Lady Death Storytime

I am going to dump some comics I have on me from the Avatar Press. The story might seem disjointed at first but it makes more sense as it goes along.

And this is the first issue's end. Lemme know how you liked this and I will finish the rest.

If it gets better as it goes, you should dump everything and not be a faggot.

I was expecting some feedback for the first issue but oh well.

Well this is completely problematic.

Wait a minute… I don't think he was off liberating the hell out of pagan villages at all!

Nope. Likely sacrificing them to demons.

poor dude.

I gotta say the whole concept that weapons can't even handle being used by her is hilariously awesome. Dat power level.

I've never actually sat down and read Lady Death, when were these issues made? It has a very 90s feel to it.

Let me guess, the plan involves sucking a lot of dicks.

Just the way I like it…

Even all the sex slavery stuff was just a good natured prank!

Poor monster guy. He seemed nice.

Okay this was an nice comic. I dig the monster designs and the setting. Sorta reminds me of Conan's pulp story.

Lady Death herself comes across as a stronk independent womyn a few times, but hey at least she is tolerable unlike Hellcat, Mockinbird or other female characters.

Imagine if this shit was written in the current year? I am surprised they still pump out comics in uncucked format, but they are hard to find.

Not OP, but this series was published in 2005. It certainly wasn't made in the 2010s. The character was very much created in the 90s.

Because she's just a solidly written character. She goes through a lot of shit, gets shit on a lot by Wargoth, so that when he finally is more honest and respectful to her it feels EARNED. They wrote her the way the main character of a story should be written, regardless of gender. That's all modern writers need to do to improve: throw the identity politics out the door and focus on the character first.

Lady Death has a very simple goal, and I get how that goal effects her decision making. It's not, ya know, mindblowing, but it's definitely a solid story, and I feel pretty invested now. Like I'm curious why Wargoth reacted that way to the marriage talk. Was he married before? Hopefully OP brings more comic later.

I suppose so looking at this way. Sad thing is that any of current year writers will not look past the cheesecake and objetification and see the same way we do.

Okay I am back. I will see if I can end the series today.

OH SHIT PLOT TWIST

Ah shit. Our heroine is dead.
Or is she?

Awesome, I was hoping to see more of this tonight.

This is the second time those wraith things have shown up to as Sagos "U MAD, BRO?" and tell him not to fuck up the plans that they specifically put into jeopardy. Which, I admit, is the kinda shit I'd do if I was a dark spirit or whatever.

Yeah I've been busy today but I am gonna finish this shit.

Oh look our heroine is alive.

On a very special episode of Lady Death… telepathic drug abuse.

And that is the end, Holla Forumsmrades. I am afraid I don't have anymore comics that pick up right where this left off.
I will look up for them and upload them here when I get them.

"Actually, Hope, these guys totally saved us. Good job killing like 20 of them though."

Thanks for this storytime, OP. I'm slowly reading along, but I'm really enjoying it so far.

NO! NOT THE WOLVES, TOO!

That ending was so shit.

How she handled Sagos, or specifically the fucking wraiths trolling her?

Both. It was a disappointing for the villain this powerful to go down with one swing and that it ended on such shameless cliffhanger note.

I admit, I probably could have handled the whole thing better if that was just it and she got to get her mother back. Even if she got her mother and had to send her back to their home while she was forced to stay in the Blacklands, there would be some closure. But just having the wraiths come in and say "NOPE! You're fucked!" is kind of a kick in the pants. Letting Hope move on to a motivation that isn't just rescuing her mom would have been pretty nice.

Alright OP here… I couldn't find a follow up that picks up where this left off. But I found a complete Lady Death series that was published under Chaos! brand. I am uploading everything I have on me.

Holy crap this is really is objectifying.

Whoever was the artist for this comic is a confirmed shitlord.

And its over now. I didn't found Armaggedon in the site I looked it. It was an russian site and these comics were all I could find from it.

bump

BUMP For anyone interested

Well, I must say that was a good read, I never got to know Lady Death that much outside from that one animated movie

But I must ask, when did she decided to murder humanity ?

OP here.
I need to clarify: she only wants to murder mankind in the Chaos! continuity. The story posted at the start was from a completely different company that rebooted the series with a whole new continuity. In this story, Lady Death is more traditionally heroic instead of wanting to murder the shit out of humans.

In any case, Satan cursed her saying she can never go home so long as the living walk the Earth. Therefore she plans to kill all humans so she can go back to Earth. And she does by manipulating a random dude and giving him necromancy to wreak havoc. I wish I could storytime the Chaos! comics, but they are very hard to find.

Here is a treat for you guys, a non-canon story imagining her a pirate lady.

And this is the end.

It's not like their normal outfits are much of an improvement over the slaveslut outfits.

To be fair, Lady Death was initially just a sie character in the Evil Ernie comics created to be eyecandy and the personification of Death, which Ernie really wanted to fuck, much like Thanos.
They only gave her a backstory and own series when fans liked her.
And if i'm not mistaken the original story was that Hope was a sexslave for a couple of centuries before turning into Lady Death but they apparently retconned that.

Thank you for reawakening this hate in me, OP.

Her original backstory was basically the same one as the Avatar comics, the differences is that she was from Sweden (YES) instead of Austria, she ended up in literal Hell instead of the Blacklands and Satan was the main villain, not Sagos. There was no sexual slavery to my knowledge which is unfortunate

I saw this movie leaked on Youtube. There were couple of nekkid demon girls in it, but that was it. The movie was really crappy.

How sad is that she was created as a side character and ended up being more well-known to the point she got her own movie than the original protagonist? Who the fuck knows about Evil Ernie.

Maybe i'm mistaking her with someone else. I could have sworn she was Lucifers slave for a couple of centuries but apparently i'm wrong.

While she wasn't sexually enslaved in her backstory, she most definitely was as Lady Death.

That is really hot.

i am just surprised how Hellraiser movies went to shit after the 2nd one

The 4th and 5th had something there, but were too lazy, and the rest was straight shit just to not lose the IP

I have the entirety of Chaos Comics on my harddrive. I'll put them the Vola.

Thank you based user.

The Volafile doesn't have a size limit, does it? This folder is 4.4 gigs.

I don't use volafile so I can't say. Upload whatever you can or storytime it in this thread.

Well, it's currently at 8% with an estimated 20 hours left to go.

IT'S DONE

Awesome.

these are the best

This is so fucking lewd. Where are the other user with the uploaded Chaos comics so we can see what happens next?

bump?

I downloaded it, and some stuff on the reading order document seem to be missing, like a lot of Purgatori comics for example.

Waste of a thread.

Yeah, just remembered that folder was missing some stuff. Uploading Purgatori now.

Thanks nigga

And it's finished.

Link?

It on the vola.

Ah shit, sorry m8. I didn't use the Share Thread.
Okay lets see this download
HOLY FUCK

Fuck. The download died on me.

Look at the bling on the wraiths.

Now look again. It's distributed differently, and inconsistent with the first set of appearances. I'll lay this out, I really like this series. It's unfettered by bullshit and political undertones. It's just a cool adventure story and a fun ride, but goddamn the editor for this comic must be blind, deaf, and dumb (or possibly non-existant). Is it "AbberFRAW" or "AbberFFAW" or even some other variant? They show Abberffaw warriors during the Catacombia fight and after Stigmata wins they declare Abberffaw has fallen. I've noticed a handful of spelling mistakes and grammatical errors, especially in the stuff posted right after issue #12. Why does #14 pick up after #10?

ALSO, OP, what happens in issues 5 & 6?! What about 11 & 13?

And now they've dropped the unique dialogue boxes.