Programming, software, and technology thread

Hello Holla Forums. I come from Holla Forums. Currently there is a sustained effort to turn Holla Forums against Holla Forums such as in pic related.

There are also shills who are deliberately false flag shitposting as Holla Forums in an attempt to drive a wedge between Holla Forums and Holla Forums.

We need more crossposters from Holla Forums posting on Holla Forums. Not shitposting

If you are interested in technology, the tech industry, getting a job in the tech industry, learning to program, or other aspects of software development, please consider posting on Holla Forums.
>>>Holla Forums

Programming and software development is a worthwhile career for all Holla Forumslacks as it grants a freedom to make a living anywhere. Tech savviness is crucial to us maintaining our influence over the web and enables the rapid flow of our memes across the web not to mention RWDS needs members in its electronic and memetic warfare corps.

If you want to join the meme guilds I suggest becoming familiar with something like gimp, krita, or photoshop for making and editing images.
gimp.org/downloads/
krita.org/en/

Do you want to make propaganda videos? RWDS can use your skills. Consider becoming familiar with a video editor. There are many choices, for example, OpenShot is relatively quick and easy to learn. Find what works best for you.
openshot.org/

Do you want to learn to program? Choose a language and stick to it. Python, C, C++, and Lisp are all recommended. Java + android can be useful for making meme apps to spread to normies. For a first language I would choose Python as it's quick and easy to learn and you can do a lot with it. Watch video tutorials online, code daily, learn how to search for answers on google. You should also learn algorithms to distinguish yourself from soc-jus and pajeet shitcoders. Work through at least chapter 18 of Introduction to Algorithms to cover this.

If you want to do anything in programming and software development you also need to be comfortable with developing on gnu+linux. For a first distro I would suggest either using debian, arch, mint, or ubuntu. If you use ubuntu you should read up about ubuntu spyware.
debian.org/
archlinux.org/
linuxmint.com/
ubuntu.com/
gnu.org/philosophy/ubuntu-spyware.en.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/thenewboston/videos
youtube.com/user/VoidRealms/videos
youtube.com/user/MIT/videos
youtube.com/user/cs50tv/videos
hackerrank.com/
topcoder.com/
projecteuler.net/archives
bookzz.org/
g.sicp.me/books/
community.topcoder.com/stat?c=problem_statement&pm=14336
codeforces.com
codecademy.com/
kat.cr/sicp-structure-and-interpretation-of-computer-programs-t4105970.html
norvig.com/21-days.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unity_(game_engine)
jcpa.org/article/neo-paganism-in-the-public-square-and-its-relevance-to-judaism/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbed_wire_telephone_lines
projecteuler.net/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terminal_node_controller
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Darwin_(operating_system)
templeos.org/Wb/Home/Web/TAD/DailyBlog.html
templeos.org/Wb/Doc/FAQ.html
idlewords.com/talks/sase_panel.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Non-English-based_programming_languages
opensource.com/life/16/6/linux-laptop-haitian-family
archive.is/boCna
8ch.net/tech/res/621426.html
bit.no.com:43110/1As8nyiVibNzfjLiS1eCinYia2dK2ZgHiz/
codewars.com
learnxinyminutes.com/
youtube.com/channel/UCdX4uJUwSFwiY3XBvu-F_-Q/feed?activity_view=6
openbsd.org/books.html
dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/55873925/comfy guide for linux virgins and tech casuals draft.html
dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/55873925/master.sh
dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/55873925/owncloud_install.sh
browserleaks.com/whois
twitter.com/AnonBabble

stop spamming tech you piece of shit

Here's a FREE bump for you, kike :^)

I wonder (((who))) was behind this post?

Boards are separated for a reason. It's you shitting up Holla Forums with Holla Forums posts, some other faggot shitting up Holla Forums with a thread for every single fucking board, and then some other cunt spamming each of the threads.

Holy shit why even bother with Holla Forums anymore. The post quality has been consistently garbage for months. If you want actual technology you are 100% better off going to fucking reddit or stack exchange.

I like how it takes less than 45 seconds after the thread posts and you prove my point.

you admit to browsing both boards but then complain about Holla Forums leaking to Holla Forums. if you don't like it, just fucking leave. all of us would be happier.
this thread if anything will bring new users from Holla Forums to Holla Forums, new users who are genuinely interested in technology and learning to program. but you don't like that because you're a (((shill)))

some channel links for learning programming:

youtube.com/user/thenewboston/videos
youtube.com/user/VoidRealms/videos
youtube.com/user/MIT/videos
youtube.com/user/cs50tv/videos

What are you going to learn there? How to write a fancy fizzbuzz in elisp?

I just implied someone was gay in a Holla Forums thread, but I think I can post something better.

CODING SITES:
hackerrank.com/
topcoder.com/
projecteuler.net/archives

FREE BOOKS:
bookzz.org/
g.sicp.me/books/

The secret to Meme Magick lies within Grand Wizard Sussman's teachings. Stay aware, Holla Forums.

Heres a redpill for you normies.
NSA is connected with most major letter soup agencies around the globe. These agencies have control over regional ISPs. NSA also has control over most of Tor exit nodes. What does this all mean? It means that if NSA looks for times of packets coming into Tor network and packets coming out of Tor network, and if they see a pattern in it (ie similar time intervals) this would then mean that they found out what your IP is and what you are doing over Tor. This is called "time correlation" and it can be easily evaded by having VPN before and after Tor with your comp set to fire out garbage data into the ether to fuck up their pattern recognition.
Stay safe, stay cozy. Heres a bump.
RIGHT WING HACKER SQUAD

Learning Python in my spare time, but so far this "Python the Hard Way" shit seems like simple coding. Seven exercises in and we're just learning math without explaining what the operands are.

Is there a better resource out there than that?

Also, Holla Forums is full of Stallman-worshipping lolbergs. Trying to put together right wing coders there is a lost cause. Even H1b bullshit isn't enough to redpill them.

community.topcoder.com/stat?c=problem_statement&pm=14336

Ok grade.
Great content, but shitty fucking Javascript applets and some server fuckups lately.

codeforces.com
GLORIOUS CHEEKI BREEKI SITE, the main part is community activity but they also have a lot of contests and extensive options for practice (virtual contests).
t. regular on all

Daily reminder that Holocaust did not happen - but it will!

There's more than enough people there who don't like Stallman.
He's the CWC of Holla Forums.

Daily reminder.

my suggestion is to learn the language then find projects you're interested in and work on those. most books are only useful to get you started.

consider something like "head first python" which you can find on bookzz.org work through it to chapter 6 to learn the language, ignore and skim through the copious bullshit in that series, then work through projects in the /g/ challenges posted

if you learn:
you know the basics of the language and can focus on projects that interest you. coding and making mistakes and fixing them is the best way to learn.

I am disappoint

jokes aside haskell isn't the best choice for a first programming language imo. lisp has a lot of history behind it and will teach a lot about fundamental cs concepts.

Real version right here.

I always wondered.
If SHTF and they "turn off the internet" whatever that means , how do we establish secure emergency communications to share informations?

meshnet

Old school dial-in BBS would be a good plan

Sneakernet. We really should get ourselves a functional backup while we still have the luxury of the actual internet. Alternatively could we all chip in and get a cubesat or something?

packet radio

Ad-hoc mesh networks. You install the aftermarket firmware onto your wifi router and then routers can talk directly to each other without going through an ISP.

We'll send each other encoded rare pepes with carrier pigeons

meshnet for local communication, maybe ham radio for long distance shitposting.

i don't think (((they))) would ever turn off the internet tbh they depend on it for control as much as we do. more likely it's the trend we've already seen of shutting down discussion, massive shilling and subversion of discussion and communities they oppose, gradual tamping down of free speech through political correctness and tone policing. ultimately (((they'd))) like to force through a form of the great firewall of china or as in the UK now and as was / is being considered in the senate in the US, to monitor anyone's internet traffic without a warrant.

I learned basic C++ years and years ago.

I've spent the past three years or so really getting into python.

Now I've started playing with JavaScript.

But it's all pointless. Even if I were actually good at programming, I still have no ideas or creativity and nothing to work on. I'm just wasting time and pretending that I'm doing something useful instead of shitposting all the time.

You can get a well playing job writing Javascript (Node/AngularJS) for kikes and their companies.

no there's just a bunch of Holla Forums that keep putting their shit on other board
Holla Forums to Holla Forums, Holla Forums to Holla Forums. I don't want thread about politic on Holla Forums. The most political thread on Holla Forums is sjw cringe, nothing else, simply because it can ba aprat of our tech illiterate thread.
if you learn to program simply for the sehekel you're basically stressing yourself and you're being the kind of people hates in the industry. People are passionate about programming.

also Holla Forums does not care about your trump meme. We already have richard stallman to spam reaction image. So stop imposing your shit.

Have a bump

kek

>>>Holla Forums620287

Hey /g/oyim,

Im a mememagician, memetic warfare expert, ideologist, philosopher, occultist, shill hunter, and the biggest Holla Forumsitician you know.

Im looking to get into programming as either a side job, or a much larger career in either programming to serve the cause, or vydia program/design to also serve the cause (and me).

Currently I live alone and am a NEET worshiping Lord KEK all day with dank memes. I have little programming and computers experience in general and am looking to learn. I really love studying memetics and would like to gain skill not just in the meme magick side but also to the tech side as well.

Where would I begin to learn a out computers in general? Programming, and the other prerequisite know how to go along with it?

So far I know the basics of how computers work (what RAM means/does and other basic introductory stuff) but I have no advanced knowledge at all. I would like to eventually make a career out of this and travel to europe/pacific islands and live simply. I live in the bay area atm.

