DID I HEARD PILOTS THREAD

Also, does anyone has the link to the Journal 3" Just saying

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eu8zxpUYe3M&list=PL9D9649A54160C37C
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't get why Hirsch was so ashamed of this is pretty much the same.

He's ashamed about a lot of things.

He needs to be more ashamed.

He needs to be SO ashamed of himself that he'll cut off his dick and balls and then proclaim himself as a woman.

Then he'll regret it and kill himself because transgenderism is a mental disease.

It is buttugly

I thought he already had.

The only pilot of anything that's worth watching.
Too bad we never got the actual fucking series.

Welcome To Eltingville.
I wasn't sure this would work without all the swearing, but it actually turned out OK.

Fred Perry's Gold Digger.
Has some issues with sound engineering and pacing, but impressive for being the work of one man who was figuring out how to animate as he went along.

youtube.com/watch?v=eu8zxpUYe3M&list=PL9D9649A54160C37C

Not a pilot, just a promo.
This would have been awesome…

This would have become gamergate episode: the show if it had been picked up.

Amazing Screw-On Head is the best show we never got

It's pretty good.

I never understood the appeal of this show, but that's maybe because I am not American.

I always enjoyed this pilot.

So wait, wait wait…
If in the original pilot Dipper does not find the journal, and instead just has some generic monster manual…

Does that mean that all of the GF plot was just an afterthought?
Like, they literally just wanted to make a show about funny wacky mysteries, and the entire thing about Bill and The Author and shit was just added in later to tie the show together?
Well, that explains the rushed shittiness of the finale, I guess!

You can kinda call it a "pilot" or prototype for the Hellboy animated films. Because not shortly after Amazing Screw-On Head didnt get a greenlight, suddenly they started making Hellboy animated.

My guess is the producers went "people dont know Screw-on Head but they know Hellboy, so lets just make something similar with Hellboy."

The author actually wrote issues about GamerGate/"Fake nerd girls" etc.

We lost some potential comedy, but we ultimately dodged a bullet.

Maybe Alex thought a Pickle and Peanut mixed media style would be "revolutionary" for children's television, not an elaborate mythology

the promo for a much better Mega Man cartoon

Toyetic as fuck