Brit/pol/ #1026: Priti Patel is Shaggable Editon

STREAMS

BBC One - filmon.com/tv/bbc-one
ITV1 - filmon.com/tv/itv1
Switch to Standard Definition to avoid paying
For Ameribros - streamgaroo.com/live-television/united-kingdom/
Sky News - news.sky.com/watch-live

NEWS

'You have moved into Project Hysteria' MP slams BBC for 'irresponsible' Brexit coverage
archive.is/wlfXC

ARE NIGE SPEAKS: Backing free movement of labour would be a betrayal of the Brexit vote
archive.is/xW88M
Exploding UK immigration helped drive 'Brexit' vote

archive.is/czR8M
EU IS TYRANNY: President Of The European Parliament: "It Is Not The EU Philosophy That The Crowd Can Decide Its Fate"

archive.is/MPmTK
'NAPOLEON MARCHES TO MOSCOW: Has Britain avoided a ‘European superstate’?

archive.is/32sl7 - Daily Mail
archive.is/6wSex - Express

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/london/2016/06/28/guardian-american-conservatives-find-new-british-darling-nigel-farage/
huffingtonpost.co.uk/2015/09/25/douglas-carswell-arron-banks-ukip_n_8196782.html
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19mKbV0UnIbX_lbiinKiquP0ghiFpsMl0owUO6_TJyzI/htmlview?sle=true#gid=0
theguardian.com/politics/2016/june/24/brexit-man-caught-naked-film
reddit.com/r/unitedkingdom/comments/4qca42/im_so_so_scared_sobbing_german_woman_in_uk/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3662545/How-hackers-hijacked-petition-demanding-second-EU-referendum-mocked-British-democracy-signing-42-000-signatories-Vatican-City-population-840.html
bigstory.ap.org/article/3dc9f07ec68e413bb49abd30086f756c/latest-dutch-urge-quick-uk-action-brexit
bbc.com/news/world-europe-36658187
9news.com.au/national/2016/06/29/06/51/attack-outside-perth-mosque-during-prayers
hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2016/06/why-we-need-a-general-election-by-mid-september.html
twitter.com/sarfrazmanzoor/status/747909181085200385
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3664626/Backlash-against-EU-spreads-political-parties-continent-call-34-separate-referendums.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3663890/Billionaire-major-Brexit-donor-reveals-lost-400m-stock-market-meltdown-vote-insists-no-regrets.html
dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-3663147/What-Leave-don-t-MPs-understand-RICHARD-LITTLEJOHN-says-Remain-s-refusal-accept-referendum-result-shows-contempt-democracy.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3663414/Farage-accuses-Cameron-Boris-backsliding-Brexit-warns-not-use-free-trade-smokescreen-deal-stay-in.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3664149/Now-Obama-tells-Britain-like-Norway-Latest-Brexit-lecture-says-vote-leave-pause-button-integration.html
larp.com/legioxx/orgoff.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3664468/Now-Juncker-force-remaining-EU-countries-adopt-euro-Brexit-paves-way-single-monetary-union.html
reddit.com/r/ukpolitics/comments/4qb0vl/anti_brexit_march_racism/
breitbart.com/london/2016/06/28/hate-extremism-pro-eu-anti-democratic-london-protest/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Singer
bbc.co.uk/iplayer/live/bbcparliament
filmon.com/tv/bbc-parliament
heraldscotland.com/politics/13611699.Corbyn__Britain_needs_a_national_maximum_wage/
hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2016/06/no-we-have-not-escaped-from-the-eu-and-we-may-not-ever-do-so-.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuremberg_Laws
youtube.com/watch?v=oQPI85SB8Mc
youtube.com/watch?v=V18AKidyA4U
youtube.com/watch?v=feGXIK--OdM
twitter.com/SkyNewsBreak/status/748071603288870912
archive.is/V3HFl
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ed_Miliband_bacon_sandwich_photograph
twitter.com/Europarl_EN/status/748068513936453632
eeas.europa.eu/statements-eeas/2016/160628_02_en.htm
twitter.com/DavidLammy/status/748052938942193664
romaniansadoptremainians.gandul.info/adopt
archive.is/yYj4B
archive.is/jLBMb
twitter.com/RobWetherill1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's not true, though. EU has the upper hand. The damage the EU can cause to the Uk is much bigger than the damage the Uk can cause to the EU.

Death to traitors.

Freedom for Britain.

BLESSED BE ARE NIGE

Is that true? Corbyn sounds like a faggot if I'm remembering your cuck politicians correctly.

I'd like to see them try :)

hnnnggg

u w0t m8?

except for being a traitorous cunt, for pissing off BASED Tommy and also for our amusement

Very CIVIC OP

Can I get a single digit 9 to finish this off?

fak

Brit/pol/ is cancer.

They're kikes. 1 shekel's worth of damage to the UK is like 6 million shekel's worth of damage to them.

Kek delivered.

See you at brit/pol/ 2000 m80

DEATH TO TRAITORS

I feel like a cheat praise kek

Breitbart are shilling for Liam Fox and Leadsom

Spitting Image was pretty good tbh lads, wish we had it these days. Instead we get "newzoids"

The US loves Are Nige
breitbart.com/london/2016/06/28/guardian-american-conservatives-find-new-british-darling-nigel-farage/

I don't know why but I would actually support Priti Patel as PM. Why is this the case brtpol why?

Lads remember when a UKIP donor called Cuckwell borderline autistic?

huffingtonpost.co.uk/2015/09/25/douglas-carswell-arron-banks-ukip_n_8196782.html

I think he was right.

Because you're a Paki. Now fuck off

Because you're a National Civicist, lad

FREEDOM FOR

she died to make victory sweeter tbh

THEY CAN FUCK THE FUCK OFF THE FUCKING BASTARDS

NIGE IS OURS

Cos your taste in waifus is fucking shit.

REEEEEE NIGE IS OUR WAIFU

lmao he must be the way he retweets insults aimed at him

Can trace my roots back to medieval Britain tbh lad don't think I can get any whiter.

I've honestly been posting here a year and a half and still have no idea what a Civic Nationalist is.

Having a 'waifu'

It's Politically correct nationalism

Disgrace tbh.

l

CURRENT TORY PICKS FOR NEW PRIME MINISTER

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19mKbV0UnIbX_lbiinKiquP0ghiFpsMl0owUO6_TJyzI/htmlview?sle=true#gid=0

Looks like Boris is in there lads

(checked)

BRITAIN!

BRITAIN!

How? We have a trade deficit of £8bn a month with them and a net contribution of £10bn on top of that. That's over £100bn a year that goes OUT to the EU.

We have nearly 3m EU nationals in the UK.
If the worst-case recession takes place, that's supposed to take 6% off GDP and cause 800,000 job losses. I don't think we'll still be having 3m EU nationals in the UK if that occurs. Their economies need ours to do well, their structural growth isn't happening and they'd rather have skills drain than lose the €.

Too old & cynical m8.

She's funnily enough of the more conservative of the Tory MPs. But you probably support her because she's quite fit tbh.

Lol very optimistic of you

Come september a very soft euroskeptic will become prime minister. He'll keep us in the EEA and maintain freedom of movement

Then the BBC/C4 pro EU propaganda will continue until a left wing government gets elected and makes us join the EU again.

They always win, whoever controls the media controls politics

Kekked at the second line though m8.

Excellent. Looks like he has more support than any other runner from the Tory MPs. I hope he wins.

source?

Just like they managed to get people to vote remain eh?

No, this is different. Can you not feel the tides are turning and something has shifted?

Is his willy small or does it appear so because of the fat?

check em

Don't look at willies lad.

Naked Husband Caught Making Fun Of Brexit On Camera After Voting Remain

theguardian.com/politics/2016/june/24/brexit-man-caught-naked-film

bit of both

Aside from being xenos, what's the problem with the Poles in Bongland? Is it just wage undercutting? I see a lot of hate for the Poles and less for Pakis.

Sauce?

Pretty sure this is the guy God Save Our Gravious Meme paid to say he was the admin of the page, while naked

It was never the poles lad, it always the pakis.

We hate our own kind based on whether you're from the North or the South of england, Ireland, Scotland or Wales what do you think?

We're in a constant state of D&C and still somehow a United Kingdom.

Hatred is the key.

I have no problem with them tbh, but they cause issues when they come in huge numbers. The ones who came after the war have basically assimilated by now though

Asking the important questions.

Poles can come to Britain without a visa for as long as they wish, without any requirements, because of EU rules. Pakis need to apply, which is why you see so many of them being doctors and such. More people applying for a job will drive down wages. The depression pakis are causing on wages is felt less because their jobs are generally paying higher than minimum wage, but poles are competing for the low-skill jobs.

Duncan approved OP

reddit.com/r/unitedkingdom/comments/4qca42/im_so_so_scared_sobbing_german_woman_in_uk/

One thing that almost never gets talked about is the amount of money some of these immigrants send back to the country they are from, thus not circulating it back into our economy through buying stuff.

Just yet another drain.

Shit like this is why I still subscribe to garbage leftist petition sites
Highlights are mine

Clearly not posting from the Oldham - Bradford - Black Country triangle then. 9 out of 10 £ spent on the muslim community in the form of education, health care, social services etc. comes from the non-muslim community.

