Black Culture

How do we deal with it?

I used to ironically listen to rap and speak ebonics, for laughs here and there, but I'm starting to use it on a daily basis. Then there's regret, absolutely, for listening to rap in the first place. It's everywhere: nogs in cars blurring rap music, chads and stacies being Blacked with this culture, and it's hard to cope with this reality.

This song, for example, is one of the many songs I hear chads listening to. This is the ultimate form of cuckoldry for the brain, yet it's so popular…

I can only hope for a cultural revival for White America.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corrective_rape#Prevalence
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

'We' don't. Let the niggers nig amongst themselves. We have to fix ourselves first.

It's our problem when wiggers come about and push it on our culture. How doesn't it affect us?

That's what I meant.

Not to say I'm here in denial. I have plenty of hope for the future, and I'm hoping that the next generation swallows the redpill and rejects this culture.

If any of your friends listen to it, tell them you think it's shit and recommend better music. Not much else you can do fam.

That video.
He wasn't even making the attempt to sound decent or use actual words.
It amazes me everytime how far we fall.
Fuck those kids that like this garbage I hope to god those people get gunned down by nigs.

This is what I'm talking about!

Like I said, we have ourselves to fix first. You're asking why nigger culture is affecting us, what about why our cultures no longer interest our own people?

I wish I did.

What's wrong with fam? That's basically just a chan word now, it's fun to say and end sentences with

Like I said in the beginning of this thread, I used to throw around "fam" and "dawg" to make fun of ebonics. It wasn't a problem until I actually started to use it.

Don't let niggers in your brain.

i'm ashamed I have to admit it
but as a teen I was a major hiphop fan,

I listened to and knew everything,

now why I'm telling you this , is this

if you, like me listened to rap in the late 90s and earls 2000s, you should have noticed the same as me

back then in hiphop videos, the rappers, also had all these women,

but, the majority, if not all of them were black, latin, OR mixed,
very rarely would you see a very attractrive blond/white woman

it was considered trashy

this all changed in the last 4-5 years

now you rarely see full black women,
many mixed girls
and A LOT OF white and blonde women

most of you guys here are probably too young to know rap from 1996-2001

but im telling the truth,,

just compare it

I want to know why though

because the current generation,
that was 13+ after 2009
that is growing up with these "newer" type videos

is going to be brainwashed so fucking hard

i'm just warning you, if you thought racemixing was bad in the 90s, the next generation is going to make you throw up

also if you check these pictures
"darkskin" niggers

niggers differentiate themselves now,

they are proud to be one of the halfblack or quadroon ones

result of a full nig and a white woman

they feel superior to the ful nigs, because having a white mother is a sign your father was succesful

nothing makes full black women rage harder

niggers even look down on full black women

It's honestly alarming, OP.

As a child, I was allowed to play Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas. Because of it, I walked around school and home calling everyone a 'nigga', listening to Snoop Dog and 2Pac, and walked like a 'homie'.
Looking back, it was honestly disgusting. I'm glad that it was a short-lived phase. It only lasted a month or so.

Unfortunately the ghetto attitude sours the entire black race. There are plenty of upstanding black citizens to be sure, but their association with this 'culture' brings them down by association, and the fact that it is mainstream makes it even worse.

lol those screen caps are funny. people take too much seriously here this is all black people making fun of each other.

No way that dog one is real. user, you're killing me.

I'm so far removed from black culture anymore that I first heard fam on 8ch.

Getting upset by fam or smh would be like getting upset by "bro."

It's funny until it happens to you.

I'm a wigger if i actually laughed

People still make music videos

I'm pretty sure there was a thread about degenerate black culture the other day. Its probably still in the catalog.

Never understood why Americans find niggers funny when their humour boils down to overreacting to things in "ebonics".

shiiieeet

There is no white culture anymore besides hipster faggots with styled moustaches. Wr would need to create a white culture to attract the normies from being sucked into nig culture

You don't hope for a cultural revival
You strive to make revival happen

That tune seems to be popular due to a film called "American Honey".

