Redpilling people

Telling about the cold war is a very easy and legit way to red pill people. First and foremost it informs and tells why the current situation is how it is, secondly it show the influence of marxism in the last century, and how we still are influenced.

How have you redpilled people?

Good work OP, I might have to try that method.
I've redpilled AT LEAST a dozen guys from Misc, especially in the Jason Genova fanbase.
A lot of these guys even post happy merchants and call out Jews in the comments, they just haven't had someone to give them the full redpill yet.
They're really easy to redpill, especially since they're not effeminate cucks.
My most loyal follower can bench 425 and isn't even fat, and he's a 40k fan like myself.

great

1. underage b&

2. quit highschool asap and start studying for college now. (thats linear algebra and calc 1-3 for nonmustardrace subjects)

3. upload your materials so other may use them to replicate your sucess
maybe/probably turn it into a YT vid too. since you already did the work.

Good shit, bro

I remember how I once had to do a presentation on Einstein and at one point I briefly mentioned how it was speculated that he was autistic, you know how liberals try to claim that autists have special brain power that we can't understand.
All in all, that class now thinks that the dude who made the A-bomb and glassed a shit ton of Japs was an autistic jew

The Cold War is a great one, you can be all above-it-all "heh both sides were equally wrong" which centrist idiots love while still pushing your honest opinion.

the average height of a basketball player is 6'7 feet, not 7'3.

I usually find the topic of the Cold War a better delivery vector than WWII. You have to work backwards to get people to understand earlier iterations of globalist and universality ideologies. You can't just start dropping bombs about the Weimar Republic, or the Balfour Declaration. I find that people are almost never interested in defending communism or communists–the hard part is getting them to actually see it as a reality and a threat. The culture teaches people that communism wasn't "that bad" and is a long gone thing that was never really a dangerous ideology in the first place. It's been denatured by propaganda.

KENNEDI CHECK EM

NICE KENNEDI QUINTS

Checked, and keked

checked

I loved the cold war portion of my history lessons. I think there was a very quite whisper in the back of my mind as to the true reason why, I perhaps subconsciously made some connections from Marxism back then to today or rather back in school.

Op, never take advice from failures on Holla Forums

Breadcrums.
"What if's", cracks in their hypocritical worldviews, cracks in logic and pointing out the "wow aint that weird" part of redpilling.

I like my family even more now

enjoy getting suspended

>>>Holla Forums

good work OP the truth is on are side use it

Kike angry that high school boys already are aware of the Jewish question?

let me tell you the story of how I was redpilled, Holla Forums
that's not even saying anything about the lessons
at the time, he was a fat bald guy who played civ 4, but apparently he's skinny now, has hair, and married a fair-skinned, blonde personal trainer
always remember that an aryan's duty is to make more aryans, Holla Forums

This is where your post started to nosedive with the unbelievably and how the fuck was this teacher not fired.
Autism. He's far better than most teachers and has a glamorous passion few posses but he sounds like a supersperg
What.

Damn dude!

my area's school system is kind of incompetent, the last time a teacher got fired was when one of them had sex with a student in the classroom

Why was this thread locked?

I know this is rightful Armenian clay, but why did his uncle go to roach land?