Help Old Man Out

Hi there
I'm 67 and I got three mental problems .. I forgot so much things, I'm pretty sure that I lost my logical thinking and I can't rid of my bad memories which makes me sad all day long !
What to do?

prove it

You should kill yourself.

Why?

Haghahahhaaaha

You're forgetful, but you don't want to remember things?

Sounds like your problem fixes itself. Stop dwelling on the bad times, make some happy new memories, take some l-argenine and ginkobaloba or whatever it's called for your memory. Licorice is supposed to help as well.

+1

I am forgetful to new things i mean but i old memories kills me everyday
i will try l-argenine anyway thanks

play computer games

I am really interested to play it but i don't know what to play
can you recommend me any good shit please?

what do u like?

strategy games like stronghold and warcraft

but i have bad pc so it won't be good if it was high one

try age of empires and maybe try Spellforce - its a mix between strategy and rpg, so that would expose u to more genres

also check X-COM

looks nice

How was your parent with you? very caring. very strict. educated. did they help you with you mental illness or familly or friend?

off of spellforce u can go into rpg, like morrowind, kotor, dragon age. Off of x-com, u can try fps, like call of duty series from the 1st game on.
U can also try limbo, or Inside straight away. Or Braid. And portal.
And out of rpg u can go into darksiders 2 - hack&slash with rpg elements. And then darksiders 1 - a straight up action.

u can also go into sw: jedi knight2: jedi outcast, which has u started as fps, but u can swap into 3rd person view and ull be jumping, saber swinging jedi later on

Drugs

kek

Drop acid. That's what your life is missing.

+1