Palestine and Holla Forums

I've seen Palestine pop up every now and then on the board but would like some input on this. Regardless of what Holla Forums thinks of Palestine, why is this not utilized more to attack Israel? As far as I know, the European left especially loves Palestine and hates Israel due to the illegal occupation. So why isn't this used as a vector of focusing leftist energy on the Jew? Palestine is very useful to expose the Jew, be it for war crimes or their expansionist agenda.

Even in cucked countries like Sweden this is a thing, embed related.

Lefties will support the part who looks the least white whenever there is a conflict.

Agreed but palestinians are still semites and will be gassed along with the kikes as well.

Does it fucking matter? We can gas them once the Jew is gone. Why are they not used as the tool they are? We all know the left are just a bunch of useful idiots, why not utilize it?

Palestine/palestinians are disgusting, and this shitty idea of yours would have us take their 'side', OP the absolute cuck

That's what I'm saying you dingus.

It seems you've mistyped "Kingdom of Jerusalem", OP.

Feels good.

This is Palestine Board Now.

Everyone post the jew's #1 fear and for some reason Israeli disco bar's #1 tracks.

I remember I posted this on tinychat for a jew and he spazzed the fuck out and became redpilled.

Don't really care about them, but they're an effective tool to use in arguments against Zionists.

Normies love >muh genocide stories.

For the most part Holla Forums is pro-Palestine and frequently uses it as an example to show people how evil the kikes are. Holla Forums should support Palestine if only for the sake of Jewish butthurt.

I am pro-Palestinian because they are probably the biggest threat against kikery right now and the Palestinians are the only people that are truly standing up against the jews.
Most people here dislike them as much as kikes because "muh islam" but there are lots of christian and atheist Palestinians as well, hell, Yasser Arafat himself was not even religious and extremely against relgious conflicts, the Palestinians simply want their country back.

Because the left refuses to believe that it is a race issue.

If you show them statistics of Jewish whatever, or black whatever, they'll insist that it's just a cultural or national working, rather than a race one.

This. And Islam is only really a problem when its adherents are introduced into European nations. Muslims who want to stay in the Middle East and fight for their homelands, whether it be Palestine, Iraq, Syria, Iran, etc., be supported and encouraged to do so.

Are you a kike or just an aut-right sperg who can't into strategy?

I only support isreal as a deportation ground for the kikes.

Leftards think the Israel/Palestine conflict is about white Jews oppressing brown Muslims.

We should support strong ethnostates out of principle, as well as the displacement of low quality people by higher quality ones.

Israel should be attacked on its hypocrisy, feeding into the the "muh brown people" narrative will just come back to bite us.

It's still a stepping-stone toward becoming jew-wise.

Most of today's "anti-Semites" started out as anti-Zionists.

Whatever you say, Moshe.

That's a nice idea, but if we're being honest, they're going to have to be contained elsewhere in a heavily controlled and regulated area.

Palestinians are suffering what we will suffer if Israel's control truly extends to the world, as they plan. They are our best friends right now actually, and by far the easiest way to expose the hypocrisy of the Jew. There is no state more racist than Israel in the world today. Use that instead of just lumping them in with the rest of the kebab.

How about, say, Israel?

That would never work, it would have to be inside a White nation. Like a giant Auschwitz.

My vote's for Birbodjan.

THIS

I, a white Christian conservative, with zero-absolutely zero- connections to the Jews (I don't even know any jews) was blamed once by a pro- palestine leftist for killing the poor brown muslim over there.

They do not see religion, except when it benefits the muzzie, they only really see 'white' vs. brown.

No it's not. These idiots spend their entire lives cucking for sandniggers without ever realising that the jews are fucking them over worse than any Palestinian.

Seeing as how "anti-semite" means "person the jews don't like," that might actually be true, but I really doubt that most pro-whites started out by cucking for Arabs.

the sage is because of

Get fucked, Abdullah.

How fucking new are you?

Most people start out saying "it's just the Zionists", then they move onto the "jewish supremacists", then the Talmudists, then the jews but only as a religion, then finally the jews as a biological entity.

How else can we ensure that everything's regulated?

The jews can never be given free roam of any nation ever again.

No, what about we kick both of them out and restore the land to their rightful historical owners, namely the white race?

The biggest trick the kikes have pulled on us is framing this conflict as a dichotomy. Neither of them belong there.

(checked)

i completely disagree. when was the last time a palestinian stopped:
a jew banker/ lawyer /movie producer/ t.v. exec/ media mogul/ subversive kike / jew politician / the list goes on

plestinians are just another worthless garden variety sand Nigger. they do nothing to address the jewish question and they do nothing to fix the jewish problem.

this is equivalent to saying having a fight with your next door neighbor for 50 years is somehow redpilling people. it isnt, you are both faggots.

The force the jew to show its true, genocidal nature.

Even Commander Rockwell said the way to expose the jews was to fight him and make him show himself for what he really is.