WE WUZ Awards

What did Jesse Williams mean in his Humanitarian Award speech at the WEWUZ awards last night?

The speech has since gone viral everywhere except here, so I'm tired of hearing the normies, the uppity nigger and the self hating whites thoughts on it. What do you gather from it Holla Forums?

Personally, I want lynching to make a full comeback overnight

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/L3uno
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

When can we kill him?

Bonus content: Justin Timberlake was forced to apologize for appropriating black culture after, gasp, saying he liked the speech.

archive.is/L3uno

Nah, we gotta make him a KANG.

He's a fucking half breed.
What the fuck is he talking about?

Who do you think you are? what gives you the right to be putting this disgusting shit on my screen?

So, haf' a KANG?

Welcome to the Shekelstein universe user.

do black people really think that police just go around looking for blacks to kill? are they that stupid?

There simply will not be enough rope in the world.

There's always bullets and ovens user.

I WAS THERE AT THE AWARDS

don't ask my girlfriend won tickets

this is 100% real, during his speech, throughout his speech niggers in the back were screaming at the top of their lungs 'fuck whitey' 'fuck the police' and all sorts of nonsense. Sitting with 'celebrities' within 50 feet of me in the orchestra seating I felt uncomfortable.

It was fucking barbaric. Bathrooms reeked of weed and probably the same fuckers yelling shit during the 'speech' were heckling almost every single person on stage. Zero decorum, but what do you expect from run of the mill niggers

while I'm sure those things occurred as you described them, I'm going to have to call bullshit on the part of your attendance

and if you did then you should hang yourself

Why are mulattos so vocal about hating whites? Is it daddy issues?

WE

lets compare africa to amish pennsylvania. blacks in africa have access to all technology of the white man. white amish purposely do not use it. blacks in africa kill each other in mass and can not form stable communities. white amish live in harmony with virtually no crime. it is not whites oppressing blacks by stealing their creations, it is blacks oppressing themselves by being subhuman.

the kikes had to make a terrible show called "Amish Mafia" to attempt to discredit this reality

ayy :^)

It's a declaration of war, user. Shitskins and their kikes enablers have been getting a more overt about their hatred of whites in recent years.

Got a timestamp?

oh man, i bet he also thinks the blacks built new york city. You seriously can't make this shit up. I don't recall where it was from, i think it was breitbart, apparently, whites are shot and killed by police officers more often when accounting for percentage per capita, than the black youths.

Look at his white, coalburning, mother beaming with pride. I hope this race-traitor gets killed by a pack of feral niggers, just like her son hopes for innocent whites.

They have extremely conflicting broken souls and bodies.

Imagine having half of you be European but the other half being a Negroid. It would be devastating I imagine.

I'm sure. I'm also guessing virtue signalling by attacking white people makes you more palatable to other blacks that would otherwise want to beat his ass or claim that he's not black enough. Particularly this guy, he sure looks less like a nigger than obama.

This nigger looks whiter than me.
Fuck my brown eyes

Does your girlfriend fuck niggers while you watch?

Is he a jew? If so he's not a cuck self loathing White just a jew jewing against Whites.

Welp, time to go through my music library and delete everything by black musicians. I'm fucking done with their whole worthless race.

My thoughts? He's a high yellow nigger with only 25% black blood. While enough to brand him a filthy mongrel, it's hardly enough to claim gibsmedat status and act like "his people" are blacks.