I did reversible logic with homotopic type theory implemented in a Quipper fork (aka haskell/idris/coq/ocaml/whatever)

I did reversible logic with homotopic type theory implemented in a Quipper fork (aka haskell/idris/coq/ocaml/whatever)

It proved and worked and drew SIGNIFICANTLY less power to do the dumbass big algorithms i tested it with. It was just slow cuz no qbits. BUT IT PROVED

AND I DID IT IN COQ
AND I DID IT IN AGDA
AND IT FUCKIN WORKS our cpus are just shit and need to exploit graphene edges or tiny black holes or something

java suck my diiiiiiiiick
oracle suck my diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick
apple suck my motherfucking dick
nobody gets my code just came here to brag while my shit runs proved like atelier b lever proved

you niggas dont know shit about shit prove me wrong

awwww yissssss so im stealing endo's idrea and i've already implemented it… solar repeated servers in weatherproof boxes. distributed networked shit running offa something derived from the source code of inferno aka plan 9 only bette

i got that shit up and running in washington state already.

delet this

like there can be a type where you both eat shit and die but you're like different amounts of each and you can't even measure it but it fuckin proves and eat shit and die pleb fags

no

the hell are you on about op

i'm on about a language that i wrote that does reversible logic well enough that it can do some heavy shit without draining your power… simulates quantum computing pretty fucking well and is kinda based on quipper but does virtual qbits and actually works, and proves in pretty much everything.

Are you a genius? Thats some pretty sweet shit.

what i'm on about is computers that never run out of power because the way the logic system works doesn't radiate heat aka it can run kinda forever. and i did it in something i wrote based off quipper and idris, plus a buncha other shit… ocaml, old school perl, shit to keep the plebs out. but only i have it. its closed source af cuz only i have the code and compiler and im never givng this shit out, you niggers can figure out how to do this shit for yourselves, i'm just gonna slay ass with it

Explain

you know you could make a lot of money with something like that

no i'm fucking spaghetti monster. i'm like a super retard

dont draw mean things on old people

haha good try. lmgtfy is you don't know what it is. if you're asking for specifics, fuck off. that's like the foundation of my work and go figure it out yourself, it took me 15 fuckin years

i know but i'm doin it for the lulz. i hate rich people and other programmers

like i'm not releasing any of this shit. it's just gonna be my lil software baby til the day i die, and the rest of humanity can eat my spaghetti. yall aren't ready for this, i mean the jvm is still a thing… shoulda been DIS and inferno, plan 9 didn't even really catch on

Church, Russell, & Curry were all alt-white

all right?

If you can't give me a brief explanation in layman's terms, you're fucking autistic

Women can't code btw

Okay, I will. So the way binary logic works with computers how they work today involves a loss of information every time there's a NAND, which is the basis for every function (tldr). What I did is set up a system that reverses every function at runtime (effectively) in a way where no heat is lost from the system but the program proves… i'd get into the nitty gritty of how i d[d it, and I gave some big fucking hints (IT'S BASED OFF IDRIS 0.99, OCAML, _QWIPPER_, and some other shit). Just learn math, dude, it's all out there for free. You guys can figure this shit out for yourselves cuz this is never gonna be open source, that'd be like letting everybody fuck my wife to make the best baby

would you? I'm gonna try to do some research into this it sounds interesting.

Don't ever talk to me or my spaghetti ever again, you shill.

Ok, so when you say that it simulates quantum computing, you're saying that it basically adds an extra element (for lack of a better way to put it) to binary code/logic?

For real though, if you're interested in this, hit me up at [email protected]/* */

It does quantum types. I really, really can't tell you how here cuz it's proprietary info

That's my real fake email that I set up today but f you wanna talk about it, do it through that. I'm all about spreading information but Im kinda iffy about it cuz I don't want any government to have this

I'll have to look into that

I really don't know anything about programming, so I'm afraid I wouldn't be able to contribute much to a dialogue. I was just interested in the basic concept of your achievement.

Anyway, congratulations on the breakthrough!

Well I shouldn't do this but it's still pretty abstract and it's not like anyone could figure out exactly how i did this… It's based off of a logic that has types in superstates. The rest is just mechanical trickery

That's cool, thanks for the thumbs up! You should learn how to program, it's the best way to learn math, and it's interactive and really fun. You can also potentially make a ton of money off of it, but that should never be the impetus to code or any other art. If I could recommend anything, there's free online courses in stuff like lambda calculus offered by Stanford, MIT… that don't give you credits and you can't talk to a professor. But the course material's there. Check out Coursera, MIT Open Courseware, and Codecademy - not affiliated with a university but a solid way to get started.

Learn ruby or python first. Doesn't really matter which, python's more used in the industry ATM but I like ruby more as a language.

Learn imperative scripting and then immediately switch to Clojure. It'll broaden your scope early on and help yu think about problems in ways that you can later apply to more lucrative languages.

Everything runs on the JVM and Javascript is the most used language in the world for commercial development; but it's a shitty stupid language.

If you want to be beast mode, learn the fundamentals of mathematics. All the different set theories, type theories, all the shit with 'calculus' in the name that isn't involved with integrals and derivatives.

Happy learning, friend :)

*saved*

Thanks, m8.

I have the feeling that everything in this thread is a fake story OP made up.

Remember, qubits aren't about dialetheism, they are about amplitude negation.

Use your process to simulate a DNA computer and you'll see what I'm talking about.

Other than that, HoTT is good for extendable dimension reduction and while you are stating to have quantum types in your space, you might be assuming paths between types to be accurate representations of wavefunction collapse… which is novel, but I suspect this to be flawed due to problems with induction.

shit this thread just got worth lurking

as a layperson i understand maybe %25 of what y'all talking about, but if OP truly made a nearly heatless computer that alone is pretty incredible.

It's the best way to learn higher abstractions of logic*.
Not saying you're wrong, but it's not specifically learning "math" per-say, as math covers a very broad scope.
It does of course open the gate to specific forms of math, especially applied math.

What I'm getting at is you can learn programming and still be bad at some types of math. For example, quite a few programmers will know applied math but will not know of discrete math, because outside of CRUD or basic algorithm analysis they've never had a need for it.

You're spot on at the end though, learning the fundamentals of mathematics is crucial to beast mode. I highly recommend that is a per-requisite.

Too bad we don't have "real" quantum processors otherwise, you'd be rich.

What?

NAND being not and, right? I fail to see how information is lost.

Hence my question. It probably has something to do with high math magic, and the only thing that I've ever had to use from what I've learned in university were graphs, and even then it wasn't for a real project.

Hey OP. Let's say you get a final product and you start advertising your super computer, how would you advertise it? What are the pros & cons of your code?