HAPPENING IN DENVER, COLORADO

BREAKING

ACTIVE SHOOTER IN DENVER, COLORADO

INJURIES REPORTED

MIGHT BE DRIVE-BY, MIGHT BE ACHMEDS

Other urls found in this thread:

broadcastify.com/listen/feed/32
archive.is/ptUYd
thedenverchannel.com/news/local-news/denver-police-actively-investigating-a-shooting-at-a-building-near-15th-and-wynkoop-streets
breaking911.com/breaking-active-shooter-in-downtown-denver-multiple-victims/
archive.is/JW7Ir
twitter.com/hatstwit/status/747913615294889984
overwatch.gamepedia.com/McCree
beta.furrynetwork.com/gyrflcn/
furaffinity.net/user/gyrflcn
archive.is/Czcei
huffingtonpost.com/melissa-bartick/reclaim-our-domestic-tran_b_10690346.html
twitter.com/yiea1997
youtube.com/watch?v=uqVdejKVhe4
breitbart.com/texas/2016/06/28/clock-boy-returns-clock-boy-ahmed-returns-just-couldnt-stay-away-texas/
youtu.be/E2sJ7rSbSsc
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nice Hitler Dubs.

Trips, and it's a Turkish midget.

Denver police/EMS stream

broadcastify.com/listen/feed/32

Jesus Christ, a lot of shit

A lot of shit happened in the past few years

Isn't technology great. We never cease to innovate in the field of entertainment.

I'm sure on D-Day our forefathers were thinking about how one day, their grand-children and great-grand children could listen live to police radio half a world away, while praying for it to be a muslim.

Nice digits, mang. Dubs for sandniggers?

rollin for sandniggers

If dubs, Obama's behind it.

fuck, another one?

what the hell is going on?

PLEASEBEWHITEPLEASEBEWHITEPLEASEBEWHITEPLEASEBEWHITEPLEASEBEWHITEPLEASEBEWHITEPLEASEBEWHITEPLEASEBEWHITEPLEASEBEWHITE

if dubs, it's Sam "Use a .22 On A Jew" Hyde

If repeating digits, its ISIS

Two shootings in less than an hour? San Hyde is growing stronger.

Well fuck, who is it then? The Chinese?

Is it the heat that's causing all this?

Coulter's Law, remember.

Sam can teleport from country to country using his hate for minorities alone

Hitler's true dubs are 55

It's a mudslime, checkem

And so, false flag struggle for martial law saga continues

Welp. Sorry Denver.

SHOOTER CONFIRMED BLACK ON BROADCAST

H A P P E N I N G

If 1 its a mud
if 2 its a jew
if 3 its a gay
if 4 its a moor
if 5 its a jive (ass nigger)
if 6 its a chick with a dick
if 7 its a heathen
if 8 its a supreme gentleman who has never had a date
if 9 its a person of crime
if 0 the shooter is a white race hero

YEAR OF THE FIRE MONKEY

The 28th day of each month is considered a "lucky day" in fire monkey years.

I NEED PROOF NIGGER

If dubs it's Sam Hyde (again)

How is this possible?? Don't we have laws banning blacks?!

SHIIIIEEEEEEEETT

From Denver police broadcast:
Shooter identity (incomprehensible) black male

could be my mistake tho

:^)

If this is true, then it all but guarantees that the weapon was obtained illegally.

Doesn't look like this is going to amount to much.

TWO HAPPENINGS IN ONE DAY
W E W

Don't lose hope user, it could literally be ISIS.

Hard to argue with those trips.

BNO NEWS UPDATE: First reported images of the shooter

I was watching some of the local coverage and the news bunnies didn't seem too excited. But who knows.

"If you kill your enemies they win, but shooting your friends is far more rewarding"

-Justin "not important" Trudeau

Police still searching for shooter.

archive.is/ptUYd

Justin Trudeau is not very effective.

shooter identified as samil hayeed

Dubs confirm

Kek wills it

After the explosion in Turkey he hijacked a plane and went straight to Denver to kill some niggers

Dubs confirm Justin "don't shoot until you see the whites of their skins" Trudeau on a shooting spree in CO, but smoked too much of the "Canadian Rosemary" before he locked-n-licked his Chinese AK, after making his final prayers to Allahu Snackbar.

If it's a black or muzzie and the kill count is below 3, the mass media wont report on it.

guys just hit F10

I can dig it.

embed of nearby evacuation

HANDS UP DON'T SHOOT

RAMADAN

lf dubs, it's Jeb.

(Checked)
TRULY THE RELIGION OF PEACE

Whose turn was it to watch Sam Hyde?! Don't you know you can't take your eyes off of him!

