What was your favorite story arc in this show?

What was your favorite story arc in this show?

I liked the Previun Puff Pepper story arc

Not wanted.

I NEVER THOUGHT THAT IT'D BE SO

When meg gets molested

That was really dark. This show was very inappropriate.

SIMPLE BUTT

Even the theme song was edgy

I don't know how old you guys are, but back in the VHS days, if there was spare tape at the end of the cassette, the dupe house would splice in something, like a blooper or whatever. Fight Club even had some behind the scenes stuff that got mixed up with the regular film.

Any ways, in the European release, someone spliced in some extra behind the scenes stuff from Drake & Josh. It shows Miranda Cosgrove in a room with really yellow lights naked from the waist up, kneeling and sitting on her ankles. Bell, Peck, Goldstein, Schneider and a bunch of other people all jerk off into her mouth, some times it's too much and she spits it into a bowl. Then she drinks all the cum and stands up, her tummy is clearly inflated from all the jizz. Then one the guys hold her upside down while another holds her head down on his cock until she throws up, and the jizz spills all over her face. She just kind of sits there for a while, and you hear people talking in the background. I used to wank to it all the time, then when I moved country I lost it somewhere, and was never able to find that version again.

test

>>>/test/

The one where that crazy dude had to get off of his addiction to Dora and other baby shows

The episode where they accidentally kill their sister.

the show was fuckin wild

Even as a kid, I thought that was silly.

Silly.

Very silly show.

I remember one episode where Drake was in the bathroom and parents were talking right outside of the bathroom door. After they're conversation ended, the mom put her ear up against the door and you could hear the sound of water Drake's piss hitting the toilet water. After that she looks at the dad and says "It sounds like everything is going okay!" and then the laugh track played. I always wonder what the point of that bit was. It wasn't funny, just bizarre.

I remember the Josh and Mindy story arc. There was also that one story arc where Josh had to get a job. Oh, and that story arc that featured the epic battle between Megan and Drake.

What story arc was that from?

Crazy Steve was weird as hell. I remember that one moment where Helen told him to watch SpongeBob, but he yelled at Helen and said he wants Dora.

This show was something.

The first or second love triangle arc I think.

The one where they became black and it was called Kenan & Kel. Much funnier than when they just played their white selves.

Gamesphere is the only other one I remember since people keep memeing it. I liked Miranda Cosgrave played the bitch sister character than he innocent phase when she got her own shown.

That was my show!

Honestly, Josh deserved to go off on an angry rant like this. He was the one decent guy in a show full of assholes.

what episode was this?

That was the best moment in the show

The moment JonTron decided he was done being fat.

Did his eye color go from blue to green?

Remember when Drake was a meme?

Kenan and Kel was great, especially the movie.
For no fucking reason they made it a horror
movie

Reptilians isn't just a /fringe/ tier theory.

Redpill me fam

I thought the arc where Josh's girlfriend calls drake's girlfriend a whore, so drake slaps her was pretty good. I thought it was a bold move to do a split season where drake moves to new York and doesn't speak to Josh for almost 2 years and they end up reunited in a war of the stars bit. I don't understand why the show never won an Emmy.

The episode where Josh discovered the jewish conspiracy and revealed to his family that kikes are behind the degeneration of western civilization was my favorite one.

Did the movie scare the shit out of you?

I dont think so, but I'll see if I can find it on youtube. What did scare me as a kid was love at first bite

You got scared by Good Burger?

You didn't? It's terrifying

Let us enjoy….
Kenan and Kel vs Dracula

9g

Nine grams of what?

I so sick of sperm, 3g or 5g constant sperm, NO MORE

what the fuck

you guys think drake bell browses these threads

S4E11 - Josh is Done

Anyone want to watch Drakeo no Josh Justico on cy.tube?

This

The REAL Josh was killed either 7 (according to mainstream theories) or 8 years ago (according to the more fringe ideas). His corpse was dumped somewhere in the Nevada desert, and a body double was found to replace him. Of course, they attributed any differences in the "new" Josh to simple healthy dieting, exercise and puberty, but it's pretty obvious that he crossed Dan Schnieder along the way (same thing happened to Miranda Cosgrove).

A lot of people think Drake got JUSTed the worse since he's irrelevant and poor, but at least he's still alive.

So, you do have another version?

I like the Galaxy Wars episode, I still want a Red Skynaut costume.

really makes the neurons fire

That was cool

I GET THAT REFERENCE!

I heard it was because they went to Dan together to confront him about something and Drake tripped Josh when they were getting away from his security team. Drake learned his lesson (and also knew he could never perform again) after hearing Josh's screams. Rumor has it that Dan got drunk one night and went to Drake's trailer and Drake wouldn't let him in. Through the crack in the door, Dan grabbed Drake's arm and slammed it a few times. That's how Drake's wrist actually got broken.

obligatory

The entire episode was great.

C L O N E D

woah

They look the same to me, but have you considered:

-Children lose their baby teeth and different ones grow out.
-Losing a lot of weight changes the entire look of someone's bone structure.
-Celebrities who depend on their appearance are able to pay for mystical shamans known as "DENTISTS" and "ORTHODONTISTS" to magically alter their teeth with a "VENEER" spell.

I FOUND

That still doesn't explain why Bill Hicks and Alex Jones have the same teeth.