So many true stories

Thank good for the likes of the BBC to report them

I understand we have a slight dislike for continentals.

But more than we do for shitskins?

I highly doubt it. Even NA has continentals in their ranks.

WE NEED TO MEME ARE NIGE INTO NUMBER TEN. STOP SUPPORTING THE SAME OLD SHIT CUNTS THAT ARE DISINTEGRATING!! CARPE DIEM MO'FUCKERS. BE THE CHANGE YOU WANT TO SEE!!!

I can't want to go to the shops and see imperial measurements everywhere

FUCKING GLORIOUS LADS

Post you post-brexit feels

hahah no one supporting Jeremy Hunt hahahaha say goodbye to your cabinet position you cunt.

NA are a bunch of Jerrycuck White "nationalists" lad.

Because of the percentages. Half of British exports go to the EU.

You won't get that money back. All you'll get out of the negotiation is immigration control.

Lad Boris will make Nige a Lord don't worry.

NA only have them as allies they're all going back eventually (and want to go back in most cases)

t. NA member

Goodnight lads, here's hoping are Nige and Bojo will declare open war on the capital a bod yn onest

Lads, is engaging in polite discussion with friends who are shitposting on facebook about the referendum a bad idea?

Fuck it, you won go ahead.

Gee, I wonder why no one wants to be seen to back him?

WE ARE THE 52%

Shouldn't be ashamed to express the majority opinion

Are they Remainers? Then there's no hope for most of them.

the hacker known as 'politically incorrect'

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3662545/How-hackers-hijacked-petition-demanding-second-EU-referendum-mocked-British-democracy-signing-42-000-signatories-Vatican-City-population-840.html

It served its purpose though lad. The effort paid off

White nationalism just won't work long term, but you get my jist.

When NA started out they were all for only English nationalism, seems only I remember that.

Then they starting gaining ground and throwing bananas on Nelson Mandela's statue screaming 14/88

Which is pretty based as far as banter goes, still makes me chuckle tbh

If it's a temporal alliance then fair enough, but last I heard you were voting for Remain.

feels good lads.

wtf my laughing dresden image got filtered

let me try again

Okay which one of you fed this bullshit to the Daily Mail? Fess up.

Absolutely immoral

The only thing significant, that is. You'll get other pretend things, so the British people can celebrate their independence.
EU will still influence key policies and regulations, like in Norway.

I'm loving the current year of 2016 so far.

Imagine if 20% of your population was like that, and you'll begin to understand why Ameriburgers have a problem with Mexicans.

Melting Germans is the most moral thing you can do lad

Yes, it's a bad idea.

You should be openly ridiculing them at every opportunity. Don't forget to remind them they're on the wrong side of history either.

You're missing my point.
If we go to trade war/tariff barriers with them, they lose more £ from exports to us than we have to make up from elsewhere.

Also, that half includes shipping to Rotterdam which then gets counted as EU regardless of final destination.

Boris Kemal is a fucking cut throat Turk. Nige should be PM. He's the only person with the ball left to take us into the future.
He destroyed not only the EU singlehandedly but destroyed the establishment as well. They panicked so much a cross party answer had to be cobbled together in record time resulting in the back stabbing Leave campaign.
Don't be a fucking defeatist
Fuck Boris. Boris is slippery kike Dave's cousin and another member of the Establishment
FUCK THAT FOR A GAME OF SOLDIERS!!

The EU is declining its its share of UK trade anyway.

Notably the UK is the only country in the EU with less than 50% of its exports going to the EU

Lad being a Lord gives you a lot of prestige and if the Tories let him, he could play a part in shaping government policy.

filtered
Every. Single. Time

So we're not fucked because we're already increasing trade outside the EU. Good to know.

You haven't got a fucking clue have you?

We are paying dearly for the death of all the German POW's that were killed under allied camps. Far more that the 300k Jews that died in the camps.

We're talking millions of German men killed after the war, now look at the fucking cucked shithole that has destroyed Europe in one fell swoop.

NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN

RULE BRITANNIA

German Chancellor Angela Merkel says she believes British decision to leave EU can't be undone
bigstory.ap.org/article/3dc9f07ec68e413bb49abd30086f756c/latest-dutch-urge-quick-uk-action-brexit

Lads, once the Tory leader is selected, can we please start shilling for an early general election in September?

Useful idiots in the Labour party will support it because they want Boris gone, but I look at these two maps. It may be a chance in a lifetime to flush all of the Remain MPs out of their safe seats in England and Wales to make way for politicians who can credibly say they will vote to withdraw from the common market and secure our borders.

Admit it lads, this is admirable, even though he was a roach.

They can absorb those losses much better, because it's a small overall percentage. For Britain, the trade war/tariff barriers would be catastrophic.
(Trade war won't happen, but it goes to show who has the upperhand in the negotiation)

He was dead anyway, the fuck was brave about it

WE DON'T WANT A TORY LEADER OR A LABOUR LEADER. WE WANT THE PARTIRES AS THEY ARE TO DISINTEGRATE. STOP GIVING THEM THE POWER BACK. FUCK THIS. BUNCH OF DEFEATISTS ON BRIT/POL/

NIGEL SINGLEHANDEDLY BATTLE A SUPERSTATE AND TOOK DOWN THE ESTABLISHMENT. FIGHT FOR HIM. NOT FOR BORIS GOVE OR WHICHEVER ESTABLISHMENT CUCK. WHAT'S FUCKING WRONG WITH YOU? …SHITHEADS…

The negotiation should be done without a single bloody need to talk to the technocrats, it should be done through the German Car industry heads, the French Wine and Cheese Tsars, the Spanish tourism industry, the Dutch Clog makers, etc.

They have elections many of them, now is the time to make industry flex it's muscles in Europe on our behalf. Let's out kike these crypto likes

We would be able to handle them extremely well also considering we will have many trade deals with the rest of the world.

Yes our trade with the EU would drop if there was a trade war / tariffs, but it would go up outside the EU.

BLESSED BE ARE NIGE

bbc.com/news/world-europe-36658187

BBC tag line on attack in Turkey: A suicide gun and bomb attack on Istanbul's main airport, one of Europe's busiest, has killed at lest 32 people and injured 60 more.

When the fuck did the old Ottoman empire become part of fucking Europe.

It's true, what were his options, stand and be killed or at least go out swinging.

What's wrong with you?

Perth mosque attack was petrol car bomb
9news.com.au/national/2016/06/29/06/51/attack-outside-perth-mosque-during-prayers

Mate, did you read my post?

I suggested we shill for an early general election held early enough so that it becomes impossible for the Tory party and the Labour party to select candidates for safe seats, because in England and Wales it will probably be necessary for them to campaign on the promise that they will vote to leave the EU. This of course means massive gains for UKIP.

Peter made a lengthy post about this on his blog.
hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2016/06/why-we-need-a-general-election-by-mid-september.html

Istanbul is definetely part of Europe. Its just yet to be reclaimed GOD WILLS IT

Boris hates Nigel, he refuses to share a platform with him.

He knows sharing a platform with Nigel would only strength UKIP and weaken the Conservatives.

Can we agree that these two are the best things to have happened to British politics in decades?

night fellows

Night m8

You're just thinking what's best for you, mate. But that's not what's best for the EU. The EU will defend its interests.
Those countries you mentioned will have to pay increased taxes because the Uk left. They won't let their industries have unilateral discussions that won't take the interests of the nation into account.

top kek if only it were that simple

ok. Just seems to be far too much posting of fucking Patel's on these boards and discussions of Boris etc
We've got 4 million voters. We need to build on it. Breitbart are officially shilling for Leadsom and Fox to become leaders.
A seat in the Lords is the equivalent of being kicked into touch politically.
It's not for Nigel

Sick of this being suggested. He should - minimum - have his feet behind a Cabinet desk. He enjoys massive popularity and has more of a mandate than anyone in the country.

It's him who should be sitting in Number 10. No one else

twitter.com/sarfrazmanzoor/status/747909181085200385

((((schneider))))

You're forgetting someone lad.

Is Momentum funded by (((Soros)))?

In fact while we're at it, was that Millennial Remainiac protest in London today another (((Soros))) venture? Word is he lost his shirt on the leave vote…

BREAKING NEWS:BISEXUAL AUTIST LOW TEST FAGGOT IS MOVING IN WITH HIS BOYFRIEND

Holy shit he's finally going to leave his retired dad in peace.

NOTHING

The leaders of each country are puppets for their own industries, if they tell them they are sacking Franz, Pierre, Muhammed and Karl, that they are going to cause problems during election cycles, that is how this shit works.

Look at the banks and Branson pulling strokes over here to fuck up the Political leaders to go back door and nullify the referendum. It's just one globalist gang bang you have to syphon off some of the whores and get them to work on their Johns.

The political elite have had their ego's bruised, they need to be got at by real fear of turmoil at home, and not allowed feed on pan European revenge fantasies against Britain,

IT BEGINS!

