Gather round the campfire, anons…

Gather round the campfire, anons…

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fritzl_case
newsdeskinternational.wordpress.com/2013/04/25/the-children-of-josef-fritzl-5-years-later/
8ch.net/cunny/res/1086.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Silly me, I forgot I was on a board full of pedos

traitor.

sauce?

For what, the image?

no you fucking idiot for the news story

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fritzl_case

spoopy

I wonder what's the chance of people like that, the woman and the children, reintegrating society after shit like this. Is there any chance, or they just an hero? Someone should make a documentary about it using some of these extreme cases. It's like Kasper Hauser.
Anyway, cool story user

I've followed up on this quite a bit throughout the years, and needless to say, these kids are going to need lifelong therapy. Pic-related is the oldest daughter now

newsdeskinternational.wordpress.com/2013/04/25/the-children-of-josef-fritzl-5-years-later/

Also, there are many links to sources in the comments section if you're interested.

Thanks, I'll definitely read it later. Got really curious about it

Well, yeah, but what get's me curious is what this therapy would be about. It's not like the therapist can say things like 'but you should also see the bright side of this' to what the person's been through. It's just such a huge bucket of shit they swallowed.

Pretty af girl, btw.

Kek. She should consult the therapists on Holla Forums

I really doubt that story. You got a sauce for Fritzl having had a youtube channel named Kochplatte and uploading sick shit on it? NO OF COURSE YOU DON'T.

There is no source on it, which makes it even spoopier. As I said in the OP, the videos were deleted when we were on the phone with the FBI.

Such a thing would have surfaced in the Fritzl investigation. I doubt the old man knew how to cover his tracks, anyway.

Man, I'm not even into CP, but I've seen some stuff going around the chans and was generally cool with seeing it (not supporting, just not freaking out).
But once I downloaded some file on Kazaa (can't remember what was supposed to be, but not that), and I just turned the video on and there was like a 3yr kid crying his heart out, and a naked adult chasing him. Watched just that and turned it off. Left a fucking scar.

Who gives a fuck? It was a nice story.

Yeah, they'd definitely spend months researching, back in 2005, if the guy ever uploaded any videos for like an hour. Those were different times, bro.

I know what you mean.

First time I browsed infinity, coming from half, literally the first thread I opened (can't remember which board) has a webm of a guy fucking what seemed to be a moribund black cat. And I stayed on the site. That's gotta say something about me

If you read the link that I provided in , you'll find that most of the details of the investigation have been kept from the public.

Nah, cat fucking is nothing compared to some of the shit out there, worst I have seen is a girl about 6 or 7 is bent over and tries to fight off the guy raping her so he beats her until her face is a pulp and keeps fucking he in the ass while she wimpers and pisses.

I keep shit like webms related just because I find it interesting.

Nah, cat fucking is nothing compared to some of the shit out there, worst I have seen is a girl about 6 or 7 is bent over and tries to fight off the guy raping her so he beats her until her face is a pulp and keeps fucking her in the ass while she wimpers and pisses.

I keep shit like webms related just because I find it interesting.

Ok, safe space time. No more.

If it makes you feel any better the dog one gets me too but I keep it because I work with explosives and it reminds me to be careful, it often isn't the painless death Hollywood depicts.

Well you win I guess

I know it's something often said by the soft and maybe I am soft but it changed me, pic related.

Might as well turn this into a wrecked thread, nothing too extreme.

I don't think anyone at all could see that and be cool about it, unless that person liked the stuff. I wouldn't be able to sit through it, and I'm not often shocked.

You are right, you would need to be a special kind of fucked to think nothing of it.

Its like a toy running out of batteries

Accurate analogy.

That's Brazil. Videos of their Carnaval parties are more disturbing than this

test

If she can't re-integrate she can come live in my basement

I wonder what that newborn infant nigger did to anger Jim.

8ch.net/cunny/res/1086.html

sauce?

That poor fucking doog. I'm not even a dog guy, but most purebred dogs are bros.
Where was the first vid taken? At first it looked like hue, but it's pajeet levels of trash, but the larvae are dressed too well for that.