Trump Speech - Monessen, PA

SPEECH STARTS 11:30 PST, 2:30 EST

RSBN: youtube.com/watch?v=Ru3Cpf_Wkco
ENG: youtube.com/watch?v=CFhwWFtM5EQ
DTS&E: youtube.com/watch?v=4A55goJJKYE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-b-7tP7IW5Q
archive.is/cP36Q
web.archive.org/web/20160628190315/https://assets.donaldjtrump.com/DJT_DeclaringAmericanEconomicIndependence.pdf
phantasystar.wikia.com/wiki/Earthmen
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/06/26/american-presidents-washington-lincoln-agree-donald-trump-trade/
archive.is/3XsG1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Thanks same faggot.

Samefag

Bump to prevent le autoprunes.

Bout time we had another Trump rally

It's not open to the public.

So it's just a speech then?

nvm read the title

30 MINUETS TILL TRUMP

Something to watch untill Trump kicks more globalist ass.

Triggered lefties imminent

Can't wait

T MINUS 10 MINUTES

NEVERMIND HE'S ON NOW

GET IN HERE

AMAZING WORKERS

IT DOESN'T HAVE TO BE THIS WAY

RIGGED THE SYSTEM

(((The special interests)))

youtube.com/watch?v=-b-7tP7IW5Q

BOOM

DRUDGE IS SUCH A BRO

THE RIGHT SIDE OF HISTORY

Did he just repeat himself?

Or was it RSBN glitching again?

BELIEVE

right side switched to a stream that was slightly behind

RSBN is a total waste

WORSHIPS GLOBALISM

TACTICAL FOUNDING FATHERS

INCOME TAX CALLED OUT

RSBN kikes are at it again.

Wait - is the God Emperor standing in front of a pile of garbage?
Which kike engineered this?

I thought it was a fucking Christmas tree.

he's talking at an aluminum recycling place or something

Trump's at a scrap plant: archive.is/cP36Q

bump

12 million jobs
+ 11 million deported spics = ~23 million jobs?

BOSTON GREEN TEA PARTY WHEN?

BASED

(((CHEATERS)))

pls kikes stop messing with all the streams

tea pee pee

Tee poo poo pee pee

I did too lol

TPP

It's actually happening this time.

He is AGAINST TPP

Poo poo pee pee say no to tea pee pee

Never forgetti NAFTA spaghetti.

never forget nafta

UNITED STRAIGHTS

OP BTFO

(checked)

We need one of our top memesmiths to make an image of PepeTrump going poopoopeepee on a chink Wojak.

UNITED STRAIGHTS

TRUMP CONFIRMED ANTI-GAY

united straits

Degenerate purge when?

HITLER DUBS DEMAND

He's amazing today like most days

CHINKS ON SUICIDE WATCH

NAFTAMEXIT

Not so fast muthafacka

This is so easy

TACTICAL LEGISLATION

HAIL

check'd

so easy

CAMPAIGN OF FEAR

8 years confirmed

WE NEVER GO BACK

CHEETING

What's going on with that wall behind him?

DIRTY FUCKING CHEATING FOREIGNERS

==INDEPENDENCE FROM (((GLOBALISTS))) CONFIRMED

I'm retarded

But can Trump Quest defeat the secret final boss?

Will Trump make Chris-Chan great again?

recycling plant

kek

He is mini-boss. The real boss has yet to be revealed.

He'll be dead soon anyway.

CHINKS STUMPED HOLY SHIT

WE'RE GOING TO OPEN UP AMERICAN MINERS AND SEE WHAT'S INSIDE THEM, GOLD WE HOPE

soros has several sons

AMERICAN STEEL
and aluminum
Oh shit, this is so memetic.

Bad jobs go home with bad Jebs.

fuck it even says "Cuck" on the top.

You're one ugly motherfucker

American steel
Folded over 3000 times

SO FUCKING BASED

That thief, he stole Ben's work.

u wot m8

Are Rothschild and Rockefeller the final bosses?

they'd be the penultimate bosses

The shekel hivemind. The Berg.

He's just the villains lackey. He's the Zio to the Rothchild's Dark Force. And ZOG is the Profound Darkness.

