When will you reclaim the arts?

There is a line of thought in Holla Forums that in addition to memetic warfare, trolling, subversion, and dropping red pills Holla Forums should reclaim the arts.

I will offer you a gift Holla Forums. Fame, fortune and glory are for the taking if

if

you reclaim rock music.

Rock and Roll was INDISPUTABLY WHITE. Is it any surprise that decline and death of rock has coincided with increasing (((diversity))) ?

All "music" now is about ghetto trash, and shaking booty.

A FUCKING CHILDREN'S CARTOON SHOWS TWERKING OR WHATEVER THE FUCK NIGGERS CALL SHAKING YOUR ASS.

While rock and roll (excluding christfag rock) wasn't always about high ideals, it was never as crass as

IS THIS FUCKING MUSIC?

WHAT KIND OF FUCKING MONEY NIGGER THINKS THIS CLASSIFIES AS MUSIC?

Holla Forums needs to support up and coming hard rock bands that espouse right wing values.

Maybe you faggots can actually do something creative for once instead of justin posting frogs, and make a song about gassing the kikes with good bass and rhytm.

you're welcome.

PLEASE FUCKING MAKING THIS "MUSIC" ABOUT SHAKING YOUR ASS LIKE A FUCKING MONEY STOP

PLEASE

FUCKING MONKEY NIGGERS

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mozart_and_scatology
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Difficile_lectu
youtube.com/watch?v=CsyrOGRxF0E
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Owsley_Stanley
youtube.com/watch?v=1SzykSIONgk&list=PLkR5D1qjvFSTlrcagTrZ29WC8macWHMWY
mjolnirmagazine.com
counter-currents.com/2016/04/the-arts-and-metapolitics/
youtube.com/channel/UCMyNq0FL1mJCElgboQXL-Pg
vocaroo.com/i/s0zlkkLXloTi
vocaroo.com/i/s0DT1DL7HdAc
youtube.com/watch?v=VhcjYz_0n_Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

pls fogib me for spelling monkey wrong twice

Hate to burst your bubble but 90% of rock music is about women shaking their ass to the music, they were usually just more subtle about how they said it.

Rock is degenerate, doing drugs and having lots of unprotected sex, yeah no thank you.

Nigger what are you 12 years old or something?

That's not true in the slightest though. Most of the what're considered the "Essential" rock record probably only have one sexy song on them.

Someone hasn't been listening to the right rock music.

this.

but to be fair jews have always run the music industry.

we need more white power rock

this

Judging by OP's post it seems like he's referring to 70's-80's rock

Even that stuff is filled with degenerates sometimes.

I've been thinking about making some Holla Forums tier parodies of songs and uploading them to Jewtube like RWDS entertainment did.

Non-Degenerate rock n roll music started and ended with Buddy Holly.
All his songs are the epitome of innocence and purity.
OP posting Zep shows how little he knows; they are open in their reverence for black rock n roll just as the Rolling Stones, Beatles et al. were.
Beach boys are the only other mainstream pure rock/pop band.

like i said rock wasn't perfect faggot.

but it was indisputably, overwhelmingly WHITE isn't that what you fucking want?

would you rather have niggers like usher and whats that other monkey's name…OMI? or some shit…

common nigger.

rock had metaphor and allegory. and at other times it was just about random, trippy shit. Stairway to Heaven will always be played. Even hundred years from now. It is pure music.

bust most importantly it was about TALENT.

how can you put a fucking monkey like rihanna, jay-z or drake in the same league as fucking zepplin, or the stones, or ac/dc ?

these fucking monkeys have no talent. all they know is their body parts. shake your booty, touch your dick, muh dick in your booty. party late. put it in the booty.

alright defeatist faggt nigger.

die in your own filth.

i'm out.

If the blacks hadn't have come up with blues the whites wouldn't have had the ingredients to create rock and roll, there's absolutely nothing wrong with rock groups admiring and enjoying works created by black musicians. Claiming a piece of music is degenerate because it doesn't reflect innocence and purity amounts to being a right wing sjw complaining about a violent painting or piece of literature.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mozart_and_scatology
Mozart was a fucking scat fetishist m8s Are we seriously going to start cherrypicking rock music fucking legends' subject matter? Rock is undoubtedly less degenerate than rap, and hip-hop, and don't get me fucking started on the destruction freeform jazz has done to modern music

There are people here who think that Gothic Rock is anything but degenerate. This is a song about what can only be understood as a homophilic relationship with a KKK member. There are plenty of other disgusting songs I could provide, but this one sticks out as it's part of the original wave of Gothic Rock, which was about as decadent as normal Rock.

