Feels Thread

Seems like the time to make one.

Other urls found in this thread:

allrecipes.com/recipe/106548/strawberry-barbecue-sauce/
youtube.com/watch?v=uowAC4Ig6tw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I just wish that no user here ever feels this feel at least.

Wanna be friends?

All of mine have stopped hanging out with me because their significant others have gotten knocked up/had kids and I'm now "That weird single friend that you used to be like before I saved you."

I still do all the things we used to do guys, if you care. It just means so much less now.

There are strangers sitting next to me in the bar, instead of you guys.
I'm alone on the chairlift, instead of joking and laughing with you guys.
Our cabin is almost finished, I don't know why I keep building it, it's not like I have anyone to share it with anymore.
I killed a coyote last weekend, it was a fun hunt. I turned around to celebrate and you weren't there.

I miss you guys. I know I fucked up a little, but shit, throw me a bone or something. Show me that you can still be men. Show me that the women in your life aren't just harvesting you for money and sperm.

I'm so lonely…at least you're with me in spirit.

Stop drinking the water, they put something in it.

I bet your girl is doing self abortions

Always user, always.

It's pretty bad.
Specially when 6 out of 10 conversions have at some point
It is like a gut shot every time

But I used water filters..

Nothing makes me want to blow my fucking brains out faster.

The fact that post nut regret makes me rage so hard that I damn near put a hole through my wall points that until I get that issue resolved, never. Thanks for asking.

I don't go to family functions anymore.

At least you have a wife. Some of us here never will.

Shit OP I feel bad for you. Not like laughing at you but like honestly feel bad. My kid is almost two and shit blows my mind this Lil fucker is learning to talk more and more he climbs on top of shit and he is learning about the world around him. Fuck man he was a little god damn jelly bean that couldn't do anything and now he is walking around. Fuck he is passed out on me right now as I type this. OP you pump that bitch full of semen. My wife lost two before he stuck around. Don't stop find out what stresses her and hold her hand through it. At the beginning it's the hardest.

you will be in my prayers tonight OP

go back

did you try Super male vitality yet?

Fuck you for having a wife.

Nigger it's not hard I am legit autistic and have been with my wife for 8 going on 9 years.

You could find a surrogate wife. That or find another wife altogether, preferably one who is less barren.

no

interesting fact, in 2011 it was proven in a double blind study that all people trying to start half-full spats are in fact from reddit

www.technews.com/breakingnews_2011/4chanwars-8675309

Seriously that is so painful.

No lie.

Hey, at least the probably is with her body and not yours, maybe try a surrogate.

I am one from here user, I made it I know that others here will make it to.

Thank you user

Does that stuff even work, plus the issue is with her womb.

I'm not sure how she'd take that. I mean that is basically cucking a woman if you think about it.

I semi-understand this feel
I've tried inviting them to other family shit, christmas, thanksgiving, the like, but they've never responded.
still feel like a piece of shit for the whole thing.

How could you have possibly guessed that?
Yeah, you probably feel like a piece of shit, but I don't think it was your fault user.

How do you take it having your bloodline die with you? I don't mean your family's bloodline, I'm talking yours. Have her eggs checked and have someone else injected with her eggs and your sperm. All that's different is the incubator.

Unless you're not serious about being a father, then don't worry about it.

No, its her fertilized egg implanted into another woman's womb.

Holy shit user
Was that this past 4th July
I hope that they turn around and you all can be a family again

Anyone here who's good with blending in with normalfags have advice?

I see.
At either rate, now isn't the time to talk to her about it. Kind of to soon you know.
But thanks for the advice

Yes, the only answer is alcohol. Maybe go with a friend/designated driver, or walk if its close enough.

Alcohol and an activity that everyone enjoys
ie beer pong, kings cup, or something

I've never been drunk before. Does it really help that much?

Ok I can do that. I suck at beer pong though.

Post the recipe. I gotta know how to make it.

yes

idk
git gud

If you can land a solid game, everyone warms up to you for a little while.
Just don't drop your spaghetti everywhere

fucking women.

I'll do what I can. I can feign normalfaggotry for a decent amount of time, but I got a time limit before I get bored and just want to go anywhere else. I just hope people don't bring up the election 'cause I don't know how long I can swallow my tongue for.

ITT Thread, everyone is pathetic, except for OP.

I've recently lost just about everyone

ribanon here. trying to respond to you all but octochan is eating the posts.

allrecipes.com/recipe/106548/strawberry-barbecue-sauce/

Not that user, but I decided to look it up. I kinda wanna make this shit now.

user that hurts. you should suck my dick to make me feel better.

I'm sure as hell not topping anybody else here, but I've had too much caffeine to really care.