Backlash against the EU spreads as political parties across the continent call for 34 separate referendums
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3664626/Backlash-against-EU-spreads-political-parties-continent-call-34-separate-referendums.html

ABSOLUTELY NOTHING

Billionaire Brexit donor loses £400m in the stock market meltdown since the vote but insists: 'I have NO regrets'
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3663890/Billionaire-major-Brexit-donor-reveals-lost-400m-stock-market-meltdown-vote-insists-no-regrets.html

Good night lads. I'm not English, just saying hello.

Based.

Why do I get the feeling his boyfriend is even more of a genetic mutant than himself.

Technically you're saying good night

TRUE PATRIOT

He didn't "loose 400m"

He owns stocks which means over the past 5 days hes "gained 300m" by that logic as the values go up

That's a lot of racists.

Looks like that "Superstate" leak has been like kryptonite to normal people, as it should.

Stop this.

What part of 'Leave' don't these MPs understand? RICHARD LITTLEJOHN says Remain's refusal to accept the referendum result shows contempt for democracy
dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-3663147/What-Leave-don-t-MPs-understand-RICHARD-LITTLEJOHN-says-Remain-s-refusal-accept-referendum-result-shows-contempt-democracy.html

Maybe because if Gordon lived on his own, he wouldn't let a fat disgusting autist who lives in his retired dad's house making hour long videos of him rambling, move in with him.

This person is probably worse of than Gordon which is incredible.

Dutch you get one chance otherwise we'll replace you with the Greeks

The Pajeets and Singhs have giant murals on their temple walls of them killing Muslims creatively. They love it.

How long do you give it until they both die? I can't imagine a house where Gordon has no supervision being kept in any kind of cleanly state, I can see some kind of fungal lung infection or something finishing him off within a year…

TOLD YOU LADS. DO NOT SHILL FOR TORIES [ OR LABOUR ]. EVER. BIGGEST BUNCH OF BACKSTABBERS GOING
Farage accuses Cameron and Boris of 'backsliding' on Brexit and warns them not to use free movement as 'smokescreen' for a deal to stay in
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3663414/Farage-accuses-Cameron-Boris-backsliding-Brexit-warns-not-use-free-trade-smokescreen-deal-stay-in.html

One of my mother's oldest friends is a pajeet - her and her entire family practically worship Nigel Farage, her brother keeps lambasting my mum for not voting UKIP.

It's honestly hysterical.

Some europhile states like Germany and France would never let a referendum pass

They barely are allowing it in Britain

Whether or not they are controlled by their industries, it won't affect the negotiation much.
Cherrypicking one company or another won't sway the political leaders, because the countries as a whole would suffer, including all the other uninvolved companies.

Pretty sure Merkel lost all fear at this point.
Especially since the public will be with her on this one, unlike with the refugee crisis.

top lel it's not a revenge fantasy. You want a complete concession from the EU. That obviously won't happen. The Uk will meet them half way and will suffer economically somewhat, but will regain control of immigration policies and regulations (which is what you wanted in the first place).
I'm afraid there is no way of Jewing out of this.

Pritti "less whites more pakis" Patel

Out of my vibrant diverse new uni friend group, the pajeets were the only ones sympathetic to the Brexit cause, even though they are actually Indian and will presumably return there some day.
It's rather bizarre.
The most unsympathetic is a hypercucked fat Finnish chick. Fucking scandinavians

==PRITI "SAVE OUR BRITISH CURRY HOUSES== PATEL

I dunno tbh, I think France might genuinely go for it lad.

But that's me being of a hopeful mind, considering the Frogs and the Krauts more or less just teamed up to run their soviet bloc together.

I would like some high res scans if these murals.

For historical purposes

fugg

PRITI "SAVE OUR BRITISH CURRY HOUSES" PATEL

Now Obama tells Britain it should be like Norway: Latest Brexit lecture as he says vote to leave is only 'a pause button on integration'
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3664149/Now-Obama-tells-Britain-like-Norway-Latest-Brexit-lecture-says-vote-leave-pause-button-integration.html

NOT IN MY LIFETIME YOU UPPITY NIGGER. TRUMP WILL PUT PAID TO YOUR GLOBALIST AGENDA. FUCK YOU. DIE OF MONKEY AIDS. A CURSE ON YOU AND YOUR HOUSE

So in the perfect Ethno-Nationalist state would we allow like 1 or 2 familys of Pajeets per city? I love a good curry.

Speaking to my mum's friend, it's really obvious. They fucking hate (and fear, rightly I suppose) Muslims, and don't want this country flooded with them.

Or as she put it: "did you people learn nothing from the Raj?"

He's so close to being a 'le ebil racist' right winger banter machine, he just doesn't know it yet.

That of course, assuming the EU stays intact. If the EU falls it changes everything.

I'm alright with a few minorities so long as they stay minorities.

Panjeets, a few Krauts and Swedes (women only though) and maybe a Taig, just so we can bully them.

Good, good…

I've seen it before but this proper triggered me lads

I've always thought of foreigners like spices. a tiny little bit adds something different to your meal but just slightly too many and it's totally fucked.

I think this is how the Japanese view it.

They like the occasional Westerner etc but recognise that too many and they start to fuck everything up

Give me a tl;dw to save me a rustling user.

Thats that half nigger poet who calls himself a 'modern shakespear' right?

Does he put UKIP into room 101 or something?

I bet this was BBC or Channel 4

So happy his music career is never making it past street level, otherwise this cunt would be rage inducing.

What the Imperium poster said

OMG WHITE RACISTS OMG HAHAHAH SCOTLAAAND

basically a mongrel zeph then

Threadly reminder that London is now the sixth largest French and fifth largest Italian city in the world.

Lads I swear to god if mixed people switch sides and start saying "h'white power" after the tide switches (even after I know most of them have gone turbo wog on whites on Twatter for attention and gud blak bwoi pointz because DARK SKINNED BRUTHAS STAY CATCHIN THEM L'S), then I'm going to be mad for life.

Makes you want to go to iraq and buy semtex then leave a backpack in BBC3 offices

As I said, too many and it's totally fucked. Case in point London.

So why the hell do (((They))) keep thinking Scotland is going to leave? They had a referendum two years ago and lost by 10 points.

Its just part of a renewed terror tactic, to scare people and allow the referendum to be ignored.

Sturgeon herself knows that she can't win the referendum.

She is cute but tiny IRL. Seriously. So small.

Lads is taking non benzodiazapine sleeping tablets degenerate if they are prescribed by the doctor?

Going to be so satisfying seeing Corbyn win again and split Labour in two

Lefties causing their own ruin

It's the lefties and foreigners, mainly Yanks and butthurt Krauts, who actually believe Northern Ireland will leave that get to me the most.

Lads why haven't we meme'd this yet?

Why haven't we BTFO the narrative that we're all equal and that Islam and the Juden is good boys who dindu nuffin and therefore getting special treatment?

Yeah, cucks on leddit who say this make me mnemonically triggered.

They fail to understand that Sinn Fein/IRA call for a border poll every week, i'm not even joking. And they ignore that the nationalist vote had declined over the past 10 years

Sikhs > Hindus

Hindus are pretty nigger tier.

Keep on trucking Jezza, you magnificent bastard.

Why is it mixed race mongrels are even worse than full wogs when it comes to race baiting? Is it something to do with identity crisis?

It's exactly that

They are possibly conflicted about having genes of 'the oppressor' so they go full WE WUZ KANGS to compensate.

Hope he finds happiness and doesn't accidentally kill his boyfriend with that vacbed tbh, also it gives his dad some rest that he richly deserves tbh.

Because he is.
Also his boyfriend has fucked up fetishes.

He just wants the attention so he doesn't go more insane tbh.

I give it 3 weeks before an accident with the vacbed tbh. Though I suppose the fungal lung infection thing is very plausible tbh.

Also related to the webm roman army structure was fascinating tbh
larp.com/legioxx/orgoff.html

What would happen if someone from 8chn became an MP?

Depends tbh, still though, use em once and throw em away.

Because lad, back before "muh hate speech" and "muh racism", whites and wogs used to bully mongrels unequivocally.

Whites would bully for being half wog, wogs would bully for being half white.

Then they started pushing the narrative that h'whoitehoi is racist so we couldn't bully cross breeds for being half wogs anymore, but wogs became more ruthless in their dealings.

But obviously they couldn't turn around and go "H-haha stop i-i-it guys it's 2016" because nobody gave a shit that blacks were racist because "BLACKS CAN'T BE RACIST"

So they do it for survival from bullycide.

probably exactly that image tbh.

Lib Dem pure irrelevant, will have even less votes with fucktard Farron in charge
Labour split into 2, splitting far left vote between them and Greens into a race to be the most retarded and progressive and regular people still vote Labour as they retain the name
Conservatives lose even more votes are fucking up on immigration and not reducing at all despite being out of EU, budget still in deficit, general shit show etc.

2020 looking like a good year for UKIP tbh

Daily reminder
Also reminder that Remain votes =/= Republican votes, no matter what narrative (((MSM))) spins.
Pretty pissed off seeing (((media))) spin this "Northern Ireland is going to leave the Union!" story, and feeling helpless to stop it. No, I live here you stupid yank fuck, I know the situation better than you do. And then tumblrfucks and normies on goybook spit that shit out again.

Another thing to consider:

Those communities started in the 19th century and had their biggest upsurge in the 1950's. It's taken them nearly 70 years to reach those numbers.