That will probably be the last thing remade great again.

First there's war. Then cleansing. Then rebuilding government. Then rebuilding the family structure. Then rebuilding education. Then the arts.

Did Mozart make music about scat? No. Do rock artists make music about doing drugs and being promiscuous? Yes

jesus that is disturbing

Fuck off jew. He made some poop jokes and you call it a fetish. Thats kike subversion if ive ever seen it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Difficile_lectu

Same could be said about parts of Country Music which was an off shoot of bluegrass and rock, but there's nothing degenerate about Hank Williams or even the Rebel musicians who, although exploring Alcoholism etc, were speaking about the general human struggle

Joy Division and the Cure aren't degenerate at all though. There's no songs about drugs, promiscuity or any of that shit in their discographies.

What do you have against Mozart, Moshe?

I don't have anything again Mozart you fucking twat. I am giving an example of an established musician such as Mozart can indeed perform jokes and subject matter of the human condition you oh-so define as degeneracy in much of the same way modern rock musicians who too, are beginning to be established as modern masters of arts.

>>>/mu/

There is some odd stuff on youtube right now, say what you want about it, but it's a somewhat fair meritocracy.

And honestly the future of media, you have a lot of futuristic and 80s throwback style music (new retro wave, chiptunes, vaporwave, low-fi, etc.) and that's lily White with a few japs thrown in for good measure.

And while it hasn't been properly exploited yet, there are many acts of fiction either "tv shows" or movies on youtube.

Talmuddywood is a wall against our kind, but we should embrace the arts through new media.

k

A lot of those songs about drugs are really about addiction, there's plenty of positive songs about marijuana, but I don't think there are many positive songs at all about cocaine or heroin.

From what I understand, Joy Division isn't Gothic Rock, it's Post Punk. Don't know about the Cure. The people who really listen to that shit are all victims of Communist Infiltration. Punk Rock, where most sub-genres of Rock sprout from, was created by the longnose media to manipulate working class Brits who were tired with the way things were turning out.

100% of rock music is about sex and 80% of rock music has lyrics implying sex

Did you mean that the other way around?

This tbh.
I've been really getting into synthwave lately.
I can't wait until the fashy neo-80s cyberpunk whiteopia becomes real.

I dunno, there's a lot of anti media punk rock songs, the sex pistols wrote an anti abortion song, their jew manager asked them to write a song named "Submission" about S&M, they thought it was degenerate or something so they wrote a song with the same title about a submarine mission. The frontman for Joy Division voted conservative and so did Johnny Ramone. I'd actually say punk is one of the least pozzed genres.

Brexit theme song:

SAXON - RUN FOR YOUR LIVES

Synthwave is some of the best stuff lately, and some of the authors are sympathetic to our cause

Redpill rarely dispensed, incoming. From a 26 year old musician that has played for 20 years, and is imbedded in the industry.

Kikes have subverted music industry since the 40s. First jewry that I can think of is the late 50s. Alan Freed got sucked into jewish greed and got crucified for it. Then they took out jerry lee lewis on the horseshit "cousin fucking" accusation, trying to seal the deal on black rock and roll. The irony is that chuck berry's biggest influence was country.

It goes deeper. Ledbelly covered and copied multiple euro folk songs that were imported from irish immigrants. Sometimes centuries old folk songs that were spread around europe. The blues is a nigger interpretation of white music, on white instruments.

There are many examples of kikery in the music industry. Grand Funk Railroad is a classic example. At one point around 1970 they were biggest band around. Selling out stadiums, outranking the fucking beatles on the charts. Yet you don't think about them in a legendary status, even though they have the hits, singles, and charts to prove it. By 1980 they were broke. Ripped of their art.

T-rex is another example. Marc Bolan dies in car accident. His millions are held in Caribbean accounts and his family can't get access to it for tens of years if I remember right.

Badfinger is another example. Signed to the beatles record label back in early early 70s. Used up, chewed up, spit out. Beautiful music, 2 suicides.

It goes on endlessly. I don't know what to do. I have this ability to make this amazing sound with my hands. But why? What's it all for. Surrounded by jews. If I write what I really care about, we'll get stormed by marxists and antifa. I can't sing if my teeth are kicked out.

DEAD SKELETONS - DEAD MANTRA

Those who fear death cannot enjoy life.

DEAD SKELETONS - DEAD MANTRA

Those who fear death cannot enjoy life.

Damn thing's all screwed up…

I thought Carpenter Brut got all pissy over his music being in Open Gates. Can't say I'm not a fan though.

