Quick reminder that an SJW never stops being an SJW, they just start calling their friends SJWs

Quick reminder that an SJW never stops being an SJW, they just start calling their friends SJWs.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Yo9LnbG8JD0
youtube.com/watch?v=jnGtpKQBl8k
youtube.com/watch?v=kv18LUS6PAg
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/norway-paedophile-ring-police-arrest-51-men-a7432441.html
nbcnews.com/id/42108748/ns/us_news-crime_and_courts/t/massive-online-pedophile-ring-busted-cops/#.WFZ8dVV96Ul
ibtimes.co.uk/operation-yewtree-gary-glitter-charged-eight-child-sex-offences-1451446
youtube.com/watch?v=XdE-bWQK65w
youtube.com/watch?v=Cp0uq-QafYQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I would have used the MP4 file, but the server kept timing out with the upload time.

The person who paints those is pretty talentless. they should take the time to practice anatomy, lighting and basic perspective, and lighting; instead we have this pre-schooler grade 'art-work'. Fucking shit.

Modern art is cool, they said…

What does that have to do with Sargon's liberal guilt?

She is correct, it was the hard right that pushed prohibition. If you think she is wrong you are forgetting decades of stupidity from the right.

It was fat, ugly spinsters who pushed prohibition.

What the fuck is it with all of the Holla Forums threads on Holla Forums lately?

Yes and they managed to actually do it by getting the religious right to support "morally upright" policy.

Don't be an ideologue fanboy and recognize people from all political beliefs do stupid shit.

If you watched the entire video you'd see that she is completely fucked in the head from severe emotional trauma, don't expect masterpieces.

Cancer tends to spread itself out.

Even if we're really going to go with this stupid "politics is black and white with no outside influence whatsoever" mentality you're basically saying it only took half the time for the left to devolve into the same (if not worse) level of retardation.

Sorry, this isn't your safe space.

Yeah, and you have a sexual partner in a foreign country.

Name one stupid thing.

What the fuck makes you think I have anything to do with those cucks?

And the left is guilty of most of it.

The left was always retarded. People within the left just started realizing it, hence my statement in the OP.

I find it funny you seem so offended by the idea that not everyone that agrees with your political beliefs is smart.

There are idiots everywhere in every career, hobby and political party.

Unless by "your political beliefs," you somehow mean the shared opinions of every cuckservative and every alt-righter.

The 2nd war in Irak.

She's conflating the religious right with the alt/new right. While there can be some overlap they are not one and the same.

Yes, the one which your idol voted for as a senator.

And yet, she criticizes cultural Marxists.

She's nothing but a thot

I don't care about whatever score she got on some GoToQuiz page.

Sounds like Holla Forums

And the nineteenth sounded like a good idea.

Let's also not forget that Thundercuck, a staunch critic of SJWs, made videos against Brexit and the Trump presidency.

What are you, 12? How has school been, kiddo?

You do realize "liberals" and "conservatives" don't have to agree on everything right?
Just because you're on the right doesn't mean you're against abortion, and just because you're on the left doesn't mean you support it.

Also, don't call everyone who doesn't agree with everything you think a SJW or part of the "alt-right" like the far-left does.

I don't, I'm just pointing out the reality of it.

Of course. Some people are right, some people are woefully, woefully wrong. And usually, the right is right.

Again, I'm sorry for embedding the video, but with the Sargon video being nineteen minutes long and giving me troubles, this thirty-minute long video would definitely do the same.

The fuck?

What the hell, why isn't the video showing?

Fuck it, here's the link; youtube.com/watch?v=Yo9LnbG8JD0

Its like these people have no self awareness

Politics concerns the way that people in a country are governed. In a system that allows its citizens to vote, it concerns every single person in that country. If you don't care about it, you're inviting the inbreeding of ideas that is social justice to consume the land you call home.

Plebs gonna pleb

Fuck are you doing?

Looks like he's smugging it up

Just listening intently can't you tell from the pictures I posted?

I'd rather err on >>6516618's side.