That's one new Sikh community a year, or one new Hindu community every three years.

Just let that sink in for a minute.

My missus said today that despite being dyed in the wool UKIP that she cant bring herself to hate corbyn because of his recent royal fucking of the liebour party.

Im more wary though because some of the worst most rabid scummy crusty leftys love him like a fucking cult leader and tat raises alarms with me.

If he fucks blair then great but i bet hes only wanting to do it because muh brown people. I want to see blair dead more for his immigration policy and his involvement in the dunblane conspiracy.

Do it for her.

Same. I don't care what gets him locked up, just as long as it actually happens.

I think Britain deserves a happy ending for once with Blair. No long life of wealth and luxury followed by a quiet, peaceful death in his sleep.

Now Juncker to force all remaining EU countries to adopt the euro after Brexit paves way for single monetary union
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3664468/Now-Juncker-force-remaining-EU-countries-adopt-euro-Brexit-paves-way-single-monetary-union.html

why stop at one of us
Probably spread out across the country
4 years is enough to prep and get to know the community

Got a break down on religion for the net migration figures?

L O L
O
L

Fucking south belfast turned from a middle class prod area to a paki/romanian infested poooz pro eu area

This is our fighting force against 2 million Muslims.

This civil war's gonna be quick tbh.

Really not that difficult to stand for election, if we all memed and donated to our one candidate in the most pro nationalist council in England, we might have a chance.

OP here, started the thread and everybody condemned the wog but suddenly r/unitedkingdoms came along and preached "context and historical backing", they stopped being a minority and reached the top comments

You also include net migration
Its around 650,000 - 700,000 gross, not even including illegals, people we lose track of etc.
Interested to see demographics of these people not that we ever will

So much this. Worst traitor in british history even worse than joes cock

My dad has said for years that it he thinks it will be blairs bodyguards who finally do him in. Everybody has a price and its doubtful they are guarding him out of love and loyalty unless common purpose has successfully infected the private security industry. He always said once the political climate shifts then tht is how blair will meet his maker. I think the old fella might have a valid point tbh.

May looks like a decaying corpse, fucked up on immigration and put in the Snoopers Charter
No way even the average voter will support this bint

good to know he's just playing on an old NF slogan from the 80s nothing to do with hostility to white people

You forget that probably about 10-15 million of the white Brits will be cucked enough to fight for the Muslims and their 'Religion of Peace' against the 'evil neo-nazi right-wing extremists Islamaphobes'.

Still don't fancy their chances, though.

No-one cares about minorities when they're small. If immigration had been restricted to things that we truly couldn't get here - top scientists, performers' world tours and film shoots, teachers of exotic arts - and their families, perhaps with a handful of other people, then we wouldn't be in the situation we are now.

Just wait till the EU ref has died down, we'll get the sub back.

Stood for Councillor last year, seemed decent. Was 1,500 votes off the next Labour candidate with only about 3 months to prepare. Seems feasible.

Its /r/europe brigading that subreddit at the moment. Salty Europeans endless prattle…

I actully browse /r/ukpolitics a lot and have noticed all the regulars have stopped posting in the face of this satly brigade.

One drop rule is a natural law. It cannot be undone.

Did this and triggered some people too young to vote (I'm 18), triggered leftists who believe Jez Corbyn is the greatest man to ever live and have three life-long friends say that they want me dead and are telling everyone they know that I'm a racist.

Honestly would go back and do it again but without hiding my power level.

Don't worry, my other mates all think the guys are cunts.

On the bright side, went clubbing on Independence Day to celebrate and you wouldn't believe how many closet Leavers came up to me and said about how happy they were that we left and that they were glad that I was open about it. Feels decent, lad.

Probably something worth pursuing then, you are obviously pretty well versed in electoral politics, which do you think would be the easiest electable position with any amount of power in government to get one of us into?

breitbart.com/london/2016/06/28/hate-extremism-pro-eu-anti-democratic-london-protest/

Fucking hell, they're stupid and naive as fuck

well that escalated quickly.

so lads, I think its clear she already likes me. How's my (i hate to use the word but) game in getting a girls interest?

Best to abandon those threads. They'll end up redpilling themselves

People's Open Liberation Party

what about welsh blood? I have a lot of that in me. Porridgewog blood too

Am a denied the one drop rule user? dont think i could handle that tbh.

Going through anti-Islam Sikh twitters and pages and I have to ask, how are Sikhs more amped for a race war than we are?

True but fight for them? They either get a bomb strapped to their chest which we'll destroy with a bullet or they'll get beheaded by Achmed as an example for kuffars and rape their waifus, well deserved for traitors tbh.

>I have mostly Taig ancestry

I know that feel user.

Shit. What are you? Some kind of homo?

stick a finger up their bum while you are fucking them lad. They love it

also gitgud at cunnilingus. You will thank me for it later

I don't quite understand your question. You mean, what is the easiest department we could get an user into, or you're talking of actual positions of goverment like MP, MEP, MSP whatever the fuck?

She's using you so she can be top employee then she'll ditch you.

£20 says she's fucking the manager for supervisor position in a month or two.

There'll be a General Election and it'll be a Conservative/UKIP coalition super-team who'll be able to negotiate our deal out of the EU. Start shilling for UKIP.

You fucking nigger

Actual positions of power, I guess. Not just a regular civil servant.

THIS

This made me kek tbh.

But he can fuck off to the bottom of the sea with the chinks in tow, Africa is white man colony.

Lad, GP's these days will prescribe anything to shut you up and get you out of their surgery.

They are giving children antidepressants; trust in ones GP is as good as idiotic now.

Benzodiazepine is addictive with a pretty hard withdrawal attached. If you have genuine insomnia and not sleeping with actually fuck your life up (i.e. lose you your job and land you homeless) then take them but accept the fact you are downing poison to knock yourself out, don’t dress it up in your mind just because a doctor gave them to you.

If you can manage without them and just quite like being able to go to sleep when you want then stop immediately.

I have crippling sleep issues; regularly miss 2/3 nights a week. I choose to quit my job as I couldn’t guarantee I would wake up in the mornings and work for myself rather than become a drug addict.

If you HAVE to take them, do. But don’t kid yourself lad.

No clue tbh with you mate, my work with UKIP so far has been mainly grassroot work, I suppose I could tell you in a few months,

In all fairness, not sure anyone in UKIP has any idea until we pick up a fair few sweats in the Commons

but the managers a woman m8, and im 30hrs contract and shes 12hrs

keeping a your girl happy in bed by giving her multiple orgasms achievable by cunnilingus will keep her sexually satisfied, less likely to stray and more likely to endow more sexual favours on you.

Fuck off great white men have written about it and extol its virtues. A helthy sex life means a happy relationship. A happy relationship means kids.

Whats nigger tier about that?

Well, she's not wrong.

Can we stop linking LEDDIT lads? The cucks are just so REEEEEEEEEEEEEE worthy.

Saw some leftie bollock on UKPolitics going "JUST BECOME A NIHILIST"

Implying you're not already a self absorbed jumped up cunt you fucking wog

Have fun with your turncoat work waifu m8.

No idea lad. Why are you asking that on Brit/pol/ at 2am?

Are you just boasting?

Well done for flirting user, don't fuck it up, marry her and have 3 white children.

HAPPY NOW?

Should have added a Reeeeeeee tbqh

who /insomniac/ here?

They're not nearly as addictive as benzos but they don't work in the long term. I've cycled through all of the "Z-compound" sleeping pills and they're effective for 2-3 weeks at the most.

Stay the fuck away from benzos though, no matter how desperate you get. That shit will ruin your life.

Getting some of Holla Forums into local parish council seats would be the first step I guess?

I know this isn't going to go down well here, but if you break down the ethnic makeup of white Brits we're already a Heinz 57 of Picts, Nords, Celts, Roman/Mediterranean, Angles, Saxons, etc. Bits and pieces from all over the shop.

I guess in our case 'not one drop' would have to refer to explicitly non-whites.

dont worry lad, learned that lession with diazepam near 15yrs ago now

Used to be, now I just can't be fucked to sleep. I can live without it.

WHO THE FUCK IS WE YOU MONGREL?

Messing lad, 3/4ths of Brit/pol/ would have me killed because I'm technically 4th generation English from ROI, despite the fact I love every white on these fucking green isles and I wish Taigs would stop acting like niggers

i ask how was it since while this only my 2nd (hopefully to be) gf, this was the first time i'd been so forward and no fucks given around a cute girl. (i winged it).

as for the time, im in night work so my patterns in reverse on nights off m8

Yes, full insomniac. It really fucks with my life.

I am at of that point, it is still insomnia though.

I dream (well, I might if I slept) of being able to go to bed at 10pm and get up at 6am refreshed with the whole day ahead of me. I would be a different person.

Me too. For what it's worth Zolpidem (Ambien) worked a hell of a lot better than Zopiclone in my case.

I'm 1/4 Dutch. Thanks, WWII. Also part-Welsh, and there's some French and Italian way, way back in my father's family tree somewhere.

Like you, I love everything about this country and its history. I'd happily lay down my life for the place.

I was just being salty because I have no gf and I'm to shy to flirt, lad.