You need to put your music out on youtube, with ad revenue, Patreon and direct control of your merchandise you can make decent scratch, but forget about kikestar level shekels.

Is it? It may have started off tame as you said, but the whole lack of structure lead to massive degeneration. Come the 80s or so you have genres like Crust Punk, that glorify homelessness, you see feminist Riot grrrl music that preaches the death of the patriarchy, and you see Metal, originally just Hard Rock with some Punk influences, become a mangled mess of rapidly pulsating distorted noise, screeching and ugly grunting.

I think that was Perturbator, and I remember hearing that it was the record label who pulled it, not the artist. The artist said he had no problem with it.

I think all in all it really just comes down to the individual artists, there were some right wing punk artists and some left wing ones, left wing metal and right wing metal, and in every genre bands that were totally neutral, discussing where their political influences came from just ends up being fruitless.

This exactly

In genres like Punk Rock, a lot of it is political preaching, that's the nature of the genre. Metal is abhorrent because it has no beauty in it whatsoever, it is anti-music, the Speedcore or Harsh Noise of its era. I can not think of a single Metal "song" or Punk "song" that I've actually enjoyed.

it's out there man the issue is that your would be target audience simply doesn't have the money to support the lives of entertainers they found meaningful.

Groups like Black Sabbath put a lot of work into composition and were very musical and I feel their work is beautiful, it uses discord but it uses it carefully. Metal is mainly about the atmosphere it creates and the energy, I feel. Catchy guitar riffs and drum fills are usually a staple as well.

rock has always been about human engineering
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Owsley_Stanley
elvis' hips was basically the 1950s twerk.
what we need to do is to get people to "turn off the radio" and start singing/playing their own music
since the dawn of the recording, music has shifted away from the common people
everyone used to sing/play, now its seen as pointless/cringey if you aren't a virtuoso
"folk" isn't a style but a tradition
imagine if Holla Forums were together in a tavern, what songs would we chant together?
johnny rebel?

next thing you know they'll be calling dostoevsky degenerate.

I'm not that kind of musician. I'm the type thank cranks powertubes in 100watt amp stacks. Louder than guns imo, guns don't bring the bass.

A long time ago I went the metal route, until I rsalized from the inside that it had been coopted by faggots and liberals. Literally I've seen antifa conspiring to disrupt Down show cause singer was in pantera and they had confederate flag imagery like skynyrd.

Since then I've been focusing on our roots. Folk, country, early rock. Actual white music.

Leaves you in a weird place as an artist. I get a heavy sound, almost if the eagles and black sabbath had a lovechild. Can't find other musicians, especially a drummer, that wants to make the sacrifice. Commies ruin everything.

into Medieval folk fam

You're incredibly naive like a lot of other people around here that love to run their mouths off.

A single rose blooming in a desolate wasteland is beauty you can't seem to comprehend.

Love folk as an inspiration, but this is boring to my musical lizard brain. No bends. Predictable.

We deserve more.

A Holla Forumsack already did

Another bump.

Start this weekend.

World domination by the end of september.

KEK WILLS IT.

There's enough parodies. Write your own music. It's not that hard. You just have to be passionate.

Can we meme German military marches into popular music?

You just described rap and called it rock. Kill yourself now.

DO IT FAGGOT

Seriously, stop being a fucking pussy. The left relies on fear and intimidation to keep itself on top and keep the rightwing down. If you don't make amazing nazi-rock they literally win.

If you seriously think you'll be attacked get ripped and stomp their shit when they come at you.

That would depend on if he had a contract signed. Music industry contracts are some of the Jewiest. Seriously, look up what happened to Badfinger and think of all the aspiring musicians that never achieved their fame, but are eating the same dirt thanks to (((A&R))).

…though they got salty about the BNP using it, later played at "Folk Against Racism" and often omit it from their live set.

The mistake being made here is seeking English-only music.

Heidevolk is a great place to start

Here is a rock song that actually sounds good

Best workout song, for the part when you go heaviest.

Who here plays an instrument? I play a mean fucking guitar

Flieg Adler, flieg! (Fly eagle, fly in german)

I'll put together a playlist.

I had a group of friends that played together(myself included), but 80% of them got into hard drugs and we fell apart. Still wish I hung out with the drummer. He was fit, stayed away from drugs and had the warrior spirit.

I've been writting nonstop for the past 10 years and have gotten pretty decent. I just always get to the lyrics and production and lock up. Mostly used hardware to record, but I've dabbled in software(FL stupido, it sucks, hard to edit decent drum lines). If only I had some people to work with. I'm interested in posting some shit on hear someday but I still need to finalize some songs. I have an albums worth with every song half done. Mostly post rock, punk, shoegaze, garage rock.

