Do you consider Virginia to be a southern state or a mid-atlantic state?

Do you consider Virginia to be a southern state or a mid-atlantic state?

Also, what about Maryland, West Virginia, Delaware, and D.C.? Are those Southern too?

Virginia is a southern state.

Half of the Civil War occurred in VA, and it held one of the confederate capitals.

Though northern Virginia can fuck right off.

Southern Virginia is Southern
Northern Virginia can go fuck itself.

I know this might sound nonsensical, but as a Southerner myself when I think of Southern identity it has far more to do with the culture than geographical location. For example, modern Kentucky and Missouri weren't even part of the CSA and I consider them substantially more "Southern" than Florida.

As for Virginia, regardless of its place on the map it was ardently "Southern" for most of its existence and the actual capitol of the Confederacy. Unfortunately, mass immigration and liberals moving to the Washington DC area has drastically transformed the culture so now only pockets of true Southern, patriotic identity exist while much of it has been rendered cosmopolitan and unrecognizable.

(checked)

It depends on what part of Florida, south Florida is filled with rich Yankees, but north is your typical Southerner type local.

the south is filled with niggers anyway so it really doesn't even matter at this point

I'm from New England. From my perspective Virginia is a southern state. Same with West Virginia. But I think of Maryland and Delaware as mid-atlantic states, same with DC.

Take that what you will

Texas is a northern state.

Also from New England and see it this way.

Either way, it's not New England so it can fuck off.

Texas is barely white anymore, it belongs to the spics now

Growing up I lived in the Hampton Roads (Virginia Beach, Norfolk, suffolk) region of VA. Do you consider that area to still have the "southern flavor", or is it one of those cosmopolitan and unrecognizable areas?

This

NOVA is DC metastasized

DC is nearing 100% diversity.

I can tell you that Northern Virginia can go die. Southern Virginia is south and based.

As someone who lives in Hampton Roads it most definitely is. Leave the cities and take a ride down the back roads and you'll see plenty of confederate flags.

Northern Virginia was just as southern as Richmond. We you awake in class when they told you that the Arlington Cemetery was Lee's home?

kek

I think that they are referring to fake Northern Virginia. Places like Dale City and Woodbridge.

My nigga.

I'm from Newport News.

Non Virginia fag here, how is life around Richmond? I been thinking of moving to Virginia for a while but I don't want to be anywhere near DC Cucks. What's the best city in VA ?

Avoid Richmond proper. It's cuck central up there. The counties around Richmond are almost all farming communities and Richmond suburbs with your typical suburban lifestyle. Try and find a place between Richmond and DC right off I-95. I live right between both so I can go to either city if I want to at my leisure, but I avoid living next to fucking retards.

I was aiming for somewhere a little North of Richmond or a little west of Virginia Beach, wherever is more affordable I guess.

Obongo will fix that

I'm from Norfolk so I can't really bitch about Norva getting all those DC bucks when we get govt. cash for the navy.

If you have to live in Richmond avoid living in the downtown area. It's full of thug minorities and VCU faggots.

This. I plan on moving out of the Hampton Roads area to a western town once I'm out of ODU.

How is Maryland even considered quasi south?