Fuck, another video I need to give a direct link for. You know, I have these videos saved on my computer with clever filenames and everything.

youtube.com/watch?v=jnGtpKQBl8k

This is why democracy is cancer. It forces people to have an opinion and be interrogated and assaulted if they don't have the right one. Idiots argue that democracy is the antithesis of totalitarian regimes, but it is the cause of them. Democracy caused the Bolsheviks, and democracy caused the Nazis, and it's ruining our modern society.

We need a long lasting military coup to shut everyone the fuck up.

"lol dont care" is an opinion. And, nowadays, how hard is it to do research and form an opinion?

People will call you dumb if your opinion is dumb, yes.

Yeah, cause it's not. That'd be anarchy.

Because people weren't informed (hint fuckity hint), which ended up dissolving their democracies to have greater control over the people.

If you continue your apathy, that's gonna happen, and they'll come after you if you say one thing against them. You know those PSA's that went, "Only you can prevent forest fires"? Think of your country as a forest, and authoritarian rule as a fire.

You don't really mean that.
The people in charge could try to "turn off" democracy if they really wanted to, and I don't think you would be very happy then.

You'd be a sjw if you actually cared about anything.

So, you're saying I'm an SJW against SJWs? Fuck does that make any sense?

just leave no one cares

That's the problem; people should care about this sort of thing. People need to take action against SJWs, whether they admit they are or not.

Democracy is shit, but can you justify any other system as superior? All systems of government have flaws, but democracy has the fewest. Keep in mind that most of the west doesn't even have true democracy. Switzerland however is a brilliant case for true, direct democracy for example.
These quotes summarise the issue with democracy quite well I believe.

OP for once is not a faggot

Its okay because she has a pussy and acts like Boxxy.

I'd leash that degenerate.

Does no-one have an example of a liberal who is not an SJW?

Sargon, Chris Ray Gun, TAA, I'd personally say Shoe, but from the premise of this thread I'd say most would disagree. SJW isn't a very useful term for accurately describing people considering that it's the next step down from the alt light's version of cuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=kv18LUS6PAg

Don't see how the things you link make them sjw's though, especially sargon's.

Also, in the TAA video it said "conversion therapy". If the transgender one is anything like the gay one I'd say it's probably shit.

Says a bit about you, then.

Isn't drug rehabilitation technically "conversion therapy"?

Not gonna get into the pedo argument, I've had it so many times before, but to summarise, one is not an SJW because they don't support giving grown adults sexual access to little children. You need to remember that the skeptic™ community essentially came up with, or are the primary users of, the word SJW, so just like how the alt right came up with and defines cuck, so does Sargon and his group to SJW. Calling them SJWs makes little sense.
Not watching the TAA video because I'm about to go to sleep for a bit, and someone else already responded regarding it.

Did you watch his video? The whole way through?

Read the OP.

same I guess.
I don't think being gay and being addicted to drugs are comparable.
Supporting transgender people doesn't make you an SJW. Trying to get someone fired for fucking up pronouns would

its time stop.

*to

Fucking this. The usual retards are getting super assmad at you but their idiotic attempts to argue with you won't !ale you any less correct. 99% of people on here are dumb as hell and refuse to budge from their uneducated opinions.

Of what? Mental illness being normalized?

It's one think to be an ally of someone who is transgender. It's another to be an ally of gender dysphoria.

And 99% of them are SJWs.

I never said the other shit dumbass, and I'm pretty sure they don't support the wage gap. Same with otherkin shit.
Also, is there any treatment of gender dysphoria that works reliably? Because I'm pretty sure conversion therapy is giving us marvelous results.

And I never said you did, I'm just drawing logical parallels.

Not really, but that's because we haven't found a reliable technique. Before we discovered penicillin, we used that's like leeches and exorcisms.

*things like

The problem is "gender identity". While current year retards think this is "brain sex" (and lately conflating it with personality traits. see "infinite genders"), all it is, is a sense of maleness or femaleness. We don't yet know how that sense arises, so it's hard to treat it.

Doesn't help that transtrenders shutdown anything that looks like science.

And now you see why it's on the same level as otherkin.

