ERIC TRUMP: THE UK IS OUR GREATEST ALLY

ERIC TRUMP: THE UK IS OUR GREATEST ALLY

youtube.com/watch?v=bRCI1w41qWE

The merchants are not going to like this one goys. How long until the ADL starts screaming about antisemitism for not saying Israel? Pic unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

wrmea.org/2008-november/congress-watch-a-conservative-estimate-of-total-direct-u.s.-aid-to-israel-almost-$114-billion.html
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2013/12/30/which-countries-americans-like-and-dont/
questia.com/newspaper/1P2-32599032/economist-tallies-swelling-cost-of-israel-to-us
youtu.be/typ2pl2L47k
youtube.com/watch?v=bnMAh-0wmhg
youtube.com/watch?v=Tjy5RmmXb2Y
whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2016/06/06/remarks-national-security-advisor-susan-rice-american-jewish-committee
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

OOYYYY VEYYYY

What happened to mittens over there?

Poor kitty.

Oy vey goyim don't you know how much Isreal does for you? We throw literal shit on Palestinians' roofs. Thank us!

Got impaled on a nail. She lived.

More importantly, I'm not American but it seems like every single person publically has to say Israel is their greatest ally lest they get crucified. Is Eric being a very bad goy by doing this? Is he signalling the alt right?

can't even pick a proper picture
fucking nigger

As if we needed more evidence he's a Holla Forumsack.

Who really is our greatest ally?

Can we really trust anyone?

Moonman

I have a related question: is there an estimate on how many shekels USA spent on israel and israel-related programs?

6 gorillion

TRUMP NO

If heaven forbid Clinton gets elected, UK is knee deep in shite.

The successful economic breakup really necessitates American support, which will only come from Trump presidency.

Hope the cat's okay.

Kikes. Kikes happened.

At this point I think the
GREATEST ALLY
meme is a semi-official oath of allegiance in America by now. At birth burgers are branded as the slaves of yahweh and his (((chosen))) by circumcision. Should any slave wish to be promoted to a slave overseer, he must proclaim his loyalty for all to see and never waver.

Which means Eric is being an extremely bad goy. Calls the state of his foreskin into question.

Actually it was niggers

Who brought niggers to America?
Who brought niggers to Europe?
Why are they playing with food?

wrmea.org/2008-november/congress-watch-a-conservative-estimate-of-total-direct-u.s.-aid-to-israel-almost-$114-billion.html
$114 billion, possibly

Don't you just love it how Trump is playing with kikes and Israel?

He's trying to distance USA from them through the narrative for the ordinary people, making sure that he's under the radar of the average kike.
The high kikes of course know what he's trying to do, try to warn average kike but cause a rift instead becouse they have no respect for the average kike.

Trump is doing a high level of D&C on them like Hitler did with the communists when he was rising to power. Constantly playing different levels of stupid against each other. If they weren't so arrogant the kikes would actually stand a chance.
I wonder if he thoroughly read the history books about this. It's almost identical.

DOUBLE DUBS CONFIRMS

Oyy veyyy

UK OUR GREATEST ALLY

this would be a powerful meme to push against the narrative of the kikes being usa greates ally

MEME IT

HOW COULD THEY KNOW?

Nations from around the world who's governments have resisted the Global Jew, these are our allies.

Britain
Russia
Japan
Syria
Iran
Hungary
Iceland

Soon to add to this list:
Norway/Denmark/Finland/… and perhaps Sweden if it still exists
Germany/Austria/Switzerland
Italy to Slovenia

But not Spain/Portugal, and France will fall completely to ISIS rule. France will be Libya all over again.

Mad, Mordecai?

On a related note, I like how Eric speaks in this interview. He's sharp, knows his shit.

I wonder if Trump would pick him for VP. Dont know if there are rules against that

Shit niggers, the Alliance of Free Nations(AFN) is starting to form.

The average American doesn't really care for Israel. If you were to ask any military veterans about Israel some will even tell you it's stupid how they're fighting over literal rocks in a shithole. If you were to point out all the stupid shit about Israel any American would tell you "well fuck them that's horse shit" which is why Trump saying America first is resonating with so many people.

I read the title of the thread but I just realized the implications of what that meant.

If UK is our 'greatest ally' then the other 'greatest ally' is not.

'Trump = Jew' shills BTFO

I believe we should stop making fun of that meme and subvert it with UK instead of Israel.
Mocking it will just give it more meme power.

OVERTON WINDOW SMASH

they always were, user. They always were.

ISRAEL BTFO

SUCK OUR DICKS KIKES

OY VEY!!

HOW DARE YOU GOYIM!!