Sounds like you're usual degenerate kike pedowood brainwashing

Man, I thought he was actually going to find a way to break free from the kikes, but they still must have a hold on him. Everything from the doit meme to the sad shia art installment has seemed like him trying desperately to atone for things he has done or things he knows.

check the first post in this thread retard

I never understood this, and I think it's the hipster liberal's way of saying "I like it, but not really" to maintain their hipster cred.

In my class there is only white people. I am attending a good school with rich kids. All of them are bernsters and listen to this degenerate rap shit. It is not allowed to swear on my school, or be sexist for that sake, but listening to rap is ok for some reason. It is just because the music they listen to is on the billboard 100, and are culturally accepted. It is an international school, and it is the Americans and Germans that are the worst.

Just Say No.

they are a living caricatures of the basest parts of human nature.

it's kinda like watching a small rail thin dude talk shit to a big musclebound guy.

You know what is gonna happen. but because the small manlet has no self awareness and arrogance it makes whats gonna happen hilarious.

Kill them obviously. White people already have a clearly superior culture, MSM just pushes their shit down our throat, so what you're premise suggests is that we take control of the media.

People still watch music videos?

this happened 5 minutes ago

this wasn't some trashy woman mind you

it wasnt this bad 5 years ago
nigger music is a plague
and it infected the majority of women

What pisses me off the most about black culture in the US is the notion that it's a part of American culture. It isn't; it's a foreign African culture. Remember, culture comes from race.

True American culture is white culture based on Anglo-Saxon culture with various other European cultural influences. What the Jews have done is force a foreign African culture into every facet of American culture, thus replacing our culture over time. After several generations of our children adopting this foreign African culture it becomes assumed to be American. Our white European culture is being supplanted by foreign African and now Mexican cultures which have taken on the mask of American culture.

Non-White cultures never were, are not, and never will be American culture.

while this is annoying

the truly damaging part is the influence it has on women

it makes dating and fucking niggers more acceptable

imagine if the average white american was a failure as big as ameri niggers, they would walk around with their head down in shame

yet niggers , thanks to jewish media brainwashing, despite being such failures
really believe they are something better

this is the biggest issue

if the niggers knew their place, they wouldnt be half the pain they are

sage
ask reddit

there is no such thing when blacks as a whole are involved.

it's funny how the barbarism is pretty much widespread and in the same ways even when nogs are separated from each other by oceans and centuries.

one example.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corrective_rape#Prevalence

There is no such thing as black culture. Culture implies manifestations of human intellectual achievement regarded collectively. It is Black Dysfunction.

Poverty isn't a culture. You want to talk about Meme Magic? Black Culture is the most widely accepted meme in the universe. These fucking animals are parody humans that most idiots just accept and encourage.

Governments paying for gibmedats is the highest form of shitposting one can ever attain.

No one's forcing women listen to that shit they chose to.

Black poetry

This guy was supposed to be the next big thing in rap, until he got picked up on murder and/or drug trafficking charges. I can't remember exactly.

But really, I believe the kikes in the music industry push this shit to 1) keep niggers violent, shallow and unfocused on anything positive, 2) keep nigger culture from potentially expanding to anything other than violence and willful ignorance, and 3) "convert" as many Whites into niggerdom as possible. I believe it's a multi-targeted attack on our society, aimed at both blacks and Whites.

I mean, watch this video. Listen to the words if you can tolerate it, and take in the imagery. It's as low-brow as it gets, and yet considered some of "the best". And none of it is new. It's the exact same shit that's been being pushed out the recording industry's collective asshole for decades now. It's formulaic and generic, but still holds so much influence over culture and even behavior.

more rural white people have their own cultures, they're getting somewhat pozzed by pop and country music shit too. But wiggers are almost nonexistent. The real problem is the moral degeneracy, not the words or clothes.

I was watching some 50+ year old teevee show with my dad the other day, and I noticed that the characters were wearing the same shirts my dad usually wears, the same ones me and most of the guys I know wear when we work or hang out publicly. There are still fads, but white people outside of lefty centers just want to be white people.