Nice find, user. Looking at all the recipes on the side of that website is making me hungry. I guess I should get into cooking.

shoo.

am ribanon, replies to individual posts seem to be fubar atm
another;
also yes the rib thing was this past 4th

report all links for maximum lulz

it sounds like you're both fucked up. what did you do to her?

It's not your fault user.

Like another user said though, the husband should have apologized to you or some shit. It's not like you did that shit intentionally

ayy lmao

I'd go make some ribs tomorrow with some of that dank sounding strawberry BBQ sauce, but it's going to be too fucking cold to do it outside and not have them turn out all fucked up. I guess I could do them in the oven, but I like ribs better slow cooked over charcoal.

Holy shit user, I'm sorry for your loss

You faggots need to take the dildo out of your ass and man up.

At least I have you guys I guess

that last part was so dry it caught me off guard.

I think J did, I just don't remember. I was way too preoccupied with other shit so brain couldn't brain properly.

it's really fucking good. I recommend the shit out of it.
sometimes I add some paprika to it for some extra kick.

gross. I'm glad my fucked up internet fetishes never lead me to get into or become a trap.

I was thinking about maybe throwing some jalapenos in it. I like a little spice in BBQ sauce. I'll see about making it tomorrow. Might post some pics if I'm not retarded and actually think about taking some.

I've told her I wouldn't care if she died, that I wouldn't mind doing it myself, I've threatened suicide, and destroyed handmade gifts from her and sent her pictures of it.

We reconciled a couple months ago when she was going through some kind of psychosis and I let her talk to my therapist. Just thinking about what I've done to her makes me sick to my stomach. I don't ever want to go there again, and I sure as hell don't want my family excusing any of my behavior towards her.

that would probably be pretty good, never really liked jalapenos so I never tried that.

thanks I guess. I never really noticed anything with him. I mean, we all talk about death but I never thought he would do it.
maybe I should be at peace, he's no longer in pain.

I've seen and felt some other shit, but right now all the details are kinda vague. I'll try to remember what I can.

Maybe I'm fucked up but I just miss the company. The closeness. I had someone I could trust, someone I could talk to.

I want them back but I will never take them back user. I'm going through lots of tough shit right now, and they haven't lifted a finger, not even to ask if I'm ok. I know I need to move on, it's just hard

Are either of you guys really good for each other? I can't imagine a relationship like that is gonna help you guys get better.

Not to justify suicide, but living with depression (at least, I assume that's what it was) is hard as fuck.

I guess he didn't feel like the fight was worth it anymore. Hopefully he's in a better place.

This.

An abusive relationship is never a good one. For her and your sake, you're going to have to end it. Otherwise one of you might end up hurt or killed.

Sometimes things seem harsher than they really are you're in the thick end of the shit creek. The good thing is, if you can leave behind people like that, you can find better friends who will be worth more to you in the long run.

ironically, I've now been living with depression and general anxiety for the past 2 years (diagnosed and medicated)
I don't really feel anything anymore, and I've though about killing myself a lot recently.

Feels threads are fun.

For me:

You're welcome.

Fuck user, don't do that. You seem like a nice enough guy.

It's almost funny, I "cured" my depression with drugs, but due to the stress of finals and losing just about everything, it's come back to me.

Finding friends is hard. Finding GOOD friends is even harder.

I don't trust as easily as I did before because of this experience.

Traps are unbearable irl

Smoke some cock you emotional tumblrina

Well, well, hello Mr. Troll!

you caught me.

go figure, right?
y'all need to post more, I'm practically spamming this thread. anyway.
I remembered another.

How old are you (and your wife), OP?

Iam planning to have kids with my gf, but she afraid of that too (miscariages or handicapped kids) - we are both 28 yo, so she is not not fertile enought. And she is afraid thet i will leave her because of that - i vowed otherwise, but she still dont trust me enough.

okay. I'll just whip out some stories or something and maybe someone will pity me with a reply.

I'm gonna have to disagree with you guys there. We've both forgiven each other for our mistakes, I just haven't forgiven myself. We wouldn't be in contact if we didn't care about each other. I just want to put all that shit behind me, but I don't think anyone else will let me live it down.

tfw you posted a reply but everyone has more fucked up lives than you and you don't get as many replies

user, don't tell people you want to be friends with these stories. they might think you're cursed. and if you are, you don't want them to know that.

the next step is becoming a writer and making believable but fucked up stories. It's like acting but with words.

whatever works for you. I'm not here to lecture you since you know the situation better than me.

i'm a pedo give my pity waaaaaah

So my now ex-girlfriend cheated on me with a friend of mine.

how did you find out?

Thanks, user. That's all I really want to hear from people, that I can make a decision for myself, not just some echo chamber of support or bombardment of advice. I've been struggling with my self confidence regarding how easy it is for me to be persuaded. For god's sake I was dumb enough to listen to Holla Forums for a bit.

you guys got any fun ways to blow time?

manchild

drop out

From a mutual friend.