Is it finally time for me to dump my happening images?

WHITE MALE WITH RED BANDANA

BROWN HAIR

CARRYING SHOTGUN

Sam?

UH OH BOYS

WHITE MALE

How soon before they blame Trump for this?

BREAKING: Video of spree killer known only as ¡Yeb! being killed by a daring areal police raid.

IF DUBS IT'S SAM

Thank you Ebola-chan.

Yesterday. Trump is responsible for all shootings past, present and future.

Is this a WHITE MALE, or a Zimmerman style (((WHITE MALE)))?

Nah, I'm in Turkey

at least we know the media will be covering this one now.

Any one from Denver? What's at the Alliance Center?

Is the gunman still on the loose?

everyone on twitter is saying it's a bunch of lefty non-profits

Sounds like this one is low energy

Jeb?

So no dune coon massacre?

No news, but the scanner's still buzzing somewhat, so probably.

Drugged out shooting, maybe?

dude pry got cucked

#rekt himself
thedenverchannel.com/news/local-news/denver-police-actively-investigating-a-shooting-at-a-building-near-15th-and-wynkoop-streets

FALSE HAPPENING

The media is doing this now. Every damn gangland shooting or disgruntled ex-husband is now being reported as a "active shooter", to imply that it is a mass casualty incident.

Alright, so probably not the religion of peace

Ok, boys, you can wrap this up. Shooter's offed himself.

breaking911.com/breaking-active-shooter-in-downtown-denver-multiple-victims/

archive.is/JW7Ir

smh tbh

pollack?

This was the most low-energy shooting I've ever witnessed

plz dont be white

Sounds a lot like disgruntled ex.

an heroed over some stupid whore

Belorussian name, apparently.

Probably some beta cuck

so its just a general slav then?

SHOOTER CONFIRMED

twitter.com/hatstwit/status/747913615294889984

>>>/r9k/ goes outside

IT'S HIGH NOON

(((NATHAN KOZOLOWSKI)))

GAS THE FURRIES
FLAME WAR NOW

IS IT A STONER?

That's a Polish name, buddy.

first reply to that tweet

confirmed to have stolen his dads gun

BAN ASSAULT REVOLVERS

Oh jesus christ, he killed in the name of Overwatch

overwatch.gamepedia.com/McCree

(5)

why does it always have to be a white guy

Blizzard must answer for this misogyny.

HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN!?
WE NERFED HIS HAMMER FAN WEEKS AGO!

umm is the shooter a furry??

Completely wasted his ult though.

no

Guns possess the bodies of hwhite men and compel them to murder womyn.

She survived, working as intended

He's a fucking furry? Am I seeing this right?

poles are kikes u stupid jewish retard smfh

Iiiits high nooon

What are the cops swarming with then?

bigotry and hatred for blacks.

ummmm

First the enrichment in Turkroachland and now this. Happenings are almost a daily occurance in the current year.

BAN ASSAULT FURFAGS

c'mon lad

HAHAHAHAHAHA, WHAT THE FUCK, NIGGA

Hope you fags are archiving and saving for meme potential.

TOPKEK

FURRY CONFIRMED

my names like, ummmm, its like, NOT IMPORTANT

Just as soon as I take this selfie and figure out where these metal tube things go i'll make all the conservatives pay!

More like another "mentally unstable" white male killing a woman because she said no.

smh at the patriarchy
this is why i need feminismus uwu

Hotline Denver?

WE NEED TO BAN HIGH CAPACITY A SALT WHEELGATS

I don't think it's actually that guy. He lives in Germany (appears to be a race traitor though) and was headed to anthrocon in pittsburg, no reason he would be in Denver and getting a gun as a foreigner with short notice would be difficult. That's too far to travel for a targeted killing too.

beta.furrynetwork.com/gyrflcn/
furaffinity.net/user/gyrflcn
Make a throwaway to see these, they're fucking gold.

Good old slacktivists and their hashtags

you realize if he lived in germany he would have literally zero ability to posses a handgun, right?
retard

>hashtag hashtag hashtag hashtag hashtag hashtag hashtag hashtag

HOW DID HE GET THIS DANGEROUS ASSAULT

r-revolver…

THE SECOND AMENDMENT ONLY REFERS TO MUSKETS!

I TOLD YOU, THE CHINESE ARE SHIT!

Or take a screenshot you fucking useless faggot

The feminists will have a field day with this one.

It usually isn't.

At least the leftists can't whine about assult rifles.

Nigger it's more than conceivable that given enough time someone from overseas who appears 'american' enough could purchase a handgun through a private transfer. What i'm saying is he probably didn't have enough time.

