The criminalization of pedophilia is a social control policy aimed to take power out of the hands of the common man

The criminalization of pedophilia is a social control policy aimed to take power out of the hands of the common man.

Why 4chon erases so fast redpill threads?

Because even a broken clock is right twice a day.

You bitch are afraid you will not be able to compete with the little ones?

Well, you should. You really would not be able to. The little ones are a universal preference of men of all eras and places.

There is absolutely nothing wrong in liking pre-teen girls.

Tell me again how exactly it is that having sex with kids gives you power. I am a little unclear on that part of your thesis.

Gives power to the commom man to fulfill his sexual urges, which is one of the basic human needs.

By taking that out, the elites increase their control over the common man.

You are literally nigger-tier.
Yes so I should go rape any girl's ass because hurr durr muh dik. muh dik muuhhh dikkkk.
*animal
>MFW YOU RIPPED THIS STRAIGHT FORM FUCKING PAEDOPHILE FORUMS
Got any proof of this conspiracy? Or does it only exist to reason why you want to fuck little kids?

I don`t argue with liberals. You don`t have reason.

If you don`t follow any traditional religion, you will never understand the need for girls to be given to a man early, and raised as a proper wife instead of being free to do whatever she wants.

That`s why your country is full of feminist sluts.

Same thing with me. I don't reason with reddit fags. checkmate bucko ;;^)

Never visited reddit. You`re wrong.

Keep with your liberal values while I keep mine traditional/conservative ones. Let`s see what will prevail in the end.

I`m glad I don`t live in USA, but in a country where I can freely fuck a 10 year-old girl and nobody cares.

I feel sorry for american preteen girls, though, as there is no true males in that country to give them the love they deserve.

You

sure

do

look

you

do.

Because

spacing

your

fucking

sentence

definaitely

adds

to

the

aesthetic

readability.

Pedofag.

I always wrote like that on chans, newfag.

Because

you

came

from

reddit

first.

;)) checkmate

You are 15 or just a slut?

if you gave a better argument besides
to why you want to fuck kids then yeah sure.

And yet you never will.

Because it`s natural, healthy and approved and recommended by all traditional major religions.

While the criminalization of it is a total modern development, typical of our degenerate era and pushed by feminists and modernists.

Anything else?

In current world you cannot marry a 8yo girl, but can marry another man.

How did we get at this point…

A lot of it also has to do with female hysteria and rationality. The criminal sisterhood is real and it's all around you - the hand that rocks the cradle is the hand that rules the world.

Irrationality*
Fostering emotional dependence in children is motherhood tactic 101 right after abuse and mental castration.

Guess.

It was criminalized to prevent children from being tricked into prostitution.

Who tricks them into prostitution?

Ohhhhh

Literally not an argument
wtf

When people realize they are defeated or have nothing more useful to say they often resort to non-arguments.

What if it was consensual?

THE ELITE DON'T WANT ME TO FUCK KIDS!
IT WAS THE JEWS!
>proof? regardless that the jews are actually fighting right now for incest rights.
THE FEMINIST!
so far OP just acted like a complete fucking victim regardless how his disturbing sexual appetite of MUH DIKKKK. See for details.

It's gibsmedats for 28+ yo women

My heart breaks for you, user. How will I ever get to sleep on the big, strong, hairy chest of my loving husband knowing that you can't diddle kids without consequences?

Sounds like you're talking about faeries or goblins or some shit. Is that the new pedo word for prey?

You faggots are not quite as bad as the pedos, but not far from it.

so hard to post

I guess I can only post a bit…

I would not consider girls around the age of 11 who are healthier than most "pedophilia", but I do think the criminalization of young marriage is meant to control and change society, which it has and does. The change in morals and desires (money, school, fame, parties, babies, etc) is also important.

It is a breath of fresh air to see a religious person who is not influenced by "half your age plus seven", or modern societies trends. Whether or not someone would agree with my exact ideals, I feel saddened that many institutions seem to take modern values (not limited to this exact topic

I was once told by a woman that people will go to Hell because girls are supposed to go to college (implying they cannot go when they are older anyways, but why?), and are not supposed to stay home taking care of babies (grand parents can help). Maybe I misunderstood her, maybe she was not good at speaking, I hope so.) as scripture.

aannd done…

Yours will.Only small, conservative pockets within liberal societies might survive.
Do you think a society has to have marriage standards that commonly has or only allows marriage at the point of adolescenthood in order to be moralist or last a very long time? One that only allows people to marry when they are full grown adults, but does not teach that it is wrong to marry earlier?

Not even Jared Fogle personally, but I find this kind of heartwarming.

It is, even the whole story, contrary to what some might say knowing it.

bump

Aoc ≥ 13