Am i the only one?

Firstly: everyone can agree that natural selection, on either a macro or micro scale, has led to a rise in diversity between many creatures over the centuries?

Secondly: this also applies to humans via allopatric speciation, thereby resulting in "races".

Thirdly: All humans, no matter species, is still of the genus homo-sapiens, and thereby can still be classified as human

Race nationalists oppose me on tennant 3, while sjw's oppose me on tennant 2.

Is there anyone else who believes all three of these tenants (that there is such a thing as speciation withing the genus homo sapiens, but that "race" is not truly real since all "races" are still of the same genus and thereby there is no "superior" race, but rather "races" better equipped for specific environments)?

(pic's unrelated. Just art that i like)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Species
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Subspecies
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

false: god created us

Welp there goes the thread.

Op has a very well explained point of view. I would like to agree and would like to add that not only genetic differences (which are minute to say the least) have led to the differences and specialization of each race to it's environment. Language and culture have played a large part in what spawns from human hands and minds.Unlike animals we have been gifted a mind that can speak and think outside the terms of physical survival. What matters the most is what environment and people have been around the developing human throughout childhood and adolescence, making human "evolution" comparable to what kind of nutrients have been supplied to a petri dish of growing bacteria but extended over a longer period of time.

Yeah god made the universe and sculpted life as we know it, but he also didn't do it in one week with a tremendous "THERE IT IS, PRETTY COOL, EH?"

WOW OUT OF ALL 7.4 BILLION PEOPLE YOU MUST BE THE ONLY ONE ALIVE TO THINK THIS!

he had to rest some

you have it pretty much
don't really care if you call them "races" or what but differences are real
skin color is only small part of it but for some reason it always gets the topic
this subject is hard to discuss because all the politically correct newspeak…

OP here
I like your addition.

How does this sound?
Tenant 4: Memes are the genetics of the mind, and thereby both culture, and how you are raised can have an impact on the outcome of your mental evolution.

I don't see what any of that has to do with people who rent apartments from you

Fruit flies have been shown to develop different behavioural and genetic factors when seperated geologically.
Speciation arises from this, as well as bottle-necking and genetic drift.
Over time, different species of fly can be created and, given millions of years, perhaps even different genus of insect.

God certainly created the universe, but who is to say how he did it? None of us were there, not even moses, so none of us can with certainty dictate how God created different species. For all we know God could have used evolution as the tool with which to create different kingdoms, species, phylum, etc.

mediocre pun.
3/10

All race realists agree of all three tenants. Liberals & race realists disagree on the genetics of races. Blacks are dumber, Chinks/Gooks are smarter. It's as simple as that, but Liberals would like to point out that the IQ gap is a result of our evil social/economic structure that is built to oppress minorities and declare whitey 'le man', sheeeeit. They believe that the differences between races are social constructs and can be changed if the environment changes. Counterarguments are easily thought of, but I'm lazy as shit so I won't type it here. Anyway, 2/10 OP, you're a massive faggot for taking the neutral stance on race and I hope you get malaria.

Mmm no. Whites are literally mutant humans.

But would you agree that nurture and culture also contribute to the shaping of the mind? That Nature does play a role, but nurture determines the impact that nature has?

mutation plays a role in evolution and differentiation of species.

White is another specie of homo spaien, just as blacks are.

Wrong.
You have Humans and you have whites.
A fish is not a bicycle.

I am taking the biological approach. AKA: the REALISTIC one.

The only faggot here is you user, that you are so insecure that you have to think being a certain race somehow makes you better than other races.

Are white lions a differnt genus of lion from the vanilla yellow variety?

No.

So stop being such a nigger-faggot and learn some basic biology.

Do white lions have no empathy and seem to fail at everything humans do?

Do White Lions enslave other Lions?

Are Chimpanzees human?

Are Gorilla?

No.

They may look human but they are not infact human.

He literally just says things that are blatantly wrong and retarded for (you)s.
It gives him a little dopamine rush.
Just filter the name and he'll either fuck off or go back to user after he realizes he's being ignored.

How was your relationship with your mother?

We're all friends here, son.

Well here's the deal, Memes are a funny way to control the masses. if witty and powerful enough, they can move thoughts throughout the entire younger generations, In a couple generations, The internet will make the human race a hive mind where the intellectuals will have free control of creation to move the world around them and the the peasants will become robots. Wealth will not matter, it is a matter of who can move more information. the older generations have not been completely ingrained into the system but eventually we will develop into one large creature and human interaction will become quite strange. it'll be like talking to yourself 95 percent of the time until you find another intellectual. The signs are already around that it is moving like this. Except for the musicians and painters, they'll always be alone except with other musicians and painters.

Your mental evolution is a result of how you are raised, It is the smart people that detach from the world around them and seek out whatever thoughts happen to pop into their head.

Nah, that's just the people who mistake their autism for intelligence.

point well made, I think i drifted across the line for a second. The line between intellectual and autistic is very fine.

i have a small number of monkey's toenails available for the issues you raise. make the best of them
firstly, how did evolutionary adaptation to a dynamic environment result in you rather than your inversatar? have you ever thought about the point of no return?
secundo, allopatric doesn't rhyme with human history. there is no alliteration, so it's americanly false. try alliopatric/i'm a spastic. that at least has meter.
tiercio, or thirdly if you prefer, all humans are humans and all donkeys are equine. thanx for clearing that up. it's time you contemplated your navel, kevin. Mom and Dad need to talk.
have some oc to remind you just how behind the curve ou are.

Interesting idea.
Only problem is it simplifies humans to automatons that recycle information and are fed punch-cards through their eyes.

Its more a matter of bandwagon and the masses. The masses sees something, and sees what others think. They will follow what others think so that they can be socially validated.

