CONFIRMED

CONFIRMED

I'm calling the police.

Oh my god, a male is making physical contact with a child, this is clearly a pedo!

Like, there would be diagrams all over the picture, pointing out the look in his eyes and her uncomfortable posture.

trump will make lolis legal

user… pls

Open your eyes, man

OP is the real pedophile for having a photo with a child in it that is clearly meant to sexualize the child.

I think you're just in denial. I know you don't want to believe your God Emperor is a pedo, but it certainly looks like that's the case.

It certainly looks like you're the pedo.

Buddy, if platonic touching of a child automatically makes you a pedo, I've got some bad news for you: you ARE the pedos, along with everyone else in this thread. Almost everyone who is or has ever been on Earth, and even anyone in space right now, is a pedo if simply making physical contact with a child is enough.

she knows…

everyone who isn't a virgin is a pedo tbh

if you've had sex with someone, that person was a child at some point, ergo you are a pedophile for being attracted to them

Of course she knows, this is OBVIOUSLY at a Comet Ping Pong sponsored event.

Considering that Donald Trump ran his campaign heavily on projection and he never once mentioned Bill or Hillary having sex with children, I don't think he's a child rapist.
But he is corrupt and going to start some pretty horrific wars.

You don't honestly believe this, do you?

Cuck.

CONFIRMED

Guy's gotta try new things eventually. He got to the very top, everything he has will sooner or later become too boring.

pls dont sexualize my waifu. shes innocent and pure.

You're saying that as if it's something bad.

O-oh my..

True Detective Season three?

/thread