>TD;LR How do I into programming/vydia design as a Holla Forumsitician with little computer knowledge.

Thx

Wew lad. Would you be willing to pick up a book? What's your math background? The reason the games industry sucks is because people who know nothing about CS enter the field and find out that their only way to stay on payroll is to become a SJW.

Start with something like this to learn the basics: codecademy.com/

After you finish that, buy a book on algorithms and read that too.

throughout your journey, complete projects to help you understand how to use what you've learned practically.

As for vidya design, you should probably start looking into that sort of thing after you become proficient in general programming.

kat.cr/sicp-structure-and-interpretation-of-computer-programs-t4105970.html

Wew indeed.
Of course, I've already pirated the K&R and Java Essencials.

Mostly did math in highschool which graduated in 10', I never finished trig or Alg2. plz no bully

thought so, as said,

I was a GG'er for a while before the Great Shilling of DIAGRA, I know the industry is in desperate need of people who know how to program well and can do design. I have the second part down as a NV modder and Skyrim modder, but I cant program yet for shit.

Thanks.

So in general, how many years would a /g/amer would need to learn programming and how soon could this be useful to Holla Forums? (Skill set wise– not how long in time– what benchmarks would I have to know)

PRAISE KEK

norvig.com/21-days.html

Another Holla Forumsnitian here. For the last few months everytime a thread gets slightly right wing there are a tonnes of post saying "go back to Holla Forums" etc. You need to be tech savvy and also browse Holla Forums alongside Holla Forums.

bump

Also, Holla Forums is not full of Stallman-worshipping lolbergs. There are a few Stallman-worshipping lolbergs. A good portion of tech likes free software but hates GNU for their repetitive fuckups and SJW faggotry.

You can only figure that out for yourself. If you'll be making games, you'll need to learn optimization which is what the math is for. I don't know how long you've been lurking, but the site was shitting itself for an entire year as code goblin was fucking things up with his board stats page. If you can't debug stuff like that, then you're not going to be a good programmer.

Really, languages are either OOP or non-OOP. OOP is a PITA to mess with, but it's nice because maintenance is easier once you get a grasp of the syntax. In terms of language, everyone is going to point you to Python, but it's really not that useful for anything other than learning simple tasks like looping, printing, etc.

The best way to learn python is by choosing a suitable problem and coding for it. Once you can code a few programs, it will be very easy.

Bullshit.

heh

Those are shills.

As a /GG/er, and Holla Forumsirgin, I would see millions of those across he board over and again as the continuum of GG and POL won the battle againat gawker and Valkenberg.

Its an old D/C tactic of training the board users to meme the responce attacking any thoughtprocess that crosses boards.

A better description of the meme is,

If board is X2, and produces Y1 Opinion, "Go back to Z1!";

Its a much easier way to look at memetics as a form of geometric code probably my shitty code knowlege makes it awkward but essencially that is what they are doing. Memeing the opinions on Holla Forums are somehow not the opinions of Holla Forums even though they are and are also the same as Holla Forums, /r9k/, /bmw/, and /gamergatehq/.

A counter is "Holla Forums and Holla Forums share users".

Because they fucking do and information crosses boards, as Holla Forums is the political ideological totem we draw energy from.

freecodecamp . com my niggas.

heh

You've got to be fucking joking.

Read Structure and Interpretation of Computer Programs, that book is ALL you need. It also starts with a introduction on meme magic:

"''Computational processes are abstract
beings that inhabit computers. As they evolve, processes manipulate other abstract things called data.
The evolution of a process is directed by a pattern of rules called a program. People create programs to
direct processes. In effect, we conjure the spirits of the computer with our spells.
A computational process is indeed much like a sorcerer’s idea of a spirit. It cannot be seen or touched.
It is not composed of matter at all. However, it is very real. It can perform intellectual work. It can
answer questions. The programs we use to conjure processes are like a sorcerer’s spells. They are carefully
composed from symbolic expressions in arcane and esoteric programming languages that prescribe the
tasks we want our processes to perform.''"

So, kikecode fucked everything. I remember.

And just start coding with Java ASAP? As coding with your hands helps you get "that feel" of it?

Seems about right, as im drowning in pdf torrents fuck you I pirate everything

But would I need any formal education in learning programming at all? So far a basic compiler and a pirated copy of win7 Word as my programming tool- is there anything else?

Thanks for the advice so far.

Never in my life have I been that disgusted. Just use notepad

You definitely have to start doing shit fairly quickly, or you won't completely understand what you're reading about in a practical way. Start small. write a calculator, fibbonaci sequence, towers of Hanoi, etc. and work your way up to bigger and better things.

Don't use word as your programming tool. Literally the worst program you could use. Download something like sublime text, EMACS or Eclipse. Something with syntax highlighting and bracket matching.

Also, depending on what language you are learning, you will need a compiler or an interpreter to actually use any of your code.

Dubs are his sign! Praise KEK, I shall use Notepad.

I know it's haraam but I enjoyed Eclipse when I messed with Java. It's a weighty program but it's nice.

not sure it's all you need but it's definitely useful.

and it comes with waifus.

No. Frankly, there are only a few things common between all programming languages with a few exceptions that you need to know. These are as follows:

Use notepad instead of Word and save as .c .txt or .py depending on the language.

I think it's okay to use eclipse if you're a programming newfag. It's like having training-wheels on a bike when you're first learning to ride.

Word may be the absolute bottom, but notepad is still shit-tier.

install spacemacs

What compilers would you suggest?

Currently Im going to be buying an X220 thinkpad for programming work.

Also, how soon/far is this skill going to be profitable in anyway, and how much would I make? Think of it as my primary lunch maker, and I am starving now- how long would I need before I can support myself this way?

GNUtard detected.

Vim 4 life

Python the Hard Way is garbage and will barely teach you anything beyond the syntax of python. You should focus on learning concepts like:

These aren't listed in any particular order, but they're all concepts that a programmer should be at least be aware of.

1.5-2 years of solid effort minimum
otherwise it will be obvious you're a newfag

also nice computer, i have the same model. but if you really want to program you're gonna need to install linux.

Dubs have spoken!

Ok, So I just stole "pirated" it. And I got sublime text downloading.

Is there anything else required to program besides books, a laptop, compilers and the code itself?

Waifus?

If you want to get into videogames programming, it's a long way to go but you should start having fun ASAP. The way to do that is, along your more formal training, start building maps for videogames (easy, creative and fun), and then make mods.

For instance, one hot platform for building games is Unity.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unity_(game_engine)

You know who uses the word "reactionary", right? It's SRS again.

That is completely dependent on what language you are learning.

Average software engineer makes $70-80k.

Assuming you practice regularly, probably several years. imo, the fundamentals are the hardest to learn. There's a really big learning curve, but once you get past it, you will start to learn things quickly.

That depends only on your talent, dedication and which technologies you eventually learn. Sooner and more if you have fun doing it, later and less if you approach it with a jewy attitude that you just demonstrated.

Also, for learning the basics any shitty computer from the last 20 years will do. As long as it can run a recent Linux distro, you will have all the tools you need.

Time. Lots of time.

Sweet.

So I just have to get past the Biochem/chem/stem brickwall everyone knows is there, which isnt hard and then it gets fun and easy?

What about game design? How had is it to break into an industry overflooded with SJw trash that cant deisgn/code to save their lives?

Can you explain further? Does linux just have a better platoform overall for programming than windows/Mac?

Right now Im starting the first excercises in java and downloading applets to guide me through things.

you really really really want to be using linux if you're serious about programming as a career. if you can't into linux it will fundamentally limit you in terms of what you can build, and what you can work with, and it will lock you into developing only for windows.

as an estimate, it'll take at least 2 years if you code regularly. remember to make projects that can demonstrate your competence / make a git or blog or youtube to post code to / contribute to an open source project. all of those will help you find a job in tech.

Working only with Windows = get used to smelly pajeets

Fun, yes. Easy depends on what you end up doing. Debugging your own code can get hard/frustrating and it's something everyone has to do frequently.

For the most part, yes. Once again, it somewhat depends on what you are looking to learn/make. Don't use Linux if you are trying to learn C# or DirectX.

If you are doing Java, Linux is fine for that.

How about C? I already know it a bit but haven't used it for much.

this sounds like the most viable option. good thinking user

If you already know some, I would just continue to roll with it and learn more.

C is great but my suggestion for choosing a language is just to pick one and stick with it. Persistence is key. If you go 6 months on one language get tired of it and switch to a new language without mastering the first then you'll never get to a point where you can create and be stuck always learning languages without mastering them. So pick one and stick with it.
>Java + android java is gay but you can find work with it

MASTER LANGUAGES, DON'T JUST DABBLE

Get a load of this goy.

This makes fucking sense to me. I live in the bay area and pajeeta are fucking everywhere. So far- the streetsheets have flooded the tech industry here but dont climb to medicine like the asians do. Its difficult to break in the bay area scene.

Now, as far as skill curve goes, is it mainly terminology/math? As the language of coding and its terms can be easily learnt, but im simi scared the math will be difficult for me at my level (highschool alg1/geo2)

I only like to program in programming languages written by theists. Specifically non-jewish theists.

I use mostly C and Perl as their creators are confirmed to be Christian, but the language designers I'm looking for need not be Christian.

If you guys could list me some programming languages that match my criteria I would be most grateful.

Trips of truth. I guess ill also pick up java early on as its the moneymaker.

So could I get put of neetdom in like six-eight months of doing this shit? Right now I need a job asap thats not burgerflipping snd can let me travel to europe where I can aid the great race war.