Well, Gender Identity Disorder is a real mental illness. Transtrenders, let's just call them otherkin, as like you say, it's the same fucking thing, use the legitimacy of the former to confuse and conflate the issue.

Though I'd argue that otherkin have a mental illness, just not the one they think they do. Like chris-chan, he doesn't have GID, he's just a deranged faggot.

I watched it a few days ago, and nothing stood out as unreasonable. Feel free to enlighten me.

I read it, and my position remains the same.

>"To the people who say PizzaGate is ridiculous and couldn't happen, kindly do everyone a favor and shut your fucking mouths, you ignorant pieces of shit."

He also made a video called "Answers for Libertarians." Fuck else need be said?

Even if half of them were false, that's still a shit ton.
The whole point of the video is that mass child abuse isn't outlandish as it seems, not to show whether pizzagate is true or not.

Also, what the fuck is wrong with criticisizing libertarians.

And the fact that theycan be false, means ou shouldn't take those claiming to be victims at their word alone.

That wasn't my point. My point had more to do with the italicized bit.

That. Right there.

Everyone, tell June she's a millenial.

TRAIIITOOOORRR!!!!!!!!!!!!

She's not a traitor, it's just liberal guilt.

The video was about pedophile rings in high up political groups, and you're dismissing it. Didn't know that CTR was still hard at work.
If I recall correctly, it was in response to "Questions libertarians have for Statists" or something else pretentious like that. Are we banned from discussing with libertarians now under threat of being branded an SJW?

And he treated the stories presented the same way feminists treat rape accusations, which he criticized them for.

No, but if your response to them is stupid shit, prepare to be called stupid.

Except he didnt. I went to the sources and just by looking at the URL for words like "convicted" and the like, found 4 situations involving arrests/convictions, which isn't even counting the ones with URLs which don't hint as much as the content of the article. But evidence doesn't matter to a shill like you, you got masters to defend.
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/norway-paedophile-ring-police-arrest-51-men-a7432441.html
nbcnews.com/id/42108748/ns/us_news-crime_and_courts/t/massive-online-pedophile-ring-busted-cops/#.WFZ8dVV96Ul
ibtimes.co.uk/operation-yewtree-gary-glitter-charged-eight-child-sex-offences-1451446
lmao, gr8 arguments m8; name calling and not even addressing any of his arguments.
Out of curiousity, are you a libertarian or ancap?

I am what I am.

Good job at addressing the rest of my points, but if you could actually answer my final question, I think it may shed some light on what leads to your perception of certain people as "statists."

I don't identify with a specific political movement. If I did, it might be something like an alt-right libertarian.

Also, nice calling me a shill with nothing but conjecture.

I called you a shill after your extremely dismissive response to the fact that pedophile rings operate at an international level, and after you dismissed the possibility of the invovlement of government officials.
It's also clear that you do identify with libertarians/ancaps, don't even try to deny it. Your were quick to use a popular pejorative from that community, and you dismissed people who criticise the libertarian/ancap ideologies as SJWs.

Dismissive is the new skeptical, apparently.

I didn't dismiss it, I just didn't take the specific claims at face value. The word "arrest" in a URL doesn't prove legitimacy, nor do any of its synonyms.

I'll just say, the truth doesn't have a specific ideology. If the feminists are right that men are all incarnates of Satan, that truth is there regardless of feminism's existence.

What if I called you all jays? Does that mean I'm from 1910's America?

What's wrong with that?

No, you just rely on poor methods of argument.
I never claimed the word arrest gives it legitimacy, I said that many of the sources he cited were not speculation, but actual arrests. I mentioned the word arrest being in the URL of some links to explain that my method of finding sources cited which detailed actual arrests/convictions would leave some similar situations out of my post (which could potentially lead to the situation being perceived as not as significant), as I wasn't going to go through each URL individually and needed some kind of criteria to indicate if it referenced a theory or reality.
If you're such a puritan about not adhering to a specific ideology, why did your buzzwords and pejoratives all come from a single ideology? Whether you realise it or not, you clearly favour the libertarian/anap ideology, it's reflected in your text.
If you did it unironically, it would be safe to assume you had surrounded yourself in an environment as similar to 1910's America as possible.
A couple of things actually:

Now, Pot, we don't mock people for their color.