Please tell me this isn't an argument that has been used

It has.

user…

many times in fact.

Colt invented the only reasonably functional revolver 40 years after the 2nd amendment was written, the 2nd amendment /does/ only apply to muskets you fucking retard

yes, despite the fact you could literally own building leveling cannons in the day

maybe for ppl with crippling aspergers like you but for normal people it takes about an hour to find and buy a gun on armslist there

Wut. Didn't jefferson okay civilian cannons haha.

Does that mean we can have 88s?

honestly it's sad that the numbskulls in congress haven't rewritten the second amendment yet

really makes you think about the power of the gun lobby in america

you have to go through a nics check if going through a dealer. some states allow you to private sell without one, but only between residents. you'd be dumb as fuck not to take down info off their state ID. that's how you get brought up on weapon charges.

Poe's law.

archive.is/Czcei

Reported.

Many times over, along with much dumber things. The muscets argument starts around 04:50.

Are you deliberately misinforming or just talking out of your ass?

I can't keep up with all these happenings…

He’s a troll. Report him.

2nd Amendment refers to militia, so it covers military-grade arms, no matter what the CURRENT YEAR is.

huffingtonpost.com/melissa-bartick/reclaim-our-domestic-tran_b_10690346.html

It will never be taken away, that's the entire point of its existence. Why would you need a well regulated militia to kill deer. If it was for military, why was militia used specifically. Keeping in mind, militia were segregated from reg army in revolution.

You leftists are so autistic I swear. You already won the war on cannons, explosives, automatic weapons. Now you wanna have your cake and eat it too, it ain't gonna fucking happen.

Checked.

Of course it's going to be nothing. These "active shooter situations" usually turn out to be nothing. The media reports them because it causes further fear of guns and plays into the gun control narrative.

The Revolution was fought with privately owned warships.

More like species traitor…

And since “the militia” is confirmed to be the entire body of the people, MOLON FUCKING LABE.

every time someone says eurocucks cant own guns some eurocuck jumps into the thread to drone on about how you can own a centerfire long rifle if you fill out a years worth of paperwork and live on a ranch and other stupid bullshit regional laws

if you think you can get a revolver in berlin you're fucking delusional

www.reddit.com

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH

Thanks, Shillary.

Reported again. Thanks for confirming.

I would have to think we have won the gun argument since they have to plumb the depths for this babby-tier rhetoric.

those are news bots that just post current headlines you schizophrenic fuck, not everything is a conspiracy

Top kek. I'll never understand this.

First day here, huh.

Journalists are scum.

A musket was the fighter jet of that time.

Do you read what you write before hitting the New Reply button?

Yeah, calling false flag on this one.

haha thats f*cking epic dude but i dont think hillary clinton is secretly funding bots to tweet about nfl coaches dying of old age maybe u want to contain ur autism next time??

Are you a retard? She's got like over 50% bot followers and those retweeting bots are up for hire. How do you think this shit works?

what you said has literally nothing to do with news bots parroting an RSS feed from CNN you actual schizo

Reported for shitposting.

you call false flag on literally every single shooting that has ever transpired. No one gives a shit anymore Rick.

Blacks don't kill people

People kill people

A negro is just a tool, they are almost totally safe in the hands of a responsible owner

yeah you announced that three times already you aspie?

Good.

Revolver bans will never find popular support in America. Even the majority of liberals aren't scared of them. Revolvers, right up there with O/U shotguns, are probably the most secure guns in America, w.r.t. encroaching gun control.

This is advanced level D&C

wow, never heard that one before on Holla Forums
faggot detected

What!?

Are you slow in the head?

Reported for shitposting.

explain please, how so?

Filter and ignore. He's obviously doing the "pretending to be retarded" troll routine.

explain to me how news bots that literally every thing a news organization says directly from an RSS feed from football coaches dying to tax cuts has to do with hillary clintons campaign

oh no, its elliot rodgers back from the grave.

and right back innit

Kill yourself Nig

Accidental sage.

What is controlled opposition.

First, confirm that that's what they're doing, not that I doubt it but you just asserted it out of nowhere. Normalcy bias is worse for society than paranoia.
Second, explain to me what they're for at all, beyond giving the impression of follows and public interest.
Failing that, prove to me that they're not for hire.

I'm surprised that Breitbart is brave enough to call it a hate-flag.

how about you look at the fucking twitter feed you LITERAL schizo
twitter.com/yiea1997
90% of the tweets are about fucking golf and basketball
what the fuck is wrong with your brain

does anyone remember 'maple syrup rambo'? or it might have been solid snake

They sure do love shooting up Colorado.