This was like a day after she and I cuddled. I was going to hang out with them but I was fucking crushed, so I just went back to my dorm

I'm in the same boat user. Failed an engineering exam today. Going to fail my calculus exam tomorrow.

Video games usually help.

lol

community college

I'm only 21, but whatever helps you sleep at night.

I'm seriously considering just dropping out, going to a community college and being a shitty app dev

That's how women are. Don't bother confronting her about it because she'll find a way to rationalize it into it being your fault.

I hope you don't respond to her if she tries texting you about it. She'll try to worm her way back into your life if things go bad with your friend.

shit sucks, dude. I used to think I was good at math, then I got into college I'm only 22 and I'm being outclassed by people straight out of high school.

lol I just staight up told her I didn't think we should talk anymore and she cut ties with me almost immediately

I cared about her and she treated me like shit.

First semester of college here, the culture shock is real

lol

stay mad

I guess I'll be a welder or go in the oilfield while prices are still good

hello there

Well it's not rhesus.

Filters only work with detritus. If you're worried about the actual purity of your water, you pretty much have to distill it.

This is a cute thread

Does your school offer grade forgiveness? Everybody gets 3.
My days have been spent watching Christmas movies, working out, playing video games, and shit-posting.

you a pedo?

what are you if you enjoy looking at cute little boys

a faggot.

you are redeemed

I fucking hate social gatherings and parties, but when other people in my classes are having those I go just for the free alcohol.

user, I'm not great with people but these are the three things you need to know about how to get along with normans:

Cover those three and I'm sure you'll have at least some fun, user.
Good luck.

(You)
(You)
(You)
(You)
(You)
(You)
(You)
(You)
(You)
(You)
(You)
(You)
(You)
(You)
(You)
(You)
(You)
(You)
(You)
(You)
(You)
(You)
(You)
(You)
(You)
(You)
(You)
(You)
(You)
(You)

(Me)
(Me)
(Me)
(Me)
(Me)
(Me)
(Me)
(Me)
(Me)
(Me)
(Me)
(Me)
(Me)
(Me)
(Me)
(Me)
(Me)
(Me)
(Me)
(Me)
(Me)
(Me)
(Me)
(Me)
(Me)
(Me)
(Me)
(Me)
(Me)
(Me)
(Me)
(Me)
(Me)
(Me)
(Me)
(Me)
(Me)
(Me)
(Me)
(Me)
(Me)
(Me)
(Me)
(Me)
(Me)
(Me)
(Me)
(Me)
(Me)
(Me)
(Me)
(Me)
(Me)
(Me)

keep sentences, words, stories, and interactions in general nice and short.
not abrupt and shitty, but nothing really drawn out either. a full conversion should be about as long as a song.
also, listen to this

youtube.com/watch?v=uowAC4Ig6tw
if you ever hear that sound, distance yourself from everything
good luck Holla Forumsro

(I)
(I)
(I)
(I)
(I)
(I)
(I)
(I)
(I)
(I)
(I)
(I)
(I)
(I)
(I)
(I)
(I)
(I)
(I)
(I)
(I)
(I)
(I)
(I)
(I)
(I)
(I)
(I)
(I)
(I)
(I)
(I)
(I)
(I)
(I)
(I)
(I)
(I)
(I)
(I)
(I)
(I)
(I)
(I)
(I)
(I)
(I)
(I)
(I)
(I)
(I)
(I)
(I)
(I)
(I)
(I)
(I)
(I)
(I)
(I)
(I)
(I)
(I)
(I)
(I)
(I)
(I)
(I)
(I)
(I)
(I)
(I)
(I)

(Them)
(Them)
(Them)
(Them)
(Them)
(Them)
(Them)
(Them)
(Them)
(Them)
(Them)
(Them)
(Them)
(Them)
(Them)
(Them)
(Them)
(Them)
(Them)
(Them)
(Them)
(Them)
(Them)
(Them)
(Them)
(Them)
(Them)
(Them)
(Them)
(Them)
(Them)

(((Them)))
(((Them)))
(((Them)))
(((Them)))
(((Them)))
(((Them)))
(((Them)))
(((Them)))
(((Them)))
(((Them)))
(((Them)))
(((Them)))
(((Them)))
(((Them)))
(((Them)))
(((Them)))
(((Them)))
(((Them)))
(((Them)))
(((Them)))
(((Them)))
(((Them)))
(((Them)))
(((Them)))
(((Them)))
(((Them)))
(((Them)))
(((Them)))
(((Them)))
(((Them)))
(((Them)))

as long as it pays, user, you'll be set.

I don't think they do, but it's worth checking out if things go south.

(We)
(We)
(We)
(We)
(We)
(We)
(We)
(We)
(We)
(We)
(We)
(We)