What can i use to make lean? i know all the basic like sprite and jolly ranchers, and i know you need codeine...

what can i use to make lean? i know all the basic like sprite and jolly ranchers, and i know you need codeine. anyone know what i can get over the counter with codeine for lean?

Cough syrup you fucking retard.

yeah no shit faggot, but what cough syrup, and how much codeine should there be in it

You put 2 Fl Oz in a cup, you fucking autistic sperglord.
Get some fucking opiates instead of making shitty ass lean.

what opiates nigger, all i know is codeine. and for fucks sake what codeine over the counter

Prescription cough syrup. Codeine and promethazine.

i cant get a perscription atm so someone is doing it for me but she is those people who ask too many questions. so im just gonna tell her to buy some stuff over the counter. so what has codeine in it that can be used for lean which you can buy over the counter

this

what opiates tho

You can't buy codeine over the counter anymore, fam. Purple drank is a very old nigger meme.

You can still buy straight DXM cough syrup and gels to robotrip, last time I checked.

underage b&

See

Just make sure it's pure DXM and no acetaminophen or you'll fuck your liver up.

yeah but idk i heard dxm is worse. i know dxm is in robitussin

heroin morphine hydrocodone/vicoden oxycodone hydromorphone fentanyl oxymorphone

eh no im 18 just with strict as fuck parents who already have caught me with this shit plus more, so i just have other people do my shit for me.

Exactly.

When you look at the active ingredients label, the only ingredient you want on there is dextromethorphan. Go for the gels if they have them because the syrup tastes like piss. If you're gonna get the syrup, make a nonalcoholic cocktail.

and where do i get that?

dxm is better faggot only people who like taking negro penises in their buttonholes prefer lean

okay op here, just someone be a real nigga and put a recipe in for me that is gonna make good shit and wont kill me after two sips.

DXM is actually like the safest thing you can do over the counter. The lethal overdose amount is very high. But go to erowid and do your research.

Official lean recipe
grape delsym 11 fl Oz
put delsym in cup
drink it

any specific delsym? anything i gotta look for in it? i know you can buy it otc

grape delsym

op here, i know im bein a dumb gay ass nigger for asking stupid questions but i know a shit ton of people who die for this shit and i wanna sell it/drink it, so i wanna get it as perfect as i can

any measurement of dxm i should look out for in it?

You won't get it perfect. Lil Wayne has been doing it for God knows how long and he still ends up in the hospital every other month.

yeah i know but thats what im tryin to avoid, which is why im asking everyone else on what to get an what not to do