There must all kinds of secret facilities and shady shit going down in the mountains.

youtube.com/watch?v=uqVdejKVhe4

I'm not a twitterfag, you LITERAL sodomite.
I'm only following this thread.
Followbots and retweetbots are for hire, and our dear leadeerfaggots make ample use.
How about you use a teensy bit less meth and interact like a human being instead of a twat? You've been a turbofaggot this entire thread.

(firing-gun-flanagan Black shooter.jpg)

How odd, I went to high school with a guy whose last name was flanagan….

And he looked *EXACTLY* like the shooter in that pic.

it's from overwatch. mccree's ultimate

Is the race of the perpetrator known yet?

white

ok im glad u could admit ur wrong+stupid

Jews aren't people.

My mistake, i meant this guy

See, this is exactly the kind of turbofaggotry I was talking about.
I'm not "too stupid" to use twitter, I just fucking hate it.
You're summerscum, aren't you?

def muslims

if you dont know anything about twitter then why are you insisting other people are wrong about hillary clintons secret conspiracy to tweet golf news?

So, you're saying that tweetbots for hire would ONLY work for one user, have no cover and basically have a flashing neon sign over them?
Also, misrepresenting what I've said doesn't make you look any better. We've seen that faggotry a million times.

I wanted this to be trips more than I want chocolate milk.
and I fucking love chocolate milk

Only other shooting I called false flag on was sandy hoax and that one was pretty blatant. Also who the fuck is Rick?

i remember that thread

You can at least pretend to not be a newfag if you don't know shit

so the PGA tour is whoring out dozens of bots to tweet headlines from sports articles and then hillary clinton is hiring those bots through a third party instead of spending $2 on her own vps and have them done in-house to make one tweet of a headline about a shooting with one victim before all 20 of them go back to tweeting about golf

this makes more sense to you than a bot that just reads off the official rss feed for whatever site it's plugged in to.
i'm not even denying that every politician has retweetbots and shit, im telling you bots tweeting about golf arent fucking related to that you goddamn idiot.

check yourself in to a fucking psych ward

Uh…so…
Just a white dude going after a girl, didn't manage to kill her and then kills himself.
Is this some kind of beta uprising or what?
Doesn't look like a happening to me…

Sand Bernardino was a white male for hours. The Oregon (WA?) college shooter was a white male. The hospital guy a few weeks ago was a white male.

How confirmed is this?

Except machine guns were a thing before the constitution was written.

Prepare to hear about it for weeks since he was white though. Also for turkey to be downplayed since he was white so white people are terrorist too.

what the FUCK are you smoking
gatlings motor powered prototypes are the first machine guns, (the gatling gun is not a machine gun, though)
the first production recoil-operated machinegun was the maxim which game out a hundred years after the 2nd was written, stop talking out of your ass

came*

Denver never fails to deliver entertainment.

It is a gun that can fire multiple shots in quick succession by turning a hand crank. Much like the gattling gun.

Where does it say that?

It was called a machine gun back in the day.

Please let it be a fucking furry ahahahahaha

The founding fathers created a white, christian country without a nigger, spic, chink, mudshit or jew problem.

Gatling guns were given motors to power them because when they were cranked by hand in battle, a nervous soldier would sometimes crank it too fast which lead to jams. Therefore, the original Gatling guns actually could fire faster than the later models.

Thus, the Puckle gun could conceivably fire very fast, which would lead the Founders to believe that even faster firing weapons would eventually be developed. To insinuate otherwise is to insult their intelligence.

goddamn fuckin /r9k/ spaghettiing up again

good job

irrelevant, the constitution doesn't mention "machine guns" by name and we're talking about modern machine guns
this retard said "machine guns existed before the constitution was written" and thats completely fucking wrong, a puckle is a big flintlock powderbox revolver, as far as I know you can't quickly click on a new cylinder to reload it somewhat like a revolver so it takes 5 minutes to reload the fucking thing after shooting 8 shots in a minute, that's not a machine gun by any definition

it is, see

What sort of weapons does the Constitution or Bill of Rights specify people cannot have?

lafd

Well golly fuckin gee the constitution doesn't mention muskets ether! Does that mean they aren't protected as well?

that has literally nothing to do with the conversation at hand try again aspie

The Constitution mentions arms in general which means any and all arms from a pointy stick to a nuclear missile. Prove the Founders didn't mean everything that was, is, and will be classified as "arms".

hey do you idiots want to save your reactionary bullshit for when someone is actually arguing with you?
we're talking about semantics, this has nothing to do with your autistic obsession with obama trying to take your ar

You mention that.

