Jews Confused Strategy

Jewish Global Forum: Do Jews Have a Future in Europe?
Talks about "honorary Aryanism" in modern Europe, fleeing to America or Israel or Russia, fears of antisemitism (which they don't really seem to fear Muslim's but Europeans/Americans).

It's a weird pathological weakness that the Jews are incapable of seeing why people are upset with them. I don't actually think they are capable. One even says that trying to understand antisemitism by looking at problems Jews cause is antisemitism. This may be the very root of the Jewish problem.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/izIw4
archive.is/CBIgK
jpost.com/Enviro-Tech/Jews-A-religious-group-people-or-race
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

one trumpian bump

Cockroaches are confused as to why homeowners don't want them there.

Same story for centuries.

The only solution is for them to either leave, or renounce everything jewish and betray their fake kike god for the reich.

No, the only solution is to exterminate them. Their religion is irrelevant so renouncing it is irrelevant. If you think the Jewish problem has anything to do with religion, you are still bluepilled.

We do need some sort of final solution to the jewish problem

But, Judaism is a religion…..

Doesn't matter. The Jewish problem is biological. If they are atheist, Judaic, Christian, Buddhist, doesn't matter. The problem persists as long as they persist as a biological entity.

Jews aren't a race though. You can't form a race on a religious identity, that's just plain retarded.
It's just plain silly.
As far as I'm concerned, Jews are white because they look white.

Let's set up a scenario: Let's say you, a white guy, and a Jew were running away from a pack of wild apes during a chimpout, do you honestly think the nigs are going to stop and say "Well, this man looks like a white guy, but he's actually Jewish and apart of an oppressed class, so leave him be!"?

Jews are white. Get over it.

Jews are more or less a race. Don't even try this shit here. And, also, many of them are followers of a cult (Talmudism/Judaism). Whatever they are, they have to go. If we actually get a chance again to rid ourselves of them (we've already had hundreds of chances) and don't actually fucking finish them off, then we don't deserve to live anymore for being so stupid.

archive.is/izIw4

archive.is/CBIgK

I refuse to ever smite down a fellow white man who has done no wrong.
Fucking for shame.

jpost.com/Enviro-Tech/Jews-A-religious-group-people-or-race

Shameful.

It depends. If they're NOI or come from certain parts of the Northeast or LA, they might make a point to kill the Jew.

You'll never be white no matter how much you LARP, Shekelstein.

WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY KIKE?

Barbara Spectre knows why.

Except they are.

No they don't. You are bluepilled, have a bad Jewdar, and are a traitor.

wew shlomo

Jews are mutts due to mixing with converts. The original Isreali Jews mixed with Anatolians, then they moved to southern Europe and mixed with Italians, then they moved to northern/central Europe and mixed with Slavs and Germanics.

They know exactly what they are doing. They get off on lying, its why they do it so much. They can't help themselves screwing people over.

I like how they talk about fleeing to everywhere BUT Israel.

WTF is up with this? When is the last time a Muslim has killed a Jew outside of Palestine? WTF? I thought they hated Jews!

No, it is. I know these people and most of them don't really realize what is the problem. I think part of it is they excuse their own behavior by saying others are doing it. Think about it: Since they believe every white is an evil secret KKK member who spends every Sunday in church plotting the next holocaust, by comparison their ethnocentrism seems milquetoast. And, why are they running everything? Well, bc they're superior, of course! That's not racist, they just work harder and are smarter, goy!

That combined with the idea that they've always been beaten up on yada yada combines into this very strange neurosis. Also, a lot of them do know they're being shitheads and don't care. These Jews know that, but they'll write it off as "well every race has their racists, goy"

proof. and don't quote me some shit about genetic disease. I want proof that the jewish problem is genetic.

protip: its not.

It's religio-cultural. Once you realize these people are ethnocentric magicians it all makes sense. They are parasites by culture - its all they know. That's why they think gypsies are one of them; because they are also parasitic magicians. Once you realize that it makes much more sense. Sure, they may have genetic traits that makes that sort of delusional double-think and pathological lying easier, but to say it is purely genetic is the worst sort of horseshit. We can barely prove most diseases have a genetic component, let alone complex social behaviors.

Personality is genetic. Jews are a problem because of their personalities. A Jew who doesn't even know he is a Jew will still be a problem. This is why Jews who convert to Christianity are a problem.

The Jewish problem only makes sense of it is biological. No other theory is sufficient.

Same, I think the worst I've heard them do to a jew in the west is call them names and rough one up a little. They only actually kill gullible white people.

The religious jews in particular are odd. Sometimes I wonder if their schtick about being the master race is just overcompensation. The zeal with which they keep trying to destroy Christianity seems rooted in insecurity rather than genuine hatred. I wonder if it has something to do with their excrement obsession.

It really is mind boggling that they just can't understand it.
I think that's bullshit.
I think they DO understand it, but how was it worded?

The jewish problem is both biological and cultural. A non indoctrinated jew may be a good contributor to society (honorary arian) or may not, an indoctrinated jew 99% of the time will be a brainwashed goy hating machine and his genetic personality traits will just make it all worse. They are genetically predisposed to be "religious fanatics" and thats how they survived for millenia doing what they do, only the most fanatic, best liars, and so on, survived, the rest converted.

So i guess it is obvoious at this point that we are being raided.

OP you are falling for a subtle jewish trick. They are not incapable of seeing why people hate them. They know exactly why.

To acknowledge it in any way, however, would be to give up the "eternal victim" card that they rely on playing. Just because they pretend not to know, does not mean that they dont know.

They are lying. As always. Just accept everything a jew says as a lie. Sure, there may exist such a thing as a "based jew," who knows for sure. Just know that they rely on dishonesty amd manipulation for their survival, and right now, they are backed into a corner.