Daily reminder to Holla Forumsacks to remove windows and stop using google products if possible.

If you want to go Linux, my recommendation is Linux Mint as it is pleb friendly.

I feel ya buddy. I also live in the bay area and I'm trying to find programming related work at the moment.

Definitely. Developing on windows is a pain in the ass, requiring you to use a bulky IDE like Visual Studio for C# and other applications. C/C++ is a bit better, but then you have to go through installing mingw and that's a headache. Java is probably the easiest to develop for on Windows.

The thing about linux is how reliant it is on the commandline. Most tasks users do nowadays rely on the mouse and clicking on GUI's. While there's nothing wrong with that, when you program the commandline is a much more natural environment for that kind of task. And by using it you really do get a better understanding of your system and computers in general.I'd recommend running a livecd of a linux distribution to give you a feel for how much easier it is. Besides, familiarizing yourself with another platform will only help you in the long run.

I can read and understand code to a certain level but i can't write it.
But that is more a lack of determination and talent.

What is the most secure and reliable programming language that can be easily learned?

Please don't tell me Assembly. A higher-level language.

You probably don't understand the problem well enough. Once you understand the nail, you can usually figure out the hammer.

practice makes perfect. Taking a video course online is nothing.

Write code every day if possible. You will understand it after spending enough time on it.

Pick 2. Each language has a use-case (other than Visual Basic) so figure out what you want to do first.

Moved away from Microsoft, to OSX w/ Parallels running Ubuntu, just for ease of use.
And to Hell with Microsoft.

Wouldn't mind loading another distro onto Parallels, though.

secure, reliable

JEWS HAVE LONG CONSPIRED TO DESTROY LINUX

While some Jews never had ambitions of destroying Linux and instead joined ranks with Linux programmers to be a part of the winning team, there has long been a conspiracy among a certain cabal of Jews to undermine and ultimately destroy Linux. All icons of non-Jewish success must be destroyed.

You've probably seen that meme image of the edgy Asian kid in his high-school yearbook with the caption "It's not enough that I should succeed; other's should fail." But did you know that quote was first made by (((David Merrick)))?

Linux must be destroyed simply because it is a representation of European success and ingenuity at software development.

It goes all the way back to 1999. For over 17 years, these Jews have sat there with envy in their eyes, wishing Linus would keel over and die. Is it any wonder that systemd has emerged as the biggest threat in recent years, backed by Jewish moneyed interests?

Now onto the juicy part. It's worth reading the whole article, but here's the excerpt.

jcpa.org/article/neo-paganism-in-the-public-square-and-its-relevance-to-judaism/

In today’s fragmented society a large number of religious and secular neo-pagan expressions have emerged and are gathering strength. An increased interest in nature is a central element in many of its manifestations. Expressions of this attitude are found among neo-pagan believers, neo-Nazis and some extreme environmentalist currents.

Some neo-pagan expressions are religious, others secular. The latter concern secular religion, i.e., ideology, as well as popular culture. We also find indications of this in a business context. Semantics show this well: the pagan idiom has permeated the world’s leading papers. Money-hungry people are considered to worship Mammon. Consumerism is called ‘a contemporary religion.’

When The Economist wrote about Nobuhiko Kawamoto, the retiring chief executive of Honda, it mentioned that “he has worshipped fast machines all his life.” When he became chief executive in 1960, “Honda was in thrall to its engineers, a priesthood housed in separate premises.”

Time magazine writes of the software programmer Linus Torvalds:

Pale, fleshy groupies surround him on all sides, adoration in their eyes….Some call him a god and want to be among his disciples, helping spread the word….He’s 28 years old, and his religion is called Linux, after a piece of computer code he wrote for kicks in 1991, while a student at the University of Helsinki.5 The Financial Times says the same in other words: “Linux is not just about software. Among devotees, the ‘alternative’ computer operating system has become a religion.”

Establishing a Watch

Searching for the central values of Judaism, we cannot invent or re-invent them: they have been defined by classical Judaism. Trying continually to twist them to fit the passing fashions of the surrounding world not only means distorting them, it is also politically and strategically unwise.

So what does the return of paganism mean for Judaism? It forces us to focus on the importance of Jewish law and tradition, which proclaims that nature is not the dominant force in the world, nor is it sacred. There is a unique divine force above nature. Nature’s laws represent the world of the savage and barbarian; the Noahide laws represent civil society. Civilization must be intolerant toward barbarity. No compromise is possible between the monotheist God and the polytheist deities.

The Jewish agenda is a very long one. Many things assimilated Jews consider important should be pushed down the Jewish agenda. The new outside reality should help us understand that propagating the Noahide commandments to humanity should have had a higher place on this agenda a long time ago.

It is not very clear where we are going. We live in a rapidly changing world where we must continuously catch weak signals and watch whether they get stronger. Nothing good for the Jews — nor for society at large — can come out of a worldwide strengthening of paganism. The same goes for a distorted emphasis on the importance of nature.

One popular mode of civic action today is the establishment of “watches.” If a certain phenomenon is worrying, one develops ongoing documentation on what is happening so that, if threats arise, one is mentally prepared and can react. If, indeed, protecting nature is a key issue of the next century, there seem to be enough reasons for Jewish observers to watch which direction this powerful, renewed interest in nature will take, and what consequences this may have for world Jewry. This refers to both the religious focus on nature of neo-paganism and the ideological one of extreme environmentalist currents.

The Noahide Laws

In the Torah, God tells not only the Jews but also humanity in general that they should not live according to the laws of nature. Judaism totally rejects the “animal in man” and attempts to suppress it. Among the 613 commandments given to the Jews, there are seven which Judaism considers binding for all humanity. Non-Jews are expected to practice these Noahide laws at the very least: they prohibit idolatry, the vain use of God’s name, murder, sexual transgressions, theft, and eating the flesh of live animals, and require all people to establish courts of law to govern themselves. Two of these commandments are relevant to man’s relation with nature: not eating the flesh of live animals, and the recognition of God and the prohibition of idolatry. The latter forbids revering nature or any part of it as sacred.

These Noahide laws are Judaism’s central message to the world. A world which would study these laws and adhere to them would be a much more moral place than the one we live in today. Judaism is not a universal religion in the sense that it has to take a position on everything which happens in the world. Anybody familiar with the strategic aspects of propagating ideas knows that it is counterproductive to focus on secondary issues: the human mind can retain only a limited number of messages.

Simply, Jews consider the act of goyim being able to write software idolatry.

And yes, Jews have also been behind the veganism movement since the beginning. Eating meat is only a luxury to be enjoyed by Jews in the New World Order.

One of the most important things you can learn is how to use git. By using git you are able to sync your projects across any computer. Use it to back up everything you write, commit early/often, and don't be afraid to revert to the last commit if you need to. Use github, there are others alternatives to it that some Holla Forums users get quite heated about but literally EVERYONE has a github and it is expected at this point that you will too. Plus Github's UI is the best there is.

How about Go?

Where at? Jenner/monte rio here.

Yeah I was begining to realize that, so the GUI is what is important nowadays as everyone uses the mouse for god damn everything. As well the x220 i want to buy is a perfect linuxpad.

So its really a left/brain/key/command vs a right brain/gui/windowed/looks over function in the OS programming department?

I know game design has gone the same way, from real games to interactive movies.

not a good first language at all

Hi weev!

Yeah the noahhide laws also prohibit images, art, normal healthy sex, uncircimcision snd other scum attitudes by the kikes.

San Jose. I live in a shitty neighborhood, which helped red pill me on race. I constantly see niggers doing drugs/trying to break into cars in my neighborhood.

I always felt like Go was over-hyped and kind of a fad language. Do people actually use it for anything, other than virtual signaling how trendy they are?

But that was not the question.

I dunno, a friend of mine who used to work for a security company loves to use it for his pet projects.

Can Google be trusted to sponsor open source projects?

I was expecting to hear C or Python.

Ah, san jose is a pisshole, you should try the northbay asap, its a huge difference. No niggs virtually but tons of spics/jews. You grt to study the kikes often and always.

Speed, ease of concurrency, good libraries, easy to write. It can be tens to hundreds of times faster than the equivalent python code in certain use cases. It's definitely not just a fad, it's just not as popular as other languages at this stage.

You're right, I thought he was asking what language to learn first. And I'd recommend literally any scripting language over Go.

The video course gave me exercises so i would learn to apply what i learned so far which i was able to.
My idea was to learn it right from the beginning and not produce trash code.
There are 6 more blocks i didn't even start to learn after this.

My IT friend also said i should learn by doing, when i tried it the 2nd time.
Will do this next time i find motivation.

le bumperoonie

Is there any programming language optimized for native German speakers? I been busy learning German. It would be nice to incorporate that into a new skill.

I'm ashamed to say that I still use EMACS

I guess I should look into it more at some point, then.

Looks good. Like I said, it definitely takes a lot of practice. Don't sweat it if your code is shit when you first start out. You will become good with time.

Yeah, North Bay looks nice. I've been to Napa and saw some of the pretty vineyards.

I don't think there's anything wrong with EMACS. Stallman doesn't even contribute much code to it anymore because he's so busy with his "activism".

C, x86

fucking pleb

Can somebody share a website with C++ exercises please ? I need to git gud.

Barbed wire telephone lines 56k modems.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbed_wire_telephone_lines

I don't know how/if you'd be able to actually do that. I imagine you'd probably need to set up an Asterisk PBX or something also.

Oh, you should come to the coast, atinson beach and bodega bay are fantastic, then theres all that organic food in petaluma/sebastopol.

