I thought you anons might like this

I thought you anons might like this.
My grandfather got this flag while in the war.
I use to have the picture with him and the guys that signed the flag.One of the soilders took the flag down in berlin and my grandfather ended up with the flag.

I wish he was still alive so I could red pill him.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mIAk1mw4VzM
images.lmgtfy.com/?q=Multicultural nazis
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_Education_Board#Philosophy
twitter.com/AnonBabble

K.Y.S.

I didn't do it,nigger
I figured you'd like to see history.

If he was still alive, it would be your duty to kill that piece of shit. You are born of a line of rats, burger scum.

lol, his grandfather did his patriotic duty in the 40s, defeated a superior military, came back from the war and started a family with a red-pilled grandson… what have you done with your life, you weaboo posting fuck?

Congratulations, your grandfather contributed to the fall of western civilization.

What do you want, a cookie for it?

There's this thing called freewill, maybe it exists, maybe it doesn't, but human society operates on the basis that it does exist. And when freewill exists that means everyone is responsible for their choices and responsible for their actions. OP's grandfather chose to take part in an unjust war and fight for the side that supported Judaism and globalism. OP's grandfather was a piece of shit.

Actually,I do faggot

Fuck it,I didn't know you niggers were going to get so triggered.

The jew fears the samurai

pick one d&c shill.

Well I don't know….

We did have a draft….

And I'm sure disobeying orders at that time would have probably meant your end.

Honestly, the last time I watched anime I was 6. I don't know whether I like it or not.
I do know that I don't like weebs.

This is an interesting piece of history, but a sad one. It's sad to see the flag defaced, and it's sad to know the circumstances in which it was taken.

Wanna know what else is inconvenient? Having your homeland be invaded by another country. Something that didn't happen to America during either of the world wars.

If you only do the right thing when doing the right thing is easy, then you're absolutely a piece of shit.

Bleach out the vandalism and you've got yourself a lovely flag.

And how exactly were a bunch of normal working men drafted in the 1940s after their country was bombed going to obtain all of the information we have free and open access to today?

Fuck off.

So your granddaddy didnt even get redpilled after the war. Fuck you and fuck him.

You're only making your ancestors look more pathetic.

Actually Americans shot German ships first, not a single german bullet or bomb made it to America (being fired). And everyone hated kikes and commies back then. And the US gov did a pretty brutal shut down of the Bonus Army just a decade earlier.

Yeah. It's so much better to refuse to serve after being drafted.
You get to rot in prison while your wife and children become homeless and starve.

Only 60% were drafted. And Amerikikes supported the commies logistically before entering the war officially.

My graddads killed gooks in the Pacific. I have no shame.

Whatever could have made you think that. It's genuinely upsetting.

This.

You have no shame because you're a degenerate mongrel.

Well, there is no problem then.

My day is ruined and it's barely the afternoon.

Fuck it, Third Reich thread.

wew soo egy xDDDDD

Go do your patriotic duty as an American and suck a nigger's dick.

How about you participate in implicit white identity and commit glorious white on white sodomy? Reproduce with another man by making glorious white HIV butt babies.

I guess he should have just let the Germans take over Europe, finish developing the Amerika bomber then start the fucking nuclear war.

I agree with you – but the average person at the time didn't know anything about what was going on. I admire uncle Adolf, but he decided to get in with the Japs and declared war on the US first. Now it's up to us to sort out the West 70 years later.

fixed

youtube.com/watch?v=mIAk1mw4VzM

So you think the average person is a psychic and can read the future?

That was the 30s. This, 1945.

they lost. Get over it

I don't care how highly you viewed the Nazis, no single government should be in control over that many people. Corruption was already happening before the war ended, how fucking well do you think they would have fared if they somehow won?

How can you despise the European union yet support a extended Reich that controlled the entirety of Europe?

Ten years later:

Fuck you.

They told be the Germans were autistic but goddamn.

Really showing how degenerate you are, spergkraut

Kek, german military got steamrolled.

would be a pity if Kennedi Cotarelo tries to dox any of them…

I don't support any power controlling sovereign states with their own cultures and ways of life. How can a German possibly understand the life of a brit or a pole?

Fucking bots.

THIS IS A BOT THREAD
A FUCKING DUPLICATE ONE AT THAT

Actually Im the kraut, not him. And spegkraut never posted anime or smug reaction face, right?
>>>/k/
I thought Holla Forums was below you, you shit?