Funnily enough, we've always had non-faggy hair, beard, and moustache styles like what hipsters overdo. I still wonder how the fuck they spend that much time making themselves look like an advertisement for pegging.

Niggers don't need kikes help doing any of that stuff.

I don't deal with niggers at all.
If you have to deal with niggers, that is your fucking problem.

Why do you care who women, fuck?
If she ain't a virgin, she ain't worth shit.

Into the oven they all go.

This. Let them fuck their own shit up

Wiggers are fatherless whites who don't have a social structure. If they were enrolled into a state organization a la hitlerjugend or SS then they would rise above their surroundings.

y-you too.

Not really maybe 20 years ago, today being a wigger is just being a normalfag.

Being fatherless is being a normalfag in the city.

At least in America

I really think it has to do with white culture and history being dismissed by the (((media))).

It's (((cool))) to be gangsta. dolla dolla bill y'all.

I was forced to listen to nigger shit when all the school wiggers kept choosing the radio station they'd play in class. It's forced conditioning via the public schools, and one way media streams. America is doomed.

3vrE body LiK35 2 Tipe Lik3 a 4 fucking nigger nowadays.

I didn't grow up in a major city but the overwhelming majority of kids listened to rap music. And it was actually the less well adjusted kids like myself who listened to anything else. Even in American I would hardly say all those kids had divorced or single parent homes.

You listened to a radio in school?

A degenerate culture is a byproduct of a demoralized state. This will all go away in a healthy society. And healthy societies are homogeneous and wealthy.

Yah my public school was nothing but football worshiping zombies, and rural gang members. We listened to the radio all the time during worktime, after the teacher was done lecturing.

I knew that was going to get pointed out. But with American niggers having somewhat higher IQs and access to education, maybe they figure it can't hurt to have additional systems in place to keep them as retarded as possible.

America saw what came out of organizations like the Nation of Islam and the Civil Rights movement. Many niggers, at least a lot more than what was common prior to these movements and organizations, began to educate themselves. The NOI produced many college educated, uppity niggers. MLK caused a few hundred thousand niggers to start taking place in actual politics. The Black Panther Party at least temporarily generated a fair amount of "black unity" and black nationalism.

We know that niggers are tribal beasts. Generally, that natural tribalism leads to things like gang violence and black-on-black violence. But if American blacks really did permanently unify into a single tribe, there's great potential for "progress" there. It would never reach the proportions that White society has achieved for itself, but the higher IQ North American apes could possibly, to some degree, better themselves. And if that happened, the kikes would have that many less useful idiots and brainwashed foot soldiers to do their bidding in the ongoing offensive against the White race. They'd also lose many White idiots who would no longer need to defend and prostrate for poor, oppressed blacks.

If niggers actually reached some degree of self-sufficiency and respectability, the kikes would have to do their own dirty work. And we know that's not the Jew's MO.

You have my condolences.

In my opinion that's actually worse, them infighting is the only reason pic related hasn't happened yet. Personally I would just say we gas all low IQ people across all races, I'm sure black science guy and few others would make it.

This is the most realistic option. Race/skin color wars will just lead to a shitstorm. The whole globe could agree to a low IQ purge. I think the high IQs could co-exist.

How do we deal with it?

Easy. Go gay and hide behind LGBT rights.

unfortunately the kike would never allow it.

The only passable rap/hip-hop you should listen to is Saul Williams, Deltron 3030 or MF DOOM.

Be smart, don't listen to music that kikes promote like hot cakes. After all they own most of the radio stations and tv stations plus the mostly the degenerate music industries.

You can't solve it, it's genetic and would need hundreds of years of filtering to clear. Even Africans are obsessed with rap, it's the tribal genes

Women are fucking disgusting.
All religions and traditional societies know and accept this fact.
We have been jewed into repressing this truth with political correctness.

I think all men are aware of it on some level just to afraid to say anything in public about women's suffrage or anything like that because he may look like a bigot.