Drop your email and we can meetup and talk code ( and pol) sometime.

Not any mainstream language. English is the standard and is unlikely to ever change. This wouldn't be a very useful programming skill to have in any non-hobby capacity anyway. Try writing a simple translator in a normal language in python or javascript instead.

1. An average Linux distro provides you a metric shitton of compilers, interpreters, debuggers, IDEs and whatnot for almost every programming language under the sun - FOR FREE!

2. The base Linux system that sits underneath all the flashy GUIs was made by programmer geeks, for programmer geeks. Once you learn basic coding skills, it gets ridiculously powerful and flexible. Nothing your computer does is hidden from you. You can easily automate all sorts of tasks, putting that newly learned programming knowledge to productive use.

3. It's open-source from top to bottom. That means you can look inside any system component to see how it works. Invaluable for debugging, and as an intermediate-level learning asset.

4. It's Unix. The Unix philosophy of writing software encourages good programming practice. Learning it will serve you well even if you move to (((other systems))). The base system provides lots of examples of this philosophy in action.

5. It isn't made by a big Jewish corporation. It shows.

6. Linux-related jobs are relatively pajeet-free.

Bullshit.

You need to learn and understand the concepts from which programs are built. A language is just a vehicle for expressing those concepts, Understanding the concepts a language allows you to express is the hardest part of learning that language.

Whichever you learn, once you understand the concepts it uses, you can cleanly utilize that knowledge in another language. Once you learn a few languages spanning the most common programming styles, picking up another one typically takes a few weekends.

You don't need to remember the name of every standard library function. That shit can be looked up in the docs as needed.

tl;dr: Learn as many languages as possible. Don't be afraid of jumping back-and-forth between them while learning. Any shit you learn in language A will help you get language B.

Forget about math. The CompSci ivory tower types will shower you with flashy algorithms that require a PhD to understand, but in everyday coding rarely you need more than basic primary school math. If you ever need more, you can pick it up as needed. You will need linear algebra as minimum if you want to do 3D graphics though.

YOU FILTHY HERETIC!
t. Vim user

projecteuler.net/

You gotta start crossdressing now.

user isn't supposed to figure out that part until its already too late, you dun fucked up.

Is it ok to use Ubuntu?

Its easier to use but you will regret it the moment you become good enough to not need it. You should use the Debian variant for Linux Mint.

What's the difference between Debian Mint and not Debian Mint ?

you and I are shockingly similar in our objectives and desires. do you happen to be a eurasian manlet as well?

Regular mint is based on Ubuntu. Ubuntu is a fork of Debian, but it was so long ago that Debian isn't nearly as pozzed.

Does that have the same driver support that ubuntu has?

Debian? No, if you are going to be gaming, you definitely want the Ubuntu driver support. But if not, Debian has a great legacy of driver support.
Are you using odd or old hardware?

I am using an old desktop I plan on replacing soon. So new hardware. Maybe I should stick with my Mac. OS X is unix, right?

Not eurasian, but 5'9". Though Im tan as duck so Im probably Greek/Anglo Greeks ARE WHITE

But yeah, we need to form a programmers/hacker/vydia designer guild for pol and help eachother out.

You /g/oyim can find me in my email.

No it's not at all lol
It's forked from something that was similar to a Unix OS, but it is most certainly not a Unix OS today.

for what it's worth, a bootcamp near me teaches .net/java exclusively because it's what most in-demand right now.

you in delhi m8?

The name UNIX is owned by someone. Apple payed that someone money so they can be called UNIX.
Use GNU not UNIX.

midwest u.s., dawg

Close enough, racially speaking.

Sauce?

Packet radio.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terminal_node_controller

purpose?

I keep seeing it posted and am curious where it comes from.

C or C++. There will always be a job with these languages.

Run away from this bootcamp. Run fast. Run far.
please tell me it is some cancer "teaching wymon to code" camp like ironyard

Yeah right.

No

Yes it is.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Darwin_(operating_system)

Darwin is an open-source Unix operating system released by Apple Inc. in 2000. It is composed of code developed by Apple, as well as code derived from NeXTSTEP, BSD, and other free software projects.

Darwin forms the core set of components upon which OS X, iOS, watchOS, and tvOS are based. It is mostly POSIX-compatible, but has never, by itself, been certified as compatible with any version of POSIX. Starting with Leopard, OS X has been certified as compatible with the Single UNIX Specification version 3 (SUSv3).[2][3][4]

That doesn't mean apple isn't shit.

Don't forget to teach yourself about staying safe online. I don't mean "install an antivirus" I mean "post via the tor hidden service chained through a VPS you control with noscript enabled and your useragent spoofed". If you don't think they are trying to profile us as bod goyim while visiting places like this you should rethink your strategy.

GET IN HERE FAGGOTS

Terry A. Davis is the most redpilled programmer you'll ever meet. He made his own Holy OS in the name of God. He streams for some reason and he's streaming now.

There are many gems in this stream. A few minutes ago:

"God sponsored the holocaust because the Jews are wicked"

I know what you're talking about but this one didn't come off as one of those, which is one of the reasons I was looking into it. This isn't my field though so I'm curious whats the issue with them teaching .net?

Club the athiest jew-nigger with God.

Is your curiosity… throbbing?

I don't spend too much time on Holla Forums atm, but I already know a little C++ (sometimes I lurk Holla Forumsagdg). I use Linux exclusively now since I cut the cord to the Microsoft botnet over two years ago now. I might be able to answer some questions about getting started with C++ specifically if any other Holla Forumsacks wanted to know about it.

As far as I can tell for meme-work, Krita 3 is pretty much pro grade for image work on Linux now so yeah. Inkscape is basically the Linux standard for vector graphics. Any of the distros you mentioned should support a reasonably modern drawing tablet as well. There's Audacity for audio stuff as well as OpenShot you mentioned for video.

Also, some other well-respected and commonplace distros you didn't mention are Fedora, openSUSE, and the Arch variants Antergos and Manjaro. Any of these would be a decent desktop platform and all have different strengths.

Glad I'm not the only one that noticed the faggotry going on on Holla Forums with the "go back to Holla Forums" bullshit. It's even to the point where you don't have to say anything even remotely right wing or Holla Forums related to get told to go back to Holla Forums.

Mesu-Nized Festival, that page is an edit though, otherwise it's just traps.

I used to browse cuck/g/ a couple years ago. It was slowly being more and more infested by SJWims. Then suddenly almost overnight, it seemed like an invasion of political-correctness absolutely suffused the place. Any threads calling it out or ridiculing SJW trends in STEM were deleted, and overall the place pretty much turned into tumblr overnight. I expect m00t chose BOs who would load up boards w/ SJWs–including /g/.

Maybe something similar is in the early phases here? BTW, I entirely left cuck/g/ over a year ago now, and that was my last hold out there at cuckchan.

America is special because of God and we are exceptional since Pilgrims and we have manifest destiny. Japan and China are inferior nigger cultures. We will force them to use an alphabet. We will put the English King James TempleOS into every Intel chip in a factory ROM.

I don't care about this thread, it's full of trolls.

Terry Davis is pretty fucking brilliant tbh. Pretty sure he's at least a bit schizo, but I really like him at least across the Internet heh

Do you have any idea how dead Holla Forums is rights now? The BO was a D&C shill who made a sticky telling all the freetards to leave. The "Go back to Holla Forums!" Faggot is only one or two people at best, the best thing to do is ignore those faggots, remember, they want you to take the b8 and look like a sperg. The best way to beat these kinds of shills is to ignore them and keep on redpilling, that way they look like the foolish ones

sage

lel

He posts his phone number on the stream, we should call him and talk about redpills, God, and programming.

I remember this guy!
Nice to see he's still around.

Why?

Who's the BO now user? Is it some SJW faggot now or is it left totally AWOL w/ just whatever hotpockets were left in place?

I would LOVE that. Just don't troll him please. I like Terry. Do you have his number? I''l be watching if you do so.

Because he's the man

This, don't troll him too bad

OH SHIT SOMEONE'S CALLING KEK

;~;

Excalibur

Do you guys think he will publish that manifesto he's writing? I seriously want to read it.

HAHAHAHAHA

No need to wait user.

templeos.org/Wb/Home/Web/TAD/DailyBlog.html

Thanks, just noticed the URL. It doesn't appear to be actually online yet, though.

It's a gold mine.

What do we do all day?

We beat the nigger because the nigger cannot understand what a random number is.

We beat the nigger because the nigger thinks the brain does timer tongues.

We beat the nigger because he thinks TempleOS is real mode.

answer the phone, Terry!

? Working fine for me user.
Do you get anything at all when you choose the link?

TERRY CONFIRMED BRITBONG

HAHAHAHA

whoops, nvm. I had to scroll down. I assumed it would be at the top because the entries are organized chronologically.

oh shit another call

Thanks for reminding me about Ol' Terry Davis again user. Glad to see he's still kicking around.

God says…
don't_push_it Jedi_mind_trick you're_in_big_trouble absetively_posilutely Shalom
atrocious far_out_man let_me_count_the_ways horrendous baffling comedy
when_hell_freezes_over spending chill_out Give_me_praise bummer

He's inserting random phrases in his text. Watch him when he does it, I don't think he's doing anything other than intentionally inserting jabber into the text If you haven't noticed yet, he has a thing about 'CIA Niggers'. Probably trying to fuck with NLP AI software scraping his site is my guess.

>He's inserting automated random phrases in his text*

Somebody needs to teach Terry about adblockers maybe

I didn't realize Terry wrote his Bible software in C++, I just assumed he only wrote in x86 assembly. I'll have to have a look at it now heh.