Anyone have tips on how to get your voice to sound better? (mixing, vocal tricks, effects besides reverb) Or tips for writing lyrics?

Interesting stuff. Just listening to some Grand Funk Railroad and Badfinger, they sound great. They are miles ahead of any music you hear these days, so much creativity, their music actually makes you feel good and inspired. That is probably why the kikes had to destroy art and music. They now use that powerful energy to depress people and turn them onto the path of degeneracy and crime. It seems like if you want any success or recognition in the music or film industry you have also be a spokesman for the cultural marxism agenda or you no longer exist and they will destroy you financially and/or with libel.

I encourage you to just make music and put it out there. Post some of the edgier stuff anonymously if you must, why not. Make sure you post it here.

Playlist to save Holla Forums from degeneracy

youtube.com/watch?v=1SzykSIONgk&list=PLkR5D1qjvFSTlrcagTrZ29WC8macWHMWY

Can you imagine liberating the streets of your capital with this blasting through speakers powered by portable generators?

A field of blooming blonde and endless hills of emeralds gleaming are preferable to a sea of brown decay and a puddle of blood. Metal is nihilistic, it glorifies death, lust and weakness.

Mozart was a degenerate freemason, in other words an honorary kike. Not that it means his works can't be taken on their own merit. Here, have some Zelenka instead.

But really, classical music is what we need to get back to. It's more intellectually stimulating than any other genre of music, and that which dulls the mind breeds degeneracy even if the subject matter is neutral.

mjolnirmagazine.com

counter-currents.com/2016/04/the-arts-and-metapolitics/

very nice

Yeah, that's how I see you're a shill, consider suicide.

What could I possibly be shilling for? Metal is depraved, only degenerates listen to it. What would your ancestors call it? I doubt they'd say that it's anything other than vile garbage, what with the guttural babbling of Death Metal, the wretched screaming of Black Metal, or the inane yelling of Power Metal and Thrash. Same with RAC and Oi. Why did our goals get attached to degenerate thugs, ruffians and scum?

Does anyone has that screencap about how the arts did not go quietly into the night and when the day of the rope comes there will be songs that make men with hearts of stone cry?

Seeing as my ancestors would probably call a computer witchcraft I'm okay with that

Don't get me wrong, 90% of everything is shit, including metal, but rather than separating the wheat from the chaff, you seem to be more content with just describing the vocal style each subgenre uses, truly the mark of a small, shallow mind.
Again, consider suicide.

"Chaim Witz (born August 25, 1949), known professionally as Gene Simmons, is an Israeli-American musician, singer, songwriter, record producer, entrepreneur, actor and television personality. Also known by his stage persona The Demon, he is the bass guitarist and co-lead singer of Kiss, the rock band he co-founded with rhythm guitarist Paul Stanley in the early 1970s."

Go listen to some Wagner you unbearable teenage faggot.

Even most of the old rock had degenerate themes just not so overtly worded. Eben most country music today is degenerate as fuck.

It would be nice if some musicians among us made music about brotherhood, protecting and providing for family and community, strength in the face of adversity etc etc…

Problem is they would have to work their asses off for it. There aren't many record labels that would sign them so in order to fund their music they would have to rely on online sales and booking local gigs which requires a good producer.

Of course they don't have to tour they could make music just for the sake of music but most Holla Forums tier musicians are going to have families and day jobs.. I for one haven't had the opportunity to sit down and try to write a song in a long time.

I definitely support this but at the same time we should make classical music great again. Be the change you want to see in the world. The more men leading good lives listening to classical music.. Or anything.. Anyway we conduct ourselves will be infectious to others who also have an innate desire to be great again.

Grow the fuck up, Euro Nigger. Not everything is going to be songs about you getting raped by our priest

Check out blind gaurdian and rhapsody of fire. That's some white rock, and it's fucking great.
Also saboton

DEAR NEWFAGS FROM 4CHAN

CLASSICAL AND FAGGOT DEATH METAL FROM SWEDEN IS NOT GOING

TO

CHANGE

THE

CULTURE

YOU'RE JUST GOING TOO TALK THE SAME

HIPSTER NATIONALIST

SHIT

OVER

AND

OVER?

Niggers didn't invent rock, that a Jew meme. It came from hillbilly (rockabilly) music.

A computer is a technological advancement, a step forward. Metal is base tripe, a step backward.

