Tfw fell for the Trump meme and voted for him

what are some films that can help me get over this trumpgret?

Hi Ahmed.

Yeah OP. We totally believe you. Fuck drumpf amarite :DDDD

hi Holla Forums

Sorry you are trash, a very stupid person not worthy of being alive because you are so stupid you vote for 3rd world tier candidates and fell for literally the most basic and emotional of lies

feel free to kys

Greatest story never told.
You can just wait for him.

At least it's not Hillary.

but he's white :^)

Wow these commie memes suck. This faggot really thinks a nation as small time as england can take on the US.

that's Her Royal Highness to you, peasant

At this point I literally don't care what happens. At least we'll get some good memes, rather than waking up everyday to "Hillary appoints first xirsexual refugee to cabinet" kind of bullshit

This artwork is amazing.

Where's Trumps luscious booty?

Anyone else still not tired of winning?

It's right fucking there hillshill, god damn.

FUCKING DRUMPFCUCKS

This. Hillary would have brought about Million Dollar World Peace and stopped North Korea from starving its own citizens while telling middle easterners to fuck off back to their shitholes. She also would have supported Israel in a far greater magnitude than flumpf ever has.
I can't believe you blimpftards actually thought some guy fulfilling his racist promises would benefit anybody in any way.

No, that's FDR.

Fuggle offum flumphturd, Imma reallum patriotle that'll beetle yurm assle.
Beeem afreed blimpfturd, Imma cummin

I don't think so

lmao everyone point and laugh at this retard

Kushner IDF is strong ITT.

Nothing wrong with nips. Murica would have had anime on TV way earlier if not for him.

WW3
The real answer would be to kill every politician, but the second best outcome is to pick the fag that doesn't want to start a war with anyone and everyone.
Trump was never the best option, but he was always better than Hillary.
Even Bernie or Jill were better than Hillary.

nice autistic screenshot collection
lmao
Kushner is getting cucked by Bannon as we speak

TOP KEK

I hope you're trolling kiddo.

lol prequels are kino and Trump will MAGA
go cry about it

So what do you believe in exactly?
Do you believe in anything?
Do you sit in your little NEET shithole and pretend you're better than everyone because you think you're enlightened for realizing votes are pretty much meaningless outside of collecting a general opinion about your country's population?
What do you do besides act smug and intelligent on the internet while being surrounded by people who are at the very least as smart as you, if not more intelligent?
Do you think you're a snowflake because you act like a condescending cumstain?
What exactly are you if you're not an impotent whiny cunt that pretends he's superior for recognizing flaws in society that literally anyone older than the average high schooler could figure out for themselves?

Somebody's
really mad right now, afu-fu-fu!

Have fun user.
Never become a bitter cunt.

Oh, it's you.
You're STILL butthurt about Trump?

How's that cognitive dissonance doing for you, trumpcuck?

What cognitive dissonance? Are you implying I should hate jews? Why? What have they ever done?

There's also the cognitive dissonance of thinking you won by voting in a president who backpedalled on literally everything, within 48 hours of being elected.

Also the one where you think he's better than Jeb Bush, even though he has the exact same cabinet (except himself and the vice president).

Enjoy your republicuck neo-cohen presidency tough guy wannabe :^)

Still waiting for an answer.
What's wrong with jews?

Where in any of my posts did I say anything against Israel or Jews?

Then again, being a drumpfcuck, I'm not surprised you're imagining things and confusing them for reality, all due to schizophrenia + poor reading comprehension.

It's almost like you really wanted him to amount to the stereotypes that you and your people alone plastered onto him instead of realizing he's living up to his promises

Look at the picture dummy
And delete the one you just posted because it's not funny.

Wrong, drumpfchump.
He said it's gonna be a double fence, and that the US is financing it, wrong again.
Wrong once again, he said he'll repeal it now he's ammending it and changing some parts.

Never change trumplings.

You try so hard to emulate the real drumpfsperg, but all you can do is spout easily debunked claims.
At least the original was capable of finding actual flaws with the attention whore.
So far all you've done is find wikipedia tier sources and claimed you're the real deal.
Kill yourself, faker, the real deal would have shit in your mouth for making him look bad.

Top fucking kek trumpchump, what's next, reporting my post and crying to mods?

Enjoy your bush 2.0 neocon presidency.

holy shit bro work on your memery

Here's your last (you).
Normally I'd drag out this fruitless argument over your shitty butthurt as long as I could, but I have to wake up early tomorrow.
I'm pretty happy knowing you're not seriously retarded though.
Godspeed friend, I hope you have fun.

Is this Holla Forums?
Did I walk into /projecting/?

Get banned from Holla Forums, spends days shitting up Holla Forums.