Wew, sux

Wew, sux.

Transphobic piece of shit!

Cie Dic Csum

To be honest, Adam West times Joker and Nicholson Joker are SHIT. There, I said it.

Add the fucking Joker from TAS and the original Killing Joke Joker would at least make sense. Also, don't blame the movie makers for Leto-Joker. Blame New 52 minus the Face/ Off. He looks much like the New 52 Joker.

Transphobic: Having the fear of all kinds of transportation

Wew, lad.

Well, the thing you have to remember about Jack Nicholson is that he can only play one role, namely Jack Nicholson.
Nicholson Joker is Ok in that Nicholson was channeling the old comics and a dash of Romero through a lens of Jack Nicholson.
Ledger played the Joker as an actual person, as in "What if the Joker was real?"
and seeing how most authors since Killing Joke have portrayed the Joker as a bona fide psychopath that fills entire graveyards by himself, Ledger exuded that aura of genuine insanity. Nu-Joker is the predictable fallout from the meme "Why so serious? XDDD " Joker, the only comparable example is if eight years from now they made a movie with Bane and filled it full of plane crashes and had Aiden Gillian reprising his role as Bill Wilson

That would be fucking great.

Wait…CIA has a name? I thought his name was CIA since that's how he introduced himself as.

I think CIA is his middle name. You know, like how some people prefer their middle to their first?

Ha ha, so funny. That makes it a good adaptation, right?

Considering what he was like in the comics at the time? Yes.

that has got to be some of the most "uh, okay" stuff that I've ever seen.
He is neither funny nor scary nor intimidating.

No his name is written as 'Bill Wilson' but it's pronounced CIA. It's like in DmC, his name is pronounced as 'Dante' but when he writes it down he writes it as 'Fuck You'

BTAS is the definitive Joker!

Man, talk about layers of storytelling. Nolan is a master.

Wew lad.

The next cancerous forced meme shit after kek, kudos, cuck, m8 etc?

Keep that shit on Leddit.

WOW COMICS ARE SO WACKY HAHA JUST LIKE JOJO AMIRITE GUYS

WHY WOULD ANYTHING EVER BE SERIOUS THAT WOULD BE DUMB

Yeah, no. Those comics were serious, but they were silver age serious.

Movie was okay at best. But in retrospect the final act was an obvious ego stroking for Will Smith. As well as for some readon trying to make out the sociopath villains as misunderstood people.
Contradicting info in the movie. A spell is used to see a characters most inner desire. Harley is introduced as being more insane than joker. Her inner desire is to have a normal as fuck family with joker. She also hates the idea of killing kids…
Same with Deadshot, go figure? Deadshot is heavily portrayed as a doting father. Does not have custody of his daughter and hates his wife. His most inner desire is to kill batman? Fucking will smith
I honestly saw how great the movie could of been. But obvious changes were made or edited for Wills fucking ego.

See, this is how I know faggots like you are from 4chan. You get triggered by simple shit like 'kek.'

That and you're being a fucking faggot just because you think Joker should only be edgy as shit.

But he's supposed to be intimidating in that very webm.

Fuck off back to halfchan.

It's cancerous

Dude, at this point your hate boner has become more cancerous than Jojo ever could have been.
I've seen you bring up Jojo more often than actual Jojofags.
Please seek help, it hurts me to think that your gay obsession with Jojo would mean no more Power Girl Storytimes.

>>>/jojo/
>>>Holla Forums

I just back from seeing it. It was okay.
I really wanted to fug both Harley and the Enchantress.

Were you not here when the hateboner guy was revealed to be an ebin troll?

I think what's really going on is that 90% of the board wants you to kill yourselves.

I saw it earlier today, I really enjoyed it (and my theater got new, super comfy seats).

I can see why people might find the constant switching of music themes for characters 'disjointed', but I kinda liked it.

I guess if the thread is about the Joker in it… he's weird. He's actually portrayed as just as into the fucked up romance with Harley as she is, he spends the entire movie trying to get her back. This of course is a huge departure from the Animated Series version where he really didn't seem to care about Harley in any way besides a possessive one.

My deepest wish user

[citation needed], especially when The Killing Joke humanized the Joker to such a degree.

Also when he only kills like 1 person in the whole story.

I know you're just trying to make a point but there is nothing in this world I would rather see than that.

So that's how modern art started. How villainous.

I thought that was more of a Dark Knight thing.
Wasn't that the first time he started using Joker gas on crowds?

If 90% of the board was as butthurt as you are about it I think the BO would have done something by now.

Holla Forums's BO isn't like Holla Forums's where he doesn't give the slightest shit about what his own userbase wants.
Also, Jojo shit is typically contained in the AT general and faggotry infested b8 threads that deserve to be derailed as soon as they're made.

Also also, you seem to get upset whenever someone uses a Jojo reaction image in general, even when their actual post is on topic.
Protip: reaction images don't always have to be relevant to the board's topic. Otherwise I wouldn't be able to post pic related because Harold has nothing to do with Holla Forums.

You can't stop the party.

This board will never talk about Adventure Time again.

When do you fucking children go back to school?

No, DKR was written in '89 and there were plenty of dark joker stories before then

Ledger's joker was gay as fuck. His performance sucked balls and only superficially had anything to do with the Joker. Prior incarnations of Joker would never rant about horseshit like being an "Agent of Chaos" or whateverthefuck pseudo-intellectual bullshit they came up with in that movie. Ledger's Joker wasn't the Joker, Nicholson's was closer.

Daily reminder.

I don't come here for mouths, what's happened in Adventure Time?

Saw suicide squad, it was alright. Joker was shit too, that's for sure. Seemed like they tried to make him the edgier version of ledgers joker but with tattoos, a shit look and a bigger hard on for Harley then ever before.

In the novelization he is given a name that the narration indicates is likely an alias.

There were no puns in that webm….

I can't help it. A train raped my mother.

The movie was okay I guess, the Joker was the worst part of it thought, but thankfully he only appears for a short time.

I'd like to know this as well. Last time I checked the show pulled some NGE shit and a lamp was a tranny or some shit.