What else am I to say when that is the one thing that binds all Metal songs and artists together.
The screeching, grunting and growling is primitive, animalistic, vile. The guitars are distorted to the point where only a maniac would enjoy their notes. The lyrics relate to the same themes over and over again, violence, death, cataclysm, rape, mysticism, anger, depression, and the hatred of humanity. It is the sound of Muspelheim, where rivers of fire constantly burn, where vile creatures scheme, where the Jew is king.

country music went straight to shit in the 80's when they started using synths and what have you

This isn't all metal, but still, how can you not enjoy the aggression and anger in the music?
What you're saying is akin to saying pop music is nothing but love songs.

Because I'm not a no-life or a 13 year old.

Masonry got slowly kiked in the 19th century.

Because you are feminine.

I take it your a newfag, because I can't imagine any other group of people talking in all caps, spacing their words like that and using redtext that way.

Also, Hipster Nationalists? When your a racialist who likes classical or metal music?

Because I'm not a misanthropic, perpetually depressed faggot with long, nappy hair and tattoos from my ankle to my forehead? Metalheads have the mentality of feminists or negresses.

You know, it's a typical feminine quality to chamge the topic in question and then exaggerate the subject to an extreme.

You mind saying that again?

Why should I value your opinion over my own?

The aesthetic nationalism must continue alongside the rest of it. Because our memes are the basis of a culture and we are our own culture here. We need to uphold that as a statement itself. We are first our nationalities and secondly Anons. As such it falls to each and every one of us here to make dank cultural memes like C Y B E R N ∆ Z I and SeventhSon and Morrakiu do, our art is our memes friend and the more we make the better. For in memes lies our everything.

You are virgin, aren't you

What's wrong with that?

That doesn't mean what you think it means.

i knew a girl who was in love with that bloke.
nice enough lass

.>>6519988

I didn't change the topic or exaggerate. Metalheads are feminine and premature.

Yeah. Flabby bitch tits, tattoos, gay hair, he probably does photoshoots for Playgirl. Oh wait…

I think it does. A lot of them grow out dreadlocks that would make the Niggers of Jamaica blush.

You literally proved you where exaggerating by posting these images, good work.

As I guessed earlier, a shill. Go back to whatever shithole you were sent to in order to shill your low-grade D&C.

You're a spoiled brat and a hypocrite. Yeah, endless emerald hills and all that is "preferable" but we don't always get that especially in times of tragedy. You'd learn to appreciate the little things more if you weren't such a moral trumpeting faggot.

I can't stand people who are afraid of their own shadows. They're half a man.

This faggot.

Not recognizing Dio is fucking awesome. Not knowing his Italian grandmother used that symbol to ward away evil spirits as a kid. Thinking everything is a Christcuck conspiracy. Thinking long hair isn't Aryan

I agree with you on the Swedish metal fag though.

Still we

need

a

new

musical genre

ENOUGH HIPSTER NATIONALISM

ENOUGH HIPSTER NATIONALISM!

What country must I go to for women to appreciate metalheads?

"Once thou wert of little value
Having neither form nor beauty
Neither strength noe great importance
When in form of milk thou rested
When for ages thou wert hidden
In the breasts of gods' three daughters
Hidden in their heaving bosoms
On the borders of the cloudlets
In the blue vault of the heavens

Thou wert once of little value
Having neither form nor beauty
Neither strength nor great importance
When like water thou wert resting
On the broad back of the marshes
On the steep declines of mountains
When thou wert but formless matter
Only dust of rusty color

Surely thou wert void of greatness
Having neither strength nor beauty
When the moose was trampling on thee
When the roebuck trod upon thee
When the tracks of wolves were in thee
And the bear-paws scratched thy body

Surely thou hadst little value
When the skillful Ilmarinen
First of all the iron-workers
Brought thee from the blackened swamp-lands
Took thee to his ancient smithy
Placed thee in his fiery furnace

Truly thou hadst little vigor
Little strength, and little danger
When thou in the fire wert hissing
Rolling forth like seething water
From the furnace of the smithy
When thou gavest oath the strongest

By the furnace, by the anvil
By the tongs, and by the hammer
By the dwelling of the blacksmith
By the fire within the furnace

Now forsooth thou hast grown mighty
Thou canst rage in wildest fury
Thou hast broken all thy pledges
All thy solemn vows hast broken
Like the dogs thou shamest honor
Shamest both thyself and kindred
Tainted all with breath and evil

Tell who drove thee to this mischief
Tell who taught thee of thy malice
Tell who gavest thee thine evil!
Tell me! Now tell me!