Take it from someone who has watched A LOT of sitcoms however, I think you nailed it!

Depends how we go about it. If we go full Holla Forums then forget about the whole thing.

I mean, I know Provos cos I live in one of their biggest support cities and I get why they're mad with the English, but no more bullshit. Not to mention the fact they've infiltrated Sien Fenn and they're like "ENGLISH OUT PAKIS IN", it is a bit sickening tbh

Oh well, least I'll thank them for the free Armalite and flask canteen when SHTF

BBC will get justice for this

thanks man, im usually too shy but i got tired of being of missing opportunities,, night work has made me a bit loopy too kek, now ill do a lot stuff id never have done a few yrs ago

i forced myself to get more involved socially cuz for me, being alone constantly, sucked. loneliness is a right downer.

ill hit the weights before i meet her at noon, get dat post lift confidence boost

Keep heart, lad. We will have our our Brexit. Either at the next snap election, or 2020.

UKIP will decimate the House of Commons if we do not get a proper Brexit.

Half paki tbh lads.

Lads, is Soros actually just a meme'd Goldmember gone too far?

>"I LOVE GOOOOOOOOOOOLD AND SHEKELS

Thanks user, ill mention it to the doc when i see him next

Hope you look fair skinned when SHTF, otherwise if you want to die for Britain, you truly will if it gets rowdy enough

My godfather's Irish. I feel your pain. He lives here in England now, couldn't be dealing with the constant bullshit over there.

The Dutch side of my family, who for various reasons I've never had anything to do with, have a surname ending in -man. I was told they were a Catholic family, but I've found a lot of references to their surname being an old German name commonly found in Ashkenazi Jewish communities. I may in fact be the ultimate self-hating Jew…

Hope they scare themselves into a noose

Holla Forums is actually back on the list of jewgle. It'll be new if they put it back in the darkness. Having that kind of cloak will be greatest weapon. Already having reddit and 4cuck for the normies to go to already acts as wonderful buffers to 8/pol/.

Year of the fire monkey is something magical user. Embrace it. Can you feel the intense high energy electricity in the air? The feeling like the final chapter of the kike's dynasty is drawing to a climactic finish. All the shit they've pulled in history will be revealed to the light, and they will be exterminated once and for all.

The kikes are so afraid and panicking, they're already rushing ahead with their own versions of "order 66" prematurely.

At least Mogg will never betray us lads.

I look like kinda jewish, curly hair too, I had a jew fro at one point. I'm white ish I guess, definitely not white but I wouldn't say I look full on paki.

I doubt there is going to be a race war tbh.

Ayylmao?

gl lad.

Yer lad.

It's a mess over on Ireland, hope it'll sort itself out tbh

Nah lad, not self hating, I know the lads scream here "ONLY GOOD YID IS A DEAD YID", but honestly it's people who put religion above country. People who are okay with the Globalist agenda. Good yids who name the yid usually get knocked off by the bad yids. It's a shame.

Kek'd, millennials get triggered by chalk, I don't give a fuck what they think.

Just lie and say you're Italian

Probably not gonna go how people imagine it, there's gonna be a lot of lines drawn in the sand and there'll be divisions among more than just race, ethnicity, religion, ideology, etc

Fuck can't we de-normalize "xenophobia" already? That word was created only to pathologize the natural in-group preference that all healthy people have. They literally believe that creating this word and using it as a bludgeon of shame will reshape people into never having these instincts in the first place. Fucking Marxists.

Ayyyyyy s'appening lad?
It's bone m88
Sorry to say there might wind up being one though lad, i hope there isn't and that most will leave on their own but that's not likely tbh.

Still mad about Dresden?

This year, mate. This year.

This vid nicely sums up the last few days for me lads, who else /swimminginremaintears/?

Getting sick of it tbh, grown men and women crying their lefty little eyes out is just pathetic tbh.

Well there's two possibilities. Either I'm from very old Germanic stock that found its way to Holland, or I'm part Yid. Given that I've got strawberry-blond hair, green eyes and a jaw like a breezeblock I'm hoping it's the first one.

Just look at anyone under the age of 25 nowadays. It's worked. They have absolutely no self-preservation instinct whatsoever, especially where 'the outsider' is concerned - not even a small, rational amount of caution.

Too many to consume tbh, hard to find the real gems at this point.

So dehydrated from all the salt.

Well some people think I'm mediterranean, so I might be able to pull it off.

We''ll just have to wait and see how things turn out.

I'm ill lad, got a stomach ulcer I think, Felt this way 4 times this year, I think it's becuase of my bad diet.
I know it's you lad.
Well depending on how the race war goes if there is one, I'll decide what to do.

REEEEEEE HALF PAKIS OUT OF BRIT

No they absolutely still have those instincts. It's just that now they are neutered and filled with suicidal guilt every day. This has to actively be maintained by a program of shame and anti-nature propaganda.

The Marxists can never create the New Socialist Man without genetic engineering. Which is incidentally what Jews like en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Singer advocate. Oy vey you wouldn't want your baby to be an evil racist nazi would you? Let's remove that pesky ability for them to recognize threats hehehe…

is there a template for this?

Nice dubs.
M88 we've talked about your bloody diet, sort it out also stomach ulcers are caused by bacteria anyway.
Ofcourse it's me tbh m8.
I only had my trip on again for the referendum tbh.

>stomach ulcers are caused by bacteria anyway
I know lad, it probably isn't at the ulcer stage I just said ucler for convenience, I read eating broccoli can reduce the bacteria that causes it.
It was a nice trip lad.

Sorry, don't have the template. I'm a barbarian who only saved the OC but didn't make any.

This channel is going places lads

kek it wasn't a good trip, I only use it rarely tbh.
There was that one user who stalked people here and created dossiers on them.
Made me abandon the trip for the most part.
Good lad now make sure you get it sorted out.

Well the original pretty much is a template.

Any good videos for anti-Brexit chimp outs or similar?

I know I have to sort it out lad, I just have trouble eating, scared to eat incase my belly starts hurting again tbh.

That was shit

Get to the fucking dockers then lad.
you have to stay alive tokeep redpilling normies on RoP.
It's probably your genetics and blatant sickle cell tbh lad, you parents genetics weren't compatible. You should blame them tbh.

….=

Looks like a shill bot is malfunctioning or someone doesn't know how to cross board post.

I don't like going to doctors lad.
Either I'll fix my diet and if I still feel the belly pain I'll go to doctors. Or I'll continue on as I am, if I continue then it's my own fault for the pain I will have, and it will eventually turn into a bigger problem where I will have to go to the doctors about it.

Don't be so stubborn tbh, a course of antibiotics would probably fix it tbh, otherwise you'll have to take pills all the time if it does develop to an ulcer.

Sorry lad, maybe I would go if I had something to live for… Jk lad I'm just apathetic. Live for memes tbh.**

iktf I've made a positive change though and I'm going back to college again to do the sciences and then go to uni to become a mechanical engineer or perhaps a metallurgist.

I liked science in school lad, shame I had shit results because of my mental disorders stopped me from functioning properly, so it was harder to learn. Good luck in school lad, hope you make it. Idk what I'm going to do with my life tbh lad.

ta m80, I'm sure you'll find something tbh.
You could make a youtube channel where you explain the dangers of islam

The 'tism strikes again.

Thanks lad.
But I don't like talking tbh, and there is enough channel about that out there.
What are you doing up lad? Sleep still fucked from watching the results come in? I actualy fixed my sleep 2 days ago, but being ill made me feel tired as fuck so I went to bed at 2pm and woke up around midnight.

I have Gilbert's Syndrome tbh.

That sounds like it has something to do with your poopy.

Pee actualy, you know the stuff that makes pee yellow, my body makes too much of it.

kek

That sounds like a Gilbert thing to do actually.

The peepee is strong in me lad.

How do you measure peepee strength?

The darker the yellow peepee, the stronger you are. But seriously If you have dark pee drink more water or you could get kidney stones.

Sleep still fucked from the results and also because my new pupper keep waking me up for food and playtime and so he can go out and poo and pee tbh

That's called urea lad, so you mean your kidneys produce too much which means you're probably not filtering your blood right tbh.

That's right lad, if what you say is true you need to drink a lot more water.

What kind of pupper is it?
There's been no proven negatives from having Gilbert's Syndrome, apart from turning yellow in some cases. So I should be fine.
I only drink water, and rarely milk

From wiki.

So yer I'm fine, but I could turn more yellow if I get ill.

I fucking warned this dumb cunt

JUST

How do you do it?

Burger here, have some OC stolen from someone one or two threads ago and defaced on account of them big, beautiful eyes.

Fair enough, but you know why it's happened right? Incompatible genetics.
Also the pupper is half shitzu and half bijon.
He's a cutie though, it's been nearly 10 years since my last dog and I never thought I'd get one again.

He still has time to get /fit/ tbh, but yeah he's a dipshit.

By not giving a fuck and not over thinking it lad, don't be a fucking sperg.
The more you talk to people the better you'll be at it.

I'll save it lad, ta.

Oikophobia is a good counter.

I would marinate that face, it must be said.