So. What does the constitution mention in terms of what limits on weapons people can own?

Get out of here kike

999 GET

999 GET

see

read the comment chain a bit, nobody is even arguing about what the constitution means, save it your aspergers attacks for when someone is actually arguing what the 2nd means

DON'T TAKE MY GUNS OBANGO

Riiight.

Hail to the king

(Check'em)

Thanks baby

LISTEN TO THIS FAGGOT

trigger discipline is a stupid meme and it shows how new you are to the gun world

More like the power of 50 million potential guerrillas that could be sabotaging, bombing, killing, etc if they were to be pissed off enough. I would suggest for your safety and the safety of your fellow leftists that you back off on gun restrictions unless you wish to start something you can't finish.

No it isn't you retarded cunt.

I'm pretty glad about the timing of this as the istanbul attack is gonna take up the news cycle this week

see goys this is why we need to ban semiauto assault weapons witg detachable clipazines.

see how low the death count was in denver with a normal hunting style gun

see how many lifes are saved

imagine the death toll with a scary black gun there would be more dead

see we arent banning guns, just the killing machine guns

see?

If you think congress is really scared of a bunch of weenies with ar15's rising up against the strongest military in the world then you've been living in an echochamber for far too long.

GAS THE FURRIES
SPECIES WAR NOW

Congressmen and women aren't. You are though. The rank and file leftist definitely is.

You can prove me wrong though. Why don't you post your address? You seem awfully confident nothing will happen.

That got beat by goat herders and rice farmers.

Projection m8.

When will we finally put an end to the Polish problem?

i have nothing to hide on the internet like you fascists, so im completely fine with doing that

5032 Hwy Willow, lansing michigan (im on the left in the pic)

uhhh im pretty sure americas never lost a war

Kek, I've never prayed to you, or taken you seriously, ever. But is this .. is this your will?

You look like a slav. Are all slavs statist cucks? It's starting to seem that way.

ad hominem attacks only further prove my point

0/10 bait and NYPA

You both look like faggot meth suckers. Look at your arms. Jesus christ how old are you? I've seen little girls with more muscle.

two shootings today?!

well obviously the cause of this is
GLOBAL WARMING

kek. Kid go to bed.

Mind posting your name too? Pretty hard to go off an address.

I also noticed your picture has been scrubbed of exif data. I though you had nothing to hide.

AMERICA BACK TO BACK WORLD WAR CHAMPIONS

GET FUCKED WORLD, WE STILL WIN

AMERICA: 2 EVERYONE ELSE:0

But America lost the cold war though. The soviet never went away, they just consolidated. But the new generations of America won't be able to save her.

USSR FELL BABY

DIRTY COMMIES BTFO

IS THERE A USSR TODAY?

I DIDNT THINK SO

AMERICA STILL THRIVING TODAY

BROTHER

Dude, you don't get it, do you?

Do you have any idea how often niggers shoot up places/groups of niggers?

But it never gets covered by the media.

It only gets coverage when it might potentially suit their narrative in some way.

60 some people were shot IN ONE WEEKEND, IN ONE CITY, A CITY WITH SOME OF THE STRICTED GUN CONTROL LAWS IN THE NATION, just a month or two ago, but you won't hear shit about that, because it doesn't fit the narrative.

If you think that the military will be ok with killing their own people then you have another thing coming to you. I guarantee that 95% of those tanks will make a 180 and shell the white house if they get the order.

Of course you never thought of compassion for your own countrymen so it would never occur to you that they would have compassion for you.

Kek.

[*probability of memory holing intensifies*]

;^]

HOLY FUCK ITS AN AR-17 ASSAULT SHOTGUN!!!

It has. Which is dumb as shit, because by that "logic" you're not allowed free speech on the internet because it didn't exist back then.

Assault video games and Curry's pure Hillery bait. Thanks ESA.

Just for you.

fuck off you unamerican piece of shit, I hope that the CIA dumps defoliant on your manlet jungle monkey race and makes everyone in your street-shitting village into hydrocephalic retards

lift moar

You mean tens of millions armed to the teeth? Many of whom are vets?

k

The United states population would win a war against the combined armies of the planet on American soil.

(((you're))) a retard if you think otherwise.

Are you denying we've been completely subverted by communists in the government, media, and academia for the past 30+ years?

Why don't they ban those Scoped Assault Knifles already.

He obviously doesn't think that, since he didn't post his full dox, while simultaneously claiming he had nothing to hide.

I mean it was obvious it was bait. But some baits are fun to take to show the normies on the board what the real status quo is.

