What did he mean by this?

Don Lemon tells black guy "don't come back to this network."

Means gtfo, nigger.

But Don "the con" Lemon is a black too, no?

liberals can't do anything right

What are those numbers on him arm? Is that suppose to be some Holocaust bullshit?

No he's a based mulatto. If you're not mixed race you are subhuman.

Probably his phone # for in case he gets lost.

But that's wrong dummy

Still doesn't recognize himself in a mirror.

CNN is shit now to most people because of all the lies and cheating, stole it from ole BurnJew and gave it to Clit

He's not a pedo/sodomite so not part of their little club

He was the best Dem by far, a wage under $15.00 an hr is modern day slavery, 50% of the country living paycheck to paycheck with less than $1000 in the bank.

Probably a number for the National Lawyers Guild for when he gets arrested while peacefully protesting those evil fascists.

I didn't know Chrs chan was a communist.

Theatricality and deception are powerful agents.
He bent the knee. He chose to support Hillary instead of using the millenials' social media power and their parent's money to run as an independent. What did he do with all that cash? He bought another house.
That guy never had a real job. He spend all his career in politics.

He was a commie and a cuckold.

Why is it that everyone who's visibly autistic is also radically leftist?

Because Libertarianism is not popular enough yet.

ZING!

kek

Your boss did not cum inside your mother’s vagina nine months before you were born. He is not your fucking daddy. Stop treating him like one. He doesn’t owe you shit, princess. If you don’t like it, then move back in with mommy and daddy. Go nag to them about your so called “living wage”.

everyone is a pedo. anyone who says otherwise is a shitfaced liar.

There are plenty of underage girls that would make any penis hard, but only a pedo would have his penis hard for any underage girl.

thats my point. you are all pedos because its natural to be attracted to pretty girls, and underage girls are pretty.

blame your ancestors for giving up their right to fuck pretty girls to the jews and the feminists. now you can only fuck landwhales and alimony leeches, the world is fucked and you can't fix it without a massive gender war.

Underage kids can awkwardly experiment with each other, but they shouldn't be getting reamed by adults.

KYS tbh.

they should be fully allowed to awkwardly experiment with adults too.

So you can get your rocks off and they can turn into degenerates with twisted views of sexuality? Nah.

you're retarded and an involuntary feminist.

And you're a degenerate who thinks with his cock and puts physical pleasure over everything.

but feminists like lena dunham love fucking kids

Holla Forums go back to your containment board

Speak for yourself, trash. Big tits are a billion dollar industry and any mature female with a DD or above might as well be a celebrity. Stop projecting your bent sex predator bullshit onto others.
>>>/masterchan/
>>>/hebe/
>>>/suicide/

Go back to KiA.

so conditioned you literally eat shit and think its candy. one of the goodest goys.

Nice try (((user)))

nice clickbait m8, but make a webm.

as long as pedophilia isn't normalized birthrates of weak, cucked races will keep going down.

Top kek rabbi

Whenever I think they can't disgust me anymore the jews pull some even sicker shit.

again make webms, im not clicking your shit.

also you're angry because they're winning, look at that shit, "jewish leaders"? so a handful of jews are actually fucking over the entire white race? so much for master race you are huh?

I see this so often. It's not as good a point as you think it is.

Jewish leaders means leaders of jews. And yes according to your holy book sex with toddlers is perfectly okay, but you probably knew that already.

Wrong. I wouldn't have voted for him over Trump, though.