Is this another of those spot the fake Nazi merchandise threads? That flag seems to be way too new, nothing at all like a nearly 80 year old flag.

KILL YOURSELF OP
your grandfather fought for International Jewry the death of European Civilization.

Hilarious. The crooked teeth subhuman is pretending it is the savior of Pooland, again. How utterly shameless and delusional.

These exact posts happen everyime in these threads.

They're bots. They're not real posters. OP only posted fucking 3 times.

DON'T BUMP THIS THREAD.

They knew that going to the boats means fighting for kikes and commies. And like I said, their own gov pulled a Tiananmen Square on them just a decade earlier. THAT should have been enough for a civil war, shooting at veterans who fought for you in an earlier global war.

I had no idea the germans were this bad at bait.

Talk shit all you want, you guys got fucked up. So much for that "superior aryan genetics"

This. OP, are you aware that you gave people the means to find you? The flag has names and names of homestates. While I can understand how you might find this interesting, while I find it interesting, you do understand that there's very little trouble that might go in to finding the grandson of one of these people?

I'm not the type and I wouldn't agree with it, but somebody might go out of their way to do so. You probably should've blurred that out.

As for everybody freaking out over this, ya'll need to calm down.

Friendo, you're missing context. Germany only wanted German clay. Germany didn't want the world. All Poland had to do was give Germany a land bridge to Danzig. All England had to do was calm its shit and not be divisive little faggot. It was clearly written in MK, and clearly repeated during the years of the 3R, that Hitler wanted to share European influence between Germany, Italy, and Britain. The push East was to counter the Soviet's push West and to obliterate Marxism's source.

The whole 'ruling the world' thing is just a meme.

American soldiers started to mutiny over Vietnam but not over the Axis. Even hippies had more honour than their fathers.

Actually I'm not.
I was in the Trump speech thread.
I never said" Bruh pops rolled in and kicked ebin ass LOL".
I agree,it's shitty but it is a part of history.
I thought some might be interested in it.

My grandfathers name isn't on the flag and I'm pretty sure all those people are dead.
My grandfather died when I was 3 years old.

is that why they carpet bombed Warsaw and occupied the country for a decade while eating into the polish food reserves and causing mass starvation?

Is that why they took over France and occupied Paris, eventually resorting to conscripting the locals and sending them to forced labor camps? I don't care how much you think it was just about "German clay" France was never part of Germany.

Why the fuck should the Polish give up valuable territory to a country that already had a penchant for lying and breaking their agreements. I only vant a little bit of the sudatenland Ja.

No white man cares about that, fuck the Jap scourge

The worst generation. Glad they are finally dying off.

I hope your grandfather is dead Op and that he went in angonishing pain. Fuck you as well, his idiot offspring. I hope a nigger with AIDS rapes you and your bitch mother.

this

They faired better number wise than the Allies, even though they lost.

Don't blame those who retaliated, blame the chinks. They were gonna die either way

America is a Jewish tax farm, not a nation. American nationalism is an oxymoron.

Wrong. The worst generation was in power and ended segregation.

Proud of being a ZOG pawn. Patriotardism is cancer.

e9's sockpuppet I bet.

Are you mad America is just superior?

I am American. I hate this Jewish nation more than any European ever could.

The generation that ended segregation was the baby boomers.

Once again, you're missing context.

Poland put itself into a situation it didn't have to be in, out of pettiness and out of the belief that Britain would have its back. To Germany, Poland was to serve as a buffer to Soviet invasion of Europe. All Germany wanted was Danzig. With Soviets pulling up, it was either let Russia take Poland or go in and take as much space as possible that Russia would have as little a foot hold as possible.

This inaccuracy should concern you if you actually think this is true.

France and Britain declared war on Germany to help the Soviets. France was the closest enemy, France was downed so Germany could focus on Russia. Fuck France anyway, bunch of smelly fags.

The war effort to fight Marxism was not a walk in the park. And that 'conscripting locals' is bullshit, as the only people who went to camps were partisans/kikes. If you're crying for those in the camps, you're crying for the wrong people.
As I said, the Poles had the option between losing a little coast and losing their whole nation, which is what ended up happening. They were retardedly smug for zero reason other than they assumed they'd be covered by other people.
Yes, no other country lied or has ever lied or will ever lie. Those fucking Nazis!

Wrong. Baby boomers were teenagers and kids when segregation ended. Those in power were the worst generation.

you sound like a fucking kike. I don't like Canadians but i'm not going to say they need to be napalmed and nuked.