I haven't kept up with Terry's OS in quite some time.
Has he implemented networking for it yet, or is the internet a product of Satan and CIA niggers?

Apparently not user.

I, Terry A. Davis, wrote all 120,853 lines of TempleOS over the past 12.9
years (full-time). It can run on some bare metal 64-bit PC's from about
2005-2010 with no layering, libraries, tools, modules or anything from other
sources. Otherwise, you run it in a virtual machine, like VMware, QEMU or Vir
tualBox. It is independent and stands alone. It has no networking, so it
certainly doesn't call home. 100% of the src code is including on all
distro's, from the kernel to the compiler to the boot loaders! See
::/Doc/Credits.TXT.

templeos.org/Wb/Doc/FAQ.html

Interesting

idlewords.com/talks/sase_panel.htm

that's pretty good heh

Unity is a SJW engine for people who have 0 programming knowledge. Mainly known for le ebin 8bit retro games running at 15fps.

CIA nigger doesn't know what random number. "Now, are you ready to get a job sucking CIA cock and being anally probed?

Knuckle dragging Jew is lost. Doesn't know what a random number is.

I've been noticing this too. Like they don't even know they reason why we left cuckchan's /g/ to begin with then, while we were having a good time, they bring their cuckshit over to Holla Forums too.

TRANSUMANIST PIECE OF SHIT TRASH STOP COMING TO Holla Forums FUCK YOU D/C SHILL SKYNET WE DONT NEED COME PUTERS MOFO BUILD WOOD HOUSES BLONDE GIRL ONLY TOOL ALLOWED ARE PITCHFORKS HERESY BURN BACK TO LEFTYPOOL AMISH NATSOC FOR LIEF CHIP IN BRAIN U BE MATRIX BATTERY PACK OMG BAN MODS PLS REPORT SAGE!!!!!

am I doing it right, Holla Forums? I tried to replicate the standard reaction to everything science and tech related on Holla Forums

No one had mentioned anything about transhumanism before you did. Are you still butthurt about that thread?

Based on the language, it can imply a ton of annoying steps. Like C++ needing a separate header file for every file you create, giving an index or overview of what's in it.
Plus setting up your compiler like Visual studio up with all the annoying packages to support things. Like downloading DirectX redistro's, All .Net's if you use them, Useful libraries and frameworks if you want headstarts on making games or apps.
It gets tedious as fuck just getting the compiler programs setup before you can start typing up code and see what it does.

we're just 200 replies in. just wait for the token amish to appear.

C++ is like LFS. Other languages are bloated for they include a lot of shit you'll never need. C++ let's you trim from the get go.

nice try, fgt.

Could be a selective experience. But apple products seem to keep going planned opalescence mode at the software level.
They push updates 3 times a year that seem to break 10% of users products. You can have an ipod. It will work fine, you update itunes. Doesn't even recognize anymore. Can no longer roll back itunes or install older versions.
Yet, if you find an ancient version of itunes on some dead archived site? ipod works perfectly for years without fault.
Same thing with macbook pros, hdmi slots just turning off forever after updates. IPhones losing ability to use wifi after update. Literally being fix by shoving the phone in a freezer for a day, not even joking.

Isn't Oakland a black containment thread of San Fran?

yes

How can one man be so based?

Hey, this is my post.

Not the Greeks worth a damn, chronicled to have migrated down from more northern climes then subjugated the disgusting muds that inhabited the area, keeping them as slaves. All Greeks who ever achieved anything that we remember, from the sacking of Troy, where Greek heroes were described with golden or red hair, onwards, were of this stock; a tiny minority in a sea of shitskins that were inevitably bred out, though some intelligence and vigor persisted predictably in the first few mongrelized generations, before outbreeding vigor could really destroy their traits.

You can even see records in the latter days of Classical Greece that indicate this: the Spartans were particularly strict about not breeding with their mud subhuman slaves, and were so still renowned for having fair hair and eyes long after all the others became racial Frankenstein's monsters.

I've read the amusing "refutations" of this, in which the dark haired untermensch offspring of ancient slaves shriek that the genetic and fossil record is continuous, but this does not in any way contradict the historical account, since we would expect to find those results for any tiny, elite, conquering population that ultimately was subject to extinction via introgression.

Outbreeding depression overcame vigor to really destroy their traits, I meant to type.

Yup, you're an obsessed, butthurt faggot alright.

Oh the author is plainly a libtard, and I wouldn't likely have even discovered the post if BasedTerry hadn't briefly hit during his meandering trail of linking last night.

But as a developer, I find some of the shit he said interesting. Or maybe it was mostly the alcohol heh

bump because I don't know that much about tech, but want to

Bump. Fuck the (((shills))).

You should also try Lua, then.

Solid, mature distribution.

Friendlier version of Debian. Includes spyware.

Retarded version of Ubuntu to prevent users from having to make 3 more clicks to have MP3 codecs. Includes Ubuntu's spyware. Absolute disregard for security.

Conclusion:
Don't use Linux Mint.

How about No?

I have ideas, but wtf should i do w them?

While not strictly optimised for German, ALGOL 68 was famously language-agnostic, allowing the identifiers to map to any keywords (and thus any language) you desired. There was thus a Russian-language ALGOL, a French-language ALGOL, etc., all compiling to the same thing.

I guess you could do the same thing in C using heavy use of define macros. That's essentially all that LOLCODE is.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Non-English-based_programming_languages

No it doesn't. Neither do any of the spins of Ubuntu(kubuntu, lubuntu, xubuntu)

The maintainer of mint hates jews too, mint is based.

If I can help implement them, I will.

But I warn you, I'm not good at things.

If this post is dubs, I raise funds, purchase lair, and hire you now.

You were this close to being mr robot

I know it's a very decent language and I know that IPFS, which is quite a serious project, is being coded on Go.

*However*, it is under Jewgle's control. So, I would avoid. For more information, see thread on Holla Forums.

>Can Google be trusted to sponsor open source projects?
No

I thought that was /fit/

is there any board that doesnt make you gay?

Is your ID some kind of trick or just pure coincidence?

OP-Chan, I am an avid Holla Forums shitposter and do my part to bring polack's attention to new books and whatnot, but I don't know the first thing about coding. Can you put together a book pack and instructions on where to start. I literally don't even know what programs I need (shells?) to install to start learning.

Holla Forums here who works in tech but has never used Holla Forums (not enough hours in the day).

I see you didn't mention node.js. Cancer of the tech world?

maybe this is a dumb question. How high level is doing stuff like hacking credit databases. Is this something that most people that do computer science are capable of doing. I'm interested in learning comp-sci but want to have some realistic goals (and things I can potentially make money off in the future).

Hi FBI.

Anyone know how feasible freelance web developing is? I have been trying to get an internship but where I'm at it's either you know someone who can get you the job, you had an internship in the pas, or one giant crapshoot. I already have done a ton of projects for school clubs that I have on my resume and shit, but it doesn't matter and now no ones hiring summer interns anymore. Freelancing seems like the only option I have.

It's always "pure coincidence"
tor jews

REMINDER

Open Source > (((FSF)))

OpenBSD > Linux - GNU> (((GNU + [anything]))) >>> (((Propietary OS)))

Haskell > Python >>> (((SJW Languages))) > (((Lisp)))

Pale Moon > Brave > ((Firefox))) >> Vivaldi >>> (((Chrome)))

For now don't fall for the Linux meme, keep Windows for pragmatic reasons or if you're an ideological crusader then use BSD or make your own OS.

In my opinion, freelancing is not a great option as it's full of all sorts of people in India and Asia who will severely undercut you. They do crappy work, but so might you if you have little experience and expertise. Additionally, web developing is very competitive, and probably best done by teams of people (a designer, a developer, a graphic artist).

Thanks for the tips OP, good thread.

There's a similar effort on Holla Forums to make everyone hate Holla Forums. Mostly just autistic shills who flip out and then spam threads whenever someone mentions Trump or jews, no matter how innocently/jokingly.

I want to ditch Windows as main OS because I don't trust it. If that's not a concern, then I imagine it would be fine to stick with it. I just recently started going through LFS to flesh out my Linux knowledge so I can make the switch, eventually, once I'm ready enough. Picking a desktop environment (all options are inferior to Windows) seems like it will be the hardest part.

Lad unless you are an uber geek of the highest calibre, starting at LFS as a way to transition from Wangblows is a terrible idea. Just set up a dual boot using Linux Mint or Ubuntu and go from there. You can be up and running with a decent Linux OS in 30 minutes and you can learn incrementally (like we all do) on the real thing.

The question isn't dumb nearly as much as you're shilling technique is tbh fam smh.

Install i3 wm. DEs are bloat.

check the video courses on udacity.com
they are all for free and helped me

if you´re triggered by chinks and indians, dont bother :DDDD

at least they're not niggers and wiggers, thats the world I'm trying to escape.

meant to reply to

I am and I have quite a bit of Linux experience (just never as a desktop).

Hadn't heard of that before, checking it out now. Thanks!

Pardon my perception then. Someone stating that "Windows [is] my main OS" immediately gave rather the opposite impression.

LFS certainly isn't for amateurs.

Excellent work contextualizing the shill memes against the shills.

UNITED WE STAND, DIVIDED WE FALL

T-TrumpOS

Haha this.

COME ON TERRY, WE NEED A NEW, BASED, TRUMP-OS.

Yeah. I felt it'd be shit going in. It doesn't seem like there are many options though.

hey south bay area too! I grew up in san jose. moving to whiter pastures soon, this place sucks. I'm in los gatos and holy shit over the past 8 years the amount of indians and chinese coming here has exploded.

