Killing nigger off with home biohack/G.E

I think I thought of a way to legit kill every black person on planet.

> Get glowingplant.com/maker
> replace with Clostridium botulinum using CRISPR rather then heat shock method to insert parts.igem.org/Part:BBa_K1499503 and few antibiotic resistance "parts" as they call it from parts.igem.org/Plasmid_backbones/Construction/Parts
> BTW CRISPR kits are like $300 and method can be done at home on a < $1000 set up
>microsoft.com/en-us/research/project/programming-dna-circuits/

Other urls found in this thread:

africanglobe.net/africa/proof-south-africas-apartheid-government-developed-germs-kill-blacks/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

TL;DR?

as lulzy as this sounds, I don't think it's that simple.. then again, I'm no biologist.

can any biofag shine some light on this?

OP is a fag and thinks he can develope a weaponized targeted genetic virus in his ez bake oven equivalent novelty glowing chia pet kit

sa-fucking-ge

Is this you, OP?
africanglobe.net/africa/proof-south-africas-apartheid-government-developed-germs-kill-blacks/

Making a targeted Infectant is the easy part, the hard part (that turns it into a bioweapon) is making it both infectious and resistant to medicine as well as the bodys immune system.

C.Botulinum?
What the fuck? That only grows in dead tissue.

Biochem/Microbio/Biotechfag here

I've never asked this of any poster on Holla Forums before, but I must request that you refrain from discussing this in any serious way from now on. There's not a single redpilled biochem/biotechfag that doesn't walk out of lecture on day 1 with this idea on his mind. Luckily for us we've got more people STEM than in any other field-group. You shouldn't talk about it here because 1) those without expertise in this field can contribute nothing to actually further developing the idea (as evidenced by the OP), 2) discussing this idea publicly on a most certainly watched board is fucking retarded, and 3) rest assured those who can actually understand how to pull it off are already working on it. If, hypothetically, the last resort nuclear option were being developed you wouldn't be able to help in any way, and even if you could it wouldn't be desirable because this technology is very closely watched.

So shut the fuck up before you bring unwanted attention. There's already enough concern over this technology, and if access to it is desirable we shouldn't add fuel to the fire.

What is your opinion on biohacking in general, and not when done with the specific aim of having a worldwide impact?

Maybe be we should expose it before they make an ANTI-WHITE BIOWEAPON

Depends on what you mean by biohacking. If you mean in the trendy Silicon Valley yuppie way of taking lots of supplements and going on weird diets, it's hit or miss. If you mean bioengineering, it's just as disruptive as you think it is and there's lots of room for retarded mistakes if used irresponsibly.

Excuse me while I laugh cynically to myself. They don't need a fucking bioweapon, retard. We're already a world minority. We're barreling toward extinction at a terrifying rate. Killing off several hundred million people overnight would neither be necessary or desirable; remember, a lot of the elites are in it for the money. We're not just being ethnically cleansed, we're being used as slaves to protect the interests of the Jews. We are workhorses that are a bit too smart for their own good, so we're being bred with mules so they can get something somewhat in the middle. They want the white genes without the white man.

TL;DR a white-targeted bioweapon would not be desirable for the elites.

Hypothetically, (and I am absolutely not condoning this activity in anyway at all, no no no - I would never!), you could engineer a germ that kills homosexuals too, assuming the genetic theory of homosexuality is correct

This way Ivanka will still live after the Day of the Bug

It's not. All evidence points toward environment-induced epigenetic etiology, with the biggest contributing factor being estrogen ratios in the womb. There is no gay gene, but there may be a gay gene set.

And America didn't need to nuke the japs. They still did it.

You underestimate their insanity.

Cheers for the info.

God already did that and pharmakikes keep trying to fuck it up to make a quick buck.

They are not insane. Nothing about what they've done is insane. The end result of their influence is suicidal, but even this is not evidence of insanity. What it is evidence of is a prioritization of short-term gain over long-term consequences and multiple parties having non-identical incentives and goals. You see the same kind of stupidity in the corporate world, and for the same reasons; rational self interest sought within an entirely individualistic framework leads to destruction and stupidity.

But don't make the mistake of thinking it's "evil", or "insane". It's not. It's amoral. They don't seek the annihilation of civilization, they just mindlessly chase after power and wealth and destruction is the natural result. But a bioweapon is very likely out of the question for them.

Whites have god-tier immune systems and the best sense of hygiene. Anti-White ethnic bio-weapons would most likely be the most difficult to develop and most certainly the most difficult to spread.

You mean HIV and pretty much every potentially fatal STD?

it's not

They have already unleashed the ANTI-WHITE BIOWEAPON
It is called shitskins

homos and blacks have been around forever - I'd rather have a germ that just kills liberals and agent provocateurs like yourself

it's already been made an around for centuries: it's called THE JEWS, you idiot

That, and we're the fuckers that invented this shit in the first place. We'd just find a way to cure or suppress this bullshit and you can bet you're fucking ass we'd retaliate.

You are going to catch a lot of shit because people here are paranoid. but dont post it, just do it.

if the technology is there then the Jews already have one for us as a samson option.

For the FBI.

god bless you user, you have answered my prayers….but just doit faggit

That's actually the kikes. We just perfected it because we invented microbiology.

It’s not, though, and was disproven literally four fucking billion years ago.

No wonder they are trying desperately to get whites to engage in promiscuity and other high-risk behaviour.

If this was possible they would have just done it already.

All those Nazi scientist. All the money they can print.

Stupid thread. Human beings are too similar to target one race with a virus.

They already do it just not instantly lethal.
There is estrogen almost everywhere and testosterone has been decreasing by 1% every year since the 70s.
There is BPA in a lot of stuff too and loads of other substances that most of us can't even dream of (not implying nanobots in the water or other tinfoil).

Hahaha, you can't even get an organ transplant from a nigger as a white guy, google it.

This is the point where I remind you that we share something like 60% of our DNA with fruit flies.

…NOGDIE?

what about the half niggers
offspring of white women and nigs?

they are worse than pure nigs

Yeah you guys are right. What was I thinking?

Probably a 50/50 chance depending on which genes are more dominant.

slight mutation, it can infect whites now.
gg wp

The really interesting thing about garage bio labs is the age old argument against Ancap that private nukes would be the death of us all.

Well a weapon more frightening than the bomb is now within the reach of anyone with the brainpower to learn a highly technical skill and a budget comparable to an upper middle class man's savings.

And you can't control this tehnology nearly as easily as you can nukes. If it occurred to OP do you think it hasn't been brought up by the norks? The chicoms? You think the Israelis aren't working on this?

The doomsday clock is a second from midnight and has been for a while now.

That's actually not.

Id personally just make some strain of hiv that will kill you in 6 months. It'll have a 5 months dormant period and then the super aids kicks in hard. It'll remove anyone dumb enough to get a std.

how about we just stop feeding them

If it eases your worries, the diversity of white genes is much much greater than African genes. Hell, even the purity defining ones like blond hair and blue eyes are rather uncommon due to their recessive nature, and taking a broader approach with haplogroups also gets muddied due to ancient Aryans' dickfuckery of producing Caucasoid and Mongoloids, who mixed together at varying points to create dicktons of different haplogroups in comparison to mudraces. Though, Mediterranean races have a fair amount of genetic diversity due to the fact the region is/was a bridge between northern and southern races, and the resulting warfares/conquests/raping that took place. Removing genetic kebab and semite would be harder as well.

Saging only because discussing potentia race-oriented bioweapons on a yid-rustling Cambodian Tapestries imageboard can't possibly lead to anything good.