That's not how you spell Rothschild

Robert Daniel Soros (born 1963): The founder of the Central European University in Budapest, as well as a network of foundations in Eastern Europe. In 1992, he married Melissa Robin Schiff at the Temple Emanu-El in New York City. The Rabbi Dr. David Posner officiated the ceremony.[139]
Andrea Soros Colombel (born 1965): The founder and president of Trace Foundation, established in 1993 to promote the cultural continuity and sustainable development of Tibetan communities within China. She is also a founding partner and member of the board of directors of the Acumen Fund, a global venture fund that employs an entrepreneurial approach in addressing the problems of global poverty[140] She is married to Eric Colombel.
Jonathan Tivadar Soros (born 1970): A hedge fund manager and political donor. In 2012, he co-founded Friends of Democracy, a SuperPAC dedicated to reducing the influence of money in politics. In 1997, he married Jennifer Ann Allan.[141]

In 1983, George Soros married Susan Weber, twenty five years his junior. They divorced in 2005. They have two children:

Alexander Soros (born 1985): Alexander is also gaining prominence for his donations to social and political causes, focusing his philanthropic efforts on "progressive causes that might not have widespread support".[142] Alexander serves on the boards of Jewish Funds for Justice and Global Witness, and led the list of student political donors in the 2010 election cycle.[143]
Gregory James Soros (born 1988), artist

In 2008, Soros met his current wife, Tamiko Bolton, 42 years his junior;[144] he married her on September 21, 2013.[145] Bolton is the daughter of a Japanese-American nurse and a retired naval commander. She was raised in California, earned an MBA from the University of Miami, and runs an Internet-based dietary supplement and vitamin-sales company.[146]

Soros's elder brother Paul Soros, a private investor and philanthropist, died on June 15, 2013.[147] Also an engineer, Paul headed Soros Associates and established the Paul and Daisy Soros Fellowships for Young Americans.[148][149] He was married to Daisy Soros (née Schlenger), who, like her husband, was a Hungarian Jewish immigrant,[150] and with whom he had two sons, Peter and Jeffrey.[151] Peter Soros was married to the former Flora Fraser, a daughter of Lady Antonia Fraser and the late Sir Hugh Fraser and a stepdaughter of the late 2005 Nobel Laureate Harold Pinter. Fraser and Soros separated in 2009.[152]

AMERICAN STEEL
meme it!

The eternal jew. Don't worry, the Final Deal will fix this problem.

tea pee pee is danker tbh.

shut up nigger

American steel and re-industrialization. Add fashwave music, videos with YUUUGE buildings and technological advances.

Speech here:
web.archive.org/web/20160628190315/https://assets.donaldjtrump.com/DJT_DeclaringAmericanEconomicIndependence.pdf

As if they'd use the real ultimate final bosses in the 1st Quest, those are for the sequels

holy shit great work

RSBN always glitches for me when Trump says something vital. Its been happening for months. Anyone else notice seems kinds fishy.

Words cannot describe how happy I am right now

(checked)
Literally every single line has a proper citation. Lugenpresse on suicide watch!

MEME IT

pure coincidence goy

I hope so. Its usually when he says something for the first time and under his breathe like hes not sure if he should be talking about it but its the key info for someone paying close attention.

fuck i missed it. is it over? where is the replay?

just started user lol

Related, current Chinese Steel production standards.

Yes. I now switch to a more obscure stream. Check the right sidebar when watching RSBN. I was on a good one today with under 200 watching and no glitches.

this stream isn't showing anything?

Which is why I worded it that way. You don't find out about Dark Force until the very end of the first Phantasy Star, and you don't find out about the Profound Darkness until you're about 4/5s of the way through last game in the main series.

The Earthmen being the secret force controlling Mother Brain (from PS2) also works. Sometimes I swear Sega devs were redpilled.

I'm afraid there are some things even Trump can't do.

Oops, forgot link

phantasystar.wikia.com/wiki/Earthmen

this link fucking sucks. it keeps cutting out what Trump is saying and shifting to a different stream

I noticed this just the other day

Thanks user.

be strong, independent and free.

Trade,” Breitbart, 6/26/16)
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/06/26/american-presidents-washington-lincoln-agree-donald-trump-trade/
archive.is/3XsG1

Based Founding Fathers

There has to be a vidya here.

sheeeeeiiiit

JEW LAY!!!!

I hope you understand that the American constitution was essentially perfect before people altered it.

The only thing it lacked was a direct order to the American people to kill anyone that attempts to restrict god given freedoms.