Are you implying that matters, at all, in the context at hand?

shut the fuck up pussy with your bullshit high-talk, every country in the west is chock full of zio-marxist shitheads, the only reason you don't see them in the east is because they operate differently over there, they are open kikes over there, no subversion required. they openly sell ukie girls into rape slavery and have been doing so since the time of st. cyril. over here they have to cloak their sex slavery in pornography and feminist-sex "power" obsessions otherwise they would be exterminated.

More.

The first amendment was designed with a pre-industrial printing press distributed personally in mind, guess we shouldn't have that pesky freedom of the press anymore ;)

Oh, nevermind, wrong ID.

But yeah, the younger generation doesn't need to be badass, just a few.

The majority may wel be heavily subverted, but their subversion has made them weak, stupid and pacifistic - they only care about muh cummies, really, overcome by apathy and nihilism.

They aren't going to serve as a revolutionary force of any competence - if met with violence, which seems an inevitability at this point, they crumble.

At present, they're able put on the appearance of being a threat, because their opposition is unwilling to employ violence against them - but that won't last.

The first 10 amendments were taken into account under a 95% white population. No women suffrage. With slavery in mind.

What I'm getting at is we'll go back to muskets if we also go back to the before mentioned.

Which is why controlled op false flags like the CA TPW rally happen.

What the hell are you on about now m80?

The CA rally was a great boon for us - outnumbered 10 to 1 (probably more like 4 to 1, but still), the traditionalist Nationalists defeat the weak, mudfolk-augmented ranks of the apathetic and pacifistic globalist shithorde.

The upcoming generation is largely incapable of violence - they don't have the heart for it.

Hell, I showed a m8 of mine, a progressive pussy, a picture of that seagull that got its throat eaten by a hawk, and he legitimately almost had a panic attack and had to turn away.

Now I troll him by telling him I found cute cat videos (dude has 4 cats and a pseudo-catlady live-in gf) and sending him vicious scenes of brutality as animals eat each other alive.

I think this one legit gave him a phobia of crocodiles.

These people cannot handle violence.
We can.
Hell, I watch this kind of shit without blinking an eye at this point, because its nature, and grotesque as it can be, there is a beauty there.

These pacifistic nihilists that compose the vast majority of the youth?
They cannot see the true beauty in the viciousness of nature laid bare - and nor can they espouse that beauty in righteous combat.

They are not a threat once employment of violence becomes acceptable on behalf of their opposition, and they are - foolishly - rapidly advancing the dynamic such as to justify and motivate toward such action on behalf of said opposition.

None of the people who started it were present.

One of the people that started it Hiembach SP? is a jew loving, brown commie who wounds like he's reading a /leftycuck/ post. He hates nationalism, he hates Nazis, he hates Hitler.

It may have turned out well for the people at the rally. It only makes nationalist rallies look like horrible ideas to normies who were otherwise on the edge and would have gone. Normies don't care about the ratio of how many of each group got stabbed. They are worried about people getting stabbed.

It's intended goal was exactly what happened: scare normies away from nationalism.

the ostrogothic cavalryman was the pinnacle of 5th century soldiery, the byzantines probably had some tagmata unit of cataphracts that were better equipped but it was the germanic warrior that won at chalons and pushed the asiatic menace out of europe

`>>6515040

Okay good. If you ever send him a human torturing an animal you're shit and belong in the oven.

I can watch animals being animals to animals perfectly fine and not flinch. The moment I see a person torturing an animal I'm not the same person.

This isn't a happening.

Only two people died.

I don't like violence. But I don't pretend it's avoidable. It's natural, it's healthy, and it's downright necessary.

I mean I can watch a video like that and not bat an eye, but I still wince at stuff like Shovel Dog. I can watch a video of a nigger burning to death, but it pains me to watch a white man suffering.
I don't like gore for the sake of gore. Cruelty to the innocent (Children, Family men, White mothers, pets) doesn't sit well with me and turns my stomach, but justice to the wicked and the brutality of nature are things I can watch all day.

And I suppose muzzle discipline is a meme too?

You know nothing, pathetic faggot.

Clarify.

Proofs?

Worked out great for the overall narrative.

Yes, yes, and Trump rallies turning violent only make Trump rallies look like horrible ideas to normies who were otherwse on the edge and would have gone.
;^)

Except they aren't - if you look at the conversation regareding the event, the normies are mostly disgusted that these 'antifa people' (which they now know exist, if they didn't before, which most normies dont) exist and attacked people.

Yes, and they've scared normies away from Trump rallies too, eh?
Seems legit chaim.

