>tfw no gf to shower with to have her shove the shampoo bottle up her ass

>tfw no gf to shower with to have her shove the shampoo bottle up her ass

Other urls found in this thread:

media.8ch.net/file_store/008f5a3996fb03e5fe2c49eaf3a1f613d720552d5390f5aae45ab38eb0c78314.jpg
rhinoden.rangerup.com/are-you-strong-enough-an-interview-with-mark-rippetoe/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I've only taken a shower with a girl one time it's not that great and it's hard to fuck when slippery contrary to popular belief.

also water is bad since it doesn't work as lubricant. but you don't have to fuck every time you fuck. we always shower together daily, yet never fuck while actually showering. its just nice and cozy touching eachother etc

Is his penis bigger than yours?

ah, "we don't fuck in the shower" = "we don't fuck"

we fuck like rabbits, which is why we don't fuck in the shower, it damages her internally and then she's out of commission for at least 24h

spot the faggot

yes. I enjoy sex when my partner enjoys sex. that's pretty logical no? I don't get a kick or whatever out of "rape". Id only do it to people I hate. Laci Green for example I'd rape the fuck out of her. the person I love or intend to continue having sex with? why the fuck would I

nice cuckchan webm faggot

>he's so unattractive, small, and beta it'd be called "rape" if he'd fuck his "gf" you don't have one ;)
lmao. get on my level faggot.

thats an mp4

whatever

Post height nigger, muscle is one thing but it's nothing without being tall.

1m83

You pass. Just barely.

heh

it's average, it's not something I can change so whatever. muscle is something you can change though so I work on that. simple

Yeah, anal sure is great….

well that's only correct if she absolutely abuses her asshole every day. otherwise anal once in a while does nothing. you shit everyday, don't you. I eat a lot of fiber so I have good firm logs of shit. still no issues at 23yrs of age

wow you are a tremendous faggot.

impressively quick with the MSPaint

no you dope, I'm saying I don't have any leakage problems even though I shit big shits. fuck you

question for you

do you cum when you poop a big poop faggot?

I know your mom does when it drops on her face

Nigger what? I'm sorry, when the fuck did user say shit about "liking" it? He explained how his logs come out you literal fucking tissue box. Never did he say shit about liking it.

This

Wew lad.

oh shit, dubs have spoken

GG user

Wow he starved himself until he had abs! So impressive dude! He must have at least six girlfriends with that JACKED bod bruh

well, 73Kg. that's not exactly skinny, but ok

Worked for this person
>>>/cow/227796

WEWLAD
E
W
L
A
D
Shooshoo hungry skeleton!

I know you're used to 300 pounds but that's within the best health parameters of the human body. did all physical, mental and psychological tests for my country's ParaCdo's, took 2 days, and body was in perfect shape. good bonestructure, muscle, perfect eyes and ears etc. you sound like you're compensating for personal frustrations mate. it's fine you can do it. start slow by running a bit every day, you'll get there

That's one nasty ass bitch, y'all white people wash with only your hand.

What?

lmao

Dude all the virile men died out during WWII because they went off and fought while your faggot ancestors were in hiding. There are few manly men left in Europe.
Youre small and you should list your
These are the tests of what it means to be fit!
Go enjoy your communist 'football' faggot. You have the perfect lithe body for it

Webm is a container for mp4, fucking retards.

media.8ch.net/file_store/008f5a3996fb03e5fe2c49eaf3a1f613d720552d5390f5aae45ab38eb0c78314.jpg

Internet tough guy

For you!

squat; deadlift, bench, LMAO
if you thing that is what rates army fitness you're really retarded.

Thats what rates real fitness.
Army fitness is on the same level as crossfit. I dont see how you came to this conclusion from my post.

being able to fuction in high stress combat situations versus bloated mongrels who's idols are the guys from Jersey Shore. thats pathetic to any dude. the point to a body is utility. when you're a bloated fuck that can't run 50 without dying of cardiac arrest is absolutely useless. people that can run into burning buildings and save live etc are the useful ones. and they aren't the ones you see "benching" in you local fitness.