Did thy father, or thy mother
Did the eldest of thy brothers
Did the youngest of thy sisters
Did the worst of all thy kindred

Not thy father, nor thy mother
Not the eldest of thy brothers
Not the youngest of thy sisters
Not the worst of all thy kindred

But thyself hast done this mischief
Thou the cause of all our trouble
Come and view thine evil doings
And amend this flood of damage

"Carry on the flame
It's not over now
Watch me, I will rise
Time to reveal now

I know I will not fail
Anymore

War
It's now or never
We shall stand together
One by one
This world is sacred
I'm coming home"

~ C Y B E R N Δ Z I ~ is a good musician for our cause.
youtube.com/channel/UCMyNq0FL1mJCElgboQXL-Pg

Fuck off Mozart, we know you're still alive.

Have you ever thought about your soul - can it be saved?
Or perhaps you think that when you're dead you just stay in your grave
Is God just a thought within your head or is he a part of you?
Is Christ just a name that you read in a book when you were in school?

When you think about death do you lose your breath or do you keep your cool?
Would you like to see the Pope on the end of a rope - do you think he's a fool?
Well I have seen the truth, yes I've seen the light and I've changed my ways
And I'll be prepared when you're lonely and scared at the end of our days

Could it be you're afraid of what your friends might say
If they knew you believe in God above?
They should realize before they criticize
that God is the only way to love

Is your mind so small that you have to fall
In with the pack wherever they run
Will you still sneer when death is near
And say they may as well worship the sun?

I think it was true it was people like you that crucified Christ
I think it is sad the opinion you had was the only one voiced
Will you be so sure when your day is near, say you don't believe?
You had the chance but you turned it down, now you can't retrieve

Perhaps you'll think before you say that God is dead and gone
Open your eyes, just realize that he's the one
The only one who can save you now from all this sin and hate
Or will you still jeer at all you hear? Yes! I think it's too late.

That sounds like shit. It has no lyrics. I can't understand his fake monster voice. Is it in Swedish?

This is why these bands fail to attract anyone who might be inspired by them. It's beer and boring house party music.

Considering most of Holla Forums's mindset I reckon some of us are capable of creating some pretty dank high quality OC. Be it music, art, etc. Come on anons, post your creations.

Not mine, but…

Try listening to more than 20 seconds next time

A E S T H E T I C

Someday when my art and animation skills are passable, I'll make some OC for the cause.
In the meantime, have some 2D perfection.

rock was white because nigger's cant play guitar

inb4 blues and jimi hendrix

realize blues is very primite guitar music

and jimi hendrix was part indian, thats where his talent came from

his mother cheated on his father,

compare him to his brother who is full nig and has 0 talent and alll nig behavior

some niggers were good musicians, back in the day

RIP guy clark

I don't think Holla Forums understands just how much we owe Led Zeppelin.
Jimmy Page was a student of anti-modernist medievalism through the vein of William Morris and Edward Burne-Jones. Its a philosophy that rejects both capitalism and communism as anti-natural and anti-man. He sympathized with NatSoc for this reason, in pic related you can see him wearing the Eagle SS badge. Look at the cover of the untitled fourth album, a man with a bundle of sticks looks on from a fading photograph as the kike dominated world of commercialism springs up in the background. It is very much a message of being anti-modernist.
Unlike todays pitiful 'right wing' artists that make shitty metal music, Jimmy Page (whos knowledge of the subtleties of meme magic far surpasses anybody on Holla Forums) transmitted a message implicitly rather than explicitly.
He often stated his disdain for the San Francisco scene. He saw them as irresponsibly pasting political messages over songs that were produced with little effort.
The (((media))) was very hostile to Zeppelin, always trying to slander them in some way and writing horrible snarky reviews of all their albums. Ypu can see why, because Zeppelin embodied the strong, beautiful upright Aryan archetype that Jews can't stand.Zeppelin ended up boycotting the media, claiming correctly that the music was of such a quality that they needed no help from them.

In the medieval style that Page admired, art is a spiritual sacred matter, always infused with a meaning whether the artist likes it or not. It is up to he artist to decide what that meaning will be. This is a stark contrast to his contemporaries(and indeed most rock music to this day) who focus on the materialistic side of art, making derivative three-chord sing alongs that all sounds alike. Degenerate bands like the Rolling Stones or the Who take every chance they can to rip on Zeppelin for being 'manafactured' rather than 'organic' which just shows their jealousy at Page's ability to really think about something and craft it to a standard instead of getting drunk and high and just 'jamming something out'.
Jimmy Page may have been a drug user but he was in total opposition to the hippie movement because he epitomized knowledge and hard work, he was a perfectionist in the studio. Indeed beyond raising rock composition to a level never equalled since, he also developed the best studio sounds of all time through his knowledge of sound transmission and microphone placement.
The live presence of Zeppelin was legendary, it conveyed that very Aryan spirit which is power tempered by mastery. While other bands are very monotonous, either always being loud and crass like ACDC or always playing soft and noodly like the (((grateful dead))), Page used the Hermetic principle of bringing together opposites to make a live show that went from a whisper to thunder and back again.