Sauce?

Lurk moar, newfag.

Anything .js is cancer.

You, sir, are a retard of the highest caliber. Please kill yourself so that the average IQ of niggers goes up.

opensource.com/life/16/6/linux-laptop-haitian-family
archive.is/boCna

How I welcomed an immigrant family with a Linux laptop
By Phil Shapiro

I work at a public library in the Washington DC area that offers 27 Linux stations to residents, seven days a week.
This town—Takoma Park, Maryland—is one of the most diverse in the nation, with more than 92 nationalities among its 17,700 residents. Once or twice a month, a new family moves to town, and half of the time they arrive from another country. Last month a Haitian family moved in: a mother and her 15-year old son Marcus and 7-year-old son Daniel.

I speak French so I was able to welcome them to the town. I gave them a tour of the library and computer center (where I work). The mother told me she was very eager to learn English so that she could find her first job. In Haiti, she was close to finishing her law degree. So, I started thinking about what I could do to help speed her towards that goal. In a moment, I realized that if I could supply her 15-year-old son with a Linux laptop, and they could both use it to learn English. They'd also be free of concerns about viruses.

My goal became getting him the nicest possible laptop I could find for $60. As it happens, I'm fond of the Dell Inspiron 9300 and 9400 series of laptops. These Core2Duo laptops with 17-inch screens were high-end ten years ago, so these days they sell for about $100 on eBay. If I was lucky, I could find one for $60. Luck came my way, and I bought one for $54 (with $8 for shipping) and wasted no time installing Linux Mint 17.3 XFCE.

Then, I worked on what to add to the laptop to help them learn English.

From the LibriVox website, I downloaded the free, public domain audio reading of Helen Keller’s amazing autobiography, The Story of My Life, which is an excellent book that was first published in 1903. Then, I downloaded the text of the book (it's in the public domain) from Project Gutenberg and imported the text into Calibre, the free ebook reading software. Using my favorite Linux screencasting software, SimpleScreenRecorder, I married the text (in a large font) to the audio recording I created the first 11 chapters of the book as video files in this way, and uploaded them to YouTube. I also copied these onto the Dell Inspiron 9400, so these video files could be viewed offline.

This might have been helpful on its own, but I wanted to go one step further.

I wanted to find a hard copy book of Helen Keller's autobiography in French for the 15-year-old, Marcus, to read before he read the English translation on his laptop. That way he would have a familiarity with the story and could also spot English/French word equivalents when progressing through the screencast video files. So, I put out a call to my Twitter friends: "Does anybody know where I can I buy a hard copy of Helen Keller's autiobiography in French?" Within fifteen minutes I had an answer. Nicole Parrot pointed me to a Montreal bookstore that sells this book online for US $15.
Before I delivered the laptop, I also added Klavaro (a touch-typing tutor) and TuxPaint (an interactive paint program). Now it was ready.

To pay for the laptop, I plan to ask around in town for anyone who would like to chip in $5. I told my co-worker Altaywork Zeleke about it and she jumped at the chance. Step by step, we build community in this way. When Helen Keller wrote her autobiography in 1903, little could she imagine that her powerful words would be a valuable learning tool for a Haitian teenager more than 100 years later. She did her part. I did my part. Marcus will do his part. The creators of Linux, and all of the programs I installed on his laptop—they did their part.

I have a hunch Marcus will not soon forget the Linux laptop that welcomed him to America. And I wish TuxPaint creator Bill Kendrick could see Daniel whooping with delight as he explores the tool. Daniel is such a sweet kid and TuxPaint is such a sweet program. In a world filled with turmoil and strife, there's a family gathered around a Linux laptop at my public library—and they're all smiling, filled with hope for their future.

I'm smiling, too.

And mostly in banking and academia. Whoooo

Olà!

Think Python: Think Like A Computer Scientist is pretty good.

in general, O'Reilly books are a good place to start, as well, Learning Python is the size of a phonebook but worth a read.

And if a book starts off with simple exercises, don't skip them, or you'll be in the weeds as soon as it's not simple. Trying to learn a programming language without writing code is like trying to learn French without trying to speak or write French.

#frogtwitter out

Bump for good thread.

There is a tech/pol mumble up right now if you guys want to join
hostname:mumble-us.cleanvoice.ru port:50688

Contributed a Holla Forums and /col/ tier post on Holla Forums: 8ch.net/tech/res/621426.html

There's a long way to go.

back to Israel Shlomo

like many have said
meshnet for local networking
meshnets are fast and will be up quick but connecting the individual meshnets cities & towns into an internet equivalent will require something more than ham radio's packet system because it's slower than shit.
there is a real possibility that hackers will use existing satellites for this purpose its already a hobby, you can see MANY unauthorized transmissions on most satellites right now Many communications satellites have unused capabilities that can be tapped. Off the shelf equipment can be modified hacked for this purpose.
so don't worry user, there are more than a few techs that have these skills, and if SHTF Ham radio's voice communications will allow the spread of vital info like what make and model units are easiest to modify and which satellites are being used.

Quality post.

Not half lad.

I have a master's degree in CS.

I work in IT, in an n-tier architectured project part of a very large IS. I work with fucking gurus of security, database and networking management.

Considering the volumetry of data being processed at any moment, my projects have to be lightweight and efficient.

I have notions to expertise of so many languages I would forget some if I had to list them all. In fact, today the language is not a barrier anymore.

BUT

I don't know how I could help Holla Forums with this skill. When SHTF, I'm pretty confident it won't mean jack shit compared to farmers, medics, shoemakers, textile workers or carpenters. What's my purpose in the coming race war ? And if there's any, how can I learn to be good at it ?

With your knowledge and expertise, you don't strike me as a poorfag, so why not invest those shekels into something useful? Buy land, stockpile weapons and any resources you need when SHTF. With your skills perhaps you could help accelerate a SHTF-scenario. I dunno, just some ideas.

cooperation between separated groups of peoples will be key and communications is a big part of that, so your language skills will be useful even if your IT skills aren't.

build servers. build services. build independence.

and keep it, for you and yours alone. don't trade it to kikes. keep your mind on your own business and don't stop, don't blink, and don't loose your sanity.

build your own tools of production, to advance your own productivity, to accumulate and retain your own time. your own time, back to you, and kept with you.

this is the only way out of poverty. incidentally, this is the only way to kill the degenerates. keep their shit on them, with them, and away from you.

if anyone here believes they are exempt from barbell, book, and tool: let them die.

you can exercise… or not.

if the problem is make-believe work, i might suggest not doing more make-believe work. rather, pick up a problem, of yours, and own and destroy it. 'practice', in this regard, is often a useless distractive exercise in trying to fall back asleep while claiming wakefulness. fitful sleepwalking is still sleepwalking.

aside: your pipe is missing: |

fukin casul

I'm pretty sure I am blacklisted. I worked for over 6 years at a major studio as an engineer and now I can not get hired anywhere. Fuck major (((publishers))), they have ruined gaming as an art-form.

'sup Holla Forums
i mostly hang out on /agdg/ not on Holla Forums

Any propaganda battleground you do not fight on is ceded to the enemy.

love how most inane comments ITT get most replies while the most thought out get least

Bumping and rolling

Make OCR that reads captcha and creates thousands of social media accounts, ultimately spreading our propaganda into the ether

electrical engineering with small basis in computer programming

The Coincidence Detector came in to existence because Holla Forums and Holla Forums could come together and work.

However, it didn't happen on any of the chans.

It happened on the TRS forums which does a good job of banning jews.

bit.no.com:43110/1As8nyiVibNzfjLiS1eCinYia2dK2ZgHiz/

Router firmware meshnets when?

Being pseudonymous instead of purely anonymous helps too.

You need to be able to know who you're working with and who's capable of what.

Friendly reminder to drop (((Google))) and substitute it with better metasearch engine searx

You just copy cat of those philliphinos you fagget
Do you have that failsafe they implemented (the one that will turn off your dish if you read less communication with baseband of real owner)?

Why is searx better?

Blubfags can't compete with
(defun goldberg () (lambda () (lambda () '(((goldberg))))))(((goldberg))) => (((GOLDBERG)))

Help rebuild the internet m8. What else?

Good post

js is inevitable so you just have to grin and bear it, it's not all that bad, or maybe you just stop caring so much after a while.

I learned python using "Hacking Secret Ciphers with Python" and it's a great book for both learning the language and for basics of cryptography and also relevant to Holla Forums. It teaches ciphers from the most basic caesar cipher up to complex topics like RSA, and also how to crack them (the simlple ones, at least) Very interesting and useful intro book.

But you will learn the most by doing your own projects and building your own solutions like says. Unfortunately if you want to get a job at a big company you're pretty much expected to have a perfect understanding of algorithms and data structures, as it's all they fucking care about.

Forums are much better for getting anything done.

dear anons, learn something and you might make a bit more sense.

do you understand the frequency re-use method on both C-band and Ku-band satellites? If you did you'd understand the guard bands are exploitable. Please learn something about the subject before you make mouth noises that expose your ignorance.

I'm sorry your majesty , just thought you were copying these great haxorz
although it would be interesting to learn more about the subject

Word is for making things look pretty when making letters,documents, etc. For programming, it's easiest when everything is lined up properly. The default for notepad is that every letter/number/symbol takes up the same amount of space, so it's really easy to format it to look for programming mistakes. That's why it's better than Word for programming. Above that is notepad++ for winblows

And above Notepad++ is:
Emacs (Spacemacs is my favorite)
Vim (neovim)
Sublime Text 3
Atom (Like sublime, but slow)
Geany (decent graphical editor but not as nice to use as atom/sublime)

I re-used your mums puss puss last night kiddo.

no worries m8
I'm always happy to help others learn.

the way the C-band and Ku-band satellites re-use frequency spectrum has to do with using polarized (either vertical / horizontal or clockwise / counter-clockwise) waves. this leaves small bits of spectrum that are easily exploited, or much more commonly used for this hobby are unused transponders. the satellite owners / operators cannot shut them off on the old analog satellites.