Youre a faggot retard. In a combat situation of life or death the skinny weak faggot runner is far less useful than a strong and fat person. Modern militaries rarely need to run or march from place to place, and when it comes down to you getting injured do you want a hungry skeleton(or lol a woman) to drag you back or a slow strong and fat dude to hoist you up and carry you to safety.
Fact: stronger people are harder to kill
Heres an article you faggot educate yourself
rhinoden.rangerup.com/are-you-strong-enough-an-interview-with-mark-rippetoe/

being a runner doesn't mean your weak or skinny you dope. it means you're more versatile.
fact this fact that, no mate, no basis in reality, I have 3 generations in my family who are in the military, one dropped into the Congo to safeguard and bring back europeans when things went to shit there. some dumbass article by a narcisistic cocksucker isn't going to change the rudementary fact of combat and general physical hardship. you need to be versatile and adaptable.

keep telling yourself that, keep thinking it's useful or even mildly attractive.

I agree with both of you glorious faggots.

You are clinically retarded, please seek help.

I mean for fuck sake, I've been playing rugby since I was 9 and judo since I was 10 and this faggot is going to tell me I'm weak? lifting heavy stuff is usually not very useful except if you live on a container ship or construction site or some shit, in which case, gg your life is so successful, is the combination of a wide variety of parameters that defines how fit your body is. is the purpose of said body and how well you achieve at it that defines its fitness.

Can he slow down the bullets with his body?

I don't disagree with you. I've been very lazy my entire life and I've made a lot of poor choices. At the ripe age of 19, I'm thinking about getting back in shape (I'm not exactly fat or anything, but I've lost my shape and prowess having not done much physical shit in years) and joining the navy.

I felt much better when I was playing soccer, inline hockey, and basketball for years, running, jumping, and climbing on everything everywhere. I felt like amazing, but lately I've just let myself go, and slop over a computer for hours on end. It's a shame really.

Brute arm strength isn't everything, in fact, it's so very little, and a lot of modern "work out" approaches are disgustingly dysfunctional and ineffective at anything other than vanity. It is he who puts his body in constant motion, especially that of natural motion and exercise, that builds a truly functional body.

fitness does make you feel really good. because you're useful instead of useless, people look up to you instead of down on you, etc. it ears respect. to anybody depressed I recommend getting in shape. go for it dude.

Holy fucking kek

You can suck instead.

you want to know why?
>>>/fit/ is full of fags.

so does pooping to you. you fucking fag

BRB, going to go take a shower with a woman. Be ye jelly.

is this what shampoo is for

what the fuck am i even reading. strength training helps you in EVERYTHING
being more powerful would help you in every faggot 'sport' you just mentioned. Look at top of the top judo competitors-they are xbox hueg. Can your speed beat them? Nope.
First off im not saying being a bench bro is gunna help you in everything you do; hence why i said bench deadlift and squat both of these movements are beautiful displays of human strength and ability. These WILL make you better at everything you do.
Tbh you seem like the skinny kid who thinks that Bruce Lee would beat Mike Tyson in a fight because of muh superior speeduro.
IF given the choice between slow and strong and fast and weak to fight alongside you-pick slow and strong. Obviously the idea would be a 6'8 Aryan Bjornson-esque Ubermensch who is fast as fuck but this is p hard to find in the world.
TL;DR youre a delusional skelefag who is scared of working out even though it will make him better at everything he does

Doing sports isn'treally helpful except if youwant to stay healthy, which are way better ways to do so, or if you're going to be a professional.
That user is right, heavy lifting is a waste of time and not really helpful IRL. There's a difference between actual exercise and heavy lifting, which can actually harm your muscles permanently, that's like the whole point of heavy lifting.
Didn't realize it was bait until the very end. I'm very sorry

no, son. don't do like her.

Holy fucking shit please be bait
Weakling detected. How does it feel knowing you're going to just get weaker as you get older and you wont even be able to move yourself about without a walker?
okay now, what the ACTUAL FUCK am i reading here? you are trolling me right? please be trolling me

My shower's too small to do that anyway.

what?

Holy fuck eat something you 12 y/o homoboy. No wonder you're getting bullied.

you don't have to fuck every time you shower together*

spot the low test cuck

You gave me a right fucking giggle m8, I'll give you that. Next time try actually lifting something before you fellate your ego with pictures like that.

Anyone want to help me find this faggot's face?
Feel like I'm doing it wrong.

i mean, shower sex is uncomfortable and weird anyways.

after closer inspection, that appears to be sunscreen.

thank you. now i know what to shove in a girl's ass while in a shower to complete the experience.

You are the faggot who believes in "functional strength", aren't you?

HAHAHHAHAHHAHA

ruined, cant fix