Any hardcore decrypt-1337's out there?

Any hardcore decrypt-1337's out there?
Some faggot encrypted all my c:\ProgramData\ -files back in May and I don't feel like paying the motherfucker through an onion link. Here is the info you should know:
1 files not important.
2 it's a local encryption, but very secure, RSA
3 its a 4096-bit one so bots would take longer than the time we have until quantum-comps.
4 If you actually do want to try just ask for hardware specs and operating info, will share if your serious.
———————-

What happened to your files?
All of your files were protected by a strong encryption with RSA4096
More information about the encryption keys using RSA4096 can be found here:en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RSA_(cryptosystem)

How did this happen?
!!! Specially for your PC was generated personal RSA4096 Key ,both public and private.
!!! ALL YOUR FILES were encrypted with the public key,which has been transferred to your computer via the Internet.
!!! Decrypting of your files is only possible with the help of the private key and decrypt program ,which is on our Secret Server

What do I do ?
So ,there are two ways you can choose:wait for a miracle and get your price doubled,or start obtaining BITCOIN NOW! ,and restore your data easy way If You have really valuable data,you better not waste your time,because there is no other way to get your files,except make a payment.
Your personal id 4D4BDDE85727

For more specific instructions,please visit your personal home page,
there are a few different addresses pointing to your page below:
1.lnuao66whig7pjjo.onion.to
2.lnuao66whig7pjjo.onion.cab
3.lnuao66whig7pjjo.onion.city

If for some reasons the addresses are not available,follow these steps:
1.Download and install tor-browser:torproject.org/projects/torbrowser.html.en
2.After a successful installation,run the browser
3.Type in the address bar:lnuao66whig7pjjo.onion
4.Follow the instructions on the site.
——————————–

I was gonna try a few "Illegal Numbers" only used for encryptions, but then I realized I don't have the exact digits. any extreme high prime numbers you know of are appreciated.

Other urls found in this thread:

howtoremove.guide/rsa-4096-virus-encryption-removal/
id-ransomware.malwarehunterteam.com/index.php
nomoreransom.org/
vxvault.net/ViriList.php
cybercrime-tracker.net/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fagcrosoft

Why are 8ch users depressed druggos that fail to understand backups?

if you wait 200 more years it may become trivial to bruteforce this kind of encryption

This. Pass it down as a family heirloom/time capsule until it can finally be decrypted.

How the fuck did you get into this situation?

No techy but wireshark your connection in hope of some hash or something to go back on. Other than that just zero the drive and reinstall winblows

#1 files not important

Lol. I visited c hacking site without firewall on. hackthissite.org
Could have asked site admin for history but didn't care and was just booting up an old comp after a month of the web.

Ahh, the ransomeware virus!
I got hit with one of those too OP. This time it actually encrypted all my personal folders with years worth of memes saved and all my games

Luckily I had made a backup of everything a couple months prior. I lost a couple months worth of shit but its much better than losing all my shit

yeah, was just shitty MS word files mostly, bad poetry that I should have peened anyway, but tfw no typewriter yet.
I keep a flashdrive now for my dankest.
Still think this "ransomware" would be a fun project. will update if any faggots contact me about a (((deal)))

kill yourself

LOL
not today friend, but they did overwhelm me
SIEG
HEIL

Whenever I hear about someone getting infected with a crypto-locker, I always think about how many people it must have taught about getting Bitcoin & Tor.

I mean, it's pretty common & lots of people get infected. It's bound not to be people who know of these things prior to infection. Suddenly they're in contact with two phenomenons they normally wouldn't interact with & learning more about computers at the same time.

fuck off moshe

well they just must have been using double digit number primes lol. SWIM can do wonders with these little projects.

lol, that doesn't happen

not to me, niggerfaggot

Without any info from whoever set the ransomware its pretty impossible to crack this encryption. The NSA paid RSA 10 mil to make it not absolutely secure but unless you have NSA contacts that route is almost certainly useless.

Give up on seeing those files again. You can use logic to shrink the possible numbers by 87.5% but that still leaves much too many possibilities.

You could try this, it wont let you keep your files but it might let you use the computer again without anything else getting encrypted.

howtoremove.guide/rsa-4096-virus-encryption-removal/

IDENTIFY FIRST: id-ransomware.malwarehunterteam.com/index.php

And don't forget to post the result.

And DO NOT PAY. Otherwise they produce more. The FBI says you should but you said those files are "not important". DON'T LISTEN TO THEM!

Just kill yourself now

Maybe you're lucky.

nomoreransom.org/

They make more for windows because more people use it. You could also make them for linux. … Or CROSS-PLATTFORM. YES, A CRYPTOTROJAN WORKS EVERYWHERE. IT DECRYPTS FILES IT DOESN'T NEED ADMIN MODE FOR.

I came here to laugh at you.

Laugh at OP. Not me, you idiot!
And whats wrong with my post?
user

and the NY Bulls can access our anus on demand. just apply like all the other gay deadbedats who frequent this pathetic site. your life might become interesting at last.
honestly, what don't we have to listen to on Holla Forums?

Roll

Anyone know where I can download Ransomware? I want to fuck about with them on a VM.
Especially the one(s) based on Billy from the Saw movies.

Any website with a .cn domain.

Security guy here.

You can't decrypt cryptowall's files unless you figure out a way into the panel of the C&C itself to get the key.

malware samples:
vxvault.net/ViriList.php
All passwords are "infected."

C&C servers:
cybercrime-tracker.net/

also google some instructions on how to make your VM look more legit to malware.

Come on…