ONLY A LITTLE BIT OF THE SUDATENLAND JA?

not what I said, I said the nazi government had a penchant for breaking their agreements and they fucking did. They gave Poland zero reason to trust them and then threatened to destroy their entire country.

Do you negotiate with terrorists?

topcuck

WW2 is a lesson. When they tell you to kill the Russian—kill the jew.
When they tell you to kill the goatfuckin' kebob—kill the jew and any goatfuckin' kebobs you see.
When they tell you to kill the gopher tearing up their yard—kill the jew. Then kill a squirrel, cook it and make some gravy and skillet bread.

I literally didn't say that. And in case you forget, the Germans didn't add France to Germany, they installed a temporary government until order could be restored after the war. You may also be forgetting that during the occupation, the French started volunteering to fight for Germany.
Yes, to get to Prussia.
Okay champ, and what agreements were these? We can go over each one if you're so assblasted.
They only wanted fucking Danzig. If you're looking for the ones who wanted to gobble up Poland, that was Russia. I bet you think the Katyn Massacre was all Germany, too.
Doing that with you right now.

What?

The gooks forced my countrymen to bow to them in our own colonies, Hitler made a mistake allying with the worthless yellow slimes.

Germany should allied with the Chinese Nationalists. I will never understand the devotion to solely Japan.

Considering the so called "economic" miracle that got them out of the massive shitter they were already in, and spared them the great depression, I guess extremely well actually, and you are a stubborn ignorant or a plain retard if you think otherwise.
Don't give me the "merica got out of it too!" because they only did so for the dead cat bounce the war offered, not for taking economic meassures like germany.

Easy, EU is controlled by kikes with kike interests in mind, the Reich by Europeans with European interest in mind as it should be with any other people in the world.
Besides, who in the fuck gave you this idea that the expansionism of germans was permanet and/or that meant the lost of autonomy when they were clear isolationist? It was a tiny country literally against fucking everybody around it, seizing land and resources was the only natural step to face its enemies.

Eat shit you uncultured nigger, Nazi germany never claimed to be superior, not only they wanted to presserve their genetics and strived to be better, they were in favor of everyone else doing exactly the same, kike press twisted that and painted them as egotistical supremacists.
images.lmgtfy.com/?q=Multicultural nazis

One of my grandads was in korean war, other in pacific. By the time my fathers father (korea) got home, he was completely redpilled on marxism and the kikes. Mothers father only became redpilled after a group of niggers jumped him and almost beat him to an inch of his life for being white, 69 I believe. He also recognized hippies for the marxist proto-sjws that they were.

The fact that any of you can defend the global kike offensive against the nazis, it shows how far we are from victory. If OP had a shred of honor, he'd bleach the names off that flag and only raise it half mast. 14/88.

Yes but we still remind you regularly about Nanjing and Unit 731.

Regardless of the next eight years America will always be there to hold China together to spite you.

And should Russia fracture and Japan attempt to reclaim the Kurils, we'll be there to retaliate, grant Ryukyu independence, and outright fuck you out of your chances at the next space race.

Start working on an orbital weapons platform before we break the treaty first, pupper.

Yup. Also, we keep hearing that boomers were responsible for everything today. I disagree.
Boomers were US back in the 60s, just a bunch of kids. The "greatest" Zogbots were still in power. Too bad we can never take revenge on them.

Typical Polish retardation, the signature of a subhuman.
Low IQ subhumans indeed.

America is a Jewish nation. It is not mine, even though I live here.

And America is not cucked. It is just America. It has always been a Jewish shit hole. Fornit to be cucked, it would have to have been good at some point.

Wew lad

When was America good? It was founded by libshits and Puritans (aka goyim who think they are Jews). It has always been packed with niggers and mongrelized. Jews have always had free reign. There was never a time that America wasn't shit.

Your grandfather was a selfish, worthless piece of shit. The Allies were the SJWs of their day.

All Allied WW2 vets deserve to get raped by the niggers they love so much.

I don't know how you could argue for boomers. The writing is on the wall. The culture degeneracy really got moving in late 60s. This led to white flight, liberal indoctrination schools, a general of conservative kids dying in the jungle while leftists spat on them, the growing hedonism of the 70s and 80s. I just don't see how you can apologize for boomers. They were either hippies, dying in the jungle for nothing, in biker gangs, or movements like the black panthers. Very few in that generation were spared from the madness.

