What DE is this?

What DE is this?

Likely lxde.

Are Amish technically allowed to use computers?
Would they be able to if they developed their own cpu architecture/OS from the ground up?
Do they know of TempleOS?

blackbox

it's lxde

amish can't use any modern technology iirc

Well what if they invented their entire own tech tree? Horse powered power plants, self-driving buggies, smartbarns and the internet of butter?

Everything goes through the bishop. Anything goes as long as it's okay with the bishop/church.
They usually decide what technologies to let in if it doesn't hurt the family unit, and instead helps bring it together. I see some driving high tech John Deere tractors and get power for their workshops depending on the community.

But even then, that doesn't matter. Some drive cars, drink and themselves silly, and wear whatever the fuck they want around the 'english' while still in their community. There's also black markets for shit like portable radios.

t. individual who passes street shitting horse buggies on a daily basis

Some kind of do that, actually. Some of them have steam workshops.

It's called "Cinema OS" or "Hollywood OS", when they make up a bullshit interface for movies or television.

bar at the bottom looks like fluxbox's default
desktop icons probably lxde

bigger question: why mix them

Some Amish are allowed to use diesel engines.

Amish are 'allowed' to use technology, they just don't like technology that drives communities apart

That's why they're using lxde

The mount/unmount icons look like old Puppy.

Fluxbox, the crappy panel is a dead giveaway.

I believe that's GNOME, right? I'm actually on KDE myself..

You know what they say, old habits, they die hard.

This reifag cant even tell the diference between gnome and i3?

I know, right? Asuka is best girl of that series. Best girl is Yukari Akiyama. If anyone has a different opinion, they would be objectively wrong.

Take a look at that Canon MP250 printing calculator, it reminds me of doing cocaine back in the 80s

You know what else they say, you love cock, namefag