THANK YOU HUNGRY SKELLY

This tbh.
Even though I'm just an average height /fit/ guy, I'm a fucking walking god of death compared to these pussies.
The thing is, they aren't the proletariat.
They're all University-educated upper-middle class.
We are the proletariat.
They have lost the will to kill.

Animals do not 'torture' other animals for 'fun', in most cases - they simply don't care, don't have the capacity to care, about the suffering of the other animal in question.

Humans DO have that capacity, and those that don't belong in an oven, as do any who retain the capacity but still behave in such ways out of perverse arousal at the prospect of actually-torturing another creature.

Bingo.
These limp-dicked indoctrinates generally can't even handle that, let alone seeing people actually in combat in a visceral sense.
That's why they - especially the females, but the males too - start freaking the fuck out when they see violence, because they just can't handle it.

Checked.

All the F over the dozen threads about it since the day of.

Not even remotely the same thing. The normies are ALREADY going to the Trump rallies. Normies AREN'T going to nationalist rallies.

Yes. They are if they hear the actually story. Say from a Holla Forumsack.

If they hear the story from the CA government or the (((MSM))) they'll end up hating nationalists.

The (((Media))) won't give a shit about the bodycount, this pushes their agenda, so they'll flock to it and make a bigger story of it than they did Orlando. I'm thinking we need to get ahead of the curve on this one and make a collage of high-profile and memory-holed shooters along the lines of

featuring pictures of the Virginia Tech shooter, Omar "Allahu Snackbar in the Gay Bar" Mateen, The Uncornerable Christopher Dorner, the DC Sniper, the UCLA shooter, that nigger faggot that shot the reporter and the cameraman, etc.

I know. I'm just saying that I'm fine with animals mauling other animals. It's the way of life. I am not okay with people torturing animals.

There's a quote that I can't remember or fine about how you can tell a lot about a man by his treatment of his dog and of animals.

Make me nigger. Fucking faggot.

Of course. That's what I meant faggot. America (WASP establishment) lost to and got subverted by communists (jews). The commies are here on the streets, in the universities, in the courts, in the media, etc.

True. Although I do think there is a relatively effective strain of violent leftism brewing in this country. Lets hope someone nips them in the bud before they become a major problem.

The over pussification of America is both a curse and a blessing it seems.

None. Kill yourself.

This is it.

You summed up my sentiment in one sentence better than I could have hoped to through excess verbosity.

These people, they don't have it in them anymore - and it would take so much to bring it out of them, that by the time they got around to being in such a position, they will have already been defeated, making it irrelevant.

They are beasts who have lost their fangs, lost even the memory of their fangs, and so when confronted by beasts who retain their fangs, who revel in their usage where justified and righteous, they will be destroyed.

The weak should fear the strong - and they are afraid, and in their fear, they are pushing the strong closer and closer to employment of their metaphorical fangs; not out of want, but out of need, out of requisite, simply to survive.

They are a rattlesnake with no fangs, let alone venom, and their rattling will only keep the fang-bearing-beasts at bay for so long.
Then we'll bite their heads off and eat them.

The BOR allows any and all weapons. If I can make a thermonuclear warhead then the constitution allows me to.

Well then, it should be easy to provide.
We're waiting.

Entirely the same thing lad.

Trump rallies ARE nationalist rallies.

Hardly - and, again, the conversation in response to the (((MSM))) coverage does not support your claim.

I agree entirely.

Humans (and some other species, maybe) have the capacity to torture.
Most animals do not - they simply don't have the capacity to care about the well-being of other animals to the point of even being able to 'torture' in any meaningful sense.

…allows me to posses it.*

These are not mutually exclusive dumbass.

Did I say they were?

He brought up Trump rallies as if the violence caused by the left should scare normies away from them as I said the violence at this CA rally will end up scaring normies away from nationalism.

The point is that people already trust and have a reason and a want to go to Trump rallies.

Normies have none of the above for a nationalist rally.

I'm not sure how or why this is so hard to grasp.

The seed of doubt has been planted about nationalist rallies.

Its the muds.

The white liberal class does not have this capacity for violence - but their mudkin allies DO, and this is why they are trying their hardest to get as many muds into the US as is possible.
They ARE a revolutionary movement - but, as has been shown time and time again, where Europeans and muds are pitted against one another, the Europeans almost-invariably win.
There are exceptions, surely - see: Rhodesia - but generally speaking, if it comes to the point of the acceptance of employment of violence, the European peoples have no rival.
We are the beasts with the greatest of fangs, where we have not been 'domesticated' as to have those fangs ripped from our jaws.

