Be Fruitful and Multiply - Have More Children

Why haven't you had 4-6 children yet, anons?

Other urls found in this thread:

burzum.org/eng/library/germansk_mytologi_og_verdensanskuelse.shtml
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How is Christian doing these days? Burned any more churches?

Pick one

Of course, my bad, sorry for misspelling - it's "Kristian".

It's actually Louis Cachet now - no joke.

Well I'm very happy to learn that. Can't wait for him to change it to Kristina or something like that - we'd have to accept that too, surely.

Be sure to bring up the extraterrestrial beings, and humans in Atlantean training camps whenever someone tries to shill for him and pretend he's not a complete fucking lunatic.

I'll try to remember that, but so far reminding ruskies about his real name was enough.

Sauce? Story?

How does one obtain a forest whore such as this?

I willingly put myself out of the gene pool

maybe I have. I did bareback a lot of whores in Thailand two years ago

I know right? What kind of retard would actually claim that humans were made by extraterrestrial beings (ie the Norse Gods) and then raised in special camps on Atlantis? Kristian Varg Louis, that’s who!

- burzum.org/eng/library/germansk_mytologi_og_verdensanskuelse.shtml

If I knew, I wouldn’t be shitposting with you guys all day.
Here’s your source though - enjoy!

Because I'm mentally ill and wouldn't be able to be the father that they deserve.

And yet you'd be a better father than 99,9% of Negroes

Why he didnt get trips?

because your mom touches you at night

You say that like it is a bad thing…

because I don't want kids

Because I don't live in India.

Because that wouldn't make me happy.

Having white children is like torturing people. You're subjecting your children to a living hell, they will probably live to see themselves killed by other people in the world you forced them into.

Ask again when the next Hitler comes along and murders all nonwhites and liberals and re-introduces healthy values to our society.

It's a great idea, OP. Good thing I live in a backwards area where a bunch of hillbillies pop out tons of kids at a young age. This is good, this is just. However, being the sage that I am I can't be bothered with such practices but will just use their lolis for spiritual evolution instead.

HEIL

fucking hell I've already got 2 it takes time OP

onto my 3rd already. We intend on having 1-2 more depending on how our finances are looking in a few years

Be hard for me to as I only fuck guys in their asses

NatSoc don't give a fuck about races mixing, das individual opinion and large opinion of da time. learn the difference, /r/thedahnahld

How does it feel knowing your waifu/idol/whatever is gagging on nigger cocks?