Theoretical Plans Thread

You did it, Ameri/pol/. Not the board, you. The person. You were elected to the position of President of the United States. Holding with election trends, for the first two years of your first term the senate shares a party with you, so passing legislation shouldn't be a tremendous problem.

What do you do? Now, I know the knee-jerk reaction is to put some LOL GAS THE JEWS AND FAGS answer, but I want you to truly think about it. You have the control of the United States. What is your goal? Will you try to lead America into a golden age? Will you enrich yourself at the expense of others? Will you lead us into a series of pointless wars that serve only to benefit government contractors and the banking elite?

You have this power. How will you wield it? I'll tell you my ideas in a later post.

Do what Trump does.

We don't know what he'll do, when it comes down to it. I will be voting Trump, but I do not agree with him completely in all things.

Use the executive powers the kikes have bestowed upon the position to reverse all of the marxist shit theyve done for a century. Then id nationalize all of their US interests and expel them to whatever other foreign countries they operate in. I'd then dissolve the fake currency we use, and make a temporary labor driven currency. I'd also change the immigration laws to encourage native euro migration, and dissuade shitskins. New laws so that you can only vote if you're older than 21, and have done mandatory military service. Dissolve current welfare state and encourage a culture of blood and folk.

Abolish all foreign aid, and use these financial resources for bigger and greater space programs.

Also, deport all spics, niggers and jews.

The first thing I would do is give a speech. I would start it by condemning the rest of the world for not living up to Western values. I would tell them that for all their smugly superior condescension of American views and laws, especially our gun control, we still don't even break the top 100 in intentional homicides worldwide. That poverty and extremism are running roughshod over the rule of law, letting weak-willed apologists bend over backwards to accomodate muhammad's firm grip on their very nations. I will tell them that the time for action has come. All foriegn aid will be witheld until these countries make pledges to be United States protectorates, subject to the same legal code that guides this country, the Constitution and Bill of Rights. If they do not wish to make that pledge, the foreign aid will be stopped. I will then turn my attention to the American people. I will tell them that their willfull ignorance has let manifest corruption run rampant over their right and that they have forgotten what it is to be American. That I will have to remind them.

Most of the federal land held out west is inhospitable to life. I will earmark federal funds to terraform it into something more fitting for human inhabitation. This means large scale water purification and desalination. I will recreate the Office of Public Works to make this happen. The major agricultural firms in this nation will be leaned on by the State Department to agree on open-source crops that cannot be claimed by any company in perpetuity, and who's breeding abilities are not constrained by these corporations.

While that is being worked on, I will begin dissolving all trade agreements, mutual protection agreements, and any other assorted diplomatic detritus with the country of Mexico. They will be presented with two options: subjugation or invasion. We have allowed our southern neighbors to be flagrant criminals for too long.

Should I continue? I have more.

What would you do about the muh constitution people? They'd flip their shit over you deporting the kikes and niggers and most of them are veterans.

Obviously it would be nearly impossible to accomplish this given our current blue-pilled population but step 1 has to somehow weaken or dissolve the (((Federal Reserve))). If not, then nothing truly is accomplished and the beast will come back.

Force them to live one month in detroit or similar nigger-polluted city.

Weakening the Fed is important.

Wew, lad, so we've got a Libertarian majority in Congress? Shit's gonna get dramatic.
In the order that it will be done.

Day one, via executive order:
1. End all foreign wars and begin safe extraction of men and material first to forward operating bases, then to secondary bases, then to bases on US soil.
2. Sign an executive order forbidding the IRS from operating.
3. Sign an executive order forbidding federal enforcement of drug laws
4. Pardon all whistleblowers
5. Pardon all non-violent drug offenders
6. Sign an executive order forbidding enforcement of the Civil Rights Act.
7. Sign an executive order disbanding the NSA, with all domestic surveilance to be erased and capability removed or placed with the FBI as appropriate
8. Pardon the "hate" portion of all hate crimes.
9. Pardon everyone convicted of any form of murder, assault, etc that was actually self defense.
10. Pardon everyone convicted of any form of crime consisting of legitimate possession of firearms.
11. Sign an executive order forbidding enforcement of any unconstitutional law, such as any form of restriction of firearms possession by anyone save for unpardoned felons
12. Negate the executive orders of previous presidents on a case by case basis, in the best interests of the people
13. Operation Wetback II, Electric Boogaloo

Next 99 days:
Meet with the Fed chair, tell them to start winding down operations.
Meet with treasury officials, prepare them to return to bimetallism+free banking.
Meet with allies. Prepare them for the cessation of US involvement in NATO and other defense treaties. Offer them use of our nuclear deterrent for a high price.
Meet with Congress to draft legislation to withdraw from all entangling alliances.
Meet with trade partners to renegotiate free trade agreements to include provisions requiring them to allow US citizens to deal evenly in their countries with their own citizens.
Meet with state governors and prepare them to take over any and all regulatory responsibilities, as all Federal level regulation on individuals and companies will soon cease.
Call on my justice department to begin building cases against corrupt current and former politicians, up to and including presidents and presidential candidates. Demand jail time and execution where appropriate.