SAVED!

Tbh it's really only old Christfags who think Israel is our greatest ally. Most Americans would just say Canada, the UK, Japan or just not give a fuck one way or the other.

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2013/12/30/which-countries-americans-like-and-dont/

but fug izraeil wus our grapest bally!

Anyone have the vid of him speaking with Goebbels dubbed over

and zogbots

but even these people are ever so slowly beginning to wake up. My father in law is a huge cuckservative. And even he has been begrudginly and reluctantly posting pro-trump as well as anti-israel shit.

this. /r/ing the ebin version where steve miller is superimposed over goebbels at a goebbels speech.

lol

I seriously love Donald Trump.

Yeah, my friend game me Mein Kampf and he's a jew LOL

Someone should make a comic strip of that. The one where a nigger is walking by a white guy, bix noods to him and the white guy goes home to bitch about it on /news/. I can't believe I don't have a version of that on this harddrive.

Vicious.

I've seen the (((MSM))) shilling this really hard over the past few days. I'm assuming this is just them deliberately taking it out of context or misinterpreting the original claim like always. Trump only said that cause like 99% of muslim immigrants come from terrorist countries right?

FEEL BETTER KITTYCAKES.

GLENN CUCK ON SUICIDE WATCH

is Marty Davis a crypto jew then?

This is no accident.

Trump called England "the best ally possible" while he was in Scotland.

Wew lads

Yeah, I remember the last time these nations teamed up. Not liking where this is going

Fuck

that's not funny.

Thinking solely in abstract makes you look the fool.

Das it fam sml

Thankfully she won't, so relax you double-nigger.
:^)

how dare he! this is tewwible!!!

way more than that actually:

questia.com/newspaper/1P2-32599032/economist-tallies-swelling-cost-of-israel-to-us

Since 1973, Israel has cost the United States about $1.6 trillion. If divided by today's population, that is more than $5,700 per person.

This is an estimate by Thomas Stauffer, a consulting economist in Washington. For decades, his analyses of the Middle East scene have made him a frequent thorn in the side of the Israel lobby.

Someone post the Eric Trump Holla Forums shout out
I can't find where I saved it :-(

I love this so much, I can't wait to be part of the Trumpstapo

ah, its lucky we have such smart leaders who know the Japs have been plotting against us this whole time

Funnily enough, some Pew polls of American opinions place Israel in 2nd or 3rd for Greatest Ally status, after Japan and the UK. It's variable, but they're not really in the top ranks. Despite the officialdom constantly fellating Israel, the average Burger doesn't seem to give a shit about them one way or the other except to say "Yeah, they're better than the shithole surrounding them I guess."

I took a break from memeing for Trump to focus on Brexit. Time to focus on our Ameribros.Let's make the Angloshphere great again.

This. We need to financially support our Brexitbros right now too tbh.

Probably because of our shared language and origins, many Americans feel a strong conection with the UK even when they're not actually anglos.

Hopefully Trump can capitalize on Brexit and the EU kikes trying to punish UK by promising to stand strong as their ally and negotiate trade deals to keep their economy afloat. Both Hillary and Obama basically threatened the UK if they left the EU and in the aftermatch of the Brexit vote (none of them thought it would actually work), they have been very lukewarm in their response. Trump has come out applauding the UK for voting for their independence and this was certainly the most attractive position to take in the public's eye.

Hopefully for people still on the fence about Trump, they'll start seeing him as the stronger supporter of our close ally Britain than Hillary Clinton.

Don't forgot "They're god's chosen and we have to have Israel there so Jesus will come back and save us from Evil (that I guess just magically appears not sure why or who does it must be a trascendental magical being called Satan)"

This pretty much confirms (((The Eternal Anglo))).

Who do these cryptos think we are? No goy is named Marty.

WE NEED TO REDPILL EVANGELICUCKS

Spread Marching to Zion. It dispels the blasphemous "Judeo-Christian" narrative perfectly for them.

youtu.be/typ2pl2L47k

Fixed tbh fam

Modern days jews aren't the jews of the bible. they are an edomite/khazarian admixture.
they are at most, on average, 10 percent hebrew.

Not only that that but the God of the bible is the biggest anti-semite out there.
As in the OT he repeatedly showed them that the only reason why he gave a damn about their people was because they followed his laws. When they stopped following his laws he shoahed the shit out of them again and again and again.

The biggest shoah of all being Christ himself when he demolished not only their cultural customs but the early stages of the talmud itself.

It's why afterwards the Talmud spends about half a volume on shittalking him. with the rest of the Talmud basically being how to Jew God out of their loyalty while reaping the benefits of being Loyal.

