UN Troops in US?

Has anyone heard about this? I hear all kinds of rumors about tanks and troops all across the country, but I cannot seem to find any pics other than these. Any word?

archive.is/y06rr

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/PfjLQ
activistpost.com/2016/06/u-n-vehicles-mysterious-troop-movement-spotted-in-va-nc-w-va-ohio.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baba_Vanga
archive.is/Ls95I
wnd.com/2016/06/u-n-trucks-mystery-deepens-theyre-not-ours/
archive.is/IrToa
endingthefed.com/alert-we-just-found-out-what-all-those-armored-un-trucks-are-doing-on-us-soil.html
metabunk.org/explained-un-vehicles-spotted-again-in-the-us-delivery-from-us-manufacturer-to-overseas.t7699/
archive.is/87xgm
archive.is/FSTVZ
battelle.org/
archive.is/7u1wY
renegadetribune.com/the-us-has-ceded-control-of-major-cities-to-the-un/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We build them here. Heart of the military industrial complex and all.

Yeah, that's what they're saying, but I was just asking bc a bunch of people said they saw troops, too, and maybe even tanks outside major cities. Just making sure, you know. It's best if I keep my paranoia in check, by asking.

archive.is/PfjLQ

activistpost.com/2016/06/u-n-vehicles-mysterious-troop-movement-spotted-in-va-nc-w-va-ohio.html

Great camouflage dumb asses. Jesus Christ I would hate to fight for the UN. Blue helmets make easy targets or so they say.

Also those are just made in America, don't think any kits or rights have been given out yet, no need to worry. Hopefully

This.
We build them. They're likely on their way to be shipped overseas. If they intended to use them here, they'd be in use and not riding on a flatbed.

Don't you know? Good goys wear white.

Responding to this ridiculousness seriously: Did you think the niggers in the African Union have the capability to make MRAP's? Why wouldn't the UN troops just drive the MRAP's themselves?

I envision those as aiding the HUD in forcing non-white immigration quotas onto white cities and counties.

It's weird that all of a sudden I felt a complete, total relationship and understanding with the Iraqi citizen insurgents who use IEDs against those vehicles.

no no. I swear I'm not intl; I'm us. And, I thought Holla Forums would be interested anyway.

I know, right?

You fucking retards, almost every SWAT team here in burgerland already has MRAPs.
They're probably just transporting these off to some 3rd world shithole.

1. America makes them
2. implying the UN would ever do something so stupid

King Nigger, though? What about that supposed hack that's been circulating? Is BLM really going to be able to shut down the Conventions?

Damn. This thread got slid hard.

This would align with the post an user made awhile back about UN troops being deployed in the US once king nigger declared martial law. Also with the leaked BLM messages.

Even if not, that's a hefty order of meals for the UN. I wonder what they could possibly need them for.

Mraps not meals. Fuckin 'ell.

what do they think those are good for? they will be getting shot at when they are dismounted not inside a vehicle. good luck getting anything done rolling around in loud, slow, unwieldy vehicles. does DHS have like 3,000 mraps or some ridiculous shit?

i wonder how many replacement windows they have, that drivers side window will be unusable after 5 or 6 bullets spall all over it.

The jews are stupid user. They might actually think they could pull this shit off.

They just purchased 2,717

This is my line of thinking as well, The hack/leak implicates AG Lynch as being complicit in this, and the attempt for Obongo to enact martial law.

Now, don't get me wrong here - I don't really pay heed to prophecies and that sort of shit.
But there's something from Baba Vanga, a Bulgarian clairvoyant who died back in the 90s.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baba_Vanga

anyways, It's argued that she predicted Obongo would be the 44th president of the US. she also made the prediction that he would be the last one.
Not sure if that means, last nigger president. or last president in general.

archive.is/Ls95I
list of other prophecies.
she predicts mudslimes taking over europe, making Rome into the new islamic caliphate, and the US attacking muslim dominated europe.
So some of it's positive.

I remember when autists back on cuckchan used to stand outside of literal APC facilities and stand near the trains and say OMG THE BOYSCOUT JAMBOREE IS HAPPENING

I think I've worked out which meals they're after user…

I'm glad someone else here considers this sort of thing.
That would make Trump the first Emperor, I assume. Or you know, everything gets burned to the ground in the US.

heard from one of my sources inside CIA that the UN is planning something HUGE this September for the 15th anniversary of 9/11 if you catch my drift.

well, some strategically placed cruise missiles could leave us killing each other in the streets for food while zog plays order restorer. if they hit major dams and vital infrastructure, shit will get real.

wnd.com/2016/06/u-n-trucks-mystery-deepens-theyre-not-ours/

archive.is/IrToa

Cruise missiles fired by whom exactly user?

You do realize that the US is pretty much the basis for the UN, right? We have their headquarters located on our soil, for fuck's sake. Angry civilians could potentially take it out on their own.

Does anyone have anything else on this? Like, how real do you think that is? Propaganda/joke?

If true, I hope its this and not total destruction

I can't figure out which is what on this

endingthefed.com/alert-we-just-found-out-what-all-those-armored-un-trucks-are-doing-on-us-soil.html

metabunk.org/explained-un-vehicles-spotted-again-in-the-us-delivery-from-us-manufacturer-to-overseas.t7699/

Honestly, I know as much as you do. I've seen the leaked chats, and It looks pretty damning.
But as to authenticity? I know I could shoop that shit up in about 20 minutes flat. So someone else definitely could, probably much faster and in better quality than i could too.

As for the plan, it's plausible and fits entirely with how they operate.

Yes goy they surely won't be deployed in Northern Europe to ensure no member states react violently to the forced dismantlement of their governments and borders come time to enact the protocols and create the European Superstate.

rogue zog sub and blame it on the norks

I agree. Except… martial law? I mean, the shutting down the conventions I believe, but the rest of it seems a bit… out of place. Delusional, really. What do they think they'll accomplish? Even if they did delay it, there's no way King Nigger is going to declare himself Emperor or anything, and if they did delay the election, then they'd almost certainly guarantee a Trump victory. That's the biggest reason why I find it suspect.

No idea where it first popped up… just saw it posted on here like I did?

oh god talk like this makes me so sick. I need to get off this board. its depressing me

I don't care at this point. At some point I'm going to join the gorilla warfare and start fighting behind the curtains.

archive.is/87xgm
Oh, look Alpine Armoring located in VA is currently manufacturing them.

What is the trucks wern't coming but leaving. What if they were being manufactured here to be deployed elsewhere?

Not going to happen you fucking larpr.

yeah but here they claim they called and that they weren't theirs.

see above.

That's weird that the company that manufactures that model wouldn't claim their own trucks.

right?

looks like rightwingnews picked up on the BLM thing

archive.is/FSTVZ

bump

Fuck windows and tires user, they left hydraulic units exposed underneath the carriage.

They were made to been destroyed, renewable or longevity issues with them is moot.

battelle.org/

battelle.org/

This.

APCS, tanks, etc are routinely transported on flatbeds to a front because of shit mileage and heavy wear and tear. you don't have your troops march wherever they go becquse they have legs.

that said I think there would be a much larger freak out and pics of them deploy3le if they weren't be transported to a front.

Go back to Africa. Just kidding m8

On a related note:
archive.is/7u1wY
renegadetribune.com/the-us-has-ceded-control-of-major-cities-to-the-un/