Post first 100 days would be spent cutting unconstitutional legislation, paring back the size of the Federal government, offloading responsibility for entitlements onto the states (thank you 10th amendment), and preparing for the largest debt default in the history of the world. Afterwards, I would push for a constitutional amendment stating that the federal government can not be funded with debt, ever, and establishing a viscous death penalty (thinking public vivisection) for any elected official that violates the Constitution, is found to be corrupt, or burdens the state with voluntary debt.

The Fed must be destroyed. Without it's influence we can really start to move towards a kike free society

I like everything you're saying

But when it comes to defaulting on debt, especially the astronomical amount the US has, what effects would that have?

We'd be unable to borrow money in the immediate future.

This single step would revolutionize our American much for the better, and gut the leftist idealogues. They would no longer have any substantial audience in the mainstream heh.

How would you work the mandatory military service? Do it like Switzerland does?

bump

Shit. Here's my fucking Amendments to the system.

I. I would make it illegal for any health-care provider to apply preferential pricing to any entity, including but not limited to insurance companies.

II. I would make political campaign contributions limited to $500 per month. This would still allow large donations over time, and would dissuade national or corporate entities from donating huge sums. It is an unfixed number, which can be shifted not more than $40 per month per legislative piece

III. fuck i'm ignorant, give me more time

A nation needs funds to operate, otherwise it's just feudalism. How do you go about gathering taxes?

As commander in chief of the United States armed forces I would order an immedite and total withdrawel from all but a select few international theaters, the only nations I would probably maintain military support for would be our east asian allies/puppets and all sensitive black budget operations until such a time as they can be more fully examined and their value properly weighed. I might attempt negotiations with nations that border Turkey to establish a very strong American led anti-refugee military zone along the Turkish borders but that would be a secondary concern and most likely only american military already stationed in broader europe would be redeployed.

My primary concern then be to redeploy all active military assets to the Mexican border and order a strict no-tolerance policy for non-commercial crossing either into or out of mexico with the goal in mind to restrict commercial crossing as tightly as possible over the next four years of my presidency.

I think this is all I could constitutionally do without congress harassing me, I believe congress actually holds the power to negotiate treaties with foreign nations so I don't believe I could immediately embargo mexico outright, nor do I know that I necessarilly want to as it would cut off all land routes to south america which I do not presently know how important those are to our economic and international relations.

I would also if it were in my power using CIA and other international inteliigence and operations bodies to look into killing the drug trade coming northward through mexico aswell as in establishing an underground(tm) pacific north west domestic drug industry. The goal being to push the drug trade both northwards and southwards at the same time, mexican drug cartels being forced to move their operations into south American proper and away from the united states and controlling the domestic supply and trade in illicit substances with an iron fist.

I would also look into declaring certain cities martial zones under direct jurisdiction of a federal agency supervised/appointed by the joint chiefs of staff until such a time as the due process of of law can be resestablished and civil order restored. This will be done under the justification that the constitution requires the federal government to guarantee a republican form of government to all states in the union, anarchy and lawlessness being definitionally the absence of a republican form of government.

On reflection I realized my entire plan is literally just doing what we did in the cold war. Except with Mexico and Islam replacing the soviet union.

Maybe there is no solution.

I would expose the fed as a privately owned, for-profit institution and replace it with something more democratic. Also, I would revise corporate law to make that a more democratic institution. If that doesn't work I would burn this fucker down and restart a white nation with the northwest front.

Right? This is so important. It would definitely smash the antigun ideology.

To other user asking about how I'd deal with muhconstitution people. The kikes are traitors, traitors have no civil liberties. It's that simple, or at least it used to be.>>6510968

I am not a Natural Born US citizen. Nuke Israel, New York, Africa, India and the Arabic peninsula before anybody finds out.

Did God curse my eyes to save me from serving in a degenerate military?

But on topic, what would you do with people like me who are willing but are otherwise disqualified for reasons of birth or even accidental injury or disfigurement?

All-American high school quarterback Chad Eaglecock gets into a car accident when he's 18 and looses his left leg below the knee, now he can't vote?

1. Use executive orders to overturn anything and everything Obama did.

2a. Overturn the ruling by SCOTUS on gay marriage being legal in all states (because of separation of church and state).

2b. Force all states to recognize a person's marriage regardless of if said state says gay marriage is legal. (because I believe that a marriage should be recognized because of the legal benefits/rulings it gives the couple)

3. Use an executive order to indict Shillary. Even if she never used her private email server for classified government info which she did, she still mishandled government "papers" after leaving office. Someone please post the law about this since I can't find it.

4a. Scale back military spending.

4b. Except for searching for and removing the Islamic State from sandnigger central.

4b-1. Fuck the Geneva convention, bomb the shit out of them with everything we got.

5a. Scale back military support in foreign affairs, possibly entirely.

5b. If asked, send military support to a country, and if the conflict isn't over in 3 years and/or Congress does not vote to keep the military aid there, pull the military aid from the country.

6. Cut donations to Israel entirely.

7. Make marijuana legal on a federal level, but the current status on marijuana would stay as it is now (if it's legal in the state then it would stay legal, if it's illegal then it would still be illegal).

8. A POTUS cannot be a member of the Supreme Court after his first term is over.

9. Make a law that all campaign donations (at every single level [e.g. local, state, and federal]) visible to the public.

10. Pardon all whistleblowers and personally invite Snowden back into the country.

There's probably a bunch of other stuff I'd want to do, but I can't think of much right now.