind of mafia organization, hell i'd bet you'd be happy as fuck if that happened