And the CIA says Russia actually hacked the DNC.

A lot of people claim a lot of realities. Not saying they're wrong, I just wouldn't say they're right.

Who cares where a word came from? The meaning applies, I'm using the word.

So the tittyfuck what? Like I said, if I had to identify, I'd be some kind of alt-right libertarian.

The facts, in that case, aren't ideologically neutral.

Quick reminder that Holla Forums is trying yet again to rally people against Holla Forums since they are losing the meme wars.
First they derailed threads, now they make their own.

What the fuck does anything I've said have to do with Holla Forums?

Not an argument.
Has Russia been convicted of hacking the DNC? If not, it is not comparable, and even they were, what is your point? Criminals all dindu nuffin?
You can stand up for convicted pedophiles all you want, doesn't make them innocent.
It's quite important to understand the meaning. If I call you a faggot here and out on the street, it's different, if I call you a cuck, I clearly have something to do with the alt right. If you call someone a statist, you clearly have something to do with libertarianism/ancap.
Well why were you so defensive when I first asked if you were libertarian/ancap?
Strawman, If I recall correctly, I haven't called you any names, and if I have it was accompanied by an actual argument.
What facts are you talking about? You haven't presented any facts.

My point is to question the official story.

If the stories aren't real, they very well could be.

Of course. In one case, you're a belligerent twelve-year-old, and in another, you're a belligerent twelve-year-old who's not afraid to get punched.

I just said, "I am what I am."

Not so. See the point about cucks and statists above.

Facts about our world. Facts that encompass all of us. Not necessarily anything we were discussing, just general, plain as bread facts.

The official story is "what pedophile rings?"
wat
When you imply that anyone who has a question for a libertarian is a statist, it's not unreasonable to assume your ideological persuasion from that. You're essentially saying that if someone started calling you a cuck that you wouldn't assume them to be alt right or related to it in some way. Both are currently very distinctive terms used by a specific community of people.
And after I managed to get through the deflection got an answer out of you, in which you self identified as an alt right libertarian. You were being defensive.
I didn't call you a cuck of a statist, they were being used as examples.
OK, so that entire sentence was meaningless drivel, irrelevant to what we were talking about, got it.

The official story from NBC News? That's as mainstream a source as you can get without it being CNN.

If the stories about the convictions are all made up, then everyone in those stories are innocent.

Exactly. If I was acting a cuck, anyone may color me so.

I meant my response to that point.

Official story = mainstream
Obviously, but they're not made up, people have been convicted.
You can feign ignorance over the connotations that various words like cuck and statist have all you want, we both know that using said words is a strong indicator that one is a member of the word's community.
When you say this, you aren't referring to allowing another man to fuck your wife, it means if I was acting in a way the alt-right disagrees with. Similar with statist. Both have lost any original meaning and are no different from SJW, misogynist, etc. in their function.
They are if you need to be repeatedly questioned to get said answer.
At this point I've lost track of what we're even arguing about, we aren't getting anywhere, and this could go on for hours, so I'm done for now.

Fine. Just take a few screencaps and send them to Sargon's Tumblr or whatever.

More from Sucker of a Cock.
youtube.com/watch?v=XdE-bWQK65w
youtube.com/watch?v=Cp0uq-QafYQ

Kinda makes you shudder that he's a father, huh?

Man, that is scary.

hello my melanin enriched friend

Nothing else you cucks wanna say?

Nothing?

Holy shit, you really hate anything even slightly left

And?

I guess he's not an sjw? As someone was arguing earlier. Don't really know where I was going with that.

Did you not see either video?

you mean the pizzagate video?
Until someone starts saying "microaggression" and "trigger warning" they're not an sjw

One, I'm referring to

Two, read the OP.

oh, I missread either as other. I watched them a while ago and I don't remember all of it
what exactly did he say in his video that wouldn't make over half of the world sjw?
I don't see how someone who claims to be a classical liberal would like the alt-right, but by the alt-right I mean people like pale hominid.

