dracula thread

which one is the best?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OKRJfIPiJGY
r
archive.is/s3YCi
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i liked the one Coppola directed.

Still looks like a real monster after nearly 100 years. He is really unnatural. Question is: beside his thinness and his height, Orlock's coolness comes from the mask or Schreck's performance or both at the same time? Was the mask an aid or that made him into the monster?

He made the character miserable, but at the same time, very repulsive. This Dracula is freigthening in the sense something very slimey and ugly shit from the depth of the ocean. You don't want to be near him, and God save you from turning into something like him!

He is the first one who has a moustache like the Count in the novel. He is awesome as the Knight of the Order of the Dragon, he looks very cool as the "modern", young Dracula, he has Kinski's slimey-ness as the old Dracula with a very percerted extra vibe, and he can turn into a werewolf and a bat-creature. I think in battle and looks, he wins for sure.

He played Max Schreck as a real vampire, who is playing a vampire in Nosferatu. As far as I remember, he was scary, and he definetley has the looks for a vampire-role! Although he is playing a character who plays a character who is based on Dracula, does this Count?

I really disliked him at first, but the more times I saw Van Helsing, I liked him more and more. He grew on me with time, but he is nowhere near the previous ones.

He also had a moustache, he was a very big guy, but he can't act for sure, and the movie itself was pretty dumb…

by all means check out the novel of the screenplay of the film of the novel: "Fred Saberhagen and James V. Hart's Francis Ford Coppola's Bram Stoker's Dracula"

The man himself.

RIP in piece Gandalf

Christopher Lee. There was a genuinely imposing animalistic quality about him.

I always liked Dafoe in Shadow of the Vampire tbh

What, is Legosi considered too mainstream?

Thread theme:

youtube.com/watch?v=OKRJfIPiJGY

I liked Blade, the nigger vampire hunter.
That had Dracula at some point, right?

why does this even exist

I think we all know.

I liked Roxburgh's look but his performance was a bit over the top. To be fair the film was an adventure movie and he looked like he was enjoying himself playing it.

for a minute I thought you were talking about Christopher Walken's character from Batman returns.

Sounds like kino to me.

this one kills niggers with dynamite

Monster Squad Dracula is my favorite. Nigger just don't give a fuck.

Is this the best vampire movie ever made?

Lugosi was the best.

Nielsen was also pretty damn good.

No, it's one of the worst.

Only if you hate fun

INJECTING OLD MICE WITH BLOOD OF TEENAGE HUMANS REVERSES AGING
r t.com/viral/367131-ageing-mice-blood-youth/
Archive link
archive.is/s3YCi

In other words, Blood Libel is real.
Jews are the Vampire.

Hah! Didn't remember El Scorpio and his croney from Predator 2 being in that,

Whoop, fucked up. Not the same guy.

time to kill yourself drumpfling

James Woods is scarier than the vampires, tbh

EL SCORPIO IS READY

The best vampire movie that is not actually about vampires is Stake Land (runner up: 30 Days of Night).

The best vampire movie about vampires is Lost Boys, due to being actually creepy nightmare-like.

Best loli vampire movie is Let The Right One In .

The best vampire movie with vampire protagonists is Only Lovers Left Alive (runner up: Interview With Gay Vampires)

Best vampire TV show: Ultraviolet (not to be confused with the unrelated shitty movie)

Best anime with vampires: Blood, the original, not the serialized.

I liked the design.

I've been trying to remember the name of that movie for the longest time. Also, John Malkovich looks so very young and young William Dafoe now reminds of Steve Carrel as a vampire.

was this from Blade 3? I heard the movie sucked but looking at this design makes me want to see it.

/thread

That's one of his worst movies

Question was who's the best Dracula/what's the best Dracula movie, but okay…

Yepp, Blade: Trinity. It's a movie that wanted to establish human vampire hunters, Jessica Biel and Ryan Reynolds. The latter is incredibly cringey, Biel is hot though

I was afraid to mention my favorite and to be stoned to death. Pic related.

There's some cool stuff in the film but you'll be saying "this is fucking retarded" to yourself more often.

Jessica Biel a cute, and I honestly didn't think Reynolds was that bad.

This film was trash but it had some pretty cool story elements.

For a minute I thought that was the guy from Ravenous. Would Ravenous necessarily be inclueded here? Granted its more about Wendigo but still the cannibal part is interesting.

Nothing wrong with that

You have awful taste.

Seems kind of goofy now but I've was scared shitless of the movies as a kid. I was spooked by vampires.

It was goofy and fun, but they made the vampires an actual threat so it was scary too.
I also watched it as a kid and you would laugh when James Woods was badass because it would relieve the tension you felt. Their whole attitude of being apathetic nonchalant vampire hunters in the face of terrifying undead superheroes made you celebrate every victory. It was a great combination of horror and comedy. The way it made you laugh in relief was comfy as fuck.

Vid related has spoilers for anyone who hasn't seen Vampires yet.

fucking hnnnnnnnnnng

Hammer and Shaw Bros collab. Dracula transforms into a zipperhead.

Yes

James Woods cosplays as Horatio Caine

Monogatari