The Comic Geeks Have Spoken!

The Killing Joke is all about objectifying Batgirl

comicbookresources.com/article/how-batman-killing-joke-could-have-avoided-objectifying-batgirl-all-new-ways#storyContinued
archive.is/bKY7E By Meagan Damore

Franz
Batman
Batgirl in general

tl;dr:Apparently because men were involved in every story event, Barbara is instantly objectified regardless of context. Because there were no other women besides joker's wife and prostitutes, this is demeaning to Barbara - needs better female representation!

How to fix this:
Or
Conclusion
lel

tl;dr of tl;dr The Killing Joke is so much of a mess that it's super easy pickings for SJWs.

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/name/nm1568755/?ref_=ttfc_fc_wr8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I know some faggot is going to say we need to defend it or some bullshit, but fuck them. DC deserves this shit.

I asked myself the same thing when I heard who wrote the screenplay.
imdb.com/name/nm1568755/?ref_=ttfc_fc_wr8
Literally who?

Casual spotted.

I know. He's overrated as fuck. So why did he get put in charge of this screenplay?

I'm still mad since the day I found out.

And this is not even the first Moore creation he fucked with.

Why go out and find expensive talent when you can just have one of your house slaves do it?

Good. It was a shitty movie on almost every level. From the writing, to the animation, to the directing, to the voice acting (Hamill sounded tired and Conroy phoned it in). The score was the only decent part of it. Let the SJWs eat them alive.

Because he's a "critically acclaimed" writer who wrote the "critically acclaimed" Joker graphic novel. The problem is that being able to write a comic script does not translate to being able to write a properly structured screenplay.

Funny enough. Azzarello was attacked by SJWs (way back when they were confined to the depth of livejournal) for having the Joker rape a woman in his Joker graphic novel.

There was a Travis Bickle cameo in Before Watchmen?

There's nothing wrong in Batman fucking Batgirl. Only SJWs and autists disagree.

I would like to have a word. Batman doesn't Fuck, he gets Fucked.

And the critically acclaimed Lex Luthor: Man of Steel

And the critically acclaimed Wonder Woman run

And the critically acclaimed 100 Bullets

There really isn't much difference. In fact I'd argue a comic book writer has better understanding of structure than any other regular screenwriter

Yes. And he and Rorschach were both hilariously out of character

I'll defend the actual novel that was written by Moore because these idiots need to fucking understand that not all comic book stories are going to be about women!

Basically what these people want is for female characters to be written as perfect without any flaws and who never have any moments of weakness or have anything bad happen to them.

As for men, anything goes,

Bane is a big guy.

D21

FUCK YOU SHITLORD GET FUCKED PUSSY BITCH GO DIE HOLY SHIT OH MY GOD

WHAT THE FUCK WHY DO YOU GIVE A N IGHJSIG=WGK\[A SZXI
-V

Batman is super autismo about being Batman.
His entire life is literally devoted to being him and he'd gladly pass up sex just to chase after some criminals.

If it were Marvel who received this criticism they would kill Batman and make Batgirl the new official Batman because women can be Batman too.

The Killing Joke is about the Joker. Not Barbara. Not Commissioner Gordon. Not even Batman really.

It's about Batman a little bit.

GOOD UGH LIKE WHY IS DC SO PROBLEMATIC WHY CAN'T BATMAN PASS THE TORCH TO BATGIRL? MALE SUPER HERO EGO TOO FRAGILE MUCH?

In a context that relates back to the Joker.

we should work for Marvel. We are so good at parodying this shit now we might actually be able to play it off and make those Disney dollars.

Well, that can happen, but then… Joker would rape her. DO YOU WANT THAT?

yes

What on Earth makes you think they're paying their current teams jack shit? Marvel's getting them from Tumblr for a REASON!

Batman is super autistic about fighting crime. That autism and dedication is what drove everyone away and not Batman muh ducking Babs.

Batman is no virgin due to his Bruce Wayne persona, but nothing tops crime fighting.

I WISH they would actually pay us if we parodied those kinds of retards but I hear they hire those faggots for peanuts to spread their propaganda in comics. I don't know about you, but I would require a lot more shekels if I had to sound like an SJW for multiple hours a day.

Because she's not even the best in the bat family. Dick, Jason, Tim, and hell even Damian (when he is older) have better qualifications.

Batman training = years of training with Batman in acrobatics, detective work, marksmanship and martial arts.

Dick
Most experience, leadership, on par with Batman, Batman training

Jason
Willing to kill, trained by people of the same caliber as those who trained Batman, Batman training.

Tim
Tactical, smart, leadership, has beaten the best staff fighter who ever lived, Batman training

Damian
Direct bloodline to Batman, trained by league of assassins since birth, capable businessman, highly advanced engineering skills.

he was joking user.

I know, I'm just restating why that would be a shit idea in case they ever try something like "Battle for the Cowl" and try to include batgirl this time around. I also find it funny how insane Jason was during that. He stabbed Tim in the chest with a batarang and left him bleeding out.

Maybe batgirl can prove her might by throwing 3 punches, then 3 kicks leading into a takedown, then riding them cowgirl. It might be awkward when she eliminates the others this way and is left with Damian, but he's a big boy so he'll be alright.

Is he serious or in too drunk to be sure?

Not really, but he's close.

You reckon? I think he could be bigger

ive never read killing joke because ive never got into DC.
Anyone got a scan?

and out of the Three Batgirls it's Cass that would be the better Batman.