Torrenting

Anyone noticing a crackdown on torrent sites lateley? What is going on?

Kick-ass Torrents is down and Torrentz had it's balls ripped off

Other urls found in this thread:

torrentfreak.com/top-10-most-popular-torrent-sites-of-2016-160102/
pastebin.com/dD3cqWKc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Welcome to the future, where the web is run by corporations

fucking /cyber/ was right again

Just how it is really. I don't have the resources to join private trackers either.

Remember to filter all namefags
Options->Filters->Copy paste the following into the text field:
^(?!Anonymous$).*
Check 'Regex' box, click add.
You're done!

Those drek mega-corps want all my brezouf, only way to get the next season of Game of Thrones is to level up.

Game of Thrones? Fuck that! I want my new Pokemon and Power Rangers!

Green Ranger x Pink Ranger is best. I love Pokemon, I've seen all the movies but I need to catch up on the last season.

Me too. I'm at episode 22 of the current season. I wanna see more but I'm afraid to download torrents from the sites that are left without a VPN.

Just Saiyan

I use Mullvad VPN. Its $5 a month. Do it.

Neat.

torrentfreak.com/top-10-most-popular-torrent-sites-of-2016-160102/

A little outdated but try seeing what else is available

Recommend paying with Paypal?

That is fine. If you want to be L337 you will do something thru the mail, but just go for it. If you are doing anything more than torrents you should use encryption, like GPG and DM/LUKS full-disc encryption on GNU/Linux disro of your choice.

Distrowatch.com

You can always get another account later if you have a tinfoil hat like me. >>>/netplus/ for all your networking needs.

I really don't need CP-level anonymity. I just want to torrent and stock kids on individually owned blogs.

A VPN is a good start, the rest comes with time. Prismbreak.org and stuff. You spend enough time here you will do all your text editing in Emacs too, just a heads up.

Yeah the jews are going all out. They've even been pushing for stuff like TPP and variations, because they want China to adopt their copyright cartel.
I noticed that even simple file search engines (not torrent related) have been going down, like filecrop.com for example.

Get a Netflix and Crunchyroll account.

fuck off

We don't need another cancerous namefag. We already have that Makise faggot.

Recently I started to like covering myself in stale feces and masturbating. Almost every morning I walk around my neighborhood with a large black garbage bag and collect all the crap I see. It takes a whole day to get two bags full of shit. But it all pays off when I come home after a hard day, go to the bathroom, turn on the hot water and…mmm, pour all the crap into the bathtub. And then I masturbate, imagining that I’m being devoured by all the feces. All in all, I think, that poo has its own mind, each pile of shit has its own family, place, feelings, we shouldn’t just flush them down the toilet, we should take care of them, talk to them, pet them… And you know what, I had a wonderful dream while lying in the bathtub yesterday, I dived into the sea and it turned into shit, fish, seaweed, jellyfish, everything turned into poo, even the sky, Allah himself.

Pajeet, Poo goes in the Loo.

Forced user when?

wew
Anyway, no. Torrent sites come and go, just like always. Unless you're one of those fags who thinks anyone's going to bother setting up a honeypot on one, just use whatever. Fucking Demonoid of all things came back recently.

Remember to filter all namefags
Options->Filters->Copy paste the following into the text field:
^(?!Anonymous$).*
Check 'Regex' box, click add.
You're done!

0/10

Use bitcoin if you wanna be cool.

Recently I started to like covering myself in stale feces and masturbating. Almost every morning I walk around my neighborhood with a large black garbage bag and collect all the crap I see. It takes a whole day to get two bags full of shit. But it all pays off when I come home after a hard day, go to the bathroom, turn on the hot water and…mmm, pour all the crap into the bathtub. And then I masturbate, imagining that I’m being devoured by all the feces. All in all, I think, that poo has its own mind, each pile of shit has its own family, place, feelings, we shouldn’t just flush them down the toilet, we should take care of them, talk to them, pet them… And you know what, I had a wonderful dream while lying in the bathtub yesterday, I dived into the sea and it turned into shit, fish, seaweed, jellyfish, everything turned into poo, even the sky, and the great Gandhi himself.

This is why Holla Forums should have been put down last year

Not sure if troll or Rule 36.

This will be the end of Holla Forums as we know it

It seems like (((someone))) doesn't want us swashbuckling the good shit

On the note of torrenting, does anyone here know any good sites? I relied pretty much solely on KAT to get my fill, but now that they're gone I don't know where to go or what to trust.

it's ancient copypasta newfriend

fuck this planet

demonoid is around again
and there's torrentz2.me

kys avatarfag

unblocked.pe has a gid backup.
Not so polite sage, this thread needs a namefag removal service, as soon as possible.

Did that tanker collapse because of internal pressure or is there someone going around shouting about STANDO POWER?

Ah well, I can't torrent movies and videogames anymore but I'm pretty sure nothing will ever happen to sites like nyaa or haruhichan so my anime is safe.

Same shit as it has always been,
The cycle for file sharing methods for piracy usually are:
Not used a lot > boom in popularity > mainstream > anti piracy measures against it > part of user base moves on to the next thing.

Sometime they might get a renaissance like usenet has.

It's just a cat and mouse game.
One thing is shut down and a new pops up.

What we really need is file sharing that uses some kind of distributed framework so that it cant be shut down, and preferably be able to run outside clear net.

1337x to
rarbg to
yfs ag

Theres always private trackers.
pastebin.com/dD3cqWKc
Heres a pastebin of private trackers open for signup.