It's time to end YouTube

What the fuck is this bullshit?

pizzagate confirmed

Look at the views, who is watching this deranged shit?

People who repost it everywhere because its fucking creepy?

No, look at the channel, look how new it is, Google is bumping it up for some reason.

This guy used to do lawn care videos. I'm a lawn care fanatic, so I know a few people in the niche little scene. There was some drama last year, and now he just does videos with his kids, for kids. He's a kook, for sure, but completely harmless, got out of being JUSTed by his cunt of a wife, and is a great, hard working, blue collar Dad.

I don't believe you for a second. Link his lawn care videos, you filthy yid.

I said there was some drama last year, the result of that was he took down his lawn care videos, and a bunch of others. Here's a video on another channel talking about part of it.

How is this a thing?

It's the Internet, there's a community for everything from wearing diapers while dressed as a purple squirrel to people who hack R-Pi's.

Having watched that video, I can no longer call myself a white nationalist. These people aren't even Jewish, they're just filth.

Sure thing, faggot.

Being a pedophilic freak who obsesses over lawncare and looks this ugly is being filth.

I see you learned debating from CTR.

Defend this.

not surprised tbh

Definition of white trash right here.

I don't watch the videos that aren't lawn care. I already said, he makes a show for kids, with his kids. It's as simple as that, and if you think any affection from a man towards his children is automatically paedophilia, you need to go to >>>/reddit/

you're just mad you're not white

It's time to take the vegpill, friends. These videos are perfect evidence that race is not something to take pride in, but something to transcend. No race is superior, all are merely collections of individuals. We need to become mental aryans, and spiritual aryans, our skin color has nothing to do with those things.

The first step on our journey is to reject unhealthy foods like meat and cheese.

Smh, tbh, whole human race needs to be abolished. Nuke the planet to death.

Explains a lot.
Being envious of aryans is fucking pathetic. Just play the hand you're dealt and stop whining.

I have only one question, who on earth watches his videos? Millions of views, from where?

You may have white skin, but you are spiritually a nigger. I may have black skin, but I am spiritually an Aryan. Stay cucked, sausage sucker.

Low rent niggers, spics, and white trash honkeys.

You want to be white so bad. It's pitiable.

Sad.

I'm making fun of you. I don't give a shit about your faggy diet. Eat cum for all I care.

Doing a pretty bad job, cuckboi.

Ok.

Guerilla gardening exists. Are you surprised that their can be a lawn care community?

Yeah, you're bad at this.

He is you.

I know the truth must hurt but you'll get over it.

Try harder, fam.

What's wrong? Starting to sting?

Didn't the Bradberry's start this?
SLAAAAAAAAMMIN'

Nigger if it was ever going to take off it would have happened by now.

vegan poster go back to Holla Forums you get bait there