The point I was trying to make was that even if SHTF I know for a fact that long distance medium bandwidth digital communications if possible and it can be used to connect meshnets that are hundreds of miles apart The pic I posted is OLD hugesnet stuff that can be picked up free or real cheap. The outdoor part (dish & associated bits) can be used as is, it's the indoor box receiver they call it, but it does much more is the part that needs hacking. The frequency it uses needs to be made adjustable so you can use frequencies other than the ones hughesnet uses. And the part that does the modulation / encryption needs to be disabled and the modulation done externally. After you've made these modifications you can point the dish at a satellite, find an open transponder or an opening in one of the guard bands. Once you've gotten the satellite, modulation method, frequency and polarity information exchanged with the link on the other end via ham radio or other method you can establish a data link.

python stinks and i dont like him

muh cuk
You electrical engineer or?

had a broadcast engineering gig in the 90s doing remote location broadcasting sporting events live from the stadium for ESPN etc…
I did a LOT of setting up and calibrating satellite communications systems. every gig, set it up, calibrate, transmit & tear down

I'm not even going to call you out on being anything. That in and of itself says volumes.

Here's some accumulated wisdom from an aspiring technowizard:

When I started out, I was obsessed over languages, and like many others I spent months shopping around for "the right language" to learn. The important thing to understand is that programming languages aren't languages at all, at best they're alphabets. A loop is the same in Java, C, Scala, Assembly, etc… I'm a better programmer now than I ever was in the past, and I can honestly say that I don't know any programming languages! That's right, not a single one! But I can read code in every language effortlessly, and with a reference sheet I can program in every language too!

Learn to use the shell, get a basic text editor, and copy a Makefle template off the internet. You now have everything you need to program. That's it! I use vim because I like the keybinds and it has syntax highlighting, but rally anything will do. Tools are just more bullshit to waste your time on, time you could be spending programming is instead spent setting up complicated IDEs and navigating menus.

Puzzles and exercises are useful for the very beginning, but the only way you're going to get any good is by real-world experience. The next time you think "gee I wish there was a program for this" make that program! Most of the time it's easy and useful. Want to time how long until your pizza is done? Program it. Want to organize your notes? Program it! It doesn't matter whether it's just a few lines in bash, a basic perl script, or a thousand lines of driver code, just do whatever you want when you want and you'll get good fast.

Networking, compression, expert systems, machine learning, electronics, finance, engineering, graphics, micro-controllers, operating systems, avionics, functional programming, etc… Every field you dabble in teaches you new ways to program and new ways to think in addition to giving you the ability to tackle wider and narrower projects. Basically, treat software like a tinkerer treats machinery, take everything apart from refrigerators to airplanes until you gain an intuitive sense of how things are designed and built.

are you meaning learn flowcharting?

I first learned BASIC then FORTRAN in school and I taught myself Z80 assembly when I got a Timex 1000 and I wanted to do more than the BASIC command set would allow. Thankfully the Timex's command set included peek and poke commands and once you mastered its assembly language the only limits are the hardware.

you make a great point in that a loop is nearly the same in all languages, the switches however… (if / then) vs (if / then /else) is just one example of differences between languages. the way a language handles it's errors is another place the differences really show.

His point is that all languages have the same constructs, if/else, loops, errors, etc. Once you know a few the differences are mostly trivial.

Pretty much, though I usually only bust out actual diagrams and charts if I get stuck. Which reminds me:

The vast majority of the time, you can get the work done really fast by shitting out some retard-level code. DOn't bother spending the time to perfect it, just get it running with no major bugs and call it a day. In general, get the whole program working no matter how poorly, and only then go back and refactor and polish until it works right. Remember, "good enough" really is good enough.

DAE LUCID?!

I understand, simple projects often don't require it unless you're doing for somebody who wants good documentation.
but I've always found flowcharting the program first helps me

only if you are doing HELLO WORLD
I've learned a few languages since I learned BASIC on punched cards user and while there are great similarities in simple constructs like loops when it gets down to it there are reasons why there are so many languages. It all depends on the user of the program, is it an accounting program? a scientific program? a webpage database interface? does it need to be multi-platform etc…

go reread the first part of since you seem to be having trouble with the concept

SHUT IT DOWN

I want to learn programming after realizing (3 years latter) that finance is shit, rigged and the jobs in this field are ether underpaid or have overworks as everyday bread.

where do i start?
some folks say i should start simple like python while others say i should go from classic to know and start at least in C, then c++ then java and so on.

thanks

Pick a language, get an IDE or Sublimetext with package control and some stuff, start learning basic syntax, then continue to keep reading and writing code until you get it.

codewars.com is a good resource for programming exercises. If you can make an account on the page you're on the right path.

learnxinyminutes.com/

Forgot to link this. This spells out a lot of basic syntax quickly.

Jobs are a very bad reason to get into programming. Within 2 decades tops self-programming machines controlled by Amazon, Google and Microsoft (maybe also Oracle) will wipe the industry of all jobs outside of those organizations.

reminder that this is true.

What work would you consider doing then? Remember don't worry about the Shekels you should only partake in projects that help humanity.

Define "SJW Languages" - because if that means anything other than whitespace no.
Haskell, Python and Lisp are all shit-tier languages (Hell, Python isn't even a language, it's just c+whitespace.)

I mean Ruby, and those languages that ask to add "trigger warnings". AKA made by kikes.

JS won't be necessary forever. Sooner or later (can't be too far away) the scripting languages should all converge and we'll be able to pick whatever syntax we like and use them interchangeably.

Depends how used. Automation is still automation - if you are already good with lightweight just shift away from "lightweight for huge amounts of data" and toward "lightweight for limited overall resources." Embedded stuff does wonders for each of those professions. If you can free up 1 person from making textiles or 1 fish farmer from having to perform maintenance on his fish you've doubled your value as a raw laborer - and you should be able to automate way more than 1 position away.

Fuck, I hope not. Having more than 1 language means more than 1 language designer. More than 1 language designer means inherent incompatibilities between languages. Inherent incompatibilities between languages means you get niche groups of developers that only work with one thing providing the language designer incentive to cater to them in addition to the existing featureset leading to cross-language incompatibilities. We've been down that road before (silverlight, flash, javascript, jscript, vbscript, etc - all worked in a browser together once - and I use the word "worked" loosely) and it fucking sucks.

JavaScript started out shit but ultimately it was the least fucked out of all of the above and it has come a long way since then - to the point it works great on every platform, clients, servers and distributed systems. The only thing you can't really do with JavaScript at this point is write an operating system with it running on bare bones and frankly it's just a matter of time before someone designs a chip to treat JavaScript as assembly at this rate.

The alternative to JavaScript is another iteration of browser wars and frankly it's only really trumped by c# at this stage (though with Microsoft's seemingly tireless effort to destroy ,NET with Core and Universal c# is going to die - at least I hope.)

I think you have the arrow pointing the wrong way in you are formula tbh fam.

How's /agdg/ coming these days user?

Thanks

im from one of those 3rd world countries, do we have more time or it will be worse for us?

i like programing, but im also doing it for the money, shits hard here.

would it be insane to set a goal and try to enter eh… lets say, some shit like GitHub in
4 years or less? even if its some entry level shit job? even those seem waay better than what i can aspire in finance/banking

Embedded development will likely be safe and most useful.

Anything to do with systems programming, embedded, or robotics/vision probably has a long future ahead for talented developers tbh.

So, ASM, C, C++. Also, the talent to take complex, abstract ideas and turn them into functional software will ensure plenty of demand for many decades at least.

Robotics not so much, once we have self programming machines we'll have little to no need for robotics developers (they're already working on pretty much perfect industrial automation robotics.) The ongoing need will be embedded development on the scale of Arduino/RaspberryPI/Mojo type things for very niche applications small enough not to be worth the time on machines that can program them.

Forgot to explicitly mention AI. It's closely affiliated w/ vision ofc, but has many other domains it touches.

C# is one of the most widely used OOP languages. I doubt it's going to die anytime soon.

Bump

If it doesn't, then it will be due to the machinations of M$. After all, it's one of their biggest vendor lockins along with the .NET framework.

However business apps such as those commonly written in C# trust me, business usage is far bigger than the script-like use of C# in gaymin are exactly the type of software likely to be written in the future by AI, as opposed to the types mentioned here:

When I'm hear a comment like that, I usually gain the impression the commenter tends to watch/read a little too much scifi.

Robotics are by far one of the most difficult realms of software (and hardware) development being done. As long as humans are in the loop, robotics will be a top contender for the dwindling amount of talent available.

mislinked

Have you used Universal or Core yet? c# is already dead, they're just debating whether to keep it OOP and gut the .NET core or to do away with half of c# and switch to XAML for forms with half the .NET core locked away from the developer.

They're going all-in on the app mentality and it will kill c#.

I said pretty much perfect INDUSTRIAL robots. There is a big difference between an industrial level of AI and what the average person thinks of AI.

The entire point of the comment is that we aren't going to be in the loop for anything but the most niche applications by ~20 years out.