Social outcasts, and those who exceed the average, are able to look past this and instead focus on goals and beliefs that they hold.

When people have a unifying goal, they still differ in other beliefs, but they all agree on that front and thereby can work as a single entity to reach it.

So no, there will be no hive-mind, but there will be common interest.

Please be more concise, i don't understand wtf you are trying to say. Your thoughts are all over the place.

to simplify: every human has the capacity for thought, but can be convinced using this same capacity to think a specific way.

Species is defined by being able to successfully reproduce viable offspring, I think. So all 3 points sound fine to me. Point 2 is just more natural selection. Race nationalists are retarded if they actually believe humans can't successfully crossbreed between different races.

There really are no more fully genetically isolated races. There has been too much interbreeding since humans began to travel widely.

it's not a pun. that's what tenant means

OP probably meant to say tenets but is too retarded to spell properly

Sure, but that doesn't disqualify the major impact of nature. Nature is usually nurture, you are raised by your own people, who are shaped by their nature and nurture. Your nature will always contribute heavily on how you raise your children. Your ancestors created the environment that you were born into, aka "nurture". It's a perpetual cycle of natural selection that will never end.

Who said I'm a race X supremacist?

i wanna say its apparently hard to narrow down what a species is and even with all our "racial" differences we r still very similar, we r better suited for a particular environment and its no ground to say "niggers r just generally dumber", as realization of intellectual potential depends on environment.
Also we dont "evolve", cuz we change the environment, due to our intellects - environment doesnt hold us back significantly anymore. We evolve by sexual selection, not natural selection.

We wuz maed by gawd and sheeeit.

It was implied by the "go get malaria for being race neutral" shit.

Man is this shit funny. It's hard to figure out if it's a joke or someone is actually stupid enough to take any of it seriously.

uh-huh. I didnt make u, though.

believe it or not, humans have completely different understandings and descriptions of the world than "animals" and can deny their own instincts by weighing cause and effect.

I was suggesting that human species exist based off the three ideas i conceived, but that it can be affected by #4 as suggested by anonymous.

Though i do agree with you that the primary evolution is more or less done.

I want to point out something neet though.
Whenever i look at evolution simulators, and see the graphs portraying changes, the changes seem to portray a converging exponential property. The evolution slows down as it perfects, and then only very minor changes affect them.

So homo sapiens has reached that point, where minor changes like melatonin levels, thickness of skin, amount of hair, etc occur, but cognitive effect is the largest contributor (retards will die faster if government collapse, only healthy individuals will live).

I don't know what I'm on about, i hope you get the gist of it though.

Not really, but I genuinely hope you get malaria very soon.

humans r animals

read what i wrote - natural selection, us changing the nature

the thing that annoys me a little is that people define race based on skin color.
If you're going to claim humans are "genetically diverse" and group them together based on those differences, it's not gonna be a simple as looking at their skin color. I think if you do end up dividing them based on it, you'll get a lot of splitting among Africans and other groups that people tend to group together.

Also, I don't think Race Nationalist tend to care about tennant 3, they just want white people to be seperated from the rest.

>>>/tumblr/

holy crap that's a good webm

where'd you get it from?

Yep, you pretty much got it. General population tends to agree that race isn't the correct word to use when talking about differences between humans, not to mention that you'll likely become unpopular if you do so.
Great deal of users here are absolutely autistic and like to think that using words in ways they think is more correct is more important than using them in a way most people have agreed to, so I wouldn't take them too seriously. My advice for you would be to take some time off of image boards, which have likely caused you to think that the views people express without a face are the same they express in the real world.

from science

Fair point, but I don't think black nationalist ignore tenant 3. They're more "whitey's holding us back and shiet". I don't think they see white people as "non-human".

Whenever someone starts a question with "Am i the only one" the answer, no matter what follows, is always: NO.

Ignore retards, acquire logic

As for you OP

1) Yes
2) Yes
3) No. Humans are all the same species. Species means "can produce fertile offspring"

This "conundrum" can be solved by having a high school education and not going feelz > realz.

Lol, so black supremacy is a twisted form of self-loathing?

Motherfucker.

OP
fair point on #3. Though genetic engineering may make the line more fuzzy, so it would be wise to keep #3 and understand that what i meant for this time being is that people with different facial structures and slightly differing genes are technically a different species.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Species

It doesn't matter how you feel about it. That's what the word means.

sub species essentially. like pointed out.

The presence of locally adaptive traits may further subdivide species into infraspecific taxa such as subspecies.[a]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Subspecies

A common way to decide is that organisms belonging to different subspecies of the same species are capable of interbreeding and producing fertile offspring, but they do not usually interbreed in nature due to geographic isolation, sexual selection, or other factors.

Tigers generally can't hop on a plane, whereas you're free to fly to kangaroo land and huff petrol with that abbo until it seems like a good idea to fug.

still subspecies of human then.
we have differences, but we can still breed.
After all usually does not mean wont.

So "races" for lack of a better word, are sub-species of the species homo sapiens, of the genus we share with monkeys.

you think wildly wrong. you should take a deep breath before clicking the post command. it would have made the present less shameful.

Sure, obviously the are wildly varying human phenotypes out there, we just call them races rather than "subspecies" because humans think we're special (same reason tards in this very thread think humans aren't animals).

Of course, you have to ask yourself if it's worth making a distinction. At one point in time we were very geographically isolated, and thus it was more appropriate. We've been interbreeding for a few centuries now.

Wikipedia seems to mostly agree with that definition though, care to elaborate?

no real need to. i just like to because autism demands it.

May need to use it in future, when space explorers use genetic modification and such-forth.

humans are definitely animals, i just wanted to add that we have some capacity to exceed our instincts and animalistic behaviors.