Don Quixote

I suggest we start calling SJWs Quixotics. I fully admit the idea came from pic related.

Quixotic is defined as:

This really defines them perfectly. We've talked before about the power of words and labels. Calling someone a SJW doesnt shame them at all. It's a warrior for justice what could be better? Calling someone a Quixote points out the delusion of their ideology and identifies the falseness of their claim that they are legitimately defending the oppressed.

No, because that's what they'd like and embrace.

Quixotic implies something is quaint, eccentric, different, exciting, edgy Precisely how these bearded hipsters, nu-males, land whales and latte ladies like to think of themselves. The term is to kind to them.

SJW on the other hand is boring. Its an acronym. Its reminds one of some kind of East German bureau or San Francisco postcode. Officious, formal. Behind the acronym is a description "Social Justice Warrior" which perfectly combines mockery with description and conveys the zealous, sermonising nature of those it labels. i.e: what these people actually are.

All the better if they embrace it. Don Quixote is always associated with delusion and mental illness even if it is a quaint and inoffensive form.

The real target is normies. The more middle of the road people who understand they are insane the better.

More effective to just call them xenophiles, which has the added benefit of being humiliating.

Ive been calling them Icaruses, especially the "lgbt for Islam" types since their delusions about the 'religion of peace' and unchecked immigration will end with them literally falling to their deaths (thrown off a building)

HAHAHAHA

sage

They are doing what they do for self-righteous reason. No romance unless you consider patting oneself on the back as romantic, faggot.

unrelated to the topic, which rendition of the Quixote story do you think is the best?
my personal favourite is Man of La Mancha (1972)
some plays of it being an exception since they have better versions of some of the songs

Xenophiles doesnt have any bite. It doesnt include the insanity and self delusion. To normies it just translates to "likes immigrants" which isnt really an insult to the bluepilled.

Maybe read the image. It's that they romanticize it in their head in a childish self-aggrandizing manner. They imagine themselves to be superheros battling satan, but really they're just potatoes banging their head against a wall.

Lacks bite and recognition. I doubt the average person would catch on to its negative connotation.

They'd love to virtue signal about that.

Maybe call them cuckuixotics. Or quicuckotics.

Never afford them the ability to virtue signal.. Always take it away from them.

I suggest you're a retard because not all SJWs are white knights.

I also suggest this is a shit slide thread.

I also suggest that this is a shit attempt at "COME TO PLEBBIT GOYS!!! WE HAVE THE_DONALD AND IT'S BASED GOYS!!!"

As a Spaniard, I'm triggered. They wish!

Quix for short

That doesn't describe them, though. They are caught up in cowardice and virtue signalling. Not at all the same. If anything, we are the quixotic ones.

But doesnt virtue signaling often take the form of ignoring real problems to deal with fake ones? That fits the analogy.

If Don Quixote was an SJW he'd be ordering Sancho to take on the windmills.

Don Quixote was Based.

Spain crusader here. Don't you fucking dare.

Quixote is awesome, he be fighting windmills, floating heads and lions. He deserves more than being used as a SJW insult.

SJW is working just fine. It's so popular it's even popping up on normalfag websites. Why the fuck would we start calling them something else now and waste all the work of popularizing the term SJW?

how about no

No. The SJWs are not worthy of association with the Don.

The SJWs are Skaven; filthy, godless rat-folk who gnaw away at all that is right and good.

Anime ruins everything.

But Quixote had noble goals. These scum do not.

whether they embrace it or not is irrelevant. what matters how bystandards and everyone else perceive it

amongst people outside of Holla Forums this would be very effective to really hit home why they are bad. I've tried to explain why "social justice warriors" are bad to people, its hard as hell, they instantly go into "its called social justice, it sounds good tho" thinking. However this is a great comparison that would really hit home to normies

I suggest we start calling SJWs "Stupid Jewy Whiners"

My thoughts exactly.

If a normie doesnt understand that reference at first it's pretty easy to explain.

and amongst people i know at least, they don't, so its easier to explain it in reference to him really doing nothing, if they know about it they might have some over romanticized idea about it

I like what you are trying to do here but this term is too obscure to catch on with the average pleb…

Besides, there is a reason why super successful people like to read 'Alice in Wonderland' and 'Don Quixote' and its that our imagination can trump any obstacle in our path. We should really take lessons from these books and apply them to our meme arsenal, not insult the common pleb with such forbidden knowledge.

The image of him jousting with windmills thinking they are giants is very powerful in portraying the difference between what they think they're doing and what they are doing.

You can just google Quixotic, which is a word in somewhat common use, you dont need to have read the book to understand what it means.

Yeah but like I said, they are actually good books when it comes to establishing perspective, what it is, and what it can do for us.

I feel like an insult shouldn't carry messages of enlightenment within them.

Fuck off, Doffy is the coolest character of all time

I don't think we should conflate the two, those few romantics who could be described as quixotic aren't beyond saving they just require a certain suffering to know the falseness of this world.

It's interesting that I've seen this thread, I'm a former romantic white knight nice guy fool and a bit of a closet weaboo and this anime I've been watching took a sharp turn into just shitting on the main character after his character flaws central to his white knight nice guy delusions about romance are laid open and bare for all to see that this delusional vision of himself, his love, love itself and the world are such immense faults with him that his love has been repulsed by him.

Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu

Just call it Re:Zero

Don quixote's delusions are very similar to theirs the main difference is that his delusions would have made society a better place at the time where as their delusions today would only tighten the noose around western civilization.

Don quixote had noble delusions centered around his desire for a more entertaining life. The modern SJW is centered only in Selfishness they would not self sacrifice in a meaningful way nor would their delusions being forced into light kill them of despair.

To call them quixotic is somewhat accurate but it is too good for them.

Were I to call them Quixotic I would have to also call them Zealots

Self Hating Quixotic Zealots, whose addiction to novelty and narcissistic thinking makes them hellbent on revolution for revolution's sake not true justice or peace but only to destroy that which has defined previous generations.

The first time i heard the word was during the 2008 presidential campaign when some dumb bimbo called Ron Paul's campaign a quixotic endeavour. The media used quite a lot when talking about Ron Paul.

Isn't it a bad idea to legitimize them though, many people read cervantez and sympathize with the Quixote, he is a very sympathetic character.

He is wrong but so are the people trying to cure him if you recall, narratively he is the hero even if realistically he was a burden.

I agree the term fits but it often holds a positive connotation at least in my mind and maybe that's because I was a white knight loser bluepill niceguy when I read it.

Yes, OP is a moron. He wants to make marxists look like they are fighting the good fight and that they are well intentioned.

Sage this shitshow.

That's a really good pic user

why don't we just call them faggots and leave it at that

wrong Don, you fool.

yeah, until they realized it made him popular and they just gave him a media black out.

this is autistic as fuck

Now hold on just a second there, how can you say that about OP when your post clearly lacks creativity, where is the art?

No, the composition is centralized, it should not be focused in the middle in fact it should follow the rule of thirds, that being said, where is the creativity? where is the skillset being applied here? where is the art?

OP is a bard, like Trump. Well done OP. Will start doing this immediately.

This. At least, the anons who do IRL stuff like armed silent protests are Quixotic.

Wrong. The giants we face are real, no matter how much some want to call them windmills. And unlike Quixote, we are winning, and more and more people around the world are waking up.

SJWs attacked a problem that wasn't there.

While some Holla Forumsacks may not agree on this , this song will always be the theme of our cause in my heart

Also remmembed reading the book a while ago, didn't Sancho something like: "I'm a good jew hating christian"?