I'll grant you robotics are a nasty thing to program (velocity, acceleration, jerk, snap, crackle and pop - if that doesn't prove to you I know what I'm talking about it means you don't know what you're talking about.) The Human doesn't need to program it though, which is the whole point. With industrial machines you can already have someone record the movements like macros - image recognition works fine at this stage for an arm to pick things off a moving conveyor belt and line them up, etc. Industrial automation might involve a bunch of Benders one day but they aren't needed save for maybe some versatility that isn't at this stage. When you start adding ANNs into the mix you don't even need a programmer, just a "good" and "bad" weighting mechanism which can be coded in at the factory. As a result once we have self-programming machines and/or Human-level ANNs programming will be dead as a profession outside of the most niche embedded applications too small for anyone to bother with.

Psychology might see an uptick.

Time will tell. The idea that AI will somehow ensconce the human trait of creativity (a very strong requirement in any but the most rudimentary of algorithms) is–to put it mildly–a stretch of the imagination.

I'm quite confident the types of development I mentioned here will be going on at the hands of talented men for many decades to come:

We can already do that. It's called a random number generator - just attach it to the normal back propagation mechanisms and poof - creativity at the "Human" level of a degenerate libtard artist.

Lel. Well tbh I had things more practical in mind lad.
:D

Semantic matching/footprinting/sorting algorithms have that covered - just need more processing power at this point. I forget who it was (Intel, AMD, IBM or Samsung I think) is working on a new chip specifically for back propagation One of them is the equivalent of about 10% of the Human brain when you adjust between the clock rate of the chip and the frequency at which neurons in the brain can fire.

Well I suppose we can civilly disagree then? I don't think that the fundamental characteristic of human creativity will ever be sufficiently well simulated to be a practical solution to entire swaths of human endeavor–not the least one of which is software engineering itself heh.

Bump

This Thread Is A Beautiful Place And I Am No Longer Afraid To Bumb.

Come on based Terry, do a livestream today.

youtube.com/channel/UCdX4uJUwSFwiY3XBvu-F_-Q/feed?activity_view=6

Just made a little comic, and this is as good a place to put it as any.

4u

genuinely kek'd

If you want to start with the best

openbsd.org/books.html

OpenBSD is on the right track. Linux is getting consumed from SystemD and the Kernel is bloated.

If you can't use an operating system's command line you are using the dumbed down version i.e the Graphical User Interface because you are too stupid to learn.

I Use Zorin 9 full, (mostly because it came with play on linux ready to go).

But its based on Ubuntu 14.04… i need to be watching for the Spyware OP mentioned?

You could teach us how to make money so we can prosper and use our resources when the time comes.

I actually do want to get into the same job as you. Or around there but I barely started my adult life.

Bump - 1999 - Music From the Adventures of Thread and Thread

Mein nigger. Also any of the BSDs are worth knowing about, but they do lag behind linux in terms of driver compatibility, which can be a factor on extremely new hardware.

Learning these systems in a VM is a very attractive alternative though.

fixed

thanks bro

i need to learn to program, but I have no fucking work ethic

It's tor, dumbass. Go back to browsing slate and cuckchan

Then definitely do shit like
and . I've still learning coding and I ran into a slump, being uninterested in actually coding, not just reading books about coding. Projects seeming too hard or too big to do right now.

Doing codingwars right now and I'm really enjoying this. Not only I'm improving my language specific knowledge, but also figuring out algorithms, which is what I'm most interested in.

The Ultimate Intellectual NatSoc Warrior Path
Consider learning these subjects:

1.) Mathematics (up to linear algebra and differential equations)

2.) Programming

3.) Racial History and Science

4.) Occultism

This is a merger between /sci/, Holla Forums, Holla Forums, and /fringe/.

Pics related is a booklist for the racial history part.

Could you attach them?

Did you mean these, m8? I'd add some tidbits of economics general political and warfare knowledge to that, otherwise I agree and follow that as well.

Second. Pretty big images, tbh.

Pirate radio, mostly. Pamphlets.

Just be aware it's fucking hard to get a job. That's all. It's not easy at all. They're not begging for workers, that's for fucking sure.

Am I right in thinking that we have H1Bs and pajeet immigration to thank for that?

I can't believe Holla Forums people are not smart enough to recognize & dismiss trolls.
We have trolls here by the bushel full, but they're obvious & easy to pick out.

Holla Forums = smart
Shills = stupid

Well, I DID advise Holla Forumsacks to buy Silver Lake Resources when it was 4 or 5 cents a share, maybe dump about $2,000 into it (in your own name, not a broker's street name).
But it's already at 40 cents a share now.
It will probably top out at around 5 bucks a share, but not until after
THE GREAT CORRECTION
And a lot of horrific misery.

Yes. Also, most female engineers and programmers are from India. Very few came from America or Europe, but the figures are kept secret by the government, who refuses to release them.

Interesting topic m8

What kind of programs and projects do you write to hone your programming skills, especially in scripting languages like Python, Perl, etc.?

/cuteboys

As usual, leftists are trying to steal OC and make shitty edits in the hopes of it having as much success as the original would

why?

Anyone who doesn't believe in shills needs to check this thread out. It starts out super useful but then about halfway down it gets shilled to hell. Who the hell cares about computer jesus?

TY for what started out as a good thread op. This is great info!

Also bump

The Pains of Being Autistic At Heart - 2009 - s/t

The War on Bumps - 2014 - Lost in the Thread

start by reading this

dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/55873925/comfy guide for linux virgins and tech casuals draft.html

it's a shitty beginner guide to installing linux mint and useful tips for it that I made when I was getting into it

you need to become used to stuff like the bash terminal and having a linux machine will help you get into it

later once you get more comfy with it read these
dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/55873925/master.sh

dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/55873925/owncloud_install.sh

just by working through them they will teach you a bit about bash script

make sure to save the 3 files for future reference because dropbox links change if you move the file

and while doing all of that you should learn Python not so much for programming and vidia, you can do that with it plenty of people do, but because python is used for doing linux stuff like writing linux code

and then pick at least java or C++ and make that your main language

Interesting, thanks for this.

No more fratricidal board wars.

I agree. That was part of the reason cuckchan went to shit.

OP, is there anyway I and the other pollacks can learn your level of competence by reading several books and academic journals? Where should one start?

Bampu.

Bullshit its literally because of sjws bullying companies into making shit. Last game i bought was witcher 3, before that CSGO and Divinity Original Sin.

Dead in the water as soon as no boycotts became a rule. When one major game that had millions poured into it flopped due to a boycott, every single game company would have taken notice. When they asked why it was boycotted and we answered "no more socjus in games" we would actually have a good game produced again.

Should still learn to code though and I wish i had time to tfw med school is a cunt for free time

False.

Bimp

C++ master race bump

I don't want to let this threads die either.

Have a bump, I'll make a webm on quick installation of Mint probably today.

Here we go.

This covers pretty much everything you need to know except:

Everything else you'll have no trouble figuring out yourself.

Absolutely beautiful. Sincerely thank you, user! This will come in handy for my eventual switch to Mint.

Glad you like it.

The Desktop Environment (DE) in vid is Cinnamon (Mint comes with few variations to pick from). It's pretty new but it's good if you're coming from Windows as it's designed to have similar feel for it. I use xfce
You can check out the look of most of DE variants on yt, but you can't miss with Cinnamon.

I might make a vid on mandatory firefox addons later.

bump

Gud jerb user/10
>dat soundtrack doe

Bumping good threads.

I swear, guys. This is absolutely the last time that I bump this thread.

B U M P
U
M
P

Here we go, the firefox video.

If you're using firefox, make the following adjustments and install these addons.

If you're using firefox forks, some of these things will be done for you already.

I have a program called serif. You can get it really cheap when it's on sale.
They have different art programs. You can get stuff down to mili meters or lower I think. I have enjoyed it.

lolno

White lists some "ad" servers (((becau$e reason$))) which can inject your system with adware and trackers.

and if you clear the default white-list it automatically replenishes itself when there's an "update"

use uMatrix instead.

go into about:config and delete/disable all entries pertaining to it. Browser makes calls to their servers.

this is a great why to stick out like a sore thumb. Your browser will say windows while your packets will say linux or mac if that's what you are using.

install Random Agent Spoofer instead, and go through the tick list an disable everything you possibly can without breaking functionality, most importantly WebFonts which is used to install malicious SVG files that can root your shit.

With RAS you can select which group of random OS/Browser combos you want to display but use the group that matches your OS…like if you use windows 8, use the group that shows you as windows 7 through 10 with all browser variants.

also it has other features that saves you time from going into about:config for all that other shit like window size spoofing and CSS history deleting.

sincerely, Holla Forums

I have went through the whitelist you mentioned in the video.
It doesn't "replenish" itself in my case.

Disabled in the about:config section of the video.

This might be a fair criticism, but it's better than nothing. If my understanding is correct, they can't figure out the OS without any scripts allowed, which noscript should cover.

Random Agent Spoofer is a good alternative but it's more complex. Goys will advance themselves when time is right.

tl;dr - you'd save yourself 2/3s of a post if you actually watched the video.

browserleaks.com/whois

have fun

and you cant count / read

if you removed pocket successfully there would be no icon which is what I said.

I didn't say that, I said it replenishes when it "updates", and no code doesn't have different effects on different people.

stop defending bad advice.

Didn't happen in 1 year of usage for me. Provide source.

See 1:22 of the video.
The pocket is successfully removed, I recorded that part last.
Stop being that fucking dense.

There you go you piece of shit.

does anyone still use packet d..dio?

HEIL HITLER

>browserleaks.com/whois
Thanks for the link user. Any other good ID'ing/Fingerprinting sites? IIRC eff.org supports something called planoptik?