Also, for shoes thing, yes the rights full of idiots. Remember the whole video games cause violence scare? Or the "pokemon are the devil" things

I'm bumping this thread. Gonna post now.

Bumping again

this is the only real thread left. I ain't letting it die

same here user

it's the antipones, noone in the cyclical has anything to do with it, read the stickied thread, someone with a grudge wanted to use the 1 page limit to try to slide the pony thread.

HAIL KEK

Watch them again. It'll answer both of your questions.

Sure, but they're grains of sand compared to the left's.

That thing Hillary was on the supporting side of?

Kinda like what Anita's fucktoy was tweeting about some months ago?

This is gonna sound like a no true scotsman, but Hillary doesn't count as a leftists. Fuck she has no real principles of political opinions, only what'll get her elected. That's why even the left hates her.
And that doesn't really contradict what shoe said. The "original lolcows."

Honestly not sure. The super religious ones are shit

When I said "that doesn't really contradict", I was referring to "Anita". The left's push is more recent. (I'd polite sage but there's a spammer)

Exactly. Bernie Sanders should have gotten the nomination.

Wow, you're right. That is a no true Scotsman.

But she was your party's nominee.

A member of the left being part of those "original lolcows" who were previously exclusively right-wing?

Have you not seen feminist school presentations? A recent Big Think or TED video? Hell, the last Reason™ Rally?

The left were always this bad, you're just realizing it now.

When I was 13, I tied up this girl that was 12 with a jumprope, then beat the fuck out of her.
By the time I was done, her lip was split, her wrists were bleeding from the rope cuttin into them, one of her eyes was swollen shut, she was missing two teeth, her small tits will entirely black and blue, her pussy was bleeding, and I’m fairly sure that several bones in her feet were broken.
When I let her down, she crumpled on the floor and went into a fetal position and just hugged her legs to her chest and sobbed quietly.
I suddenly got very aroused seeing that, so I pulled out my dick (I has actually hit puberty 12, and was hairy, balls dropped and everything functioning) and started jerking off quietly. Eventually, I started to breathe harder, and she noticed what I was doing, and she just looked at me with this look of absolute horror on her face.
It was at that moment that I climaxed and sprayed probably my biggest load of cum ever all over her face and chest.
Then, I picked up her torn shirt from the ground, wiped off my dick, and tossed it to her.
I told her to clean herself up and that if she ever told anyone, I would go to her house and kill her while she slept, and that if anyone asked who hurt her, she should say a bunch of high school kids did it.
When I think back on it, I think she was the first girl I ever loved.
…god I’m fucked up.

except it isn't. It's like calling trump
Except she isn't. It's like saying Donald Trump is
good republican. Nobody liked their candidates this year for a reason.
And even though she was the nominee, a bunch of people still didn't vote for her because she sucked that much.

Just because the left is a bunch of idiots doesn't make the right any better. They used to and still do stupid shit. That's what I'm saying.

And I don't remember the left pushing to ban violent video games in the past as much as the right. And no, Hillary Clinton doesn't count.

The sale of MAGA hats would like a work with you.

Not according to the popular vote.

Only it does, because not everyone in the right are idiots.

Name one stupid thing the right has done this year. Or the last five, for that matter.

Back at it with the no true Scotsman?

Fine, I don't think she meant that though. Probably meant a bunch are.
I mean she and sargon call the left shit all day and they're still leftists.

Also, Clinton still got less votes than Obama and she lost some traditionally blue states. She definitely wasn't popular.
Remember she used be a Republican.

The Scalia thing. That was just petty. Not that the left is any better with Biden doing the same 20+ years ago

It's like I said in the OP, SJWs never stop being SJWs, they just start calling their friends SJWs.

I said one stupid thing.

The Scalia thing was pretty stupid.

You still haven't convinced me shoe or sargon are SJW's, especially shoe. All you got from them are calling the alt-right shit.
That's like calling me a member of the teaparty or the altright because I shit on SJW's

You just answered your own question.

How so?