TL'DR i worship an antisemite that makes Hitler look like Jon Stewart

No amount of rhetoric changes the simple fact that Jesus and every single author of the Bible Old and New is Jewish lad.

Every single spiritual gift Christians enjoy is thanks to the Jewish people.

Not every Jew is George Soros, user.

Moishe, fucking kill yourself

sage for reply to a shill

I thought that the frogs were america's greatest ally?

same thing really.

There is no doubt that Trump knows exactly what "Greatest Ally" usually refers to, and is having fun playing with it.

My favourite use of it is still "there are countries out there that call themselves our great allies, but they're funding ISIS!"

It's nice that Trump does this, but this interview is the only bit of hypocrisy I can find in him. He says we have to name the problems to fix them like radical Islamic terrorism. Why wont he name Israel?

I still think Trump is the man for the job, however he should take his own advice. Name the problem, name the Jew.

Damn straight!
Let's make the anglosphere great again.

Are you absolutely fucking insane?
Forget it

not really
Britain viewed you as a nation of upstarts and rebels for the better part of a century
for a long time we had better opinion of feudalistic Japan than we did of America
if it wasn't for the Zionists infiltrating both our nations powers and for half-breed traitors like Churchill Britain would have kept its neutral, frosty relationship with the USA and instead strengthened its relationship with Imperial Japan

Americas greatest ally has always been France, in that essence their allies have been corrupt republicans and republican revolutionaries around the globe

America deliberately dismantled empire and gave 'self-determination' to shitskins, niggers and asians around the world

but never forget America is an Anglo nation that betrayed its motherland to side with the Anglo's eternal enemy in a war against its motherland
it then went on to challenge Britain in almost every British Imperial endeavour for over a hundred years
failing in all save acquiring Hawaii
then the British government is infested with morons, traitors and jews in the early 20th century
and lo and behold! Britain sides with America and France instead of Germany and Japan
Britain chose to ally with its ancient mortal enemy and rebel child over their past allies against the Papacy and the nation they'd invested in for 30 years in the East in order to help them conquer the sleeping dragon of China?

Britain was betrayed, france can go hang but America in the cold war spent decades bullying Britain, I hope Trump gets in power and fixes America but i really want my country to have fuck all to do with Yanks in the future because they brought my land nothing but misery

All I'm asking is that Trump follow his own advice in naming a problem when you see one.

Nothing can get done if you can't even name what's ailing you.

but I'm not circumcised, does this mean I'm not a slave?

tfw captcha was PIGiHQ

We can acknowledge it but name a single instance other than Nazi Germany when naming the jew has actually gotten us anywhere in the past 60 years or so.

bump

He will name the problem. Sometime in December 2017 ;^)

He knows, he isn;t stupid. There's a reason he's been putting off his trip to Israel. He wants to build his own damn wall, not go and kiss some kike wall in Israel.

In my opinion no one has been big enough to successfully name the Jew and have people believe they are the problem. I think Trump could do it.

Maybe he wants to sneakily subvert the kikes, knowing they are higher IQ in general. I dont know, I'm just sick of Israel always getting a free pass.

Yeah, we already know.

Calling out the jews in the USA is like accepting a noose around the neck. Watch any celerity that calls out the jew and you'll notice the same thing over and over, they get destroyed.

youtube.com/watch?v=bnMAh-0wmhg

Song related, Michael slightly called out the kikes. Kikes where pissed, the word kike and jew where censored, he also had to apologize for no reason really. While a song on the same album had the word nigger in it. Total hypocrites.

Now this song however has something more interesting they looked over, it has an BMP of 88. In his planned last live concert he had planned himself leading a nazi like army.
Lot's of videoclips of him are basically about destroying the kikery.

Now, he's fucking dead, last words he had where about how the jews are fucking him over.

Now imaging if Trump calls Israel and the kikes out. He is just keeping him friends until he's president. I'm 100% sure of that.

Wait supportveterans.org???
Was that one of the groups that the Trump boys are close to?

That's the thing though, I feel like Trump could get away with it. Kill him, and he becomes one of the most powerful martyrs in history, and he has 2 sons to follow in his footsteps. I believe killing Trump would cause a civil war or at the very least cause a massive disruption in the way the US is run.
I hope you're right.

"Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer."

Law of Power 2: Never put too must trust in friends, Learn to use enemies

EU is about to get fucked up the ass.

I knew Trump was legit the moment I saw his trade policies and saw him call for an auditing of the fed.

Also do you have a source of this? Would like to hear it myself.