Basically, I think that Led Zeppelin is (like JRR Tolkien) responsible for influencing millions of people towards a more pro-European mindset even if it is subconscious. To admire Zeppelin is to admire hard work, mastery, and the sense of art as something serious and spiritual rather than a cheap plaything.
All of these qualities develop a person to be more receptive to our side and hostile to SJWs(who fucking hate Zeppelin btw)
As such, no one knows how 'redpilled' Jimmy Page really is (due to his secrecy and reluctance to give out his personal opinions on anything other than music) but we can see that he was a VERY skilled meme magician who propagated memes which are ultimately beneficial to us.

Rock music is degeneracy. All these faggots in here sound like niggers holding up their one rap guy that says to read books and not do drugs. Just admit you were taken for a ride by Shekelsteins shekel and brainwashing scheme and get over it.

No, it's not redpilled. None of it is. It's all soundly within Shekelstein's disinformation matrix. It depresses your consciousness and instills shitty patterns at worst. It's aggravating some other maladaptive patterns at best. Also, don't bang your fucking heads.

Also the 'american music comes from blacks' is a kike lie. There were skilled black artists but they didn't invent the style.
Blues comes from Scotland

I'm already working on doing my part by putting in the work.

Only half-true, blues is the result of contact culture between Scots/northern English folk music and West African folk music

Rock has always been a way of subvertion of the youth from ((them)) ever since it's inception.

Buffalo (1973) Shylock. Hard rock

I love this one. It's literally about about Jewish greed

Don't let your memes be dreams. Here's me playing Bouree in E minor

vocaroo.com/i/s0zlkkLXloTi

And I found this old recording
vocaroo.com/i/s0DT1DL7HdAc

I'd be impressed if Holla Forums could put together a band

Anything made after 1875 is Jewish

This.

There's something not right about it. Plus it's all built around mass consumerism.

I'm in Baltimore, I'd be a fool if I wasn't scared. You're completely right though. Courage is being scared but doing it anyway.

Writing a lot the last 2 days. Already burned through a couple strings, which always a good sign.

Keep up the good work anons.

The arts were lost since the Tavistock Institute became involved. They and other jewish institutes that control the media (news, entertainment, art, books) have made sure the goy are dumbed down.

Music and other arts today are meant to be simple with simple lyrics to keep the end user in a simple state of mind. Easy to control and program. The one thing they do not want is you to be thinking. It is very much in automatic mode now as well since most "artists" are inspired by the crap that came before them.

Anything that has a message that makes you think beyond their "comfort zone" is not allowed. This is why the jews like Weinteins are quick to snap up anything that is independent. The public mind is to be disengaged and programmable. Hatred of God and family are important. One should be part of the mass. Ready to protest governments, attack their neighbors, and defend Marxist ideals.

This is why some people have trouble listening to older orchestral scores and why 99% of everyone out there listens to shit nigger thumping music. Simple beat, simple words.

Spend some time looking at older books, or observing older art like Christ in the Desert by Ivan Kramskoi. You will find over time your thinking changes. It engages the mind and frees you from the prison they have built.

True. It was even worse.

Rock and roll is the horse that degeneracy rode in on.

tbh lad if you can't get pumped up by a good metal song you're a pussy.

wew

Modernize it?

classic

You could've stepped up to the plate

that shit was pretty disturbing but I like the way it sounded tbhlad

good post capp'd

Get rid of trite ideas and focus on the source

Have to argue with you, respectfully. Most rock isn't about sex. Most SINGLES are. If you look through the catalogs of legendary rock bands, most songs aren't about sex. The singles always are though. There have always been songs about women, and always will be. They are succubi stealing our will to live, kek.

Rock and roll is modernized folk. That's why lyrics became a pillar of music in the 20th century.

The thing about jews and leftists in the arts is that they put so much money and time into supporting their own. The fact that they show so much interest in art tends to make right leaning folks feel they should distance themselves from the arts since the perception is the arts are a leftwing thing.

There is no reason we can't copy the leftist's cultural playbook step by step in terms of creating and promoting our own "underground" media and organizing meets up around these arts.