In other words, if Britain had been like the Nips.
Apparently we needed half of coontown to "rebuild" after the war. Large percentages of almost every Jap city were literally ash after the war, and they managed all right.
All waves of mass immigration since the 1940's have been politically motivated. The Blairites even admitted it.

A true patriot

nice

How do you avoid bitterness towards girls, lads?

I'm kind of at the end of my rope tbh

Yes but we're still majority celt, there's a study somewhere that says the average englishman has barely changed since 600AD

Don't care about them too much and think of them (in moral terms) as being like children rather than adult men

Gas it tbh

FRESH FARAGE

Why would anyone hire a nignog as a nanny? That's what qt continental girls are for

C**** what is the uncensored word? I can't figure it out.

Quads confirm it. We'll tear this shit down and start the world a new.

Know that you could kill an entire room of them with your bare hands.

maybe she was called a cracker by some nogs and told to go back to Chester. Crackers seem to be an ethnic minority in London these days :^)

He was probably a paki anticipating the Khan Kaliphate.

Only if the husband does the hiring. Otherwise its some thing that the wife approves of.

Got a job interview in an hour not that confident tbh

I reckon it's "chink", cos his/her/xer/its eyes are pretty squinty looking

Why is she not called Sarah Gove?

This trend of not taking your husbands last name feels really beta to me tbh.

Is it for a good job?

remember:
Don't talk about your weaknesses
talk about how you are improving yourself!

Good morning, lads.

Reminder that Prime Minister's Questions will be on today at 12pm. Promises to make for some explosive viewing, what with Dave's resignation, Tory leadership elections, Vote Leave waffling, Labour in shambles and Comrade Corbyn being unpersoned.

iPlayer - bbc.co.uk/iplayer/live/bbcparliament

FilmOn - filmon.com/tv/bbc-parliament

lad…

What?

Jock Party's getting uppity again.

That'll be it

Fuckin just out ma bed and ofc the snp party are fuckin uppity about something, wish they would just fuck of tbh.

what is it this time user?

And Monsignor lads, what's on the agenda brit/pol/ wise today ?

It's like having a dinner party with a toddler in a high chair throwing mashed potato at everyone.

No it's a shitty one but I don't want to stay a NEET

WTF i mean Morning, obviously

Nothing much; just a very interesting PMQs later

Week-old haggis, more like.

good on you, lad.
It's about climbing the greasy pole.

Stay there for 6 months to a year then move on.

I love how they want to debate us in the only English parliament, when they have their own parliament to cry to.

I thank you kindly sir

what's this about SNP tho what are they bitching at now, i ask becasue am scotfag
plsbethatsturgeionhasbeenknockedoutorsomething

Lads, big tits are a bit like communism.
They look good in theory but idk about in practice.

They always get in the way and tbh I'm more of an arse man now. Only virgins think tits are the most important thing tbh.

heraldscotland.com/politics/13611699.Corbyn__Britain_needs_a_national_maximum_wage/

Daily reminder , i literally get triggered every time I think of this commie bastard

There's no point in crying when there's no one else to have to suffer through the noise.

Well, Fishwife got btfo'd by Brussels yesterday when she tried to meet them (Donald Tusk said he wasn't interested in meeting her at this time).

Labour's also fallen apart, and Comrade Corbyn now has to face a leadership election, so the SNP probably see it as a chance to take the post of HM's Most Loyal Opposition while Labour is down.

BASED BROWN BOOTIES tbh

please don't post Duncan.
I don't think he's really a Ukip man tbh

I seen, many chuckles were had around my entire household but the meeting is supposed to take place today isn't it, we'll see what happens

if she showed up at my door ranting and raving I'd tell he to fuck off too cant blame Tusk for that tbf

wew, she is a ugly whore
0/10 non-shagglable

SAGE GOES IN THE EMAIL FIELD YOU DIPSHIT

kek, willymuncher

real memable image there

bookmark'd

Christ, no one is this delusional to think that SNP will ever be the official opposition party

THey are grandstanding, trying to show they are against Westminster in an effort to get a new referendum. And, slamming Labour while they are in disarray.

Labour in Scotland is nearly dead.

Never sure what to do with them tbh

No, she is quite cute.
Won't vote for her though

small boobs are pretty fun

I could actually get a tittyfuck out of my gf but I haven't been game enough to ask yet.
That would be neat.

Yes but your conservative party is liberal and it really triggers me.

The fuck happens to this thread in the off hours, just devolves into talking about fucking various shades of darky. If you want to race mix then whatever I don't really give a shit but don't bring that shit here.

she is an ugly paki, you must have very low standards.
filtered for filth.

wish i had photoshop skills tbf lad

Most men prefer "small" boobs (B / C cups - American size)

The "MEN LOVE BIG TITS" is a joke among guys at bars and a porn lie. Just like other porn lies.

What do lads?

x>>6517561

She's brown lad. I'm a burger and even I'm not that cucked.

He's not the dad or she's not the mom.

wew lads

I'm going to be playing Banished for the next two or three hours, I'll update you when anything happens.

Started in a mountainous area in a valley.

Based game, everyone is white.

What is that game?

don't marry a cunt

5 minutes in you will get a tornado that will rape half your shit.

Oh right. You lads don't speak proper American.

Really bro? Look at the first picture.

lad … it literally says the name in the pic

Have you played it before? tfw it's comfy until everyone dies

I know. Poor phrasing. What kind of game is that?

international girlposting

don't marry a cunt

can't handle the bantz tbh

this
**he could be a brummie though. they spell it with an 'o'

city management basically mate it's pretty decent tbh

No. I'm a yank and your butchering of American disgusts me.

Find someone worth marrying. You should live with them for a while before even thinking of marriage. Don't marry some bitch that wants to change you. Don't marry someone that wants you to do everything for them or expects you to buy her expensive shit all the time.

Comfy but also unforgiving city management

Should I invest my time into it?

I've played before but never on mountainous so I really have to be careful of where I space out.

I literally said in my post.

It's comfy

It's not even a good game.

Literally kill yourself, lad.

Why? Because I don't play your shite games?

This. AoE is incredibly overrated.

Pretty much tbh

Only bigots dislike AoE.

That I am.

see

Thanks lass.

Nigel is crashing this political union with no survivors. We need an Nigel edit.

I've set up a little village around the storage barn, with some crop fields out the back. I'm getting enough food, so now I just need to work on producing tools and clothing.

Also a logging and hunting cabin have been built.

Who else plays online ACTUAL roleplaying games?

Looks very comfy, lad.

I wish it was Winter atm instead of Summer

Anyone who criticised or was against BREXIT is a fucking irredeemable moron. We kept the EU at arms length the moment we decided to not adopt the euro. I'm just glad the quid Farage and myself bet on LEAVE paid off. Not because we're slightly richer, but because anyone who thought it wasn't going to happen was full retard, Britain was always one foot out the door. Even the Queen agrees, don't bother her about it.

But please, STAY morons, please continue making arses of yourselves. You're not doing any favours to yourselves. Except, you know, further making an arse of yourselves and showing that red hot bleeding arse of yours on display to all.

Are you alright lad?

wew

I doubt Dickie Spencer browses Brit/pol/

We've done well lads.

2014 Politics: Ed Milliband eats a sandwich
2015 Politics: Crushing defeat and disappointment
2016 Politics: Everything is on fire and Britain is free

Why can't I meet redpilled women irl tbh

Are they all NEETs? I think they're all NEETs.

I can't believe morons legitimately believe there are enough leave voters that genuinely think this

do they even know what brexit is? they're speaking as if it's continuous and note discrete.

also how many of them, despite calling themselves "proud Europeans", even know who Donald Tusk or Martin Schulz is?

Every story where they push that and show a picture of the person telling it they always end up looking like a betacuck. Not Elliot Rodgers but more /leftycuck/ like.

It doesn't seem like it.

I can only imagine. I've only laughed at the idea, i've not looked at any of the stories.

it's not very democratic to lie to people
that's exactly how democracy has been working ever since the Greeks.

A gun will stop her straying as well

Lads Boris will trigger the lefties to the brink of suicide. It must happen.

(Czeched)

It's like (((they))) think people still trust (((them))).

wtf?

Brexit already happened.

The EU itself is not even a democracy. Look at the commissioners and leaders and so many decisions/policies.

How can anyone paint BREXIT negatively? Truly mad.

Ok I've built a tailor and a smithy. Cut back on farm workers because I don't particularly need all that food. And I've build a herbalist and gatherers hut just outside the town in the woods. I'll be fairly stable now for the next 10 or so years I'm using a 1:1 aging mod

Why is Boris so reluctant to take the spot lads?

He destroyed Mr Slippery, he cucked him out of the PM seat? Was he hoping for Leave to fail and then take the Tory leadership from an eventual civil war?

They're all going to die.

Don't forget to build extra houses. I do that then end up with a bunch of old people who never had children.

Tornadoes won't kill your people if you let brown people in.

hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2016/06/no-we-have-not-escaped-from-the-eu-and-we-may-not-ever-do-so-.html
No it hasn't

>>>/stormfront/

bigot.

So what's Nigel going to do with this chucklefuck? Is he going to keep him around till the next general election and fire him. Can he even do that?

Hate speech!

Is your Nige going to become PM?