If Trump wins, and does the shit he's suggested he'll do, we'll be taking a big step towards cutting off the influx of fanged-troops to our opposition.

Quite.

Then you're simply wrong.

So what happened? Some guy shot a woman and then the cops shot him?

Some white, Christian, male terrorist raped and pillaged a town and murdered it's citizens with his assault rifle.

Except it hasn't, you're pushing a false narrative and haven't managed to effectively back up your claim.

Trump rallies are in the same vein, and the violence directed against the attendees only increased peoples desire to go and stand before the hatred spewed at them, and laugh - even while under assault.
Eventually, the laughing will stop - it takes awhile for the Saxon to hate, after all, but when he does… Watch out.

The violence at this nationalist rally in CA has done no more damage to the appeal of nationalist rallies than the violence at Trump rallies has done damage to the appeal of Trump rallies, and you've not said anything, nor provided any evidence, as to suggest otherwise.

You also present falsehoods as regards the conversation surrounding the coverage of this event - on behalf of normies, mind you, not Holla Forumsacks alone - and this makes you seem rather untrustworthy tbh fam.

Just filter his faggot ass.

Some guy shot one person.

That appears to be about it.

Eh, its alright, he might just be having a blackpill day.

I understand.

FURRY SHOOTER WAS OBSESSED WITH WEED CULTURE

We should start making the argument that anyone who identifies as a liberal, progressive or Democrat should be banned from owning a firearm.

I'm sure it will trigger a salt-flow.

There were no school shootings this year, they have to make shit up to fill the void.

If this guy is a flurry, here is another pic.

the left is eating itself…

AND I LIKE IT

I never thought there was a way to be the butt of all jokes at a ren fair without being dressed as a jester.

Less trustworthy than Khajit.
He didn't kill her, apparently he winged her.

Fucking christ, this guy needs to trim the shit out of his nose hairs.

That's Rhodesia, lad.
The war we should have been fighting in.

In other news… clockboi decides to intern for twitter

breitbart.com/texas/2016/06/28/clock-boy-returns-clock-boy-ahmed-returns-just-couldnt-stay-away-texas/

there's something about that little shitskin faggot that makes me want to violently beat his smug arrogant-looking sandnigger face in over and over until it's a bloody pulp.

I have an idea.. What about replacing all the kebab and nigs pictures in those rapefugee charts with Vietnamese folks?

Might make a leftist question it.

Obama admin legalized the spreading of false news stories almost 4 years ago, been nonstop crisis drills used to kill the 2nd amendment ever since.
youtu.be/E2sJ7rSbSsc

Do you happen to have the one where the guy does "napkin math" to include the numbers of private vehicles and aircraft that would be in circulation, and even pointing out that 750 dollars from everyone would give a budget larger than the Mexican army?

It's an oldie but a goodie

Furfags killing kids copying FNAF & Undertale when?

Don't forget a willingness to suffer. These faggots break down into wailing fits if there are too many white people in the room. A Northern lad, I go for pleasure walks in blizzard conditions. I punch trees - not in Minecraft, in reality - in order to toughen my fists. I sleep on a mat so hard carpet feels too soft for me.

There will be no war, only slaughter.

fucking kill me please

It only gets worse.
Much, much worse.

i don'y have any reaction pics good enough to show how disgusted i am with this, thanks jews hope it was worth it

is this the new famas meme?

even his bullets are low energy.

SOMEONES IN HERE, USING THE PHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

wew

Chesterton made a great point about this in Thursday. The police didn't waste their time investigating proletariat uprisings, because they were simple. They feared the educated tyrants, the Roman emperors, anarchists, communists, all those too weak to commit atrocity in person but educated enough to convince others to do it for them.

Watch as he quietly gets fired in 18 months for being completely incompetent

This shit cracks me up every time

tl;dr?

is it a furry?

Yes because you totally need to false flag Moslem attacks on white people, they're totally not a sub 80 IQ race of cousin marrying savages.

No it fucking isn't you moron. It's as much a Polish name as Goldberg is a German name. It's a bastardized version of European names made up by Jews for themselves.

holy shit and none of these fuckwits archived the twitter or anything so we have no proof

to be honest that pic didn't really look very jewish

thats just fuel for being antigun with menta gymnastics the minute you call out them not counting non-white people going postal

Fun fact. Tumblr calling for tony fox head for making mettaton a canon on gay robot instead of being transgender. Girls cosplaying as mettaton are protesting Toby fox transphobia.

So uhh.. was there a thread about the Turk thing that expired? I was at work and heard about that, now I come to Holla Forums and nothing

It was stickied not long ago we had a bit of a raid and mods finally showed up but they went overboard.