Hold on to this national treasure, do your all for him. campaign for him, lift for him, improve yourself for him, get a job for him. Do it all for him and your country.

Of course, but so will him losing. Hillary is a known rapist and shouldn't be allowed to run for anything, her ass needs to be in jail.

Her winning needs to be answered with total war.

Exactly. Just like kikes are using the good goyim.

Got you, there is more. Michael became redpilled as fuck during his career, also one of the reason why he was accused of child molestation.

youtube.com/watch?v=Tjy5RmmXb2Y

I suppose, but his death would rile up the moderates more than just him losing the race would.
Thanks. I've heard stories of MJ being redpilled but I never knew to what degree. It makes sense as to why his image had to be slandered.

humanosphere.org/basics/2015/10/info-graphic-where-all-that-american-aid-money-goes/

visualizingpalestine.org/visuals/end-30-billion-of-us-military-aid-to-israel-green-jobs

www.ifamericansknew.org/stat/usaid.html

whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2016/06/06/remarks-national-security-advisor-susan-rice-american-jewish-committee

I recommed watching his videoclips, entertaining for the bluepilled folks but full of information for the redpilled folks.

Holy shit he is fucked up in that video, but seems stangely lucid as well. Hard to tell if he's talking about Jews specifically, but the bit about him writing songs because he was hurt seems to allude to the song you posted before.

pharmaceutical companies and paid psychiatrists to give bullshit diagnoses on shit can cause a person to get fucked up from their medication. If MJ was molested as a child, no doubt somewhere in there, he was made to take medication to "keep it down" as he grew up.

It all makes sense now. Makes you wonder about other artists, like David Bowie, robin williams, and shit.

See Mel Gibson. Jewly Wood niggerlisted him for calling out the jew. Not to mention calling a kikess an "oven dodger".

THANK YOU GREATEST ALLY

True, but the ancient jews were utter scum who engaged in usury, murdered Greeks living in the middle east, invented terrorism (sicarii), etc.

Make no mistake: ancient Israelites are the source of the BAD PARTS of modern jews, they were not good people and trying to convince yourself that they were good all along so you don't have to feel bad about worshipping (((jesus))) is the sort of mental gymnastics I'd expect from a leftist.

I can't believe he drinks that swill

In the case of Bowie, I really think he did passed away due cancer. He adored Fascism but never was too outspoken about it.

The poor Davis clan has been absolutely SWARMED by jews. Anyone with the surname Davis demands further vetting. EXTREMELY SUSPICIOUS.

Also, Thompson and many other Angloid names, though to a lesser extent. If you only knew, user…

STUDY JEWISH SURNAMES.

Why study Jewish surnames when we can study Jewish tricks instead?

True, but those countries also teamed up in the Boxer Rebellion too to defend Christendom. That's like saying the League of Three Emperors and the Warsaw Pact were the same thing.
Hopefully this time they won't be the tool of ((((global finance)))) carrying out a Judaic holy war.

I'm not a fan of this line the same as the one with Israel.

I'd say France and Russia were our more traditional and historical allies than England. We shook off Russia in the 20th century thanks to the help of our spiteful little shit (((allies))), and for some reason we drifted from France. Likely part cultural and other part we were just fed up with their snobbish attitude.

It's easier to identify with the Brits, but I still want to burn down their Parliament in retaliation and will always have disgust on my face when I hear about the Royals.

ya dun goofed

MEME IT

ANGLOSPHERE WILL RULE

Hell is forever, user.

Not even Henry Ford.
Way richer in his times than Trump

Isn't destroying them more important than criticizing them? I doubt israel has too much long left anyhow considering how linked they are with america and america is currently destroying itself.

Can confirm, have met Jews with both of those last names before.

The USA literally wasn't allies with Israel until the late 1960s.
Evangelicals and Rabbis conspired to twist Christianity into a pro-jewish religion and largely succeeded.

i meant ethnically speaking.

Honestly, i cant see where you are coming from from your position but i can understand your position.

America is not half the empire that Britain was when it still existed.

The America today is what was born after the Civil War and is basically and Israel vassal.

I hope one day either America is able to become like Britain of yore.

I just reverse searched that image and couldn't find anything.

Any idea if that cat is okay, op?

holy shit I'm retarded and can't read, disregard

Considering that he's married to a Jewess, they probably won't.

I like it!

get out kike

yeah, somehow I think Eric Trump is more useful to white people than you are, Herschel

This.
Eric is being a very very bad goy.

We don't want him dead you dumb nigger.
When will this LARPing stop?

Am I being detained? Am I free to go?

Pretty sure Trump said his himself, his kids and grandkids (Yes even Ivankas) aren't circumsised