No but UKIP are in a position to make sick gains.

not even close

if anything we were their cash cow, and now they have far fewer resources to redistribute to the gibsmedat countries

dubs confirm

what game?

Is Boris Yeltsin going to be your PM?

Most likely.

Get photoshop skills then

lmao look at this low energy cuck

Is he good like your Nige or is he a (((good goy))).

Sorry m8s. Ameriburger trying to be civil and ask questions.

What do you want to make m8?

He's variable but basically a cuckservative.

He's like your Trump, he pretends to be strongly against immigration when in fact he just wants it to be controlled and done legally.

I guess that is better than (((Cameron))) and a move in the right direction.

Neither Trump or Boris pretend to be completely against immigration. We just meme that in a positive light while the left memes that in a negative light.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

:::::::::::^^^^^^^^^^^))))))))))))

= either [not this] or [that].

= either [not this] or [not that]

Boris is like Jeb Bush tbh

What's the right level of red pill to post in the pro-leave groups? I believe we can wake them up, push the narrative in our favour and nows our chance.

Is Nigel ill?

He always looks smug and I'm worried.

Boris is part jew, as well as part turkroach

Push the redpill in a way that agrees with one of their blue pill lies about something else.

For example, rape culture. Us that against mudshits.

>>>/oven/

He's coping very well with what would normally be fatal levels of smug.

Use*

The only reason UKIP isn't banned is because based civic nationalist Douglas Carswell is keeping it moderate.

It's okay, m8. We just want to see him in the trade deal negotiations. I'm confident that between Mr. Farage and the Trumpenfuher, we can come up with the best Anglosphere trade program that will increase jobs across the entire north atlantic.

With a cheapening pound and a semi-strong dollar, the Unshekel rune may have done some damage to Soros recently.

As long as he's capable of coping with it well. He might get /comfy/ with that amount of smug.

That's ironic becuase I'm literally a dictionary, I think I know better then you tbh.

Civic nationalism doesn't exist. Is a forced lie by lolbergs, and should be filtered immediately.

These people don't believe in rape culture, they believe in muslim rape gangs. I have a lot of older people agreeing with me when I post anti-feminist shit and race realism.

I think we sit here on 8ch thinking we're some hardcore rebels. We're not, we're just not talking to normies and listening to the kikes lefty narrative.

just agree with them but go a little bit further, whatever the issue
strongly imply nativism/ethnic nationalism without outright saying it

he's not even a crypto he brags about it unlike cameron

Considering he just managed to shove a sword in Brussels, I'd say he's entitled to.

And if Geert Wilders can get the Dutch to bow out just before Turkey joins, the Euro will bottom out, and we just might get Kebab Removal.

Eh.

Some sure.

I've noticed a good amount of normies have pretty high power levels and understand and are near completely Holla Forums level red pilled. The only thing they aren't red pilled on is the jewish question.

Which is okay because that's a big red pill.

If I consider people that are 1/8th non white or less, "white" does that make me civnat or a moderate ethno nationalist?

Any day now, they will call me from the job centre and tell me they can get me any job I want

All nationalism is ethnic nationalism.

Don't be fooled by the lolberg lie of "civic nationalism".

As long as you hate white people you're a based civic, lad

eh, even NatSoc was a little bit civic tbh
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuremberg_Laws

I can tolerate mostly white people with some shitskin in them as long as they're not subversive

Fuck off m8, they're just as british as any of us here

Sounds like D&C to me lad.

My way is if all of your grandparents or younger were >= 50% white, then you're white.

My reasoning;

Generally you only know your grandparents well enough for them to have any affect on you.

Some people may have known their great grandparents sure, but I stick in the limit being at grandparents.

Which is 12.5% or less or 1/8th.

…if you're over a 3rd non-white you have to go back though

I could accept pure xenos as long as I knew the country would remain British. Thing is that it doesn't work if they start breeding like rabbits.

this is pretty good reasoning actually

Fucked up my interview lads 👌

Soros made an undisclosed fortuned betting against the IN campaign. This has been written about

They will not let Farage anywhere near anything because they fear him

Politics is all about stabbing people in the back and now they've used the Leave campaign to get rid of Dave the tories including Cuckswell and Hannan have blamed Nigel for all the dirty tricks etc

They only way Nigel will get a seat at the negotiating table is if someone threatens them or the people take to the streets and demand it. Both unlikely scenarios

What happened, lad?

xenos could be kept if they're like medical researchers or other phd's or have some other value
they'd just have to be kept in some form of ghetto in London, with a hard cap of like 3% of the total population of the country or something

Good. Learn from it

Nationalism is racially / culturally bound.

Civic nationalism is borders bound. Meaning in 44 years when America is less than 50% white then civic nationalism would mean that a nigger "American nationalist" is the same as a white European nationalist.

That's not viable. Nationalism doesn't allow that.

Move on.

I don't anyone here thinks there rebels mate, I come here to vent my frustration about the modern world and politics with like minded people without being the target of a lefty pogram.

he funded the remain campaign because it better suits his interests of removing national borders

however, people like him usually find a way to make money no matter the outcome - it's just how they operate

I suppose I could make exceptions for Italians and other such Europeans who are 1/4th. Italians have a great culture and pasta is great.

The person who interviewed me asked why I left a job after such a short amount of time and I sperged about my old boss who was a bitch

Good answer m8. I went more off of "muh feels" than any sort of well thought out rational. Most of them seem to identify more with their white side. Which is what counts for me.

every time I see that I think

Your former boss bullied you, lad. The new boss will understand.

oosh don't shit on your old boss to your (potential) new superiors
makes you look like a troublemaker that doesn't deal well with authority

rookie mistake lad, but you'll know for next time

It's loosely based on America's "natural born American". Where both parents need to be American for you to be natural born. This is so they don't have ties elsewhere that they'll instill in you.

I did the same reasoning but extended it one generation further because people often have up to 3 decades with their grandparents.

I know, realised just after I said it but hey ho it's a shit job anyway.

>"natural born American citizen*"

fixed

When are we going to get some real socialism?

your a fag tbh

Why are women so D E V I L I S H, lads?

She a spic?

because cucked men are letting them be this way

You were just on other Holla Forums weren't you lad?

We need to remove the welfare and funding for these parasites. Problem solved overnight.

More like 0.03%

His aim is to foment violent revolution and make money. He didn't just part fund Remain because he wanted them to win. He wants to fund a revolution in Britain to make sure when they join it's for good. Same tactic he's using in Germany
Make no mistake he, Obama and Clinton are highly dangerous individuals. Hopefully Trump will go after them. That's the best hope

Trump calls out Soros in new ad
youtube.com/watch?v=oQPI85SB8Mc

History of George Soros
youtube.com/watch?v=V18AKidyA4U

George SOROS: The One-Man Illuminati Machine - Black Pigeon
youtube.com/watch?v=feGXIK--OdM

which one?

the only other relevant one

4CUCKCHAN IS FUCKING SHIT
It blocks VPNs and it's full of cucks.

Regardless, it has the only other relevant Holla Forums board.

Looks like it

NO I WASN'T LAD. I NEVER STEAL DELICIOUS (YOU) BAIT FROM 4CHAN

AHHHHHH

LOOK WHAT YOU DID. YOU ALERTED THE BULLY

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

but I'm permab& from all boards there.

FUCK OFF CUCK

I SWEAR I DIDN'T STEAL IT

Shouldnt have spammed the cp m8

Alright lads I'm back

Milestone in the sleepy town of Kenwick. The first couple have moved out of their parents house and will begin their lives together at the ripe age of 7 and 8.

twitter.com/SkyNewsBreak/status/748071603288870912

You're fucking retarded. That will go against the Uk in the negotiations, not in favour.

CP

What did you do, lad? I accidentally posted CP and was only banned for a few months. Or maybe i was permabanned and only got unbanned for asking for it several times? I don't recall tbh.

Duncan was sitting on the Conservative side last time I saw him in the House of Commons.

Played a 100% text based mmo for a few mins, would have been alright if I could touch type.

The guy interviewing the woman at the start is doing if for a parody news report.

Landmines on the boarders.

My Great Nan died recently, first funeral I've ever been too. Me and my brother were the only non-whites there, heh. My Nan's brother is suppose to be racist too so the whole thing was pretty awkward, Nan's sister was nice though, I didn't know who she was at first but then I remembered her giving me some sweeties from a bakery she used to work at when I was a child. One of my female cousins made a scene and started shouting about wanting to go home, and she was going to smash the wondow to get in if they didn't give her the key to the house, she was 16 I think, right disrespectful cunt.

What's that, lad? Medieval Sims?

Is that good?

I get the feeling that you enjoy seeing the labour party dissolve.

w0t m8?

Thanks for reminding me why I never go on cuckchan

R8 MY OC

I had saved something that was CP, but I didn't know it was CP until I was banned.

Hope you deleted that shit and used CCleaner or something.

Haha, I remember that lad. I think the max ban you get is 3 months, even if it says perma banned.

Banished
It's pretty tedious tbh

fair enough, I basically pulled my number out of my arse

whatever it is it should be as low as possible

I did not post any cp

I did not imply that.

I got permab& for posting this image.

I hope you deleted that with erasor, ccleaner or bleachbit, you could get v& for that.