The only segments of America that were never good were those recent European immigrants who had not yet become Americanized (such as Germans). As soon as they integrated they degenerated into typical Ameritrash, though.

[sad realization intensifies]

The point is that boomers were only the second worst American generation, after the so called "greatest" WWII generation. Greatest goyim generation.

*ever good

Oh gotcha. I think I misunderstood you. I agree.

Good riddance. I hope hope he died slowly and in misery.

Ayylmao

What do you think about the reaction of draftees. It always makes me think. "Greatest generation" lined up in droves to fight a fake kike war. Seems like a lot of the 'nam kids knew in their heart it wasn't right. Same idealogical justification from the government though.

Gas yourself roach.

>is more right than you

No.

Nice trophy OP. My grandpa took some medals off some German officers he killed as well. Ignore the wailing of the vanguished ITT and enjoy the pride and glory of your family's victory in war.

*vanquished

I know Holla Forums is a hugbox, but jesus fuck you can't even post anything that has anything to do with WW2-era Germany without sucking the Nazis off.

Fuck you, I have pride in my forefathers, they didn't fight for the right side but they fought and died none-the-less

LMFAO FUNNIEST SHIT I'VE READ ON HERE

I don't see how subversively funding multiple regimes to fight a foreign state, and luring hundreds of thousands in to die is protecting your family.

You faggots always dwell on shit that got btfo years ago. Churchill did everything in his power to bring us into a shit war. What did we get out of it? A cold war with commies and modern western marxism. By grandad had shame, rightfully so. If you faggots have that little honor, where you can't admit the faults of your fathers. There is no hope for you. You betray your blood and folk. At least my grandad knew he was played by the kikes.

Nationalism is a zero sum game. I do not care about Germany.

I admitted their fault in my post. They didn't fight for the right side. They tried to stay out at first.

Oh please we all know that line is bullshit, allied soldiers were complete scum. Not better than your average soviet rapeist

Yes, dying to create the hell we live in today is such a great thing. But really, I know they were pumped full of propaganda but the allied soldiers acted no different than the soviet mongol niggers. No amount of propaganda is an excuse for that

lol nice try

And I guess if propaganda doesnt have an effect why are we bothering to change anything? Let the people of the world lie in the bed they made, right?

Fought and died for kikes. They get no respect from me, same as current zogling subhumans in the Jewish military.

I am not a nationalist for Germany. I am not a German. I dont care. I dont ask for Germans to care for me.

How does the anti german propaganda justify letting niggers rape white women?

Well, you said just as bad as Soviets without any evidence backing that up. That is a pretty significant claim.

It is true. Ameriniggers were notorious subhumans during the war. They even mass raped French women, supposedly their allies. This is because American is a Jewish nation and American culture was already a mixture of Judaic media and negro jazz by that point. American soldiers in WWII were just as big of wiggers as current ZOG troops.

Wow, nice post. I believe you now. Good job.

who is this

You're not Polish are you?

I'm sure you've seen the source around here, unless you're new. I'll see if I can can find them. Americans also had actual death camps for germans See

I am not going to get outraged at that because I would expect nothing different from the Germans or anyone else had the situation been flipped.

If I were on the losing side of any war and I were captured I would expect the possibility of being starved or detained for extended periods of time. I am being honest. Why would you expect to be treated like a hotel guest in a military prison?

Its all so pretentious. I would be lying to myself if I were to pretend to be surprised or shocked. If I were taken in as a defeated combatant I would think "yeah there is a pretty good chance I am not going to survive this". So why are you lying to yourself?

The germans treated their POW's a lot better, hell they even had movie theaters and swimming pools for the fowl kikes. You are lying to yourself, but I would expect no less from a zog sympathiser

You should wash that flag OP.

No, you stupid piece of shit, I know WW2 had an unfortunate outcome, I just dont bother getting worked up over it like you do because everyone involved in it will be dead in like 5 years and nothing can change what happened.

I am not lying I am just being realistic. Why do you feel like you would be owed anything by your captor? Are you that entitled?

And what, you can refer to a few examples of political prisoner's amenities in German camps, but do you really think the Germans were going to bust their asses over making sure some PoWs got hot meals?

And I guess if I were to provide you examples of anyone aside from Germans treating PoWs decently you would say it is fake, right? Because everything is black and white, right?