Hey and right there is how you organize Holla Forums meet ups with out actually advertising Holla Forums meet ups. First you produce Holla Forums-tier art and then you hold meet ups for that art and the people who enjoy that art will come to those meetings.

I'm no artist. I fell for the STEM meme, and spent most of my life believing that I was incapable of anything creative or artistic.

Name one music composer that even comes close to Tchaikovsky and other Russian greats. Name just one.

I agree, we should all have fashy haircuts. :^)))

National Socialist Black Metal is fucking great.
Give a listen to Nordglanz - Für Das Reich and then come back, a better man.

Bikini kill was one of them, some of the most horrible music ever made. Bitch looks like Lena Dunham.

Thanks for the info friend.

I'm glad this thread spawned a real discussion in spite of the early defeatist faggots jews

What movie is that 2 pic form?

you're a massive faggot. i hope you enjoy nigger and mudshit culture, and effeminate faggot boys because that what you're getting with pop culture today.

a revival of rock is one of the few vectors you have left to reverse the mudshit tides.

there are countless posts in this thread that demonstrate rock wasn't solely about degeneracy. and even the songs with degenerate lyrics, you still had to be a real musician with skill and talent to produce them.

now any nigger who talks about booty and hoes is a "musician".

got eat a bag of shit then, you fucking worthless stormderp.

everything is owned and run by jews. why haven't you killed yourself yet?

the problem with a pure rock and roll revival is that rock and roll is about pushing envelopes and going harder than you were. Look at this guy in vid related, if you've never heard of him, look him up on youtube. This is him when he was young, and just seeing how he turned out as an older rocker is a good example of the problems faced in reviving rock and roll.

Now, if you want to revive the style, that's a good thing. Honestly, I'd say most white pop music up to the early 2000s is for the most part non-degenerate

What is metal? Not x-core and other influences of punk on metal but real metal. I know this will get filled to death by a ton of puritanical religious people who will call the whole genre degenerate.

I don't give a shit about changing the culture. I care about my family and having good gym music.

He's a big guy.

As long as it has rythim, melody, harmony, dynamics and timbre, it is music, whether you like it or not. Please stop saying that.
t. studied musical theory

The music people listen to nationally is determined by what the radio stations, record companies, and television stations are pushing.

There are a tons of solid rock bands out there. They are ignored though.

Small Stone has some good bands.
youtube.com/watch?v=VhcjYz_0n_Q

Jim Morrison, Zappa, Mamas and Papas, the Doors, Love, the Beach Boys, the Byrds, Gram Parsons, Crosby, Stills and Nash. What do they all have in common? Children of families with heave military / CIA connections. All come from Laurel Canyon. Your white rock music was all manufactured to gain control of the anti-war and hippie movement. Always remember jew tactic #1: whenever an opposition is forming make sure you control it.
There's an interesting book about this by the late Dave McGowan, Weid scenes inside the canyon.

Johann Sebastian Bach is definitely the pinnacle of what it means to make objectively good music. Bach idealized music as an activity glorifying God and recreating the human spirit. His music contains a lot of moral and abstract concepts that have been so valuable to shaping high Western culture. As Plato is to philosophy, Bach is to music.

Western music's exploration of abstract concepts and high art was largely corrupted by the avant-garde and "modern"/Jewish art movements. They completely alienated people and degenerated the idea that our culture can have objective meanings or value. Instead, everything is subjective and the piss Christ is as valuable as the highest artistic accomplishments of the West.

Its all been so confused. And now people have defaulted to music that only gratifies the body. I'm not completely against "fun" music, but i see grown ass men at work who listen to radio music that has obviously been created for 12 year old girls and other such retarded beings.

In general, I agree with bringing music back to the home. Allowing others to commodify music is just asking for shit, especially because everything is created to appeal to large markets. Me and my brother for example learned some simple folk tunes and played them for our family on Christmas. We provided music exactly tailored for entertainment and our family's roots.

For everyone to be able to do this though, music needs to continue to be taught properly in school. People also need to respect where our music comes from in the past: Medieval, Renaissance, Baroque, Classical, 19th century Romanticism. This is where we formed the most perfect and powerful 12 tone musical system that no other culture can attest to. I've noticed that a lot of people hunger for the exotic and the multi-cultural arts at the expense of our own culture.

Neo-Classical movement when?

How does it feel to be a failure?

What you really mean is reclaim pop culture.

There is endless good music out there. The masses continue to listen to Justin Bieber and the likes.

Sure, but it may have been degenerate nonetheless.

Influencing the masses is a big bigger and broader problem. I don't think music is a particularly great way to approach it as you'll most likely just end up lost in a sea of the thousands of other amateur musicians.