My village is about to go through a pop dive so I saved it and haven't touched it since.

German extremist groups 'getting bigger, more brutal'
archive.is/V3HFl

Apparently the Fishwife is meeting with Juncer this afternoon. I thought he fucking banned anybody from talking to the UK? This is honestly retarded at this point. They don't have the authority to act like this surely over the UK right?

kek

They better ban them quick. If they're out of sight they'll totally stop existing.

Looks like the embers for civil war are now there.

She looks really angry. Maybe red eyes and tears like the really sad wojaks would finish the job.

I deleted it, but should have been more thorough tbh. It obviously is still somewhere on my computer. smh.

smh. It was a horrible time, since I also got banned on here at the same time for 4 weeks or something.

What happened to that other game you were shilling? The medieval sword fighting one.

It was an accident, lad. I obviously deleted it as soon as I realised the reason why I got banned.

And yet we hear NOTHING about them. If they committed crimes it would be all over the news, and at the same time they cover upe everything Muslims do.

Looked like they were adults tbh

Why do they only care about "violence" and "brutality" when it's extremely, comparatively minor when it's caused by ethnic peoples?

Kingdom Come: Deliverance.
Still in beta.

All tripfags get filtered.

It was too much of a pain in the arse to deal with at times; one household would hoard most of the food and firewood from storage, all the other households would die out, and then the last household would die from not being able to work for the food.

Anyone else just watch interview on BBC News? Just living in racist fantasy land now.

My workers simply can't get enough crop off the farms fast enough.

Stop hiring 8 year old children and stop forcing your child laborers to have sex.

Try focusing on fishing, seeing as it's not seasonal.
In all honesty, by the time you've stabilised the town enough to grow without dying out, you realise how bland the game is after that; it just manages itself.

ahaha you have to go back

They do that all on their own, I built several churches to impose moral order but that didn't seem to stop them at all.

Until the one bad season and the pop crash.

BLAMING THE VICTIM!!!

YOU SHITLORD!!!

And after all the faffing and frustration, it becomes a tedious nothing of a game.
Drop it while you can, lad.

Lads, lets all meet on the Scotish border and start building a wall, we can call ourselves the Trumpites and say we were inspired by the God emperor.

Na I'm going to blame you NEET because no one will side with a NEET.

You mean Emperor Antoninus Pius

Something like this

Stephen Crabb says he's going to control immigration lads

I am now a #CrabbMissile

We can take Crabb posting to a new level

I bet he'd solve the problem in a pinch.

Welsh looking more and more based every fucking day lads, dragon is rising.

don't have the patience for it mate O fuck things up get frustrated and bin the whole thing lol

nothing in particular i just get mad flashes of stupidity i think would be funny

I find it fucking hilarious that there's a wikipedia page on it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ed_Miliband_bacon_sandwich_photograph

They are talking about Islamist and leftist groups as well

get a school and educate them, and get a 1:1 aging mod. it stops them aging 5 years for every season, which makes it really unstable. honestly I don't know why they made it like that.

BRING BACK ED MEMES

That's one handsome bull

Get in there and asked them who the fuck voted for it and why they are working in the interests of globalists to support and establish a one world government. Ask them why they accepted funding from George Soros to draft a report on establishing an EU army
Ask them why they don't fucking gas themselves
twitter.com/Europarl_EN/status/748068513936453632

How does anyone react like that to a bacon sarnie honestly?

Well he is Jewish.

kek

Seems like all our leaders are tbh.

Pure coincidence.

The EU a draft proposal for an EU Army yesterday eeas.europa.eu/statements-eeas/2016/160628_02_en.htm

..if you look at the bottom you'll see this report was part funded by OSEPI [ George Soros ] and the LSE

small bites, Ed. little, tiny bites.

Here lads, what side is pmq on anyone got a link?

bbc.co.uk/iplayer/live/bbcparliament

BBC Parliament at 12pm.

www.filmon.com/channel/bbc-parliament

All my fears about Europe confirmed so quickly after the referendum.

Dodged a bullet tbh.

THIS UNDEMOCRATIC UPPITY NIGGER NEEDS GASSING…HERE'S HIS TWITTER…TELL HIM TO FUCK BACK OFF TO BONGO BONGO LAND IF HE HATES DEMOCRACY SO MUCH

twitter.com/DavidLammy/status/748052938942193664

Fuckin top lads, the pair of yous

Make no mistake. We will be fighting a war over this
Gitgud at dodging bullets

There will be no second vote. A second vote would spark war, not to mention the notion is hugely undemocratic.

I was laughing at these butt blasted retards, but I'm tiring of it now and they're just pissing me off.

62% of online statistics are bullshit -

Winston Churchill

This fucking guy, if civil war breaks out, top of the fucking list.

Saved lad, nice.

Will we be able to afford mansions once we've left the EU?

built a little church and courtyard. the priest is female so apparently they're CoE :^)

Two each… at least.

maybe a McMansion, like in the US.

Good to see most of twitter against the cunt.

that game is too damn easy. my first playthrough I had a self-sustaining civ, and got bored of simply growing the population

HOW DIVERSE!! Justin Trudeau you are!!!

So that's why they're so ugly

see also: Plywood Palace

romaniansadoptremainians.gandul.info/adopt

Seems about right

kek'd

Oh man if they all left to Romania I would be so happy, this year has been so good to us so far can only keep going.

What's wrong with that, lad?

Funny isn't it

that sheep looks smug as hell

poorly constructed eyesores on 1/4 acre plots

These fuckers really talking about another country not listening to a democratic vote? the fucking irony is unbearable

Getting the new thread ready for the first free British PMQs, lads. Will post at around 700.

u ok Pippa?

I wonder how empty the opposition bench will be. Could be fucking hilarious.

No doubt the SNP will be fucking moaning again.

When I googled it a skyscraper came up, lad

Didn't notice until now, lel

Zionist's coming out to play now

Survey: Ukip MP Douglas Carswell Least Trustworthy In Parliament
archive.is/yYj4B
archive.is/jLBMb

DUNCAN CUCKSWELL BTFO

The cucks. They live amongst us
twitter.com/RobWetherill1

amazing. You'd think cucks love him, but I guess someone stabbing Tories in the back, then stabbing UKIP in the back isn't to be trusted

We need a general election now to clean up house.

Speaker for PM, love this guy.

fuck off m80

It er. Doesn't work like that. Speaker is not part of any party.

I have a solution too, a final solution

you took the b80 m80

He is a cuck apparently, but he is a lad tbh. He's like the teacher and the MP's are the students.

filmon.com/tv/bbc-parliament

It's starting lads.

>>>/reddit/

Women are a meme tbqh

No shit

Headmaster of some toff school haha

I don't give a fuck about Zimbabwe can we just get into laughing at Labour and triggering the SNP please.

Cuckchan stream lads

NEW GAME TO HIT SHELVES IN HAMLEYS

Everybody loves question time hahaha

Soubry has just ran in with an AK47 shouting Europe Ackbar

After being seen drinking late in the members bar.

… Is it always 3 minutes of kiss assery followed by 10 seconds of nothing?

camercuck has absolutely terrible banter

He has his moments, tbh.

Drunk?

The Bin

Who's the Gibbon that's appeared on the front bench next to Corbachev?

CORBYCHEV

Comrade Corbyn gets laughed at

pinko status = rekt

Who's the nig nog next to him?

Fucking Corbyn lads, fuck off Soviet Santa.

Yank please.

They are down to the janitors at this rate

Corbyn invites a huge laugh as he stands up.

\o/ lads

How could you tell?

spelling arse as "ass".

w0t?

quality

Lads imagine if we did all the pleasantries MP's do in the House of Commons.

Complaining about how they speak.

It begins

Corbyn seems he's holding fairly well. I expected worse tbh

MUH RACISM

RACIST INCIDENTS

ALL NO EVIDENCE

MONITORING SYSTEMS

commie pls

Boys, I think we're in trouble…

He must be getting sucked off by the niggers on either side of him

cucks, the lot of them.

THOUGHT POLICE INCOMING

NIGGER. KIKE. THERE…I SAID IT

Im going to miss watching Corbyn getting bullied tbh lads.

OHHHH Dave went hard with the bants.

He might just stay on, you know. Grassroots Labour love him.

might have something to do with all the shitskins you're demanding we mass import

Fuck Corbyn just got roasted.

FOR HEAVEN'S SAKE, MAN, GO!

THIS

LLLAAADDDSSS HE SAID IT

Holy shit, whoever was saying Cameron had weak bants was wrong. Get fucking rekt Corbyn

for heavens sake man, GO!

corbyn just got cucked by camerkike

NEW THREAD HERE

NEW THREAD HERE

exactly what I was thinking

yeah, wasn't expecting that response from cameron at all

REMAINERS BTFO

Bye, bye immigrant deportations.

Satan trips confirm

If there is one thing our PM can do well, its put his hand up and get in line for free trade deals.

Get ready for our superior dairy and forestry exports britbongs.

Pretty sure he is a pro remainer taking the piss.

Soros is paying shills, because his profits suffer because of Brexit.

But no-one would give a shit about his profits as a motivation for relinquishing national sovereignty, so he's trying to make leave sound all spooky.