Ask yourself, why do you feel entitled to a luxury treatment from your captor?

for once in my life, I agree with the weebfags.

kill yourself my man

I don't even like anime, but this video says more AGAINST the point you're trying to make than for it
PURPLE
FUCKING
HAIR

tell me how that isn't retarded, then tell me how that isn't just a cry for attention.
I bet she has tattoo too. I'd rather ally with the weebfags, who I despise, than with this monstrosity.

this
but fuck off with the pedo imagery

Actually no. Bleach might damage the flag, keep in mind this is from the 40s and it's probably nearing the end of its life.
this flag is holy, and every single one of those faggots that defaced it should be gassed.

TRUTH. FUCK YOU OP. YOUR GRANDFATHER IS BURNING IN HELL.

You have only one path of redemption now. Post a pic of yourself pissing on your grandfather's grave while giving the Hitler salute. Only then will we and God forgive you. Otherwise an hero.

That is some edge right there.

Can you tell me why I should care about people who did not care about me? I give zero shits about German people. I only care about the war out of principle and the negative effects it has brought upon my country.

I cannot answer that question without knowing what your country is.

The US. And before you say "hurr your grandfather was kikes", nobody in my family fought in WW2, so I have nothing emotionally invested in this. Everyone in my family was either far too young or far too old. I think the closest would be some great uncle who was on some ship in the Pacific or something.

Tell me why I would or should care about some people across the sea who would not have given two shits about my existence or my fate. And I will remind you, I dont have anything against them, but I dont have anything for them either.

Germany lost. Deal with it. They weren't these perfect innocent good bois who dindu nuffin. They were imperialist dickbags who bit off more than they could chew and got their shit pushed in as a result.

>>>Holla Forums

I am also an American. You should care about the Germans because in all likelihood they are your own people. The vast majority of White Americans are of Germanic ancestry (the two biggest groups are the English and the Deutsch). I happen to be Deutsch. You should care about your ancestral homeland and your brothers who live in that homeland. Nationalism must be racial, not civic. Your love for your people must be the core principle of your life, no matter where they live all over the world.

As far as you saying that Hitler did not care about America, that is not true. Hitler loved America. As a boy, he read novels by Karl May about the Old West. He used to play cowboys and Indians. Hitler had great respect for America. He saw White Americans as his brothers and he wanted to be allied with the USA. He had no intention of invading or negatively affecting us in any way. Your claim that the Germans did not care about you is false. Hitler was just as distressed about Whites being displaced in America as he was about any other place.

If you are of Germanic ancestry, you are one blood with Hitler and the German people. That mean that we all go back to the same origin. We should feel a spiritual connection with them.

The Germans fought for our race against the entire world. They held up a light and showed us an example of how to free ourselves from Jewish domination.

wow, you sure convinced me, I am now a #cruzmissile

wew

When I say you should be proud of your ancestors, I am of course excluding traitors. You should never be proud of anyone who worked for an alien people to destroy his own people.

If a guy leaves his tribe, joins up with their enemies, and comes back to participate in burning down his own village, you should not be proud of that person.

Germanic Americans who fought to destroy the Fatherland are traitors, and deserve no respect.

I am also talking about your far ancestors. You seem to be shortsighted. Your people have thousands of years of history. You must look beyond America, a blip on the historical radar, to find your true origin and true heritage of which to be proud.

by that logic, this includes over half of Latin America and 10-ish % of South East Asia.

You're right, fighting to destroy your Fatherland is something that deserves no respect.

I have no family members who fought in WW2, I come from Germanic-Polish and Italian heritage. (my grandfather did fight in the Korean war, but that's irrelevant.)

I just grow tired of this circlejerk. like said, Germany lost. They pushed their boundaries and for better or worst got their shit pushed in.

Germans were not imperialists, stop project Anglo piece of shit.

*projecting

About fucking time someone else said it

They cared enough to take Communism on because they saw it as a world threat not merely a threat to their own country or yours. Where were your people on that front? Ah yes, they elected a crypto Communist (FDR), gave taxpayer dollars to another Communist ("Uncle" Joe Stalin via the Lend Lease), and then fought in the most brutal war in human history with that Communist, all because "they didn't know better." Of course they didn't know, they were too busy living it up and isolating themselves from the growing problems around them, and they've been doing it ever since only now they're starting to see the noose slip around their neck. A near-perfect reflection of you.

And so I sit here wondering what kind of man would utter words like "Why should I care about them? I give zero shits about ___ people." It comes down to the fact that you have no respect. Just an arrogant, petty, selfish, and oblivious little shit that deserves every "negative effect" he encounters, and you'll certainly die as you lived just like every other faggot in your sinking ship.

Yes, that's right! Our loyalty is to our people wherever they live on the earth. You should see yourself as a member of your folk and have solidarity with your folk, not with a recently created artificial state.

VERY well said, brother. Better than I could have written.

You are so mad.

Yeah thanks for pointing out the obvious. Care to enlighten me further with your wisdom?

He has the right to be mad. He's still right.

The problem with so many of our people is that they aren't mad enough.

Cool, now fly it over your house.

That was pretty well said man.

I don't see how anyone on fucking Holla Forums couldn't care about their völk

The only ones who don't care are the Jews and shills who spam us. And if we had real moderators, they would be banned immediately.

America was never great.

And Nazis don't want to make it great. We want to destroy it so we can have true ethnonationalism. America is a mulatto whore and can never be great.

0/10 chaim

I agree with this sentiment. I only see Trump as a stepping stone (or maybe just a stopgap) until we can have a real nationalist revolution.

nitpicking

Nazi is perfectly acceptable label. Even Goebbels used it.

America was pretty okay before ((((1913)))).

[citation needed]

Reported for not even trying.

Citation is his book, The Nazi-Sozi.

He used it once, as far as I know. I don't really care if you use it, but they did say "National Socialist" 99% of the time.

Try before Abraham Lincohen.

There's way more important news happening you niggers, this is classic sliding.

Sage, hide and move on

Hate Lincoln if you want, but at least he wanted to ship the niggers back.

We all know the moderator situation is fucked. BO needs to come back and and uncuck Holla Forums, it used to be so much greater. Gee, I remember when I first migrated. I wasn't a Holla Forumsack yet but things were just so beautiful.

America used to be pretty great, periods here and there. The 50's, 60's, maybe even the 70's, also before the Civil War and a little after.

I can't disagree; Hitler dubs confirm. But it would have been the only good thing he would have done.

I swear to God I'm not a Kike; it's just Marfan Syndrome!

Reminder that if you ever get your WN ethnostate, you're still stuck with millions of cucked whites who will stab you in the back.

Maybe if the Poles didn't slaughter thousands of German women and children they would have been left alone.

This is true.

Wrong. America was founded by libshits and crypto-Jews as a tax haven for international swindlers.

And the CSA had a kike in its Cabinet.

The CSA also funded international banking jewry via slave trade.

I want to point out that that generation were the most successful victims of the New World Education standard.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_Education_Board#Philosophy

This is how they were brought up, a stolen generation. Not to mention all this following a Great Depression

Due to this New Education Standard, they weren't simply the most indoctrinated people the U.S. had ever known, they were also almost completely illiterate. One of the biggest challenges in the 2nd world war was how few of these conscripts could even read the instructions on their weapons.

With all this mockery and sanctity, you all forgot to show them some goddamned pity and look at the lesson of just how easily an entire generation can be stolen and moulded into disposable tools.

So much shilling against CSA.

Probably some yank who simultaneously wants to murder southerners for still being rebel traitors.

I didn't even read past that first post when I posted. Why am I not surprised?

Actually acting like the Hitler Channel version of Hitler.

Fucking hypocrites.

Reminder that this is a shill tactic to spark arguments by reminding us of bad blood.

Report and stop replying

No, if George Lincoln Rockwell can ACTUALLY kill them and doing so is patriotic duty to his country, and then learn that he was fighting the wrong group and try to warn people, that's an example of what people's attitudes should be.

This behaviour is incompetence. There is no incongruity with honoring your ancestors duty to his nation, and thinking the wrong side lost. It's a tragedy, not race-treason. Whites fought plenty of internal wars before.

It's a controversial topic, you don't like those shit heel?

Besides, some people in WW2 did feel regret over their actions when they later became far-right or white nationalist.

Others just became gay and founded the leather man movement.

It's difficult to generalize them.

Other than the staggering rates of illiteracy.

Germany didn't want control of Europe. They wanted control of Germany.

Okay, maybe a wee bit of what you could argue was rightly part of Poland, if there is really any such thing as Poland.

And no, the Axis did not attack us directly. The US was sinking German ships in support of the war effort for months before Hitler declared war on us.

And while Japan had a black eye coming to them, let's not forget that the point of moving the Pacific Fleet to Pearl Harbor was to make it clear that we would sink their ships at the Philippines (which we didn't want anymore and would give away sooner after the way) if Japan tried to take them to support its imperial ambitions and needs, which we caused by forcing them out of Sakoku.

fuck off mods